LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taken from The ABDL MedFet Book 6, here is a little story about the power in dominance, the passion in passiveness and the patience in a patient.

Part One

“Hiya, Erin!” Charlotte said, putting her purse down in the nurses’ station, having arrived a bit early for her night shift - this to the surprise of her daytime counterpart, Erin.

“You’re a bit early.  Aren’t you?” Erin said with a smile, finishing her last bit of paperwork for the day and filing it away.

“Well, yeah,” Charlotte admitted, sitting next to her.  “But I wanted to hear about this hunky new guy in room 77 you were texting me about.  Greg, I think you said his name was?”

“Greg Townsend,” Erin confirmed, getting out his paperwork to show her.  “28, white male, 5’10”, 180 lbs.  He was admitted about an hour ago, brought straight from a car accident.  Injuries include: bruised ribs and possibly torn stomach muscles … and yes, he’s a hunk.”

Charlotte smiled, knowing how easily Erin would go weak in the knees for some of the more handsome patients left in her care.

For the next week at least, Charlotte and Erin were going to be seeing very little of each other.  They were also going to be seeing very little free time as they would be working 12 hours shifts each day.  Normally, a third nurse split the job three ways for them.  But that nurse was on vacation and with several other nurses in the wing being pulled away for quarterly training seminars that were taking place that week, Charlotte, Erin and all the others who were still there were going to be there quite a bit - the hospital saving on labor costs by not scheduling extra help for the 7th floor of St. Ignatius Hospital.  Presently, Erin was covering 7am to 7pm and Charlotte was taking the other half through the night.  But they would switch in a few days to allow for a little bit of human life to be shared between the two of them.

Charlotte picked up Greg’s incoming paperwork and read, with wide eyes, about the accident he had survived.

“Patient was struck by a female driver who was driving well above the speed limit.  Patient had no time to react and when she hit his front bumper, his car went up in the air and landed on its side.  His seatbelt kept him strapped to his seat, but it wretched him all over the place.  And this was how his ribs became bruise as well as how his stomach muscles may have become possibly torn.  Degree of the diastasis of the recti muscles to be determined.”

“How did he survive this crash?  His HPI reads like a horror movie,” Charlotte exclaimed, continuing to read the detailed a gruesome account.  “And is the other driver alright?”

“It’s a miracle he’s alive,” Erin said with sincerity.  “The other driver is in much worse shape, but she was admitted to the ER at the same time he was brought in.  I haven’t heard about her condition since.  But I was told she was on her cell phone when the crash happened.”

Charlotte scoffed.  Oh, did she loathe things like that - accidents caused by the preventable carelessness of others.  As a no-nonsense kind of person, she was thusly a no-nonsense kind of nurse.  But it was Erin who kept her grounded to remember the human element in their work.  Erin, on the other hand, was the overly-caring type.  She was also a bit of a worrier.  But she had learned from Charlotte to double-check herself while not second-guessing herself.  Together, they balanced each other out, making a more complete pairing.

Charlotte kept a close eye on Greg that first night, as she would have done for any newly-admitted patient.  But despite his vital checks every hour, it wasn’t until the 4am check that he finally stirred awake.

“Hello?” Greg said with a groggy voice, the lights in room 77 being kept very dim and only showing Charlotte as a silhouette until she walked up to his bedside.  “I assume I’m not dead.”

“You would assume correctly,” Charlotte said, Greg seeing her last name on her name tag.

“Webb?” he asked, still quite groggy - Charlotte checking all three bags of IV fluid that were hooked up to quickly be changed out for him … an indication that his injuries, and therefore his pain, was severe.  “I don’t suppose your first name is …”

“…It is,” Charlotte said with a knowing grin, having been asked that same question more times than she could recall.  “Charlotte.”

“Charlotte Webb,” Greg said with a groggy smile.

“My mother named me after the character,” she admitted, recording information on the laptop on her rolling cart.

“Well, don’t feel too bad.  My father named me after his favorite football player,” Greg said, grimacing a little.  “I don’t suppose you could crank up the pain killers.”

“Not without permission.  But doctors will be in to see you in the morning,” Charlotte answered.  “On a scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is extreme and 1 is mild or non-existent, what is your current pain?”

“I’ve always thought some of the questions asked of hospital patients were ludicrous.  That one right there is my favorite,” Greg said with a slight laugh, then cutting himself off from all further laughter as it only worsened the pain he was feeling.  “Put down … 7.  But you can write the word excruciating right after that.”

“Most people just tell me 10,” Charlotte said, recording his answer.

“Most people embellish.  They will say whatever they think will get them more drugs,” he replied.  “The real pain is mental, not physical.”

“What do you mean?” Charlotte asked, his first impression showing him to be more than just a hunky-looking guy.

“Well, tomorrow morning, doctors will come in here and tell me that I need to rest up while I am hospitalized and then they put all sorts of sleeping medication in me.  And I will, in fact, go to sleep,” Greg said.  “But then I will constantly be woken up for a list of various reasons, though I’m supposed to be resting.”

