LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thread

Fellow on EBAY bought an item from me, didn't pay, I contacted him after a week and asked him when I might expect his payment.  No response.  A few days later I put in an unpaid claim with EBAY.  They contacted the buyer as well, no response again.  After more than a week passed, the unpaid claim was closed, I got back all my seller fees with a message from EBAY that said the buyer now has an unpaid claim on his account and I can relist my item, which I did, and I blocked that buyer from bidding on my future items.  Believe it or not, that buyer contacted me later that day and wanted to know why he couldn't bid on that item I had just relisted, the same item he had originally won several weeks ago and never paid for!  :34_EmoticonsHDcom:

21 hours ago, Fulldiaper said:

Eep op   orp i i , Wilma

Curious for us old timers.  Did you maybe mean "Eep, Opp, Ork, Ah Ah"?  That was a song from an old Jetson's episode.  It seems Elroy made up a code of his own to use with some friend of his, and at the same time a rock star had a contest for teenagers to write and submit a new song lyric.  Judy Jetson wrote a mushy love song but somehow Elroy's code Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah was sent in and the rock star turned it into a song because all the other entries were the same old mushy love type songs and "Epp Opp Ork Ah Ah" was different and unique!

In regard to pair of pants.  I know underwear bottoms are called a pair.  That was because each leg half was a separate piece tied together.  The gap in the crotch was so you could potty with out lowering your drawers.  

One of the store managers years ago when I worked a small Mom and Pop store did everything from stocking shelves, running a register and working in the meat department cutting meat.  One time I was in there shopping after I had moved on to another job and one of the elderly women was remarking how he was in the meat department and she had never seen him working there.  I spoke up and said, "Yes, he's just a Jack-Off all trades".  Of course, the manager knew what I meant but it sailed right over the head of the old lady.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:29 PM, le Hollandais said:

Something random.

little bit late, but i was going to say the same thing being the smart *** that i am!

Ah: Grasshopper: Is it not better to be smart as a whip than whipped 'til it smarts?

Just got stung by a wasp on the top of my head.  There I was, waddling along the river with Binkie on the way to the pub for a pint (extra padding for the beer), and suddenly agony on the top of my head.  A wasp got me.  Must have got tangled in what's left of my hair & decided attack was the best form of defence.  I didn't cry though.

Just got back from New Jersey. They have all sorts of international beers in their liquor stores.I spent a hundred bucks buying stuff. I got 3 different types of Polish beer, 6 pack of Dominican beer, Indian beer, German beer, Turkish beer and some coffee Patron tequila. They do so well with alcohol variety, but I still can’t pump my own gas?