LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brand new to this

Hi everyone! My name is Ember or Em or Emmy :) as it states, I’m brand new to this. I’ve always had an interest in ABDL, mostly the DL, but with a curiosity of AB. I only just got some diapers at the drug store today- though it’s something I’ve wanted to do for years. I’d love to meet and talk to people with similar interests!

Hi and welcome Ember. Glad to have you here with us, it a pleasure to meet you. And welcome to the AB/DL relm. Good luck with your diapers from the drugstore, a good easy beginning. But FYI, you can do much better. If you have question along those lines, or any questions at all, you got lots of support here. Don’t be to shy to ask! It’s all about having fun, and enjoying yourself. 

On 7/16/2018 at 7:43 PM, ChubbyEm said:

Hi everyone! My name is Ember or Em or Emmy :) as it states, I’m brand new to this. I’ve always had an interest in ABDL, mostly the DL, but with a curiosity of AB. I only just got some diapers at the drug store today- though it’s something I’ve wanted to do for years. I’d love to meet and talk to people with similar interests!

Hi Emmy, welcome. I am sure you will find plenty of people here with similar interests  :) I myself am mostly DL with a slight curiosity for the AB. I love conversations about almost anything, not just diapers. 

Hi I'm new bee,

i am also new to all of this and I don't know I feel about it all while wearing a diaper feel really comfy and I have also taken up sucking on a dummy which feels natural I still feel a bit ashamed of myself because after all I am a fully grown adult

Hi @Newbee. Just do it with curiosity — not to be anything in particular but just to see how you feel about it.

I think it would be quite amazing If anyone could put themselves in a diaper for the first time since early childhood and just find it an ordinary thing.

Thankyou. Sorry if this is out of line but I just peed in my diaper for the first time and it’s kind of freaked me out in a way that this feels so natural

On 7/27/2018 at 3:12 PM, Newbee said:

Thankyou. Sorry if this is out of line but I just peed in my diaper for the first time and it’s kind of freaked me out in a way that this feels so natural

You spent the first 2 or 3 years of your life weeing in a nappy, maybe there is just a hint of a memory stored away in your head?