Charlotte smiled, laughing at his response.  How true it was.

“How long have I been here?” he asked.

“8 hours,” Charlotte said, still smiling at him.  “It’s about 4am.”

There certainly was a little something more to him than his handsome jaw line and strong build.  Rarely did Charlotte ever take to her patients, but Greg was different.  She just wasn’t sure how yet.

“The girl who ran into me … is she okay?” he asked, a genuine sense of worry in his voice.

He obviously knew how bad the accident had been.

“She was admitted to the ER the same time you were brought here,” Charlotte answered honestly.  “I don’t know anything more about her.”

Greg closed his eyes, a bit of concern coming over him.

“How long have I had this IV in my arm?” he asked, seeing his right forearm connected to the bags hanging behind him.

“9 hours,” Charlotte replied, finishing her current check on him.  “IV was first started for you when you were placed in the ambulance to be brought here.”

“Before you leave, I’ve got to tell you something,” he said, stopping Charlotte in her tracks as she turned back to listen to him.  “I have a weak stomach.  I’m serious about that.  I’m not joking about … whatever damage my stomach has at the moment.  When this IV is taken out of my arm, I will begin to throw up repeatedly.”

“Okay,” Charlotte said, not seeing his statement as being alarming.

“I apologize in advance if it’s you who has to clean up after me,” he said with honesty.  “It’s not gonna be fun for either of us.”

“That’s my job.  Now, get some rest,” she said, rolling her cart over to the door but then turning back one more time to say something to him.  “I’ll be back in two hours to wake you up again.”

Greg smiled, then quickly fell asleep.

---------------

The next morning at 7:15am, Erin rushed in for her shift.

“I’m sorry I’m late,” Erin apologized, setting her stuff down in the nurses’ station.  “Traffic was a nightmare.”

“It’s alright.  Catch your breath, Sweetie,” Charlotte said, taking a seat next to her.  “You were right about our hunky boy in room 77.  I can tell already that his physical movements will be scarce for a while.  But he has a sense of humor about the situation.  Here, come with me for a minute.  I want to show you something about him.”

They walked down the hallway to his room, cracking the door open and peeking in at him.

“He has been laying in the exact same position all night, flat on his back with his arms at his side,” Charlotte said.  “Most patients do that, but he is doing it naturally.  This position of sleep can lead to back pain, but he is smart enough to know, even when sleeping, that a crick in the back is nothing compared to what else he’s dealing with right now.”

“Right,” Erin said, not understanding the point she was getting at.

“Flat on the back is known as the soldier position,” Charlotte said, leading Erin back to the nurses’ station.  “People who regularly sleep in that position have high expectations but also tend to instinctively protect.  That’s why it’s call the soldier position.  A soldier would sleep like that so he could get up quickly for battle or whatever, if needed.”

Erin still wasn’t sure what point Charlotte was making, but throughout the day shift, she would learn a lot about Greg.  And her softer nature would begin to rise to her surfaces, like always.

But she would wait until he awoke that morning before bothering him again.  Sure enough, he would stir as soon as the sun rose high enough to shine in through the Venetian blinds of room 77.

“Good morning, Mr. Townsend.  My name is Erin,” Erin said, rolling her cart into his room for an 8am check.

Greg looked at her name tag, then smiled.

“Your name is Erin Runner,” Greg said, the timbre in his voice almost making her knees wobble.  “So, there’s Charlotte Webb at night and Erin Runner during the day.”

“For now, at least.  She and I will switch shifts in a few days,” Erin said, checking the drip bags and beginning to record the information.

“Before you ask, just right down my pain as a 6 … with a side note of slowly getting better,” Greg said, trying to sit up but thinking better of the position shift when he felt pain from the movement.

“Oh, no.  Not yet,” Erin said, easing him back into a laying position.  “Soon enough, though.”

“I hear there are doctors coming to visit me some time this morning?” he asked, returning to his relax on the mattress.

“Yes.  They should be here by now.  But they’re not always punctual,” Erin stated, then cryptically interrogating him.  “Charlotte told me to look into the condition of the lady who hit you.  Though, I can’t give you any details, I can tell you that she made it.  She’s alive.” 

Greg sighed softly, closing his eyes - as if a sense of relief had overtaken him.  Getting a bit bolder, she walked up alongside him.

“Is there anyone you’d like me contact for you?  Perhaps parents or relatives … or a girlfriend?” Erin asked with a sweet tone.

“Well, you’re gonna have some trouble, there,” he replied with a smile.  “Both of my parents passed away.  My brother lives in New Mexico.  And, if I have a girlfriend, it’s news to me.”

Erin shared a smile with him, then going back to her paperwork at the rolling cart.

