LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Um.. Hello...

Wow... this is literally the first time I have ever posted a topic on a abdl site. (inhale)

OK. Hi my name is Code_Master_Silver or Silver for short. I would prefer to go by my username because I come from a military family and OPSEC has been drilled into me. I'm ok with sharing my name with friends when I know you well enough. I am a... adult baby... still kind of hard saying it sometimes... I am also a bit of a diaper lover but I don't like going into that side of me that much because I prefer the calm, innocence of just being a baby in comparison to to my sexual attractiveness to being a baby. I am also religious and so I feel a little shameful when I (clear throat) "have fun" with my diapers.

I have been a tb/ab for as long as I can remember. my oldest memory of wanting diapers was back when I was 5-6. I had been potty trained since 3 (bedwetting till 12) and one day I decided to try one of my baby sisters diapers, (also while it was my sister's diaper I am not a sissy) at the time she was about 1 and a half years old and I thought it would fit me. however my father saw what I was doing and well... in a nutshell... every time I have been off and on this abdl stuff it is because he always found my stash or was looking over my shoulder at the websites I'm part of.

Speaking of websites... you can find me on Furaffinity, Deviantart, and Tumblr. for same user name for Tumblr and Furaffinty but SilverHawk7 for Deviantart.

My little age is usually somewhere between newborn and 10 months. I enjoy going one and starting to enjoy going two in my diapers. My favorite diapers so far are clushies from ABuniverse, however I am trying waddlers from tykables soon and I am thinking about trying cloth diapers at some point. My dream clothing are footed sleepers with mittens, sleepsacks and/or boy bonnets. I don't have a complete addiction to pacifiers but when I put one in my mouth for a while and take it out I can't help but want to put it back in at some point. I prefer bottles to sippy cups and usually prefer milk over juice. I also enjoy eating fruit (not vegy) baby food and I I kind of like drinking formula.

I like movies, anime, music, manga, and video gaming when I am not being little. I really like action, adventure, fantasy, sci-fi movies and I also enjoy superhero movies. I'm a DC fan but who doesn't love the marvel movies. My favorite animes, in order, are Hellsing Ultimate, Blood Blockade Battlefront, and Soul Eater. my manga list is... infinite but my usual reads are adventure mystery's, like Promised Neverland, and reborn video games, like Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's or So I'm a Spider So What?. I like all forms of music but I'm not a big fan of death metal rock. My favorite band at the moment is Fall Out Boy. I was a big Starcraft II and Assassin's Creed fan but at the moment I am absorbed by Destiny 2.

(exhale) that was a lot off of my chest. So, yeah It is a pleasure to meet you all and I am so glad that I finally came out of my shell ad decided to join a abdl community site.

Any question, comments, concerns, or if you just want to say hello, please leave a reply. Thank You.

Um... Hi, and welcome Silver. Nice to meet you, and glad to see you join us. Wow, that’s a lot packed in an intro:blink: LOL. This is a good thing, though. And don’t worry, nobody here will out you, your secret is safe! What happens in DD, stays in DD. :t61026: 

I don’t think you need to feel ashamed, I ain’t seen nothing against it yet. If it makes you feel good, it can’t be wrong. But, it’s very understandable, lots of us have been there, and are there. So, you’re in fine company. So now, come in, relax, have fun, and ENJOY! :D

On 7/15/2018 at 3:32 PM, Code_Master_Silver said:

Wow... this is literally the first time I have ever posted a topic on a abdl site. (inhale)

OK. Hi my name is Code_Master_Silver or Silver for short. I would prefer to go by my username because I come from a military family and OPSEC has been drilled into me. I'm ok with sharing my name with friends when I know you well enough. I am a... adult baby... still kind of hard saying it sometimes... I am also a bit of a diaper lover but I don't like going into that side of me that much because I prefer the calm, innocence of just being a baby in comparison to to my sexual attractiveness to being a baby. I am also religious and so I feel a little shameful when I (clear throat) "have fun" with my diapers.

I have been a tb/ab for as long as I can remember. my oldest memory of wanting diapers was back when I was 5-6. I had been potty trained since 3 (bedwetting till 12) and one day I decided to try one of my baby sisters diapers, (also while it was my sister's diaper I am not a sissy) at the time she was about 1 and a half years old and I thought it would fit me. however my father saw what I was doing and well... in a nutshell... every time I have been off and on this abdl stuff it is because he always found my stash or was looking over my shoulder at the websites I'm part of.

Speaking of websites... you can find me on Furaffinity, Deviantart, and Tumblr. for same user name for Tumblr and Furaffinty but SilverHawk7 for Deviantart.

My little age is usually somewhere between newborn and 10 months. I enjoy going one and starting to enjoy going two in my diapers. My favorite diapers so far are clushies from ABuniverse, however I am trying waddlers from tykables soon and I am thinking about trying cloth diapers at some point. My dream clothing are footed sleepers with mittens, sleepsacks and/or boy bonnets. I don't have a complete addiction to pacifiers but when I put one in my mouth for a while and take it out I can't help but want to put it back in at some point. I prefer bottles to sippy cups and usually prefer milk over juice. I also enjoy eating fruit (not vegy) baby food and I I kind of like drinking formula.

I like movies, anime, music, manga, and video gaming when I am not being little. I really like action, adventure, fantasy, sci-fi movies and I also enjoy superhero movies. I'm a DC fan but who doesn't love the marvel movies. My favorite animes, in order, are Hellsing Ultimate, Blood Blockade Battlefront, and Soul Eater. my manga list is... infinite but my usual reads are adventure mystery's, like Promised Neverland, and reborn video games, like Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's or So I'm a Spider So What?. I like all forms of music but I'm not a big fan of death metal rock. My favorite band at the moment is Fall Out Boy. I was a big Starcraft II and Assassin's Creed fan but at the moment I am absorbed by Destiny 2.

(exhale) that was a lot off of my chest. So, yeah It is a pleasure to meet you all and I am so glad that I finally came out of my shell ad decided to join a abdl community site.

Any question, comments, concerns, or if you just want to say hello, please leave a reply. Thank You.

here i think you love thst pictures

commission_the_lone_grunt_2_by_tamaeftt-d5lk4wv.png

• 1 month later...

Howdy Silver! Ex military here! Me too...interested since memory started for me! I can't EVER remember a time I wasn't interested! Great intro and YES...you are safe here! These are some of the very most bestest people in the whole wide world...whether involved in our lifestyle or just "regular" folks, these people here are the very best!! You'll fit right in and most likely, somebody's gonna find you little wraskle and fall right square in love with you!! Your intro sounded like every mommy's and daddy's dream baby and bein so little tiny, the one who gets you gets a precious little one to hold, feed, cuddle, burp (of course! Don't want tummy upsets ?), and keep that tiny hiney happy with fresh soft dipies!! I think you did yourself a good thing coming here! I know I did and I've met some of the finest, kindest, caringest, loving, friendly and like minded folks ever!! The folks who started this home for all of us had a dream, back before it was cool to wear diapers...and they devoted their life to making this the very best place on the net or otherwise!! I once knew a boy named Tommy who started something before the web and he put a lot into his as well. This home port for us diapered delinquents is by far THE place to be for every reason unimaginable! If it's not here, then we prolly aren't interested in it!! Good job to those who did this and welcome Silver!! Please excuse my lack of writing skills. Yer good at it! Giggles ???