LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Junior Junior High (private with tidit45)

Kinkyddlg

Dan paced slowly around his living room as he waited for his 12-year-old daughter, Julie, to arrive home from her Junior High. He had known for some time that she was struggling in school, especially math, but only today did a call from her principal clarify just how dire Julie’s academic position had become. Despite his best efforts to hire her tutors she seemed intimidated by the problems and would get worked up emotionally and occasionally even cry when pressed to try anything difficult. This problem was only magnified at school, when Julie found herself put on the spot in front of her peers.

Julie finally appeared looking a bit slight of frame for her middle school uniform, slinking up the front walk in a tartan skirt and white blouse that hung loose on the small, cherubic tween. Her father opened the door for the nervous girl and motioned somberly for her to sit.

“Julie. Your principal called again. Can you guess why?” Without waiting for an answer, Dan pressed on, kneeling in front of his daughter to look her in the eyes. “You took a test in school today, didn’t you? Was it hard?” Julie nodded and her brow furrowed in confusion. She hadn’t been expecting it at all.

“Well honey, that was a special test to see if you’re really ready for all your hard new Junior High classes… and I’m afraid the school feels you need to go back and master some more basic subjects.” Already pouting, Julie broke out into vocal protest as her father finished his pronouncement. “They say your results place you in the second grade.”

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"B..b...bu..bu..but DADDY THATS NOT FAIR! That cant be I'll... I... I will re take it! Daddy I'm not going to second grade I passed 6th grade! I sware I did.... I" julie went from angry to upset to miserably sad in no time flat. 

She began to cry. She couldn't even presses throwing a tantrum or anything she just turned 12 shes almost a teenager and now they want her to be with the baby second graders?! Now way!

Sitting next to her on the couch, Dan tried to console his distraught daughter with a half-hug, but hot tears were already streaming out of her eyes. “Sweetie, you know your grades from last year weren’t any better; your teachers only let you advance to 7th grade because they were afraid of hurting your social development but…” Dan paused uncomfortably, wiping at Julie’s tears as she bawled. “They say you’re not getting along with the big kids, either.” Seeing Julie’s renewed outrage at this slight to her size, he hastily corrected himself.

“Bigger kids, I mean. Nobody would make fun of you for being small in the second grade, and you won’t have to struggle in class just to fall behind. I know you were excited about going to junior high but I think maybe they’re right, maybe you have a little more growing up to do before you’re ready.” He tried to make everything sound matter-of-fact but he knew Julie would not miss the implication that she was immature for her age. “It doesn’t make you any less of a big girl.”

"NO I NOT GOING TO GO BACK TO SECOND GRADE WITH THOSE BABIES! NO NONONONONONO!" Juile screams crying harder.

"Big kid nobaby nolittle bigkidbigkidbigkid....wah!!!" Juile mutters to her self while crying uncontrollably and cant help but to let out all her tears, emotions and lose control of them and her bladder. Not caring or noticing that she now looks like a toddler who hasn't gotten her way or lost her favorite toy

Dan let out a frustrated sigh as Julie’s tirade only intensified. “Nobody said…” he began, cutting off as he recognized a not-unfamiliar dark wet spot spreading through his daughter’s skirt. Standing up with a curse under his breath, he hauled her off the couch by the armpits and carried her to the nearby tile of the kitchen as she continued dripping all over the floor.

“How many of the ‘big kids’ in your current, I’m sorry, former class do you think throw a tantrum and pee themselves when they’re upset? The way you’re acting lately you should be grateful you’re only going back to elementary school.” As Julie carried on inconsolably, her father hiked up her skirt and smacked her quickly on the soaked behind of her panties.

“Now don’t move while I get you some dry clothes. Again,” Dan concluded darkly, reminding Julie that she had had a similar if less dramatic ‘accident’ a few weeks earlier when he had refused to let her stay up past her bedtime now that she’s “practically a teenager.” He sent her to bed early with a sore bottom that night, as she vividly recalled.

