LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Our Unique Lifestyle

Recently on another post I saw it was mentioned that wearing diapers is a "weird" fetish and I cannot stop thinking that I do not feel that way.  I do believe that the desire to wear diapers or regress into a little is unique but I do not feel that my desires are weird.

At one time I thought that I was the only one that desired to be back in diapers and at the time I found that need felt strange.  When I learned that in reality there is a lot of people with the same desires it honestly made me feel more normal and it allowed for me to help accept my desires to be diapered.

What once was a largely dominated male lifestyle in my opinion seems to be slightly changing as I see more and more females joining the site.  Tumblr is absolutely filled with amateur pictures of females that are not pretending to enjoy wearing diapers like what we once saw on the internet.  These girls are all smiles and clearly enjoyed being either padded or regressing to a little.

As a society our culture seems to be more accepting of different lifestyles now more than ever.  This attitude only benefits the ABDL community and I feel now more than ever this is the best time to wear diapers.

Speaking as a male who is a diaper lover I feel that almost any male who wore a wet diaper and rubbed themselves in it would find the sensation highly arousing.  I would imagine the same could be said about females as well.  Does the fact that a diaper is providing that sensation make you weird or does it just simply feel amazing and makes you happy?

Taking sexual desire out of the equation how many use regression as a form of anxiety relief to escape from the big bad world.  This I would argue is a healthy way to relieve stress and just simply should not be described as weird.

I am curious as to what others thoughts are.  Do you think that you desiring to wear diapers is weird and if so why?

I would agree. It's not weird to us, but that's because we all share our love for diapers in whichever facet that may be amongst our like minded selves here. From a societal standpoint, I can understand why one would consider this lifestyle or fetish or whatever you want to call it as being weird. And I'm not saying that by saying that something is weird means that it should be forbidden either. For instance, I think there are lots of things that are weird to me, but my perception is based in ignorance of the subject I think is weird. I know that's a ramble, was I able to make sense? Lol, sometimes my fingers cant type as fast as my head thinks! Lol

12 minutes ago, gbw_dl said:

I would agree. It's not weird to us, but that's because we all share our love for diapers in whichever facet that may be amongst our like minded selves here. From a societal standpoint, I can understand why one would consider this lifestyle or fetish or whatever you want to call it as being weird. And I'm not saying that by saying that something is weird means that it should be forbidden either. For instance, I think there are lots of things that are weird to me, but my perception is based in ignorance of the subject I think is weird. I know that's a ramble, was I able to make sense? Lol, sometimes my fingers cant type as fast as my head thinks! Lol

I understand how those outside the community could see the ABDL community as weird although I do believe that is because many choose to not understand the desires we share.  I am curious if other ABDL's believe personally they are weird for desiring to wear diapers, suck on a pacifier, or wherever your desires take you in the little world.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Recently on another post I saw it was mentioned that wearing diapers is a "weird" fetish and I cannot stop thinking that I do not feel that way.  I do believe that the desire to wear diapers or regress into a little is unique but I do not feel that my desires are weird.

At one time I thought that I was the only one that desired to be back in diapers and at the time I found that need felt strange.  When I learned that in reality there is a lot of people with the same desires it honestly made me feel more normal and it allowed for me to help accept my desires to be diapered.

What once was a largely dominated male lifestyle in my opinion seems to be slightly changing as I see more and more females joining the site.  Tumblr is absolutely filled with amateur pictures of females that are not pretending to enjoy wearing diapers like what we once saw on the internet.  These girls are all smiles and clearly enjoyed being either padded or regressing to a little.

As a society our culture seems to be more accepting of different lifestyles now more than ever.  This attitude only benefits the ABDL community and I feel now more than ever this is the best time to wear diapers.

Speaking as a male who is a diaper lover I feel that almost any male who wore a wet diaper and rubbed themselves in it would find the sensation highly arousing.  I would imagine the same could be said about females as well.  Does the fact that a diaper is providing that sensation make you weird or does it just simply feel amazing and makes you happy?

Taking sexual desire out of the equation how many use regression as a form of anxiety relief to escape from the big bad world.  This I would argue is a healthy way to relieve stress and just simply should not be described as weird.

I am curious as to what others thoughts are.  Do you think that you desiring to wear diapers is weird and if so why?

Personally no i don't see it as weird but i can see how others would. The same way people see me eating with my knife and fork in the opposite way to how most are taught as weird. But people need to understand everyone in society is unique. 

I also have lots of abdl friends that are female in fact i have one and her partner stopping over at our house at the moment for a weekend break. Personally I have a 50/50 mix of friends from both sexes. And i must know a good 150 abdls! 

Meh, is it weird, sure it is. Does it bother me, not in the least. Does the fact I dont consider myself weird mean my behaviour isnt weird, nope.

Weird is such a subjective label and to be honest not one I waste my time on anymore. I'm also gender fluid and randomly go between being male and female for my gender identity. Is that weird, yep, do I see myself as weird because of it, again nope, BUT it is still weird compared to the norm.

So is a desire to wear diapers, my own desires weird, yes they are BUT it doesnt meN they are bad or shameful or any other baggage laden word. To say the desire isnt weird though I think misses the definition of the word weird.

0120 hrs post so hopefully this makes some semblance of sense.

Kaiya/snugglebear 

• Like 1
On 7/13/2018 at 5:05 PM, MarkSmith said:

I don't think it's weird per sé. But on the other hand, it isn't for everyone, either. Different isn't synonymous with weird. And yes, when I discovered that I wasn't the only one, I felt quite a bit more secure, comforted even.

• Like 1

It's is a bit peculiar to people who don't know but honestly we all get it and some outsiders do too or even become interested. It's not main stream really but comes up from time to time in shows or movies. I think it's ok to be this way and make yourself happy. To me it's fun and I really wouldn't give it up.

• 1 month later...

It is weird.  Weird isn't necessarily bad, it really just means "unusual" and to want to wear diapers and use them is...well, it's unusual.

Let your freak flag fly! Everybody is unusual in some way.

• Like 1

It’s my normal, but something that took me years to accept and embrace.  I don’t think society will ever accept it, but as long as it’s not hurting anyone or offensive in general, I don’t think it matters.  Good judgement, balance and personal fulfillment go a long way.

• Like 1