LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thread

...why do we park on a driveway,  yet drive on a parkway?
...if God didn't want us to pick our noses, he would've made our fingers bigger.

Because the “way” at the end of each word indicates the moving away from driving I.e. driveway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 11/29/2019 at 3:26 PM, rusty pins said:

The turkey is the only one of the four animals that already has wings and can already fly away!  Anyone who says wild turkey's can't fly is wrong!  I've seen wild turkeys fly off the ground and even roost in trees!

Except that domestic turkeys have been bred so large that they cannot fly anymore. Wild turkeys are much more slender than domestic turkeys that are raised for food.

Except that domestic turkeys have been bred so large that they cannot fly anymore. Wild turkeys are much more slender than domestic turkeys that are raised for food.

Not only that but wild turkey legs are so muscular and full of tendons that you cannot eat them.

11 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

9 hours ago, Joep said:

Not only that but wild turkey legs are so muscular and full of tendons that you cannot eat them.

Points taken, but since this add featured a pilgrim and Indian and indicated it was the first thanksgiving, I very much doubt turkey's in 1620 America were domestically bred!  I know they also didn't have red Bull either!

Points taken, but since this add featured a pilgrim and Indian and indicated it was the first thanksgiving, I very much doubt turkey's in 1620 America were domestically bred!  I know they also didn't have red Bull either!

They could’ve clipped his wings?

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2020 at 1:02 PM, baby vinny said:

nascar need to hurry and have a race

Bubba-J:  "They're makin' a left turrrrnnnn!   They're makin' another left turrrrnnnn!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...