LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thread

The wonders of wearing and forgot one has peed the diaper

I was holding it in for when I was out, and can't remember peeing and it didn't go as planned so didn't pee, but inside at home there were nothing that wanted to come out, so clearly I must have peed and forgot..

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I went out around 10am to get a haircut.  Afterwards I stopped at the thrift store looking for pants and shirts.  They had nothing I was interested in (including adult diapers) so I went to the Goodwill.  They also had no pants in my size that I wanted and no diapers either so I went to Walmart across the street.  After shopping for a while I went to the back of the store to remove my wet diaper in the family restroom.  As I dropped my jeans and was untaping my light blue plastic backed 4 tape Attends, I looked in the mirror over the sink.  My reaction?  "Damn, I look good in diapers!"    

*THIS* Good?

20181013_211708.jpg

And I am not even wearing one of my little skirts or babydolls to make it even cuter

I am 73. Throw-awyas do not look like real diapers anyway and do not feel like them. When you have had the real thing, I do not know how you can abide them. Especially without any baby panties over them. This is what I had on from 8 lsst night until 10 this morning.

20181013_221203.jpg

I woke up at 1:21 this morning and had wife sex with my zombie. After that I was dead tired

If my name was Arielle Belinda Denise Lynnette, would that make me ABDL?

It takes me 3 days to get rid of the urge to pee when not wearing diapers

I found out while staying with family in a holiday cottage for 5 days, where I didn't want to use diapers during the day, so, I went 1 day without diapers

I drove down on Monday, in diapers, wore on Tuesday and Wednesday, did not pee, no diaper on Thursday and wore on trip home on Friday, at least it were cheap as I only used 5 diapers..

Generally, work areas are crowded in some way. The regulars have developed immunity to the local strains of bugs that are part of that milleu. As the newbie, you have not. Also, you probably bring some bugs of your own area to contribute to the pile

In my case, I was just starting orientation and not even at the place I will work.  Now I have to wait 2 weeks to do orientation.  That was this mast Monday and I started getting sick Saturday.  I had to leave orientation after only 3 hours to go to the medical clinic.  Even my doctor couldn't see me that day on short notice.  I'm still sick even after taking antibiotis for 3 days.  Bad infection.

What was the diagnosis?

Playing in the key of C is not sharp

9 hours ago, Little Christine said:

What was the diagnosis?

9 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Hope you get well soon Rusty ;)

Bettypooh

Very bad ear infection.  Antibiotic hasn't seemed to do much yet.  Doc at clinic said come back Thursday if not better, but I made an appointment with my own doctor.  Lots of pain and miserable!  Clinic doctor didn't leave me with a lot of confidence in him.