LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This turned into something completely different than what I'd initially started out wanting it to be but I like the changes that occurred and I hope someone out there finds this story enjoyable. I had fun with this and tried something new for myself so, horizons expanded! Yay! Now on to something else! If you have time and desire please comment and let me know what you think after reading, like or dislike is fine by me. :D Hopefully you enjoy!

Baby and the Beast

By: RambleLamb

If there's a creature on this planet more stupid than human beings I haven't found it yet. In four hundred years of life I've watched these animals evolve and change, patting themselves on the back every time they achieve something, feeding their delusion that they're at the top of the food chain and are the pinnacle of life on Earth. The reality is that everything they do is a step toward making them weaker and more susceptible to being a meal for the creature that's actually at the top of the food chain, me.

I go by many "names", my true name only known by me and never shared because names carry power. To invoke the name of something gives you the ability to manipulate it, control it, destroy it, and none of those things are what I have planned for myself, others certainly so, but not for me. Different cultures throughout the span of my existence have called me different things, I've been called a demon, a devil, skin walker, doppelganger, face dancer was one I particularly enjoyed, but no matter what the name was, I was always just a shapeshifter, a being that could look like anyone.

When humanity was still in its infancy life was harder for me than it should have been, you'd think that being what I am in modern society would make getting my next meal harder, but it's actually easier now than it ever was back then. Back when towns were tight knit, highly religious settlements people took notice when someone disappeared and the first person to be looked at suspiciously was the newly arrived person, me.

The very first person I'd fed on was an old blind woman in a small settlement that was barely more than a glorified campsite. I'd taken the form of a young girl on the cusp of womanhood when I saw the fire in the center of the settlement. They'd welcomed me in and given me a blanket and a portion of their food, setting me up near the fire to warm me up from the cold of my journey. I'd spent my time near the fire looking for the right person to take, spying the old woman bundled under several large blankets, being spoonfed her warm broth by a younger woman, probably her daughter. When the younger woman came to check on the scream of her mother later that night she'd found me latched onto the woman's throat, my true form showing in the flickering lantern light within the small tent. She'd screamed and run to get the men of the camp and I'd shifted into her and bolted into the darkness of the prairie. My carelessness had kept me from finishing my meal and I'd had to suffer through many weeks of going hungry as I wandered around looking for somewhere else I could get a meal.  

With the advent of electricity and more complex building materials came more densely populated feeding areas, structures with more privacy to allow for uninterrupted feeding. I was able to pose as a prostitute most of the time and get my meals to come to me, taking on the form of my prey afterward and enjoying what would later come to be called "roleplaying". I remember one Summer taking the form of a factory owner, living his life, fucking his wife, raising his children and then devouring them all when I'd fulfilled my need to play with my food.

By the time the modern world, the always on, always connected landscape of smart this and smart that, came along I was a seasoned veteran and my prey had become weak and soft, the challenge was nonexistent at this point, so I had to find ways to make it fun for myself. Learning about the internet and discovering chatrooms and message boards, finding out that the world was full of people that wanted to meet other people so desperately that they'd willingly give out their personal information with little prodding and open themselves up so completely to a stranger, thinking about nothing more than their own selfish needs.

Learning about fetishes was when rubber hit the road though, lonely old people were one thing, but people actually asking for someone to tie them up or "pretend" to hurt them was something that had actually made me laugh. I found it ridiculous that I'd suffered and struggled my entire life to survive in the shadows and here in this period of human history my meals were delivering themselves to me on a silver platter.

I found the Adult Babies to be the funnest to cull from, their need to be loved and cared for allowed me the chance to play the big bad wolf role, pretending to be the loving family member, lavishing them with words and phrases to trigger their littleness into being, watching as they dropped their defenses and then gobbling them up like the delicate little morsels they were. The Mommies and Daddies were even funner than the babies though, working to wrap them around my little finger, dangling the hope of having finally found their dream little in front of them and waiting for them to welcome me into their lives, pulling me into a cuddling embrace and having their last thought be of how unfair it was that their baby was eating them.

