LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Junior Junior High (private with tidit45)

Kinkyddlg

Julie was mortified at being seen like that by the nurse and then the way she talked to her while being powdered like a baby just took any positivity that she still had and deflated it from the little girls sails. By the time julie was lead to her new classroom she was nervous again and slightly shaking also fighting the nerve to suck her them. Looking around the classroom as the teacher and daddy talked next she heard the teacher announce to the class. 

"Class this is julie I expect everyone to greet her with happy thoughts. Shes new to our class, julie here is 8 years old and is in second grade for the first time today. We will be starting math shortly so help each other straighten up the room and we will start in 15 minutes." The teacher smiled sweetly at her class then down to the small julie. "Dont worry I'll keep your secrets I'm good at that. Let me know if you need anything ok? No say bye bye to daddy he'll see you after class today." Julie looked from the teacher to her daddy with sad eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan knelt in front of his trembling little girl, gave her a reassuring hug and whispered, “Daddy will pick you up from right here after school. Just remember to play along and no one will be the wiser that you’re not really 8, ok Princess?” He straightened the ribbons on her blonde pigtails. “I’m sure you’ll make lots of new friends and learn a lot – try to pay better attention in math class especially sweetpea. I don’t wanna hear reports from Ms. Sims that you are struggling here too. And do your best to keep those little pull-ups clean and dry if you want a chance to see your big-girl panties again. I know you’re gonna be such a good girl today, Julie, make Daddy proud.” With a final hug Dan stood, said some final pleasantries to Julie’s teacher, and left her alone in her new second grade classroom.

Julie was so nervous she was seriously shaking and let out a loud nervous fart even through her thick pullups it was audible. The class giggled but the teacher quickly calmed them and directed the red faced julie to her seat. What julie didnt know was the girls sitting behind her could smell the baby powder that she was coated in on her padded behind.

• 2 weeks later...

The second graders behind Julie tittered to one another for a moment before one girl leaned forward and whispered to Julie, "Are you sure you're in the right class? Why do you smell like my baby sister?" Ms. Sims quickly stifled their ensuing laughter with a stern glance, saving Julie from having to make a real response but doing the little tween no favors in the eyes of her new "peers."

Julie tried to pay attention during the first half of the school day but between the other second graders whispering and giggling, and the increasing need to use her pullups wasnt helping. By lunch time she had finally wet her pullups due to a pop quiz that interrupted Julie's train of thought for asking to go to the bathroom. Julie knew if she went to the nurses office during lunch the kids would figure it out so she dealt with the wet pullup. What Julie didnt know was standing on line for her lunch her pullup now sagged just barely below her school skirt.

• 2 weeks later...

“Ohmigod Alicia you were right!” Julie heard from over her shoulder. A little boy in shorts was pointing emphatically at Julie’s drooping derriere as the line full of her classmates turned to stare in shock. Only the taunting little girl from earlier looked smugly self-satisfied as she approached her embarrassed classmate.

“I told you she was wearing diapers! She waddles just like my sister.” Alicia impetuously put a hand out to try and lift Julie’s uniform jumper and expose her obviously wet pull-ups more fully to the gathering crowd. “Are you really even new to this school, or are you just a twerpy little fourth-grader who got sent back because she couldn’t keep her panties dry?” She jibed, having no idea how close to the truth her mockery went.

Julie was scared, embarrassed, and fighting tears looking at the small crown gathered around her when one of the kids ran by and grabbed her skirt right off her waist. It happened so quickly the sudden jerk made julie loose her balance falling onto her very messy bottom causing her to all at once knock her tray of food onto her face and shirt. Not being able to process all that was going on with that and the crowd laughing at her and hearing the words "stinky baby" being aimed at her julie broke down and started sobbing which in return caused her to flood her pullups without thought as well as starting to automatically suck her thumb.

By the time the nurse came looking for julie she was sitting in the middle of 10 second graders who were watching the designs fade from the front of her messy soaked pullup and suckling her thumb looking as sad and scared as a lost toddler.

Nurse Carrie looked disappointed to find Julie lying skirtless in a puddle of her own urine, her overloaded pull-up leaking from every side as she did nothing but suck her thumb. The young nurse scooped little Julie up in her arms and got her away from the jeers of the other students and onto the examination table in her office. “Your Daddy said you might need this,” she said as she took out Julie’s thumb and popped the unicorn-themed pacifier from her backpack into her mouth, clipping its rainbow ribbon to the peter-pan collar of Julie’s shirt.

