LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tuck In Extra Or Let Hang?

Tuck In Extra Or Just Let Hang?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. When wearing disposable diapers, do you just

• Let the extra material above and below the tapes hang https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/gallery/image/9739-2-2/
    • Fold the extra material above and below the tapes inside your diaper for neatness https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/gallery/image/10141-1252011/

When you wear disposable diapers, do you tuck the extra material around your legs and waist up and undernieth so it's nice and neat looking? (Picture 1) or do you just let the extra plastic or diaper material below the leg tapes hang loose, so to speak  (pictures 2 & 3 from the member gallery)? 

Personally, I prefer to tuck the extra diaper material up and under around my legs and also around my waist so it looks nice and neat, not just let the extra diaper material hang down and out all over the place.  What are some of your preferences and why?  Does one work better than the other way?  Do you have more leaks if you don't tuck the excess up undernieth?  How about comfort?

I tuck the top sometimes, but not usually the bottom. Those need to stay loose to maintain a good seal around the leg gathers. I find tucking them stretches then out and they fail.

I don't tuck the top if I have a tight onesie on. Don't need to. 

I always tuck the bottom because i think it looks best. As for the top it depends on where i am/going, if i'm at home or at my girlfriends i like leaving the top untucked so the diaper can stick out of my pants more it looks so cute imo, if i'm trying to be more discreet i'll tuck everything in so no shirt riding up my back will expose me. 

I tuck in the waist band.  Being overweight, if I don’t tuck the top of the diaper in, it will roll outward.  This results in wet jeans as the urine wicks from the diaper into the jeans where the absorbent material comes in contact with the cloth. After a couple of embarrassing experiences with very wet pants, I now always tuck in the tops of the diapers. 

Both, and not always the same way. I tuck the top front always, as my protruding tummy demands that, and I tuck the legs from the sides forward as that helped with leaks. Whether I tuck the back or all the legs usually depends on whether I will be sitting for an extended time (yes), what clothing I'm wearing (exposure or not), and sometimes mood. Cloth diapers I never tuck, but when I wear them I'm not concerned about leaks. Cloth is more of a fun and variety thing for me now, but tucking is important with them if you want to avoid leaks.

Bettypooh