LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thread

• 2 months later...
If public bathrooms are a high risk area for Covid-19, does that make diapers more hygenic?

In my unprofessional opinion I would say potentially. COVID 19 can be transmitted through fecal matter and any time someone drops a load and flushes in a public bathroom it creates an aerosol which can be absorbed in the nasal passages. If something smells like poop it’s because there are bacteria particles in the air which our noses detect when smelling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11 minutes ago, Joep said:

In my unprofessional opinion I would say potentially. COVID 19 can be transmitted through fecal matter and any time someone drops a load and flushes in a public bathroom it creates an aerosol which can be absorbed in the nasal passages. If something smells like poop it’s because there are bacteria particles in the air which our noses detect when smelling.

Actually not bacteria giving the airborne fecal odor but volatile organic chemicals (methyl sulfides methanethiol, dimethyi disulfide, and dimethyl trisulfide).  See link: https://www.gastrojournal.org/article/0016-5085(87)90262-9/pdf

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Shouldn't that go in the bad jokes thread?  ?

I guess it could, but it was a random thought in my head at the time :D  My mind works in mysterious ways.

Besides, the bad joke thread is currently doing sewing puns, so I'd have to wait a bit to post that nugget.

So, as I sit here, in a slightly used diaper, I look up at the full moon and find myself wishing I was up there, wearing my spacesuit, peeing in my diaper where few have been before.  (That, and wishing my shuttle flightsuit would finally get here.)  Then I look at the candle I have burning.  The scent is supposedly "cabin retreat." That got me thinking about my mom telling me about how I refused to use the outhouse at my uncle's cabin when I was 2.  *sigh*  The only thing missing is the smelly camper we slept in.. (Of course, me pooping my pants didnt help.) ?

I finally found a little that I actually know in real life. He is even a work friend of mine, but my wife doesn’t want me to talk to him about it. He doesn’t know I know (insert friends meme here) and I want to tell him so bad but my wife keeps saying no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warm baby bottles are the best! I wish I could turn myself into a 1 year old baby boy so I could be carried and bottle fed and eat chocolate chip cookies all day everyday!??? And after that I would play video games and take naps and fall asleep in Daddy's lap as he rocks me back and forth.???? I love being a Daddy's boy!♥️

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Today, I heard a talk show host  on WPRO say of the Prez "In many ways he's a narcissist  and a serial liar and [he did not say 'but'] I hope he wins by a landslide"

In the minds of the GOP, politics trumps morality

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I get random threads in my new jeans and other clothes. I just had one hanging off the waist band of a pair of shorts I bought to sleep in.... Had to snap that sucker right off!!!!! It was BUGGIN me!!!?

• 2 years later...