LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Beginning to Wonder...

...not that it makes any difference in the long run, but interesting to pursue a line of thought and see where it takes one.  I've been reading a little on the ABDL lifestyle/fetish/thing. I always thought that I with certainty fit the DL side of things more than the AB side. Now I'm beginning to wonder. The case could be made, if you want to think in terms of Freudian psychology that I'm actually ABDL, to wit:

• wears diapers for their intended purpose(s)
  • often smokes a pipe, thought by some to be an adult pacifier (it does impart a peaceful feeling)
  • favorite chair is a rocker. One of my earliest childhood memories is being rocked by my dad early in the morning as he'd tell me stories about the "olden days."

So here we have a portrait, one who wears diapers, in a rocking chair, smoking his pipe. I find this a bit humorous.

Put bubbles in the pipe & the right baby cushions on the rocker & I'd say you were about there.  Mind you, if you've got a beard or moustache that would need to go too :)

• Haha 1

That's pretty scary... As I pee in my diaper while sitting outside in a cheap rocking lawn chair smoking a cigar because a pipe is too much work. Yeesh!:) Thank God I've got this site.

I never saw a baby smoking a pipe with tobacco.  If you think along those lines, you can open yourself up for a lot of things you put in your mouth, such as sucking on a piece of hard candy (or a woman having oral sex with her husband).  How about the elderly who like the comfort of a rocking chair?  John F Kennedy sat in a rocking chair to help ease the pain on his back from his war injuries.  Sometimes a piece of hard candy or a pipe or sitting in a rocking chair is just that - a piece of sweet candy or tobacco to enjoy or a comfortable chair to sit and relax in.  No need to get deeply into possible freudian reasons you could enjoy these normal every day things based upon your infant and toddler years. 

55 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I never saw a baby smoking a pipe with tobacco.  If you think along those lines, you can open yourself up for a lot of things you put in your mouth, such as sucking on a piece of hard candy (or a woman having oral sex with her husband).  How about the elderly who like the comfort of a rocking chair?  John F Kennedy sat in a rocking chair to help ease the pain on his back from his war injuries.  Sometimes a piece of hard candy or a pipe or sitting in a rocking chair is just that - a piece of sweet candy or tobacco to enjoy or a comfortable chair to sit and relax in.  No need to get deeply into possible freudian reasons you could enjoy these normal every day things based upon your infant and toddler years. 

Or to quote Freud "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."  Right?

21 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Or to quote Freud "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."  Right?

Yes, and a diaper is just a diaper.  Not everyone who needs to wear diapers are AB or DL.

Being the realist which I am, I can't quite reconcile being an AB and having adult thoughts or habits. Yet we are adults, at least in age and experience, and that cannot be changed. So odd as it may seem, those must be compatible since they do happen. Just another one of the crazy things about being human which does not make sense but here we are anyway :D

Bettypooh

Instead of being a baby you could just be a really old person, they are more likely to wear diapers, and smoke a pipe while rocking on the front porch. Just saying :) 

57 minutes ago, ppdude said:

hey now... watch it or I'll hit you with my pipe you little whipper snapper you.... I'm old enough to be your baby daddy still wearing diapers!!! ;)

LOL I laughed at this one, because when I was a chronological "quote" unquote "kid", my "parents" called me "a little whipper snapper" all of the time. 

On 7/14/2018 at 12:58 PM, ppdude said:

hey now... watch it or I'll hit you with my pipe you little whipper snapper you.... I'm old enough to be your baby daddy still wearing diapers!!! ;)

Now get off my lawn!