LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thread

14 hours ago, diapered charles said:

Just got back from New Jersey. They have all sorts of international beers in their liquor stores.I spent a hundred bucks buying stuff. I got 3 different types of Polish beer, 6 pack of Dominican beer, Indian beer, German beer, Turkish beer and some coffee Patron tequila. They do so well with alcohol variety, but I still can’t pump my own gas?

LOL, yes very well stocked here on beer, and plenty of micro breweries too, always new ones popping up. 

As far as pumping your own gas, it’s in your best interest, you need not do so here, lol. Only qualified personnel, can tend to getting fuel to your vehicle. :rolleyes: Oh, and of course, no beer sales at the gas station! :blink:

15 hours ago, diapered charles said:

Just got back from New Jersey. They have all sorts of international beers in their liquor stores.I spent a hundred bucks buying stuff. I got 3 different types of Polish beer, 6 pack of Dominican beer, Indian beer, German beer, Turkish beer and some coffee Patron tequila. They do so well with alcohol variety, but I still can’t pump my own gas?

All that beer will keep you having plenty of diaper changes!  I think Jersey has that law that an attendant has to pump your gas because of 2 reasons.  Chris Christie would demand someone else pump his gas for him so that is the law (Kidding) or service station owners can pay lower wages knowing people will most likely tip the attendant (which I never do when in Jersey), like waitresses in a restaurant. 

I'm so mad at my mother.  She's 102 years old, she called me up the other day, and wanted to borrow TEN DOLLARS for some FOOOOD! I said, "Hey! I WORK for a living."

So I loan her the money; I have one of my secretaries take it down.  And yesterday she calls me up and she says she can't pay me back for a while.

I said, "What is this bullshit?!!?"

So I worked it out with her, I'm having her work on my transmission.  And if she can't fix that, I'm having her move my barbells up to the attic.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, diapered charles said:

This stupid hurricane! 

Well if possible, get out of its way! If not, get plenty of diapers ready, and whatever else, food, batteries, etc. Hope you have a plan, if you loose power? Long term loss sucks! Been through Sandy here, oh what fun! NOT! 

I wish you all the best, good luck, hope you come through ok. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, diapered charles said:

The track shifted considerably but for about 24 hours it looked like we were going to get a direct hit. I booked a stay in Florida I was so nervous.

Well, better safe. Florence is a mother, and can really wet your pretty panties! 

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you’re ok! So many unfortunate folks who have been impacted. 

I’m not real farmilar with Willows, but they don’t look to impressive to me. And, anything that says “breathable” diaper, and no plastic, I don’t give a look at. Just not my preference. I might consider a “breathable” diaper, with plastic panties over them. :D

10 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Glad you’re ok! So many unfortunate folks who have been impacted. 

I’m not real farmilar with Willows, but they don’t look to impressive to me. And, anything that says “breathable” diaper, and no plastic, I don’t give a look at. Just not my preference. I might consider a “breathable” diaper, with plastic panties over them. :D

Yeah, the folks about 100 miles south got hit pretty hard. Willows suck, but the fit is nice. There could be potential if they decide to focus on what people need a diaper for.

9 hours ago, Bonsai said:

My home is a mess, but, since I live alone, I don't have any effective incentives to cleanup and life will keep proliferating.

So you have incentives? Yet, they are ineffective. What are they?

5 hours ago, diapered charles said:

So you have incentives? Yet, they are ineffective. What are they?

The main incentives are to spare search time when looking for a specific item hidden in the chaos and to have a decent appearence (so, clean stuff to wear) when I get out of my burrow and have to show up with a presentable look for my job.

Aside from this, sometimes I am forced to open my front door to a visitor and then I'm obliged to grant him a clean path from such door to the point in my house he or she needs to reach.

“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"

"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"

"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.

Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said.”

4 hours ago, Bonsai said:

The main incentives are to spare search time when looking for a specific item hidden in the chaos and to have a decent appearence (so, clean stuff to wear) when I get out of my burrow and have to show up with a presentable look for my job.

Aside from this, sometimes I am forced to open my front door to a visitor and then I'm obliged to grant him a clean path from such door to the point in my house he or she needs to reach.

You and I are similar with our housekeeping theories. The same goes for my vehicles.

33 minutes ago, diapered charles said:

You and I are similar with our housekeeping theories. The same goes for my vehicles.

I think I fell for a recent snake oil ad for some car wax.  Though everyone claims it's great.

It's cold here today, 4 Centigrade.  So today's the day I stop wearing shorts and T-shirt onesies.  For the first time since spring I'm in a vest onesie, a longsleeved shirt and trousers (with braces).  And that's how it will stay until next spring when I get too hot like that.  Now I can start seeing Christmas on the horizon...