LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

selling my stash :(

Need to sell out my stash of diapers and stuff. My user name pretty much says it all. I was allowed to wear diapers for about 6 months but she didn't like it when I got to full time wearing/wetting. 

Anyway I have the following 'stash' of diapers and stuff for sale. Would love to sell as a single package deal, but will consider breaking it all up. 

Everything I have is MEDIUMS, prices are negotiable, but I can't loose my ass on them.

Molicare Slip Maxi 7 full 14 packs, 1 open 14 pack, 8 loose   --   $17.50 per pack or $60 for a case of 4 packs (56 diapers), and  $1.00 each for the loose ones
DC Idyl's (early dark Blue version) 2 full 12 packs  --  $35.00 per pack
Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi 2 full 24 packs, 2 loose  --  $25 per pack, and $1.50 each for loose ones
ABU power-up pads 3 full 30 packs, 1 open pack with 12 left  --  $15 per pack, and $7.50 for the open pack 
Gary diaper covers, worn a couple of times each but laundered/sterilized   --   $$50 for all 4,  or $15 each

OR if someone wants to buy the whole lot I'll sell it it all for $325.00

All prices are plus shipping.. If someone in the Tacoma/Seattle/Everett/Portland/Salem area buys them I can deliver for free...

not to get all up in your business but if you are only 6 months in, its time to cut and run. Trust me when I say the diapers are not going away, no matter how many times you purge.  It's not the diapers you should be dumping, in my opinion. I used to think I could get rid of diapers and life would be perfect. Now I am 52. I have a full nursery with a bunch of baby clothes. You just need to find your peace with who you are and then find someone who understands what you need. I am sure someone will tell me to shut up but I think I know quite a bit about how this works. I used to think I was going to be able to grow up and be an adult. The only thing you become is a pissed off old person and you find yourself trying to make up for the lost years. Lots of luck to you

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 4

OK folks, stay on topic here, and unless you are interested in buying these please do NOT post a reply here. If you have something else to say then PM the seller. Also remember to not post private details (names, phone numbers, addresses, etc) but exchange them via PM for security reasons.

Bettypooh

38 minutes ago, Glennie said:

not to get all up in your business but if you are only 6 months in, its time to cut and run. Trust me when I say the diapers are not going away, no matter how many times you purge.  It's not the diapers you should be dumping, in my opinion. I used to think I could get rid of diapers and life would be perfect. Now I am 52. I have a full nursery with a bunch of baby clothes. You just need to find your peace with who you are and then find someone who understands what you need. I am sure someone will tell me to shut up but I think I know quite a bit about how this works. I used to think I was going to be able to grow up and be an adult. The only thing you become is a pissed off old person and you find yourself trying to make up for the lost years. Lots of luck to you

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

Well, the diapers were 6 months in, Wife  of 15 years. A no diaper situation has been established. 

• 2 weeks later...

That may be your best option.

It doesn't make financial sense for anyone who needs the diapers shipped to buy them from you. Diapers are bulky, and postage / shipping costs for large parcels is extremely costly for individuals.  For example, I doubt you can beat the total cost of a case of Molicares from XPMedical, who can ship a case of medium anywhere in the country for $90 including shipping.  USPS charges almost $60 to ship 20 pounds in a 24"x12"x12" box from the west coast to the east coast.

So the focus is on local buyers, which you have alluded to in your later posts.  I doubt that DailyDiapers has that many users from the Northwest, so you need to look to other sites to help move your diapers. Consider posting on local Craigslists in both Portland and in Seattle.   Also, consider going to different sites such as the subreddit /r/ABDL on Reddit, and even ADISC.  The more eyeballs on your items could help find a buyer.

But unfortunately there's no guarantee anyone is going to offer you much more than a ham sandwich for your items.  Sad, yes.  You may be better off giving them away and taking a deduction on your taxes.  

Making one last try here, Hoping someone semi local (Pacific NW) will see it and respond. 

Will consider any and all offers, but buyer pays shipping, unless we can meet in person

Thankyou to the ones who did, unfortunately the shipping to the east coast is so damned expensive.

On 7/15/2018 at 12:06 AM, Shesaidno said:

Well, the diapers were 6 months in, Wife  of 15 years. A no diaper situation has been established. 

A perfect example of why you should be completely up front and honest with your SO about any kinks and/or fetishes BEFORE you tie the knot.

Sorry for your situation, but here's hoping that others can learn from your mistakes.

You should really consider posting this on Reddit.  For example, in the subreddit /r/ABDLExchange there's at least one person who lives in the Seattle area who tried to get diapers from another Seattle area ABDL recently.  

https://old.reddit.com/r/ABDLexchange/comments/93p46m/redmond_wa_xl_clothbacked_preschool/

The more eyeballs that see your posts the better. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2018 at 8:27 PM, Shesaidno said:

that group on Reddit is no longer active... 

All still for sale

Will make someone in the Pacific Northwest a great deal on a month + supply!!!

I sent you a PM for this stuff. I hope to hear back. 

okay, had some sales adn some reserved for later delivery, here is what I have left.. 

Molicare Slip Maxi 7 full 13 packs, 1 open 14 pack   --   $17.50 per pack or $60 for a case of 4 packs (56 diapers)
DC Idyl's (early dark Blue version) 2 full 12 packs  --  $35.00 per pack
ABU power-up pads 2 full 30 pack  --  $15 per pack

All prices are Best serious offer, of course.. Want to recover as much of what I spent as possible, but anythinig is better than nothing if they go to Goodwill...

Shipping on the west coast isn't too bad, 2 full packs of diapers was $16.50... so anyone within a couple of states of Washington state, let me know!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...