LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABU Two Tape Diapers

Let me start off saying that I really liked the old style Attends 3 tape diapers.  3 tapes on both sides were paramount in getting just the right fit.  Then I started wearing 2 tape (2 per side) diapers and those worked fine and still do to this day.

Well...let me tell you....I tried out some ABU Lavender 2 tape (1 tape per side) diapers and I absolutely LOVED them.  One thicker tape per side makes for a GREAT fit.....on my body type anyway.  Sadly I only had 2 samples to try but I will DEFINETLY be getting some more.

If you're on the fence about ABU 2 tape diapers I'd recommend getting a few samples and trying them out.  They're AWESOME.

• 2 months later...

I ended up buying the SDKs which I LOVE. My favorite diaper as a teen were the Attends with blue tapes. They'd probably still be my favorite, but they were discontinued, so then I switched to Molicare (purple being my favorite color is a plus, but now they're a medical blue color.)

Recently I tried the Super Dry Kids, size small, which is a bit tight on me, but it actually, along with it's resemblance to early 90's diapers, brings me back to being a kid, and trying to squeeze into Pampers. Despite this, the tapes haven't popped open, so they're pretty strong.

The Lavender diaper looks really cute. Does it actually use lavender for their scent? Because that particular flower causes my esophagus to swell shut.

• 1 year later...

I have worn a H*U*G*E variety of diapers over time, including depends (3 tape) abenas, molicares, tykables, bambinos, abu's, attends....... And beyond. I usually stick with the 2 tape per side products,as they have worked well over time, but I was curious. So I ordered some single tape (per side) Kiddos from ABU..... And they are WONDERFUL!!!! They fit well, hold a decent amount, are comfortable, and just a good all around product........love them.....but they are hard to get as they sell out fast :( but when they restock... I'll be ordering a lot!!!! Really like these things :D

qwack