LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any body use sounding to lose total bladder control???

No, I am pretty sure sounding doesn't cause incontinence. I have used stents for extended periods of time (the longest was 7 months), but I have never experienced signs of incontinence after retrieving the stent. 

5 hours ago, cathdiap said:

No, I am pretty sure sounding doesn't cause incontinence. I have used stents for extended periods of time (the longest was 7 months), but I have never experienced signs of incontinence after retrieving the stent.

Same here, I am not into sounding

Catheters, stents, and metal rods gives my willy the willies. Doesn't long term use of these things cause some kind of damage like nerves? I can't imagine there's no problems with long term usage such as infections. Am I barking up the wrong tree or putting the metal rod in the wrong place?

I think not, the possibility of doing major damage and the pain is the best reason not to try (Do no self harm) a metal rod can do damage way to easily you can do enough damage by accident when you self catheter if you are not careful.

6 hours ago, Rob110 said:

I think not, the possibility of doing major damage and the pain is the best reason not to try (Do no self harm) a metal rod can do damage way to easily you can do enough damage by accident when you self catheter if you are not careful.

I don't know the diameter of the rod nor the length which can probably vary. Don't know if they are stiff or bendable. Even so, any gauge has potential of harm. I personally know doctors who have told me about the tihngs people stick up their who-whos and butt holes. It's crazy wild! And they all end up with some kind of irreversible damage. I'm with you... Better safe than sorry in this arena. I'm curious about the attraction though and would like to know what they get out of it.

Well i started having to cath will hard rubber catheters that we boiled between uses ,today's hydrophylic are a joy compared to those things,easier in easier out ,i can not imagine something harder than rubber ,anybody that puts metal in has my respect,but damn what is the attraction ,i tell my doctor the hydro's make KY look like rubber cement.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk