LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy mistake

First of all a little background:

Like a lot of others I enjoy a diaper swelling up and forcing my legs apart. Weird huh? I had been wearing M4s as my go to diaper as they fit well, did a pretty good job for the price. Then I discovered Rearz Inspires and was hooked on them. I've been wearing them ever since. I still had some M4s left over so decided to use them up. The first night I wore one I noticed a small leak on one leg when I got up. Still wanting to wear them the next night I added one of my pads. I really like the Tena Intimate overnight pads. They are pretty thick hour glass shape, and hold an amazing amount. I always poke holes thru the plastic so the pee soaks thru to the diaper. I got out the M4 and 'fluffed' it up as always, then got out the Tena pad and poked the holes in it. I put it in place with what I thought was the small end to the front. I put it on and realized immediately that I had put it on backwards. Decided to just leave it that way, and noticed that it added the 'bulk' that I like and wasn't even wet. By the time I woke up in the AM it had swelled up and because the 'fat' end was forward my legs were really forced apart and it felt awesome. Crazy but am so happy that I screwed up and put the pad in wrong, because it feels so good. Will be wearing them that way from now on!!!! Whoopee.

Back in 1981, Mommies were ecoouraged to put the diapers on girls backwards. Good multiple cloth diapers will do that for you all day long> I cannot cross my legs above the knee. And I can go for upwards of 16 hours, usually 12-14 without being changed. That is why medium and larger rubber panties are not considered worthwhile if the crotch is not AT LEAST 10" wide at the narrowest point