Recognizing that my food supply was stable enough to allow feeding literally whenever I wanted, I took the time to indulge in the world I'd adopted as my feeding ground. I was still a wolf in sheep's clothing, but the clothing was so cute and soft, how could I not want to wear it or see others wear it?

In several hundred years of lives lived I'd amassed more wealth than I knew what to do with. That factory owner I'd become way back when? I kept his company running after the "disappearance" of his family, becoming his family members throughout the years, passing down his money and property to myself, investing in other businesses and taking over whatever I saw fit in order to set myself up for the future. My bank account was bloated to the point of bursting and my financial portfolio was unparalleled, but no one ever met the real me, the one with all the power, they always met someone else and never thought twice about the stories of family wealth or trust funds, whatever lie I spun to explain away my ability to live comfortably without any responsibilities like a job or a meaningful family life.

I'd been working on my newest project for a few days now, wrapping the adorable little girl in kind words and sentiments, providing her with all the right answers to her questions, giving myself the appearance of her ideal caregiver, a tall muscular man slightly older than her twenty six years. I always loved being African American, their skin and features had always been pleasing to me, to the point that I often lived as a young black woman, her explosion of hair creating a striking first impression on everyone I met. Her soft, Southern tinged accent bringing smiles to people's faces, especially when I called them "Honey" or "Baby".

One of the skills I'd picked up over the years was the ability to change individual parts of myself rather than just shifting into a whole person at once, I could shift specific features to make myself whatever I wanted to be. This had come in handy numerous times when someone had a specific look they were after in a partner, being able to add or remove weight from myself, adjusting breast or penis size as desired, generally making myself the perfect someone for an individual.

Monica, the little I was currently courting, had specified that she wanted a Daddy that was at least six feet tall, muscular but not jacked, black was preferred but not required, and he had to be prepared to take care of a princess' every need. The only thing I had to do was shift myself into her ideal Daddy and redecorate the nursery in my house to fit a princess' tastes since it had last been used for a darling little boy I'd shifted into.

That had been a really fun experience, being a slight boy of twenty who's wealthy parents had left him everything after they'd perished in a sudden plane crash. Phillip, the name I'd taken on for the role, loved everything super heroes and the nursery was a shrine to comic books and everything spandex and punching. Phillip was gay and looking for a Daddy to take him under his wing and protect him from the big scary world, to say that I had a wide selection of dinner guests that year was an understatement.

I'd purged the nursery of all things super hero, blue became pink and the various costumed heroes and villains became beautiful princesses. The crib had gone from a simple wood finish to white with a sparkly canopy above it, the blue diapers were replaced with pink ones and when I was finished with all of my work I knew that no little princess on Earth would be able to resist falling completely in love with the room, melting into a puddle of euphoric goo that I would lap up like a cat with a saucer of milk.

I waited at the airport on the day Monica was coming to visit. I people watched, a favorite pastime of my kind, taking in every face and body type like a computer analyzing bits of code, storing it in my brain for future use. My species has a photographic memory with no known limit to how many different faces and forms can be stored, I can be over two million different people that I've come into contact with over the years and be any amalgamation of said people if I so desired.

I saw her before she saw me, she'd listened to her Daddy and had worn a diaper for the trip, her pink corduroy shortalls puffing out near her groin, her thighs slightly parted as she walked with her pink suitcase rolling behind her. She was small, only around five feet or so, her skin was the color of a chocolate bar and I smiled despite myself as I thought of her dark little nipples perking up under my soft touch. Her hair was done into to poof balls on either side of her head making her look sort of like a little poodle except for the fact that she was undeniably adorable. I was actually starting to wonder if there was a way I could keep her, spare her from the fate that had befallen a multitude of others before her, but the nature of creatures that live for eons is one of disposability, knowing that she would grow old and die while I remained the same outwardly kind of put a damper on things.

"Daddy!" she squealed excitedly, her sneakers slapping the loudly on the floor of the baggage claim as she rushed over to me.

