LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trixie is here :)

Hi everyone, Not sure what to write here, but thought i'd introduce myself.

I'm trixie, and a fulltime Ab (with the exception of when i go into the office and wear big girl clothes).

Happy to chat to everyone and make new friends :)

2 hours ago, lil_trixie said:

Hi everyone, Not sure what to write here, but thought i'd introduce myself.

I'm trixie, and a fulltime Ab (with the exception of when i go into the office and wear big girl clothes).

Happy to chat to everyone and make new friends :)

Hello Trixie and welcome to Daily Diapers.  You will find a great environment here to express your little side with people that share similar feelings.  Living life as an AB most of the time makes your story exciting and it would be interesting to hear how you function as a little in regards to your day to day life.  

29 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

Hello Trixie and welcome to Daily Diapers.  You will find a great environment here to express your little side with people that share similar feelings.  Living life as an AB most of the time makes your story exciting and it would be interesting to hear how you function as a little in regards to your day to day life.  

Thank you for the welcome. I'm happy to share how i function, you only have to ask :)

Hi and welcome Trixie. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Pull up a highchair, and make yourself at home. I think you’ll like it here, it a great spot to hang, (in a bouncy seat) :rolleyes: Hope to see you round, have fun, and enjoy! 

9 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome Trixie. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Pull up a highchair, and make yourself at home. I think you’ll like it here, it a great spot to hang, (in a bouncy seat) :rolleyes: Hope to see you round, have fun, and enjoy! 

oooh, you have bouncy seats here? I'll be here for a very long time, hehehe. Thank you for the warm welcome *curtsy*

• Like 1