LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question for those who wear diaper for sexual reasons

I find out that in this forum it’s possible to talk about sexual topics and taboos. If not, I apologize for the very awkward question:

have you ever had an orgasm/ejaculation just by putting on a diaper, without any other help, using hands or doing movements? I’m asking because lately I’m very turned on by the thought of diapers and I think that If I had the occasion of trying on a diaper, very likely that would be happening to me…

Sure.  In the beginning when I first started to purchase items from stores as a teen in puberty (I usually bought Gerber toddler panties), the anticipation of touching and using the item lasted a half hour as I rode home on my bike.  No sooner did I get my room door closed and locked, all it took was a stiff wind to finish.  

Nowadays since ABDL items are easy to get and I have a decent inventory of them, that anticipation pretty much is gone.  I occasionally have fun while I'm wearing a diaper, but it isn't every time anymore.

I still have moments of enjoying a lovely little clitty squirting time from just simply putting on my diaper and wearing it. Now mind you, over the past few years that does not happen as much as it did in the beginning. But what has not changed is how I will definitely experience a clitty squirting moment from just wetting my diaper or even doing a poopie without touching myself. I find both ways of using my diaper to be extremely stimulating and arousing.:drive1:

I cannot recall ever cumming in a diaper without some external stimulation.  I still get excited to wear diapers but it certainly isn't as intense as it used to be.  I mainly use a Hitachi magic wand while wearing diapers now for some extra fun.

No not really. I’ve been wearing diapers by choice ever since the age of four years old and for me there is nothing sexual to it. For sure during puberty it was more sexual but now that I am older it subsided back to being just diapers and no object for a fetish.