LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ready to change a diaper!

Michelle

If you are a roleplayer who plays a young child or toddler and you just peed or pooped your diaper and need to be changed, here I am ready to give the diaper care you need! 

As in the past I usually do the entire diaper change in one post, complete with lots of details to help you visualize the experience of a real diaper change.

So come on in I have a bathroom with a nice changing table complete with baby wipes, diaper cream, vaseline, and baby powder.

When replying let me know your play age and if your a boy or girl, and a name you like to go by. And of course let me know if you are wet or poopy! *Smiles*

Seeya soon!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, violetta said:

yeah okay sure!

play age: 6

girl

I'm both :( please help!

"Well Hello there Violetta!  Awww lets get you cleaned up and feeling all better again okay sweetie." :rolleyes:

That being said I help the young lady up on the changing table and have her lay back. First I remove her shorts and place them aside. Next I untape her diaper and carefully open it. "My you did make a little mess down here, but we're going to get you all better again." I say with a gentle smile. That being said I raise Violetta's legs up and using a clean corner of the messy diaper, I wipe up as much of the mess as I can. I then lift her bottom and pull the messy diaper away and place aside. Next I grab several baby wipes that I will need. Using the first wipe, I start by wiping her cheeky bottom making sure to wipe front to back. Next I wipe between the child's bottom where most of the mess is, being careful not to spread any poop in her front area. Once I have that area clean, I wipe and clean around her little girl parts, using the edge of a wipe to wipe between. Finally I wipe her lower tummy and back and any areas I missed.

"Does that feel better sweetie?" I say with a smile. I then take some diaper cream and spread all over her bottom and around her genital area. Finally I unfold a fresh diaper, lift and slide the diaper under her bottom. I bring the diaper between her legs, adjust for a proper fit and tape in place. After the diaper change I dress the child again and help her off the changing table. "All better," I say to Violetta giving her a gentle hug. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
On 7/16/2018 at 4:34 PM, grandmaster342 said:

My name is Grand. I'm wet and making a poopy as we speak. I'm 4 years old.

"Hi there Grand do you need your bottom changed?" :rolleyes: I ask looking at the sweet little boy. As I look at Grand, I notice he has a certain look on his face as I have seen on many kids his age, the fact the he is pooping his diaper. So I give Grand a minute or two to finish messing his diaper. When I think he is ready I scoop him up and unto the changing table.

"OK let's get you all clean a fresh again okay?" I say as I lower his shorts. Knowing he is poopy I grab several baby wipes, then carefully untape and open his diaper. Next I raise his legs up and carefully pull the messy diaper away from the little boy's bottom and place aside. I then grab a baby wipe and begin cleaning his little bottom. I then wipe between his bottom, making sure to wipe where he poops. After getting his bottom clean I take another wipe and clean around his little boy parts making sure to wipe all the creases and skin folds. I then make sure to wipe his lower back and tummy. After I have the child nice and clean again, I take some diaper cream and spread some all over his bottom and little boy privates. Finally I unfold a fresh disposable diaper, raise his legs up and slide the diaper underneath his bottom. I bring the diaper between his leg and around his waist. I adjust the diaper for a proper fit then tape the diaper closed.

"There we are Grand," I say helping him off the changing table. I give the child a gentle hug, then properly dispose of the messy diaper and dirty wipes.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

*grabs your leg with tears welling up in my eyes* I didn't know I did it... I want diapee *sobs* 

I'm Mooky. 5yo girl who is still potty training. I didn't realize I wet and messed my pull-up because I was too busy playing in the sandpit. I'm very upset and wanting to go back into the comfort of diapees. Can you help me please?