My smile beamed at her as I knelt down to meet her open arms, her suitcase falling to the floor as she nearly dove into my embrace, giggling as I stood up with her, resting her on my hip. It probably looked ridiculous to anyone watching, and a lot of people were watching, but as I held her like the small child she wanted to be seen as in my eyes, I decided not to dismiss the idea of keeping her just yet, maybe nature would win out, but nurture was putting up one hell of a fight with this one. She hugged me, wrapping her legs around my waist as I knelt down and grabbed the handle of her suitcase, wheeling it behind me as I walked out of the airport with her.   

Monica sat in the backseat, her pacifier bobbing rhythmically between her lips as she looked out the window at the city she'd never been to before. Las Vegas was a perfect place for someone like me, loads of people coming and going, no one batting an eye at odd occurrences or people disappearing. It was a playground for adults, and a veritable treasure trove for me, Monica, being a little wouldn't get to experience most of what was on offer, but I knew from experience that she wouldn't regret not seeing and doing those things.

"Was the flight okay, Princess?" I asked her, looking at her in the rearview mirror, wondering how much longer she'd be awake given her heavy looking eyes and the slowing of her pacifiers movement. She merely nodded and rubbed her eye sleepily, a small yawn causing her pacifier to drop from her mouth into her lap to be snatched up and replaced by her quickly.

A few minutes later her small snores came from the backseat and I stole another glance back at her, my heart melting a little at the sight of her passed out in her seat, her pacifier drooping, threatening to fall well before we reached our destination. Something was happening to me, something that was very unexpected and quite upsetting to me, I was actually feeling love for Monica. Normally when I'd made it this far with someone it was the beginning of the end for them, we were on our way to their demise but with her, I didn't see that outcome.

As I watched her sleep, through stolen glances in the rearview, not watching her while driving, I'm a monster not an irresponsible asshole, I saw myself carrying her from the car into my house and to the nursery. I saw myself taking care of her probably soaked diaper on the changing table, carefully getting her into a dry one and into the Frozen footed pajamas I'd made, that's right, I've picked up many talents over the course of my four hundred plus years on this Earth, and sewing happens to be one of them. I saw myself gently lowering her into her crib and kissing her on the forehead as I looked down on her with love while she napped.

At no point did I see myself holding her tightly with her arms pinned at her sides, my true form slithering over the one of her Daddy's, her screams filling the house before I bit into her throat and she was silent for the rest of her natural life. At no point did I see the light withdraw from her eyes as her vital lifeblood gushed from her into my mouth, the front of her body coated in the substance, her dark nipples glistening in the dim light as they were coated in blood like the little candies I imagined them to be. At no point did I see myself carting her body down to the basement to be completely dissolved by the acidic vomit I produced as a defense mechanism, watching as the last bit of the perfect little princess melted away into a putrid puddle.

The problem I was having was that I didn't have a whole lot of options. I could keep her as mine, love and care for her for the rest of her life, shift myself to appear to be getting older along with her and wait for her to die naturally before moving on to my next target, but what would be done about my need to feed? Certainly, with her as my little girl she wouldn't know that I'd slipped out in the middle of the night while she slumbered in her crib to eat, but then I'd find myself back in those dark times, having to make my kills in places where being caught was a very real possibility and then she'd wake up the next day crying for her Daddy to come change her and I'd be dead or in a lab somewhere. I wondered if the hurt she would feel in that instance, the pain of abandonment, wouldn't be almost as bad as the pain of death for her.

My only other option was to come clean with her, to explain to her what I was and how I survived, show her what I could do and hope against hope that her love for me was strong enough to look past the fact that I was a creature of the night that preyed upon the innocent. I didn't have a whole lot of hope for that option, but at the very least the ensuing freak out would give me reason to take her life, to force me to do what I was having trouble thinking about doing.

