LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Furiture

darboy

Baby Furniture  

60 members have voted

1. 1. If you had one choice at a adult sized baby furniture, which one would be your number one choice.

• High Chair
    • Crib
    • Changing Table
    • Play mat with hanging toys
    • Bouncy seat
    • Door jam jumper

I would pick the high chair, it makes me get into baby mode the most.  The crib is a very close second.  It probably because I’ve already had many experiences sleeping in a crib.  What’s tour favorite?

I’d have to go with a crib. You can do so much with a crib. It can serve multiple functions as, a bed, a changing table, a playpen. I would love a hichair, but that’s pretty much a single use item. Changing table, about the same, can only be used for that one thing. 

I have all the baby furniture a fulltime AB could ever want or need. All custom built specifically for me. But out of all of it, my crib is number one. Followed by playpen where I spent most of my time and then changing table and then high chair and car seat.

16 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

My husband and I have an adult changing table he built from kitchen base cabinets.

We actually have about 10 feet of countertop in our laundry room (which is right off the bedroom).   Makes a dandy changing table.

Actually, the piece of furniture that I was thinking of making was a potty chair. (or perhaps one of those things of my youth that mounts on the toilet, complete with the little boy splash guard)

• 9 months later...

I kind of have a full on nursery already. But if I could only keep 1 items of furniture it would be the 72 inch long stainless steel medical crib.

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2018 at 6:12 AM, willnotwill said:

We actually have about 10 feet of countertop in our laundry room (which is right off the bedroom).   Makes a dandy changing table.

Actually, the piece of furniture that I was thinking of making was a potty chair. (or perhaps one of those things of my youth that mounts on the toilet, complete with the little boy splash guard)

Did you ever make or have made, the potty chair?