LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you regularly wear diapers out of the house?

I wear diapers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year. Done it like that ever since I was born. Wasn't potty trained as a kid, so I never went anywhere other than in my pants. Most of my friends know about it, but they're alright with it. Only two of my coworkers know, since I usually wear a long shirt to work. I keep the full-on ABDL stuff at home, though. 

On 7/20/2018 at 10:32 AM, JoJo The Diaper Boy said:

I wear diapers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year. Done it like that ever since I was born. Wasn't potty trained as a kid, so I never went anywhere other than in my pants. Most of my friends know about it, but they're alright with it. Only two of my coworkers know, since I usually wear a long shirt to work. I keep the full-on ABDL stuff at home, though. 

Why were you not potty trained, did a medical issue prevent it?

I usually wear my cloth diapers to bed, but lately I've been wearing training pants when I go to work or the gym. I find them extremely comfortable and have been a big help to me. No accidents so far! :)

Yes, I wear diapers "almost" everywhere. Family trips and doctors are the exceptions.

Once you figure out that no one sees them unless you are flashing diapers at them, you will start to realize wearing out of the house is no big deal. I suggest forcing yourself to do it as often as possible, then it starts to become normal you will not worry about it so much.

Wearing a black onesie really helps in keeping any fears of your diaper showing from being an issue. I like the LittleForBig ones, although just ordered some on Amazon from J&Or as someone else said they liked them. I like that they are metal snaps vs the plastic on the LittleForBig onesies, as I do have to wear some stretch leggings/shorts with them otherwise they are kind of thick and push on the sides of my inner thigh cause it to hurt.  Hoping the thinner metal snaps fix this issue, wish I could find ones with the snaps further up the front, totally mitigating the snaps rubbing on the inner thigh issue.

I wear diapers like 99% of the time so i do find myself out and about in diapers frequently, as for what kind it depends on the temperature outside when it's warmer i wear thinner cloth backed and save the heavy duty plastic backed ones for colder days; as long as i choose my outfits carefully i don't really worry about my diapers being seen or anything anymore. I try not to make messies in my diapers when i'm out though i would feel bad for the people that might smell me not to mention the clean up is so much more difficult in a public bathroom stall than at home. 

I don't often get to do it but I sure do love a day out in diapers. When I go out diapered I usually wear my normal wardrobe with a onesie underneath to keep everything in place and covered should I need to reach down and pick up my kid or something. I do have clothes that look more, ahem, youthful that I like to wear out, especially in the summer, when I'm diapered: striped t-shirts, elastic waist shorts with a fake fly. I usually change at home.

I just today wore a diaper in public for the first time. It wasn't much, just a trip to the post office and dry cleaner. I stayed dry the whole time.

If I do this again, it'll have to cloth-backed. Plastic is just too uncomfortable in this heat.

I like to go out wearing diapers. I'm always discreet and don't want others to get a look at something they'd rather not see.  Last week, i had to drive 4 hours to meet my family in another state.  It was the perfect opportunity for me to wear for an extended period.  It was great!  about 10 minutes from my destination I stopped and changed into something more adult but it was fun while it lasted. 

Work and hanging out with friends are the only times I'm not diapered. Venturing outside the house diapered is a weekly occurrence. At night I'll even relax on my back patio and take a dip in the pool in diapers only. 

There are times that I wear underwear out of the house. It can reach up to two or three times a year. My goodness and I claim to go 24/7/365. I desperately need a change in my life.:D

9 minutes ago, dlnoir said:

There are times that I wear underwear out of the house. It can reach up to two or three times a year. My goodness and I claim to go 24/7/365. I desperately need a change in my life.:D

It really sounds like it if you wear 24/7.

On 7/21/2018 at 8:44 AM, nappylover78 said:

Why were you not potty trained, did a medical issue prevent it?

My parents just didn't try. They wanted to focus on teaching me how to speak, walk, and other things that potty training became less of a priority. When they did start suggesting using the toilet, I pouted and shook my head since I liked wearing diapers. My parents let me keep wearing diapers to Kindergarten as long as it wasn't an issue, and since a lot of my classmates were pretty open-minded, there weren't any problems. My dad had a lot of trouble getting trained as a kid and he wet the bed until he was eight, so I suppose he might have not wanted me to go through what he did. 

Thankfully, my classmates were accepting of my lack of toileting skills. Whenever I wet or messed myself, I'd get a hall pass and get changed by the school nurse until I learned to change my own diaper (even though I liked it more when my mom or dad changed me.) 

When I was ten,  my parents offered to potty train me, but I declined since I was so used to diapers at that point. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2018 at 10:51 AM, nappylover78 said:

Wow, that's unusual... never heard of anyone not being potty trained through their own decision before (as opposed to medical reasons, or reversing the process in adulthood...)

I struggled with potty training and I took my parents multiple attempts drawn out over a long period of time to finally get me out of diapers.  Even when “officially” potty trained just before starting school at 5 1/2, I still had accidents and was kept in training pants or diapers due to them.  My mom had a rule that if I had an accident in my trainers, I was back to diapers for the rest of the day.  I actually liked this rule ;).  My parents made a push to get be potty trained just before my 5th birthday, but I wasnt interested and bulked at the idea.  By that time I was attached to my diapers for the attention, comfort and security they brought me.  

Unless I was willing to have the public in my bedroom or bathroom, why would I put my bedroom or bathroom in the public square? Nor am I such an addict that I cannot leave the things alone for a little while. Where I get meds is a pharmacy, where they sell music gear is a drug store

• Confused 1

If pull ups count, I wear 24/7.  I usually tell myself they count because it tickles me, however I usually can't wait to get home from work and change into an honest to goodness diaper.

On 8/23/2018 at 7:01 AM, Little Christine said:

Unless I was willing to have the public in my bedroom or bathroom, why would I put my bedroom or bathroom in the public square? Nor am I such an addict that I cannot leave the things alone for a little while. Where I get meds is a pharmacy, where they sell music gear is a drug store

seriously, why do you give hostile answers to questions that don’t interest you? all you try to do on here is bring people down.