LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Second Diapering Video

Toby26

So this was the second video that i have shot for my store datesgonewrong.com and even knowing that i'm filming it for my store i am so shy about it. I guess you can say it's a "little" Dark Secret that i'm trying to slowly bring out to light but still and probably always going to feel shy about it. Maybe that is the fun about it , who knows. So in part one of this scene  i end up peeing my pants in front of my sister and she ends up giving me a very hard spanking which leads to part two and that is putting me in a diaper. At the time Raquel Roper or should i say Miss Roper was my owner, which made shooting this video even more embarrassing to me. Lol , but it was fun and brings me one step closer to bringing my "LITTLE" Dark Secret to light.

Please show your support and go check out the video or even get a clip. The more comments and if it sells good, I will continue to shoot more ABDL content and bring you along with me on my journey.

Thank you and enjoy!     

Title: Raquel Roper Punishes Her Pissy Pants Brother (PT 2)

Storyline:  First Raquel Roper gave her brother the worst spanking that he ever got because he was being a brat and wet his pants , which was all part of her plan anyways. Now Toby Springs sits on the floor with a red burning bottom from his spanking waiting for his sister to return with what she said she had ordered from online. When she returns to the living room with the supplies, Toby is shocked to see a big diaper in her hand with wipes, baby powder , and what looks to be like some kind of mitts. knowing that with the pictures his sister has of him peeing himself and getting spanked by her , he has no choice but to do as Raquel says and lay on the floor for his diapering. First she puts his hands in mitts so that he can't do anything even if he tried. Then she begins cleaning him up just like the baby brother he has proved himself to be. While she gives her brother a diaper change she is scolding him the whole time making fun of how he peed his pants and now will be in a diaper just like a little boy again. After he is nice and snug in his diaper she begins taking pictures and making him crawl around on the floor. After begging his sister to please let him go and agreeing to do all her choirs and homework , Raquel just laughs and says she will be back later from her date and his girlfriend should be over soon for theirs as she walks out of the house leaving her brother locked in the  mitts and sitting in his diaper.

To watch Part One click below.

Raquel Roper Punishes Her Pissy Pants Brother (PT 1)

MissRoperDiaper1.jpg

MissRoperDiaper2.jpg

Archived