Returning shortly to clean up and strip his embarrassed daughter where she stood, Dan dressed her in pastel cotton shorts and a childish purple Frozen t-shirt she had never outgrown but stopped wearing long ago out of a desire to look more adult. When Julie questioned her lack of replacement for her soggy panties, Dan sternly declared, “I’m not sure you can be trusted in big girl panties right now. If you want to weep and wet yourself like a toddler then we need to go to the store and get you something to keep you from making a mess all over our furniture. Try to hold it til we get there at least,” Dan was the epitome of exasperation, reaching for Julie’s hand to lead her to the car.

"Daddy no! That's not fair I... I didnt know I had to go. Cant you see how unfair this is I'm not a baby I'm not a little kid I'm a big girl and almost a teenager!!!" I cry and scream as you pick me up and change me.

I no longer have the strength mentality to fight and physically I'm exhausted from the whole day. I just want this day to be over with. As I'm placed in the back seat of the car I try to muster up enough energy to fight again.

"Daddy I dont need to sit in the back seat! You said I was big enough to sit up front! Where are we even going?" I say in a horse and raspy voice from crying and screaming. Still crying and trying to process everything 

“It may not be fair, Princess, but it’s a fact of life that big girls know when they have to go pee-pee! Since you can’t keep your panties dry you’re going to be wearing pull-ups until you can demonstrate that you don’t need remedial potty training, too.”

Dan brooked no more argument about that matter nor Julie’s seating for the car ride. “I know the guidelines say 12-year-olds can start sitting in the front seat, but you’re still below the height limit.” He didn’t bother explaining their destination since before long they pulled into the local supermarket.

Holding Julie’s hand firmly as they crossed the parking lot, Dan easily lifted the protesting young girl into the child’s seat on the shopping cart as they entered the store. “I don’t want you wandering off, but tell Daddy right away if you need to be taken to the potty, ok?” He was trying to be helpful but mostly came off as patronizing to his still-bawling daughter.

Their destination quickly became obvious as Dan made a beeline for the diaper aisle. When she realized where they were, Julie’s tantrum reached new heights. She was making such a commotion that other shoppers seemed to take note and pity the little girl, who they assumed to be much younger than her actual double-digit years.

Desperate for anything to quiet her, Dan ripped open a nearby pack of pacifiers and shoved one covered in Minnie Mouse into Julie’s wailing mouth. While her foul mood continued he had a momentary reprieve, as she sucked experimentally on the paci, in which to grab a variety of essential supplies like baby powder, wipes, and rash cream.

Finally, only the two most critical items remained and Dan braced himself for more upheaval as he placed a large pack of pink princess pull-ups and a matching plastic training potty into the cart behind Julie. “I know you’re upset baby but you’ll see it’s all for your own good. And if you try to calm down and behave for Daddy, we’ll get you a toy on our way out. How about a stuffed animal?”

Julie was upset, mad, and sad before getting to the store. She knew not to push the seating argument as she still really should be in a car seat for her size but knew daddy was being nice letting her "grow out of it". 

Once in the store Julie was mortified that her daddy picked her up and put her in the baby seat in the cart with her last bit of defiance she freaked! Screaming and crying just like a toddler at this "injustice" to her. She was even more shocked when he shoved a pacifier into her mouth. Juile wanted to protest again but daddy held the pacifier to her mouth and Julie couldn't help but start sucking. She hates to admit it to her self but it is calming. 

After seeing the huge pack of pullups and the training potty thrown in the cart with wipes and powder Juilie was broken. Crying behind the pacifier she says "but me no wanna wear diapers....I'm no baby...no diapers daddy..." which sounded even more toddlerish from behind the paci. At this point she just wanted to disappear, run away, or just go home. 

“Hush, princess, of course you’re not a baby,” Dan consoled her while inwardly rolling his eyes as she ignored his attempt to bribe her with a toy. “And these aren’t diapers,” He continued as he pushed her and the cart to the family restroom. “They’re training panties for big girls who still have accidents every once in a while.” He tweaked the ring of Julie’s pacifier playfully. “It’s even in the song… ‘I’m a big kid now!”

