LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Working Anniversary

So this a short and sweet little piece that I had the idea for pop into my head, shouldn't be more than a few pages but I hope you all like it. :)

As the sun slowly enters her the bedroom window a young woman yawns and tries to stretch but can’t. Her red hair is tousled but not overly messy thanks to her short pixie cut. She tries stretch to again and momentarily panics, struggling as she realizes her wrists and ankles are bound spread eagle. Each held by a large strap with some kind of electronic lock. A loud crinkling sound draws her attention to the massive heavy padded garment she’s wearing. A rather bulky diaper and plastic pants. After taking a second to calm down she looks up at the front of the bed and notices two things. One there is a message scrolling on repeat and two the camera on a tripod. The blinking red light indicating it’s active.

“Dear Vera, Happy anniversary love!!! :) I wish I could be there in person to celebrate with you but like I told you earlier Aran is out for blood again and with the K-tech acquisition we’re completely swamped. :( Other wise I’d tell them to get fucked but then it would be my head on the platter. Don’t you worry though, I take it you’ve already noticed the surprise I’ve prepared? ;)  I’ll be watching over you from work. In the meantime, I left you some Gatorade in the camelback strapped to headboard and I put a double layer diaper on you, so that should hold till I get back. Standard rules apply but for extra safety I left you one of those panic buttons and your phone.  I can’t wait to be back with you but until then well… You’ll just have to sit tight and wait. ;) 

Love, Liu :) 

“Holy shit!! I’m a little freaked but damn girl… She really went all out.” Vera feels a tear slide down her face. It was a little scary waking up like this, but no one’s ever gone to this much trouble to make her feel special. It has her thinking about these past three years and how much they’ve been through….

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Good Beginning.  I'd like to see you post more at a time, but I guess this works for you.  oh wait, is this it?

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I would not have expected a story like this from You! It was a little short, even for what it was. But still good. :)

Still a bit more in the works.

6 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Still a bit more in the works.

Oh? Well then you probably shouldn't label this story a "One-Shot." Because that's supposed to mean it's one entry and then it's done.

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh? Well then you probably shouldn't label this story a "One-Shot." Because that's supposed to mean it's one entry and then it's done.

Ah..... whoops?

Without much else to do besides check Facebook on her phone Vera decides to go ahead and have her morning pee. The double diaper easily absorbs the small flood leaving Vera warm but not the slightest bit damp. However, there is another curious sensation of fullness inside her vag, then the vibrations start. The pulses alternate between internal and external and Vera finds her self pulling against the restraints as she thrusts back against. There’s no doubt in her mind that this is the split vibe Liu got her last year, also an anniversary present. The warmth and spreading tingling sensation builds for a minute until it abruptly stops leaving a frustrated Vera humping the air.

“Damn it Liu!” She huffs indignantly at the camera. Her phone buzzes in response. It’s a text consisting only of a smirking devil emoji. “Fucking tease!” Vera laughs and sticks out her tongue out. The vibe buzzes for a few seconds causing her to squeal in surprise. And with that she is once again left with her own thoughts……

It was three years ago that they first met. Vera had been so nervous taking her first plunge into the kink scene after discovering one of Chicago’s hidden gems. Terresa de Avila Unbound, a leather bar catering specifically to queer woman/woman aligned types, close to downtown. There she had met Liu. Captivated by the slightly older women’s inherent magnetism. She found agreeing to drinks then, a night cap at her place, then a night of break the bed sex. They’d been dating ever sense and over the past three years they had learned, explored, and played. Liu guiding her all the way, never pushing, just letting Vera explore.

It started with handcuffs and spankings then progressed to using multiple toys and restraints. Before she knew it Vera was a full on sub and loving it. It mad her feel so loved so wanted to see the look on Liu’s face during their games. She loved that special tingle she got every time the restraints. However it was only during the last few months that she had worked up the courage to confess her deepest darkest secret.

Vera was a diaper lover and had been experimenting for the past six months, ever since she had stumbled across a post about it on fetlife. The first time she had soaked a depends pullup she was hooked. Two weeks ago she had broken down and tearfully confessed her desire to be forced to helplessly disgrace herself to Liu. Her only response was a firm reassuring hug and the words “Well now I know what to do for our anniversary. She had though that her girlfriend being called into work last night was the end of that. She shouldn’t have under estimated Liu. Vera thinks smiling to herself.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Good to know she won't get too bored just lying there. ;)

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Dang this is hot. It’s a great start. Vera is going to go nuts if Liu keeps messing with her like that. I wonder how she is able to control the toys and still be at work. I know those toys can have wireless remotes but I think you would have to be fairly close to actually work it. I would have liked to give it a like but I ran out again so hopefully with the next chapter I can do so. I am looking forward to reading more. 

