LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

Hi! figured at this point if I did not post in here soon I may never pluck up the courage to do so.

I am from the UK and am currently pursuing a creative degree in a field that I plan on working in after I finish university.

In my spare time, I do a mixture of things. Mostly this consists of playing video games, listening to music, watching movies/Netflix, reading (as my bookcase can attest), doing more art stuff and procrastinating on things I should probably be doing. I am trying to get into writing as well but if there is one thing to understand about me it is that I am quite lazy at times.

I have been mostly lurking on DD for a reasonable amount of time not having an account and then not posting anything on my new account, but recently I have decided to change that. I mostly browse the story forum when I am on here.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk!

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. It’s a great place, as you know. So come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy. Oh, and be as lazy as you please, leisure rules! :D