Ripping open the package of pull-ups and bringing one along, Dan lifted his daughter out of the cart and onto his hip. He carried her into the restroom and sat her on the edge of the changing table inside. “Now sweetie, I don’t know if I can trust you to stay dry with how upset you’ve been today, so I need to put you in your training panties for the ride home. Show me you can be mature and cooper-“

Dan’s pleas were in vain as Julie struggled and kicked her legs violently rather than allow him to easily slip her shorts off and the pink pull-up on. After battling just to get the stretchy plastic undergarment halfway up her legs, his temper got the better of him and he threatened, “Stop acting like an unruly toddler or you can go back to the car without these shorts to go over your new pull-ups!”

After being set on the BABY changing table and being told by her daddy that she'd have to wear these "not" diapers Julie just couldn't handle it and lost it. Admits her kicking screaming and crying even with the pacifier still in her mouth she heard her daddy's threat and couldn't believe her say that, he had to be lying!

"Daddy you wouldn't dare, you couldn't I'm 12 people wouldn't let you drag me around like that! This is unfair I'm almost a teenager! I no want these stupid diapers! They are diapers even if they wanna call them somethin' else!" She cried as she stopped screaming and kicking. She stared straight into her daddies eyes as if he was going to see her point. But perhaps a small part of her mind told her that was a bad idea....

“I gave you a chance to act like a 12-year-old,” Dan growled as he finished shimmying the training panties onto Julie’s slim hips. “But since you insist these are baby diapers and you need them, maybe you are a baby! I don’t think anyone would suspect you’re a preteen in those, since they fit you so perfectly.”

Carrying his fussing daughter back to the cart in only her princess pull-ups and Frozen t-shirt, Dan received looks of commiseration from other parents who remembered well the difficulty of toilet training (what they assumed to be) a toddler. As a middle-aged woman rang up their obvious spree of potty-training supplies, she tried to reassure the small girl.

“Don’t be embarrassed sweetie, everyone masters the potty at their own rate. Why both of my little boys must’ve been older than you, 5 or 6 before they were dry 24/7! I’m sure you’ll be back in panties in no time.” Dan thanked the woman quickly and pushed Julie and her new belongings out the door before her meltdown could get any worse. He buckled her into the back seat of the car with an admonishing finger against her pacifier, as if warning her against any further complaint.

Julie's jaw dropped when her father said that she looks like a baby, but when he picked her up she was shocked to see the girl in the mirror looking back at her looked no older than 6 at the very most. She always knew she was small but the pacifier, red puffy cheeks, sparkly pink frozen shirt, and bulky pullup diaper made her look like a toddler. Julie tried to process the image as she was pushed around in the cart still suckling the pacifier and only wearing her toddler attire.

At one point she hear a customer say "What a cutie!" Another one says "I bet shes only a couple days removed from diapers...how sad." Julie was in awe half hearing the comments until the cashier said her story about her little boys. All little julie could say was "me big, not little? Big girl school... not a baby" behind her pacifier the ramblings were muffled and unclear but to julie she understood them perfectly as the tears started up again as her daddy buckled her into the backseat. She half expected her carseat to be back in place now too which only had her crying father. 

Julie kept her head down the whole car ride back crying to her self, sucking her pacifier and trying to think of how to get back to normal. And soon her stomach was growling and hurting

“Aww, of course you’re a big girl. Going off to kindergarten soon, is she?” The cashier asked her father over the babbling girl’s head. Dan made a noncommittal noise as if to say “We’ll see.”

The ride home was quiet except for Julie’s whimpering and the rustling of her new plastic underwear. But her father’s ire was raised again as his daughter, desperate to do anything to assert her independence and get away from the neighborhood’s eyes, unbuckled her seatbelt, threw open the car door and bolted for the front door of their house.

Dan grabbed their shopping bags and followed in no hurry as Julie had to wait on him to unlock the door. He was already lecturing her as she scampered inside, saying how she could’ve hurt herself dashing out of the car like that.

“Am I going to have to turn the child locks back on? Next time let Daddy unbuckle you. Or are you in a hurry because you’re about to have an accident?” He asked his blushing child, as he set her ostentatious plastic training potty out in the center of the living room.