When we arrived at my house, the garage door closing behind us, I got out of the car and opened her door, replacing the pacifier between her sleeping lips from the seat next to her where it had fallen before unbuckling her and plucking her still sleeping form from the backseat. As I walked into the house with her in my arms, the warmth of her body against mine, the sweet smell of her flowery shampoo filling my nose, only barely covering the acrid odor of her sodden diaper I knew that I couldn't end her life. What it was about her that made her the lucky recipient of my first ever act of mercy I didn't know, but as I gently lay her down on the changing table I didn't care what the reason was, I just knew that I loved her and would never willingly harm her, even if it meant my own death sentence.

Her shoes and socks were removed first, she was beyond passed out, and gave no indication that anything I did would disturb her. I undid the snaps along the inside of the legs of her shortalls and unclasped the arms that went over her shoulders, shifting her carefully to allow the garment to be removed. Beneath the pink corduroy was a light purple onsie that I carefully removed from her as well leaving her naked save for the swollen pink diaper, its outer surface looking almost bruised with how much of her liquid had been emptied into it. Undoing the tapes as quietly as I could I opened her diaper and grabbed a wipe from the nearby warmer and gently cleaned her most intimate area, lifting her legs to wipe her bottom before depositing the wipe inside the used diaper and balling it up to throw into the diaper pail. I finished the job by grabbing a fresh diaper from the stack beneath the table top and unfolded it and slid it under her, applying powder and rash cream to her before taping the diaper snugly around her waist and fetching her pajamas to get her into them. With my new baby girl all dry and happy and tuckered out I deposited her in the crib, turning on the mobile made up of little plushie versions of all the Disney princess character's little animal friends and slipping out of the room to go have a nap of my own.

For a creature like me nightmares aren't what you would expect. I would imagine you'd think I would be haunted by the faces of every person I'd killed throughout my life, the look of terror on their face as I sank my rows of jagged teeth into the soft flesh of their throat, the sound of their screams devolving into a bubbling gurgle as the sound drowned in their own blood. The truth is that I don't ever see their faces, I see my own face. Part of eating these people transfers their thoughts and memories to me, and with my ultra powerful photographic memory I get to relive the sight of my horrible visage through their eyes every time I sleep.

I see the younger me shifting into the gray, hairless creature with a mouth too big for its face, the eyes losing the whites of whatever form had originally possessed them in favor of blood red eyes that seemed to glow in the light like a cat's would. I see the mouth of the creature opening too wide to be real, the serrated, too long tongue slicing across my throat as it holds my arms at my sides with its taloned fingers attached to gnarled looking hands, like an old tree in a horror story. I see these things from hundreds of different perspectives in the course of a night's sleep, I think the final thoughts of all these people in the course of a night's sleep and I wake up feeling a weight on my heart and mind that only gets heavier with every kill.

I wake up to the crash of thunder outside, my bedroom dark as a storm begins outside. I sit up in bed and wipe the sweat from my brow, taking a moment to make sure I'm still Monica's Daddy and haven't sleep shifted into one of my past victims or worse, into my true form. I rise from the bed and make my way to the door and out into the living room, the nursery door across the large room, open a crack. I quietly enter and make my way to the crib and to the sounds of Monica quietly snoring. Looking down into the crib I'm shocked to find Monica is gone, at least the girl that I knew to be Monica is gone, in her place is an ebony skinned creature sleeping in the little Frozen pajamas I'd put her in. Ragged talons replacing her perfect hands, her adorable little hair puffs now gone leaving a hairless, jet black creature.

The thing's face is strikingly lovely, feminine looking despite its unnatural color and symmetry which makes it look more lethal than it's being asleep in a crib, diaper and footed pajamas should. I know this creature, I know what it's called by the books that depict it, it's a succubus, my sweet baby princess Monica is a monster just like me. She must lose her disguise when she sleeps like I sometimes do, though if I had to guess she probably hadn't quite mastered the ability to keep her disguise while sleeping, maybe she was a very young succubus.

She stirred as another crash of thunder rang out and her dark eyes began to open. I quickly picked her up and held her to me as I shifted into my true form, feeling the impossibly smooth and cold skin of her face on my bare chest.

"I know what you are, Monica." I said calmly. "You won't find a meal here, but I hope that you can find love and someone to take care of you here." I added, gently rubbing her back, feeling her skin writhe beneath the fabric of her pajamas as she put her disguise back on.