Carrie was businesslike but not unkind as she ripped open Julie’s pull-ups and thoroughly cleaned her, even picking her dainty legs up in one hand to wipe her bottom. When she was done and Julie was fresh but naked from the waist down on the table, the nurse asked neutrally if she would rather go back in the pull-ups her Daddy provided or wear something a little more… absorbent. “Too many big accidents like that”, she warned, “and the school will be forced to insist on more substantial protection.” She didn’t say the dreaded d-word but Julie knew what her tone implied.

Julie was shocked to be given the paci but it did help her calm down as the nurse cleaned her up. Julie looked confused by the question until it clicked. "Please no diaper! No diapers! Please you dont have to tell anyone it was just one little accident all stupid second graders have them sometimes! Please just let me have another pullup." Julie said spitting the pacifier out to freak out.

After a moment she then asked "What do I do now? They all saw me like that, and I have no skirt! Oh God this is the worst day ever!" Julie beggain to cry pantsless on the table

"Well I'll have to tell your Daddy of course, he expressly asked to be kept up to date on your progress." Nurse Carrie straightened Julie's mussed pigtails and mercifully extracted an Ariel pull-up from the second-grader's plastic backpack. "So I suggest you keep this one dry if you want to keep coming to school in these." Julie spat her paci out and couldn't believe she was desperately pleading to wear her pull-ups but if the alternative was diapers... The nurse threaded her little pupil's legs through the pink elastic and picked up and cleaned her pacifier, placing it back in the backpack as Julie burst into tears.

"Oh sweetie you're absolutely right it happens to lots of little kids, don't worry I'll get you a spare skirt and you'll go back to lunch, no big deal. Your teacher won't let the kids be make fun of you in class and they'll all forget about it by tomorrow." Carrie projected confidence but deep down suspected this fragile little girl was going to have a hard time staving off her classmates - and not giving them more ammunition for their jibes. The uniform skirt she helped Julie button over her fresh, powdery pull-ups was if anything a little shorter than her skirt this morning but it was the best Carrie could do. "Here, you've earned one. And I think they're a lot tastier than a thumb." The nurse winked kindly and proffered a jar of suckers for Julie to choose from before returning to the end of her lunch period.

Julie was scared as she entered the lunch room, as she entered the group from before watched and giggled as they watched her walk past. Julie could have swore she heard one of them mention her pullup was showing from under her new skirt. She nervously sucked on her lollipop wishing it was her pacifier as she tugged at her skirt.

After 15 minutes it was time to head to the gym for gym class jules second grade teacher lead the way julie wanted to hang back but the teacher insisted on holding her hand in the hallway. This gave her class a view of the back of her pullup. Julie was getting more and more anxious as they reached the gym. She almost felt like she had to pee again.

• 4 weeks later...

No-one spoke to Julie at lunch, either too busy jeering at her or too intimidated by the jeers to approach this conspicuous cute new face and her poorly-concealed pull-ups. When her second-grade teacher returned to find the pretty new girl standing in a bubble of social untouchability with a new uniform on, she tenderly took the distressed-looking blonde by the hand and whispered her hunch to Julie, “Did someone have a little accident in her pull-ups? Did Nurse Carrie make it alllll better? Are you ready for your first gym class now?”

The middle-aged woman prattled on vacantly in a way that even a second-grader might find a tad patronizing, much less an increasingly-touchy tween, her hand firmly gripping Julie’s as they led the way to the gymnasium and flashed candid glimpses of a fresh, dry Ariel to her trailing classmates. As her teacher released her hand and the children dispersed to begin gym class, one little boy (egged on by Alicia and others) crossed in front of Julie and “accidentally” tripped her to the hard gym floor, exposing her plastic training panties again. Her classmates laughed twice as hard as before when the little 12-year-old showed once again that the slightest surprise would send loud streams coursing into her thickly padded underwear. The teachers seemed to have missed the inciting incident, but tried to calm the children who began to chant "Juuu-leee's a Baaay-bee!" as they pointed and held their noses at the little girl.

Edited by Kinkyddlg
  • 2 months later...