“If you need to go just ask nicely and I will help you. Since you’re acting so much like a little girl lately Daddy is going to make sure you make it in the potty, ok? You don’t have to worry about doing it all by yourself.”

Julie blocked out the cashiers comments and tried to focus on the pacifier that was much to her regret was soothing her. The car ride home was quite all she could think about was what could happen next and how to get back to normal. Once the car was parked with out even thinking she unbuckled and ran for the door only to have to wait for her daddy to unlock the door. While waiting she tried to hide her pullup with the short shirt on her top. Once it was unlocked she ran inside to hide and just try to relax.

Once her fathers lecture was done julie let out a scared " no locks, no carseat" as her pacifier fell out of her mouth. "But daddy I dont need to go potty, and I can go potty by myself I promise!" She managed to squeak out before her daddy planted  her pacifier back in her mouth and checked her pullup.

“Actually that’s an excellent idea, sweetie. Your old booster seat is much harder to unlatch by yourself; that’s going back in the car until you start listening to Daddy while we’re out.”

“I’m just trying to look out for your safety, Jules, but you’re fighting me at every turn. It’s ok to need a little help from Daddy, you’re still a growing Princess.”

“Speaking of Princesses…” Dan said in a chipper voice as he kneeled on the carpet and dusted off the Princess Minnie paci, returning it to Julie’s secretly grateful lips. He gently nudged aside his daughter’s hand where one still feebly tried to pull Elsa down to cover Belle and the pink pamper she adorned.

Dan saw the fade-when-wet flowers on the thick training panties were still visible but slipped a finger inside the elastic leg gathers to confirm Julie had remained dry for their trip home. “Good Job! Now let’s check…” He said, pushing on Julie’s back to an angle so that he could pull out the rear of her new pull-ups to check for any other messes.

“Clean so far! You’re doing better babygirl, but I do insist that you ask Daddy or another grown-up to help you get to the potty for now. If you can show that you don’t need it, you’ll be back in your panties in no time and we’ll put the training potty away for good, ok?”

Julie's dream of avoiding the car seat was shattered by her own mouth speaking about her, her daddy called it a booster seat but their was no denying it's a 5 point car seat with minnie mouse all over it. 

With her pacifier back in place julie was able to keep calmer where her daddy forcibly checked her pullup, she couldn't believe it! She felt a mixture of proud and very embarrassed when he announced her pull up was dry and clean.

Behind the paci she squeaked out again "I can potty by my self. I'm not going to ask someone to take me to potty at school either." She stomped her little left foot a little. And started to retreat to her room

“I know you can potty by yourself, you went wee-wee all over the couch and your old school uniform this afternoon! But until you can prove you can go in the potty like a big girl you’re going to be supervised and that includes at school.” Dan tousled Julie’s hair as she stomped like an imperious 3-year-old with her paci in her mouth and her training diaper on display.

He let her take refuge in her room but called after her, “Daddy will be here if you need me, just do your best. And don’t change your clothes, I don’t want you to have to waste even a second getting on the potty.” Dan didn’t think it bore mentioning that it would make it easier to check her pull-up at a whim, too.

Running up stairs Julie barely heard her daddies comments she was solely bound in getting into her room. Surely that aspect of her life was still the same. Soon making it up the stairs and down the hall to her room she felt a small cramp and gurgle from her tummy. "Not now." She said to her tummy. 

Once in her room she did take note of small changes in her room, books replaced with toys and some electronics replaced with learning toys. She just shrugged it off after everything else today she'd deal with that change later. For now she threw her pullup clad self on her bed, laying their she felt her tummy again make it presence known. She needed to poo soon but didnt want to think about it as a small toot passed through her pullup. 

Looking at the clock it changed to 4pm by now she'd usually have her homework out and working on it still after coming home from school using the potty and having dinner. Today none of that happened. Julie could only tear up again about today as she sucked her new paci and laid her tired head to rest on the frozen clad pillow. She was soon sleeping like a baby.

Dan busied himself around the house, wondering idly if Julie had noticed that her chapter books had been replaced with “My First Readers,” and her Nintendo DS with an arithmetic game for children just learning to count and a toy that spins around to identify animals and their noises.