"Daddy?" she asked in her sweet little voice as she looked up at me with still dreaming eyes, a smile forming on her lips. "What are you?" she asked, no trace of fear or disappointment in her tone.

I carried her to the large rocking chair in the corner and sat with her, shifting back to her Daddy as I did. "I'm a shapeshifter." I told her. "I feed on people and have used the same website I found you on to take many people from this world." I explained.

She giggled sweetly. "What are the odds of us meeting each other like this?" she asked me as she snuggled against my chest.

"I'd have to say it's kind of amazing, almost like-" I hesitated.

"Destiny." she finished for me, looking up at me with warmth and love in her eyes, knowing that she could be herself in every way without having to end the game because she'd sapped the life from her lover.

Over the course of the next few hours we talked, I told her my history and she told me hers. As it turned out, she was only eighty years old, explaining her limited abilities and also her desire to be treated like a baby. We talked as the storm raged on outside and we talked while I made her breakfast and we talked while I changed her diaper and got her into something she could go out in as the storm passed and a new day began to dawn outside. We'd come to an agreement in those hours of talking, she'd stay with me and be not only my baby princess, but would also accept me as her teacher, guiding her in the ways of honing her abilities and hunting safely and smartly to ensure she had a long full life.

As I took her hand in mine, I felt better than I had in a long time, decades at least. I'd found something I'd been searching for, something that I hadn't realized I'd even been looking for, I found love and her name was "Princess Monica of the Kingdom of Crinklebum" and she would be mine forever and I would do everything in my power to make her feel loved and safe while I made her into the perfect hunter.     

• Like 7
27 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

This turned into something completely different than what I'd initially started out wanting it to be but I like the changes that occurred and I hope someone out there finds this story enjoyable. I had fun with this and tried something new for myself so, horizons expanded! Yay! Now on to something else! If you have time and desire please comment and let me know what you think after reading, like or dislike is fine by me. :D Hopefully you enjoy!

Baby and the Beast

By: RambleLamb

Over the course of the next few hours we talked, I told her my history and she told me hers. As it turned out, she was only eighty years old, explaining her limited abilities and also her desire to be treated like a baby. We talked as the storm raged on outside and we talked while I made her breakfast and we talked while I changed her diaper and got her into something she could go out in as the storm passed and a new day began to dawn outside. We'd come to an agreement in those hours of talking, she'd stay with me and be not only my baby princess, but would also accept me as her teacher, guiding her in the ways of honing her abilities and hunting safely and smartly to ensure she had a long full life.

As I took her hand in mine, I felt better than I had in a long time, decades at least. I'd found something I'd been searching for, something that I hadn't realized I'd even been looking for, I found love and her name was "Princess Monica of the Kingdom of Crinklebum" and she would be mine forever and I would do everything in my power to make her feel loved and safe while I made her into the perfect hunter.     

Damn I was right you do a really good job at horror. :)

You managed to some how make the monster both , I don't if I'm going to sleep to night terrifying, while also being legitimately charming.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to load the sig with the new AP-silver-frag rounds I just got.

5 hours ago, YourFNF said:

You managed to some how make the monster both , I don't if I'm going to sleep to night terrifying, while also being legitimately charming.

+1

I especially liked how this turned around on its head at the end.

God, how can you be so talented??????

You've only been with us, what? A few months maybe? And already you've written 4 stories that are all 10 out of 10. And all for different reasons!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Damn I was right you do a really good job at horror. :)

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to load the sig with the new AP-silver-frag rounds I just got.

It wasn't THAT scary, was it? I thought it was super tame! :)

3 hours ago, HyperShark said:

+1

I especially liked how this turned around on its head at the end.

Initially it was going to be much more depressing but I was in a happy mood so you guys get a happy ending! Yay!

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

God, how can you be so talented??????

