LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thread

On 10/18/2018 at 8:10 PM, dyperbole said:

Sorry to hear about your ear infection. Hope you feel better soon.

Now, this being the random thread, all this old guy can think of is Cheech and Chong.

Funny you should mention them, just saw a bit on them on the news the other day, they were talking about the first movie they did, "Up in smoke" a classic...... "Keep on knockin' but you can't come in!"

Well, Isee nothings changed

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

You'll have to explain this one.......

My assumption is that this is when you get to go out of town on a business trip, you can wear diapers and a whole bunch of other items in your hotel room, as well as spank the monkey.

While I do bring diapers with me when I'm out of town, I tend to just bring all-white diapers.  I don't turn Japanese any more often on the road than I do at home.

• Like 1

Packing up, unpacking in

Let me begin

On a work trip, thick diapers are a win

I'm going to dress up, baby powder smell up

Try and flood my Rearz and the whole thing'll swell up 

Get up, stand up, gonna grab my sippy cup

Now I've got good feeling, diaper full from peeing

Drink from my Evenflow, feeling wet below

Yo I leak around my thigh, and then I'll change into a Bambino

Feeling frisky, unlocked door is risky, and I got more diapers

Than there's bottles at a Scotch whisky shop

Sho nuff, my diaper sops

From the middle of my crotch plus the bottom and tops

I came to get down, I came to get down

So get off the bed and prance around! 

Prance around! Prance around!  Prance up, prance down, and all around!

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

I joined a kink group on Facebook and we played the never have I ever game. Someone put “Never have I ever changed an ABDL diaper.” I liked the comment, because of course I have, however 3 more people liked it as well. Anyways, I was happy that we have some representation within the kink community.

On 7/14/2018 at 10:12 AM, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

Ghosting on my flatscreen TV appears to be getting worse everyday and yet it's still illegal to shoot pigeons crapping on my windowsill with a 12 gauge.

Shoot ''em both and claim ignorance. Maybe you'll get a Darwin award.

On 7/16/2018 at 7:13 AM, rusty pins said:

Ever wonder why people buy a pair of pants but only one bra?

Maybe because there is often, just one big boob.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2019 at 10:22 AM, diapered charles said:

I joined a kink group on Facebook and we played the never have I ever game. Someone put “Never have I ever changed an ABDL diaper.” I liked the comment, because of course I have, however 3 more people liked it as well. Anyways, I was happy that we have some representation within the kink community.

On Facebook?  They're very anti-kink from what I remember.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2018 at 4:51 PM, dyperbole said:

I'm so mad at my mother.  She's 102 years old, she called me up the other day, and wanted to borrow TEN DOLLARS for some FOOOOD! I said, "Hey! I WORK for a living."

So I loan her the money; I have one of my secretaries take it down.  And yesterday she calls me up and she says she can't pay me back for a while.

[Portion was removed]

I recognise Steve Martin comedy when I read it!

I thought my laptop had a virus or something this morning.  It wouldn't respond to anything.  I rebooted four times before I worked out what it was - the left-hand button of my mouse had stopped working.  New mouse plugged in and all systems are go.  Phew!

• 2 months later...

You know what's dumb?  The Red Bull Thanksgiving commercial.  It shows a sheep, cow, pig and turkey in a corral with a Pilgrim and Indian walking towards them.  One says, "This can't be good" and pulls out a can of Red Bull.  The pig takes a drink, grows wings, fly's off and tosses the can to the cow.  The cow takes a drink, grows wings and also fly's away after tossing the can to the sheep.  The sheep takes a drink, grows wings and tosses the can to the turkey.  When the turkey tries to take a drink, he finds the can of red Bull empty.  Last thing we see is the Pilgrims serving the turkey for dinner. 

Whats dumb about it?  The turkey is the only one of the four animals that already has wings and can already fly away!  Anyone who says wild turkey's can't fly is wrong!  I've seen wild turkeys fly off the ground and even roost in trees!