LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you regularly wear diapers out of the house?

I almost never wear diapers outside of the house, and have never worn outside of town.

Well, today I wanted to diaper up as this week I only have one day off (today), and me and my family went to an out of town Walmart (I like checking different Walmarts for clearance and different selections from time to time), then a KFC/Taco bell for lunch and then home, all the while battling some cleanse pills (I feel like it's an incomplete experience to just wet), but I won and got home before it hit me.

It may be a while before I do it again, though it was nice not having to run to the bathroom as a distraction.

I usually won't wear to work but I always wear everyday. I also love the Clearence isle at Walmart sometimes I find adult diapers like attends overnites. Taco Bell hits me way hard but I love my crunchy tacos and shredded chicken borrito

Disposable or cloth 24/7 no matter where or when, always complete with rubber (plastic) pants. Sometimes I wish I could skip the diaper and just do the rubber. Luv it.:lol: I'm sitting here in a soggy pee filled diaper. No poop, too messy and too hard to clean up. Bad enough when I'm blowing mud.

I work at home, so I'm frequently diaperered during  the day.   I don't always wear a diaper when I leave the house, but it's way more than half the time.

Currently, I'm out of diapers so I haven't been wearing in a while but when I keep a regular stock of diapers, I will wear diapers pretty much Everywhere. Though, I don't wear around Family, at work or around coworkers, I will wear to the grocery store, when I'm running errands and specially to the movies! I almost always wear to the movies! Though, when it's super hot and humid out (like now for example) I don't like wearing at all because they become uncomfortable too quickly. Fall and Winter are the best time to wear diapers so around that time I'm always wearing out in public! I've only messed in my diaper once in public and that was when I was first coming to terms with my love for them roughly 10 years ago. I don't mess now simply for the fact that it's a disaster to clean up and I always regret it almost immediately. Though, Oatmeal can be nice.

I go through stents where I will wear out of the house for a out a week, to a week and a half, but I only get that urge about once a year.

Not if I'm going away from home with the car. I wear when walking between Mom's house and my house (around the corner). I have also worn when walking a couple of blocks to the mail box as well as to mow the lawn, wash the car or paint outside. I'm reminded of Murphy's Law every time I'm tempted to wear when going any distance: If anything can go wrong, it will.

Yes, if I leave my house to go to work I make sure I have on a fresh diaper. 

If just running to the store a wet diaper may or not get changed but a messy one is changed before I take off. 

I too wear and use diaper 24/7 with my wife's knowledge and acceptance. So yes, I'm strapped in a diaper 24/7 every where, and I love it, the comfort and freedom. Sometimes I can't help but smile a little to myself, when I'm out with my wife, either at shopping centers or out walking, then my wife complaints about her need of a toilet because she needs to pee badly, or because she has to get up at night. She has a slight OAB. And here I am, wearing a diaper around the clock and using it 24/7. Sometimes I makes hints about how nice it is not to worry about needing toilets, or having to deal with nasty toilets. Because of my diaper.

I normally pick a day to wear, and then no matter what happens, I'm in diapers for the day. So yeah, It doesn't usually bother me to go out to places in a diaper. To be fair though, I've never tried something like eating out when wearing. Mostly it's quick store stops.

I will wear and use diapers when I’m away from the house. I wear pull-ups to work and will not have a clean one to change into. I can wear a full 8 hour shift, but will use the bathroom sometimes, I don’t want leaks.  I will only poo when I’m home. 

I've worn diapers only as far out of the house as my front porch. Even sat there and wet them, too. And I've worn them in the back yard while taking out the trash one evening. That's as far as I've gone.

If I'm going out by myself, then I'm usually diapered. I generally save my ABDL diapers for at home- for out and about, in the summer or for a short trip, I'll wear a cloth backed diaper.  In cooler weather/ for extended trips, I'll wear a dry 24/7 or any other all white, plastic backed diaper.