LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double diapered

I've done it a few times, when I wanted to stay wet and messy for a long time. I used a cloth diaper that I had gotten from  DPFs and a Molicare super over that. I  changed the Molicare when it was soaked,  but stayed in the wet n messy cloth diaper for about 36 hours.  Got a pretty good diaper rash,  which was my goal,  really just to see what it was like, and it's part of my diaper discipline fantasy. 

On 7/11/2018 at 7:32 PM, diaperguy85 said:

::raises hand:: i have! many times! and sometimes more than just two! i think my record is 4 or 5 diapers at once. of course that was in the days before i found premium diapers and boosters

Tried more then 1 but could not get the 1st one without overflowing and leaking before it goes the the next one.

On 8/5/2018 at 8:41 AM, Bettypooh said:

Maybe everyone save for the total Noobs and the unimaginative :rolleyes: And in time they will too :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Yup. I've discovered the necessity of wearing double diapers, and even double boosters for daily wear. 

On 10/7/2018 at 7:53 PM, Kennyh said:

Tried more then 1 but could not get the 1st one without overflowing and leaking before it goes the the next one.

i just sliced the back of the diaper with a razor blade a couple of times length-wise, and then put on the next one. never had an issue with that method. well, no, that's a lie lol the dry stuffing would occasionally fall out, and sometimes so would the wet, used stuffing. so i had to keep watch for that when i lived at home.

Make slits in the backing of the first diaper, but don't make long cuts the length of the inner diaper, like with a razor blade.  Short cuts around an inch to 2 inches in length staggered all over in the crotch, front and back will work great and they are large enough to let pee flow from one diaper to the next but small enough to keep the inner padding from falling out.  I make around 15 or more smaller slits when I double diaper (or use a smaller diaper as an insert).  A small pair of sharp pointed scissors such as you would find in a manicure set are perfect for the job.

I'll take the liberty of linking one of my older posts: 

It is the most effective method I've tried to allow the wetness from inner diaper to transfer into the outer diaper(s). You can stack as many as four that way, after that it's not very efficient.

• 2 weeks later...

In answer to the original question, yes. I find doubling exceptionally useful for when I'm going out for a little and don't want to carry a bag with me. Usually shopping, or going to see a movie and occasionally when going to work when I feel that the 2 spares might not be enough because I'm feeling a little off.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I usually only do 1 diaper (M4), plastic pants, and a onesie (to hide the bulk).  If I get in trouble for some reason, then I might end up double diapered w/ extra time until my next change, though sometimes I'll do it anyway if I'm worried about leaks.  I usually only get 2-3 changes per day depending, so I've already got barrier cream on almost all of the time anyway (CG enforces it because it costs and we generate less trash).