5 hours ago, CDfm said:

Dang this is hot. It’s a great start. Vera is going to go nuts if Liu keeps messing with her like that. I wonder how she is able to control the toys and still be at work. I know those toys can have wireless remotes but I think you would have to be fairly close to actually work it. I would have liked to give it a like but I ran out again so hopefully with the next chapter I can do so. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Internet connected vibes are definitely a thing. No personal experience but I know that other people have used them for cam shows and stuff. ;)

See am old dog can learn something new. I hadn’t ever heard about anything like that and obviously I don’t have any personal experience with those kinds of things. 

Lots of promise.  Good setup.  Good writing and pacing.  Can't wait to see more.  How did Vera get to be a DL?  Did she have any interesting experiences exploring her DL side before getting involved with Liu?  Oh the possibilities ...

• 4 weeks later...

It’s getting close to lunch when Vera hears the lock turn in the front door. She sits up pulling against the restraints. She actually feels herself let a little out in her diaper from surprise, nerves and excitement. A short, toned girl with green hair stands in the door. Sweat rolling down her abs, clearly exposed by her sports bra “Hannah! What are you doing here?!”

“Went out for a run/lunch, Liu texted and asked if I could make sure you got lunch. Something about you needing extra help today?” Hannah, a long-time friend and playmate of Vera/Liu, smirks mischievously as she holds up a takeout bag and shakes it. “And no, she did not say to let you out.”

“So how am I supposed to eat?” Vera’s question is answered as Hannah unwraps a large burrito and shoves it into Vera’s mouth silencing her. It’s from “El Magnífico Siete” a favorite grill and cantina for both her and Liu. Steak with guac and lime crema. Thankful for small mercies from her mistress Vera take a bite, then another. It isn’t long before she’s covered from face to chest in bit’s of rice, beans, lime crema, guac and other assorted bits. “Boy I sure made a mess of you didn’t I.” Hannah says while smirking, grabbing a chip from the bag she scoops a bit of guac off Vera’s breast and brings it the girls lips before leaning down slowly, tenderly licking a bit of lime crema off Vera’s right nipple. Vera shuddering at the contact.

Gobbling up bits of food Hannah soon has Vera mostly clean if a bit sticky. Hasnnah stares hungrily down at Vera’s helpless bound form, clearly not yet satiated. “So is this the part where you take advantage of my helpless state.” Vera has a shit eating grin as she pull squirms in her restraints. Feeling her thick swollen padding rubbing against her lips. Eagerly soaking up a different kind of wetness. “Oh Yeah” Hannah’s grin matches Vera’s. “Then come on and fucking bring it!! Scared of a girl tied up and wearing a diaper?” Vera yells sticking out her tongue at Hannah. “Oh your going to pay for that.” Hannah peels off her tight-fitting orange with white-racing-stripes capri’s, revealing a distinct lack of panties.

She pushes the gusset into Vera’s face who inhales the pungent sweaty musk. “Smell that? That’s from me running almost two miles with temps in the upper 80’s, what do you think?”

“Holy shit!”

“Look at you so eager. I bet I can make you big to clean my swampy crotch.”

“Please can I?!”

“Hmmm I don’t know I’m pretty ripe. I’m not sure I could actually do that to you.”

“Pleaseeee! Damn it Hannah I’m super horny and I want it.” Hannah’s response is to climb up on the bed and straddle Vera’s face as she gets to work swirling her tongue teasingly around the other women's’ lips. Inhaling her rich scent and tasting her juices. Hannah’s taut thighs locking around her friends face as she proceeds grind against it.

Feeling Vera’s probing tongue entering her and not wanting to finish too quickly she shifts back forcing Vera’s tongue and nose into her crevice. Vera does not seem to mind eagerly breaching the fleshy earthy ring with her tongue.  Still all things must end and in Hannah’s case that means several breathless shuddering moans followed by walk to the shower. Leaving a helpless Vera to finish the last of the Gatorade and relieve herself in the diaper.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh wow! That was hot!

But uhh, one little thing:

Shouldn't that be Liu?

Crap thanks for catching that lol

5 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Dang I could spend all day reading stuff that hot. 

Thank you :)