Not only did he know his daughter needed more practice with basic subjects, he also believed that recreating the environment of her elementary-school days might ease her admittedly stressful transition back to the lower grades.

Seeing he had a brief moment where he wouldn’t have to fight Julie every step of the way, Dan stealthily retrieved her pink-and-white car seat from the attic and installed it securely. But while he was up there, one discovery led to another and soon he had unpacked several boxes Julie had asked him to put away years ago.

A few of her old stuffed animals he placed strategically in the car and living room, before finally cracking her door quietly and tip-toing over to his (thankfully) soundly sleeping daughter. Dan couldn’t help the “awwwww” that escaped his lips, taking a quick photo of the priceless sight of his pacified and pampered little girl so exhausted that she had fallen asleep on top of the covers.

He gently shifted Julie to slip a blanket over her and a careworn stuffed unicorn under her arms, which she cuddled so cutely Dan couldn’t help but snap another picture for posterity. Looking up from this sweet scene to the posters of boy bands on the walls, he realized that half-measures would only make things harder on Julie during these changes.

So despite her Daddy’s continued attempts at utter silence, eventually Julie awoke to find all of her tween decorations had been taken down and her father was tacking up the My Little Pony gang, just the last of many once-discarded cartoon posters that now suddenly adorned her walls again.

Still half a sleep julie looked around and at her daddy, she noticed something was different from even when she fell asleep... <wait> she thought to her self <when did I fall asleep?> julie shifted around under her doc mc stuffins bed covers to discover she was a little wet in her pull up <no way! I'm not going to let daddy know or find out> julie simply tried to go back to sleep until a fart escaped her rear again and her stomach grumbled. 

She caved "dadis wfen whe geffin dinna?" Is what came out from the half asleep still very worn out now second grader behind her new pacifier. What she was trying to say was (daddy when can we getting dinner). 

His restoration of Julie’s childish decorations complete, Dan sat on the edge of his daughter’s twin bed and rubbed her back as she meandered towards consciousness. Her little toot under the covers reminded him of the renewed parental responsibility that had been thrust upon him.

“I’ll start dinner once I’ve got you up and sat on the potty,” Dan said once he had parsed her garbled question. “But first we need to check your pull-ups. Did Daddy’s big girl stay dry through her nap?” He waited for a response then tugged away the blankets and squeezed the damp diaper to check. Dan’s face clouded over with disappointment.

"I dry daddy, no need potty right now." She said groggily behind her pacifier still sucking on it gently. Trying to avoid him finding out about her wetting while a sleep. 

When she saw his face she tried playing it off. "What wrong daddy me dry... me promise me dry!" A little more awake now as she jumped back another fart escaped her rear putting her one step closer to needing to poo badly

"I guess you might not anymore," Dan grumbled as his daughter's guilty face gave away her lie, even if her pull-ups hadn't. "Since your pampers seem to have absorbed plenty. Did you really not know or were you trying to hide your accident from Daddy? Maybe I should've gotten the pull-ups that get cold when you wet them, if you can't even tell when you've made a wee-wee." Julie had always had a childish way of speaking but her recent reversion to simpler and less grammatical speech was rubbing off on the way Dan would talk to her.

"Now upsie-daisy baby!" Dan helped Julie to her feet and walked her downstairs to stand right in front of the plastic potty in the living room. "Are you sure you don't need to go, Princess? I'd rather you sat on the potty just in case, before I go changing you into a fresh dry... training panty." Her father caught himself at the last moment, about to slip and call them "diapers" again.

"I'm not wet... I'm not wet.....j didnt think I was wet... it was an accident dada." I say softly and slightly scared. I let out a small "yeap!" As you lifted me to my feet. As you lead me down stairs I could feel my soaked pullup sway and sag behind me as I had to slightly waddle all the way til me made it to the training potty. 

Even if a few muffled farts did escape my rear I wanted to potty by myself and when i want to not when daddy told me to I'm not a baby! So i replied with a quick "i dont need potty time right now daddy." Lisping and drooling a little behind my paci the whole time.