You've only been with us, what? A few months maybe? And already you've written 4 stories that are all 10 out of 10. And all for different reasons!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

I think maybe I'm only talented because you guys are reading. I'd put my stories lower than perfect, I have a lot to learn still, but I'm trying new things and searching for things to write that fulfill me in some way. I hope I can continue to impress and amaze but I'll settle for tolerate and politely nod. :P

11 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

It wasn't THAT scary, was it?

I think it was more the implications that were scary rather than the content. The idea that there are hyper-intelligent, predatory Shape Changers out there who lure in young men and women under the guise of romance only to eat them is rather terrifying! Mainly because it might actually be true!

Was I the only one that knew what was going to happen by the time they got home from the airport?

Oh and it was a very good story. 10 out of 10

7 hours ago, Aries said:

Was I the only one that knew what was going to happen by the time they got home from the airport?

Oh and it was a very good story. 10 out of 10

I knew! ...mostly...someone explained it to me if I'm being honest. :P I'll just have to try harder to surprise you. #checkmytags

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

Was this the Confederate documentary?  LOL   It wasn't nearly as boring as I expected! :P

This is the prequel set in a parallel universe. All the seeds have been planted now, so we're ready for the real thing. :D

10 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think it was more the implications that were scary rather than the content. The idea that there are hyper-intelligent, predatory Shape Changers out there who lure in young men and women under the guise of romance only to eat them is rather terrifying! Mainly because it might actually be true!

What Trip said @RambleLamb

14 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I mean, people pretend to be lots of things on the internet, I myself am two children in a trenchcoat but I play the role of loveable writer girl.

The internet is full of awful people preying upon the less technologically savvy people "eating" their monies and literally stealing their identity, maiming and killing also happens but I don't wanna bum everyone out...except when I write a story. :P

3 hours ago, Aries said:

dammit, I forgot haha. So, you got me again lol.

We'll get you in the habit sooner or later... :)

22 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

I myself am two children in a trenchcoat but I play the role of loveable writer girl

I thought you were a scurry of squirrels wearing a human suit?

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I thought you were a scurry of squirrels wearing a human suit?

You got me, I'm a scurry of squirrels in the human suits of two children in a trenchcoat pretending to be an adult. Oh, the hardships I have faced! /drama

8 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Dear God... :blink:

Right?! I'm an all kinds of fucked up turducken...

Why we chose this form I'll never know, maybe it was on sale. :P

3 hours ago, PrincessPansyPad said:

Awwwwwwwwhhhh skinwalker-succubus abdl love story! This is good! 

Glad you liked it! :D

5 hours ago, RambleLamb said:

Right?! I'm an all kinds of fucked up turducken...

Why we chose this form I'll never know, maybe it was on sale. :P

(Cocks head in confusion and makes a warding gesture)

5 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

(Cocks head in confusion and makes a warding gesture)

Hey! Don't you censor my perma-friend! Even if she is a scurry of squirrels wearing 2 human suits in a trenchcoat I'd still take her over almost anybody I've met in real life. :wub:

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Hey! Don't you censor my perma-friend! Even if she is a scurry of squirrels wearing 2 human suits in a trenchcoat I'd still take her over almost anybody I've met in real life. :wub:

Apologies my brain short circuited and defensive training from Nush Barat  kicked in.

Understandable. *Hugs* You are forgiven. ^_^

Glad to here. I really need to do some centering work. That's like the third banishment spell I've almost accidentally cast in three weeks. Just been really on edge lately

22 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Glad to here. I really need to do some centering work. That's like the third banishment spell I've almost accidentally cast in three weeks. Just been really on edge lately

....I have many questions...

20 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I don't blame you. If I had to deal with half the junk you deal with I would've been locked up in long ago. :( I honestly wish I could help you de-stress. But right now, all I can offer are virtual hugs. :65_EmoticonsHDcom:

I don't blame you. If I had to deal with half the junk you deal with I would've been locked up in long ago. :( I honestly wish I could help you de-stress. But right now, all I can offer are virtual hugs. :65_EmoticonsHDcom:

Thanks trip. (gives thimbs up) :)

5 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

....I have many questions...

Grins and shoots finger guns