LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you regularly wear diapers out of the house?

For a long time I mostly wore OUT of the house, with regular underwear at home, in case of need while driving or away. With a close bathroom at home, no need. Recently though it’s been most of the time.  

I tried to to find a pair of regular underwear last week, no idea where they are.  ?

24/7!  Usually during work/daytime I wear a disposable pull up, then when I'm home I wear thicker tape-on brands.  It's been over a year, and I love the comfort and protection (Even if I don't usually wet them at work).  A second plus for ladies:  Never worry about mother nature creeping up on you!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have had to start wearing a diaper every time I leave home because I have had urinary urge incontinence for several months now. This is the result of a ruptured l5-s1 disc. I am ok if I am sitting and feel the need to pee coming on. Once I stand up to go use the bathroom, I loose control of my bladder in about 2 minutes. As embarrassing as it is to have to wear a diaper whenever I go out, it would be devistating to have an accident in public without protection.

No choice in the matter as im Chronically Severe  double Mix   IC.  (alredy complete  for fecal and  just waiting for that and  Bed wetting  for Urine  as well  ?   Both getting worse every day this days .   So i wear them and  al the rest of the  needed  protection  24 / 7     

• 3 weeks later...

While I'm at home or at work I can make it meanwhile safely to the toilet again. How ever -  normaly  I'm never go out without wearing a diaper. The risk not to reach the toilet in time is to high and unfortunately I still need a diaper in that situations...  

• 3 months later...

Yes. A few places I don’t, but other than those, or if I’m coming from those, I’m padded. The a,punt of time I spend undiapered these days is pretty much just equivalent to the time I spend at work or bathing. Family functions, dinner with friends, sometimes even a date if I know nothing is going to get physical. All diapered, plus errands, etc.

I think my favorite is getting out of bed in the morning in y wet night diaper and going to the store or diner for breakfast without changing.

I've worn diapers to class, the dinning hall, etc. I once even wore one to a basketball game. I always make sure I am wearing clothes that fully cover my diaper before I go out. I have to say, the first couple times wearing outside I thought that everyone was going to notice, but then I realized that I was wrong about that. No one is looking at your pants and trying to see if you are wearing a diaper.

I've been 24/7 for about 2 1/2 years now, pull ups only, mainly for bladder anxiety issues, the only time I actually wet them out of the house is when I really need to, ie not being around a toilet for over an hour, if I envisage such a situation I'll wear black jeans, on long car trips I fit a cover for the driver seat in case of traffic jams, I hate being delayed like this and find it helps if I can just let go,,,