LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's real dark outside

• 4 months later...

Mummy's started telling me when to go to bed.  And she often brings me up a bedtime bottle, takes my dummy out, feeds me my bottle, puts my dummy back in, then kisses me and turns the light out.  I'm not frightened by the dark because the landing light is always on.

And if you'd told me a year ago that this was going to happen I would really not have believed you.

No problem for me, despite my poor visual acuity

When I was 3 I had a horrible fear of the dark, Maybe a psychological issue from before I got my eyesight. Then, when I was 4, we got a cat (my doing). Someone said cats could see well in the dark. Now, I loved the cat dearly but no animal was going to outdo me (Nobody told me that cats "cheated" having a little mirror in back of the eye that give them a "second look"). By the time I was 7, I was at home in the dark: which, along with a couple of other attributes, contributed to my image as having some Fairy in me, and when I was 14-17 If we needed something done in the dark, well, I was called the "midnight raider"

One time, in 1978 I was outside playing with my cat, a tri-color tortoise-shell named Sputnik. it was about midnight and we were fooling aorund. Well she lit out, I focusied on the tortoise-shell markings on her back. Se then seemed to disappear a few feet away, I looked at a point further back and found what I wanted some 14 feet away and decided to have some fun with her. I walked around talking apparently to nobody, saying things like "Gee; I wonder where she went" as I walked around her. I then took a couple of steps toward her and made believe I tripped over her, looked at her and said "Sputnik!, I had NO idea where you were"