LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double diapered

What kind of diapers? Cloth, or disposable? Cloth, is almost a given. Lots of times, you have to double up with cloth diapers. And what about using boosters? Does that count as doubling up? Some boosters, are almost as large as the diaper. 

I have tried most of all of this, at one time or another. But, I like thick bulky diapers to start. 

• Like 1

Not usually but the few times I go out of town shopping in summer for a day I may double diaper.  In winter I have no problem sticking a dry disposable diaper under the sleeve and arm pit of my winter coat when I need to take one in to a store like CVS to use their restroom to change diapers.  In summer with shorts and no heavy coat, I can't just openly carry a diaper into the store with me when I have to change my diaper in the restroom.  If I double diaper before I leave home, when I need to change a wet diaper I can go to a store, use the restroom and just pull down the outer diaper like underpants, remove the wet inner diaper and pull the dry outer diaper back up and I'm good to go.  I may look a little more bulky but at least I'm not openly carrying a diaper in with me or trying to bring one in to the store in a bag that will be noticed by store clerks.

Yes. cloth. This can go for an average of about 15 hours before needing to be changed and one time made 22. They come in 2 thicknesses and are made to be combined (there is a link to the making of these

I double my diapers most of the time during the day time usually cloth over a disposable and a nice plastic pant to top it off. When wearing solely cloth in the evening and to bed I double the cloth diaper to the get the desired bulk. I wear 24/7

3 hours ago, Real world Incon said:

my daily diapering for the longest time was doubling up Attends with waistband!  but with the newer premium products, I can go much longer with just one and it is much cheaper!

Attends with waistband used to be amazing doubled. Too bad their quality has fallen so far over the past 10 years.

• Like 2

When ever I get a day off from work and I don’t feel like changing I will double diaper and go the entire day without need to change. 

This works best for me in the summer time as when I’m home I don’t cover my diapers with pants unless I need to go somewhere, when that happens I just put on a pair of sweatpants which don’t hide the fact I’m diapered very well, but than I don’t really care if others notice I’m wearing diapers. 

The way I double diaper is I wear a cloth diaper then I put on two dissposables over the cloth.I put two slices in the first disposable so it goes into the scond one.By the time I take them off all three are soaked.And I wear 24/7 so I change Three times a day.

I have and I Love it! It is especially fun when you have two diapers that swell really big when wet; like say, crinklz or Peekabu’s. It gets really squishy and you have to crawl because it gets so thick between your legs! 

I've never double diapered- the closest I've come is a when I put a booster in a heavy duty diaper like a Dry 24/7.   When I do that, I need to wear a onesie under my clothes to help with diaper sag.  I have worn plastic panties over my disposables when I don't trust the disposable.  I've had a few brands that have leaked on me, so now whenever I wear said brands, I wear plastic pants on top. 

I really like double diapering especially with two already pretty thick diapers but i feel like it's a waste to do it, i'm rather small which means an equally small bladder so i have a hard time filling one diaper to capacity let alone two.

12 hours ago, foofybabykitten said:

I really like double diapering especially with two already pretty thick diapers but i feel like it's a waste to do it, i'm rather small which means an equally small bladder so i have a hard time filling one diaper to capacity let alone two.

Kitten,if you want to wet into the second diaper take a steak knife and make some slices right where you pee.That way as you pee in the first diaper it will leak into the uther one.

5 minutes ago, waynecook52 said:

Kitten,if you want to wet into the second diaper take a steak knife and make some slices right where you pee.That way as you pee in the first diaper it will leak into the uther one.

I have done this before it increases the capacity a lot and i love it but i don't know, i hate changing out of a diaper if it isn't well used; they're expensive and as a college student money is always tight and i feel like if i stay in a double diaper until it's full that would be an unhealthy amount of time to sit in my waste so i just end up taking off two half used diapers instead of one full one effectively wasting one. This could just be my "must be thrifty college student" paranoia speaking though :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

I use Zorb soaker inserts (homemade) inside one cloth diaper and change frequently enough that they don't leak (much). The Zorb holds quite a bit. I just don't like the thickness of too many diapers, and I'm sure that babies don't like it, either.

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2018 at 2:41 PM, Bettypooh said:

Maybe everyone save for the total Noobs and the unimaginative :rolleyes: And in time they will too :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I agree betty. I must admit it has opened up a whole new way of life for me. I can now drive my van for longer without needing to change, and have at times managed to do the whole working day without changing. I love the increasing bulk and the waddle which I get. The best part is going to bed in a double cloth diaper, so bulky and I dont have t get up inn the night to get a change. And I havent leaked while i have layed on my side.