“You have a very pleasant way about you, Erin Runner,” Greg said with a deep timbre that made her shudder and then smile back at him sweetly with raised shoulders of shyness.  “Not everybody finds value in simply being nice.  That’s a quality I hope you never lose.”

“Greg Townsend?” a doctor said, walking into his room.

“That would be me … or what’s left of me,” Greg said with a jocular tone, the doctor smiling and shaking hands with him.

“As it turns out, you’ll be happy to know there’s more left of you than what we believed when you were admitted last night,” the doctor said.  “We no longer believe you to have any muscular diastasis.”

“And once I get my hands on a medical dictionary for translation, I’m sure that’s gonna mean a whole lot more to me than at the moment,” Greg said, the doctor laughing at the response.

“You have no torn muscles anywhere,” the doctor restated, putting it into layman’s terms.  “But you are more than likely in a great deal of pain.  Essentially, you have internal bruising.  And we are going to monitor you for a few days to make sure that everything inside you is working properly.  I’d really like to see you up and walking around in a day’s time.  That may not be possible, but here’s some incentive: until you can stand up and walk, you will be peeing in a bottle and relieving yourself in a bed pan.  And you’ll return to solid food at dinner today.”

“Well, Doc.  You have given me all the incentive you’ll need to,” Greg said with a small laugh - anything more being too painful.  “My time and my healing are for sale, but my dignity is not.  I will be up on my feet before this day is over.”

“That’s what I like to hear,” the doctor replied.

Erin stood there, listening to Greg and that doctor speak - then feeling sympathy for Greg as the doctor had him sit up.  She could tell by the look on his face that he was in tremendous pain.  Then she thought about how concerned he was for the well-being of the cellphone-using lady who slammed into him and almost killed him. 

Charlotte was right about him.  There was more than met the eye and it truly shocked Erin that he didn’t have a girlfriend.  How was that even possible?  He seemed like such a great guy, of what she knew of him.  For this reason, she exercised caution in pursuing her curiosities about him.  But seeing the doctor pushing in on Greg’s stomach and testing Greg’s limits of pain, Erin grew a soft spot in her heart for him.

So, by the time the doctor stopped torturing him and left the room, she was already in a mode of I’m gonna take good care of you now.  And with her added traits of worry, she slipped right into the same groove as always, wanting nothing but to make him become pain-free.

Before easing Greg back down onto the mattress, Erin massaged the center point on his right shoulder blade while placing a cool right hand on his abdomen.  Reaching under his hospital gown to touch his abdomen, she caught a glorious quick view of his endowment.  

And Wow! was all she could think of it.  Trying to show no reaction to what she caught a glimpse of, Erin finally eased him down on the mattress.  Then she massaged the very middle of his right foot, at a specific point which lessened the pain in his stomach area and his diaphragm.  She wandered if it would be rude of her to tell him that she was also single and available but thought better of saying anything.

“Breathe,” she said very quietly - almost in a whisper.

“I am,” Greg said softly.

Shyly, she smiled - a bit too embarrassed to reveal she was telling herself to breathe, not him.  And she was even more too embarrassed to say why she was flustered to the point of needing to remind herself to breathe.  His endowment!  Oh, my.  It would be a momentary vision that would remain in her mind’s eye for quite some time to come.

And the massages worked, his pain lessening to a tolerable degree.  Greg closed his eyes and fell asleep fairly quickly.  But she would remain there by his side for a short while longer, studying the expressions on his face and wondering if he was dreaming.  Doing her rounds, she finally had to admit to herself that she was smitten over him.  Unlike so many of the other patients who were understandably miserable, Greg was not - though he had just as much right to be.  Aside from the fact that he was a good-looking guy who obviously found importance in his appearance, when not in a hospital bed, he also seemed to have a positive-outlook on a negative situation.  His heart was in a good place and his head was in a good place, despite where he was and why he was there.  There were no red flags she could see.

Greg went in and out of sleep all that afternoon.  Erin kept checking on him constantly.  When not checking on him or the other patients, she busied herself with text message after text message to Charlotte who was probably sleeping - telling her about how intriguing he was and also how well hung he was.

By the time the dinner hour arrived, Greg was ready for some sort of sustenance and Erin was ready to dig a bit deeper into who he was - readying herself to open up to him - should all red flags remain at bay.

“Be honest with me, Erin,” Greg said, leaning the bed upward to cheat so he wouldn’t have to hold himself up while eating.  “Does that doctor really consider broth and Jello to be solid food?”

Erin laughed aloud while tucking a napkin into the front of his hospital gown collar.  His outlook certainly was a refreshing one for her to hear.  He wasn’t really complaining like the other patients - instead, making light of that which needed it.

“You’re completely overlooking the fact that he also thinks it’s actual food!” Erin added, sliding his dinner table over the bed and inadvertently trapping his arms underneath it.

“Well, now it feels like a torturous tool used in interrogations,” Greg said with a monotone quality in his voice that broke Erin into hysterical laughter.

In all honesty, Greg was happy to be able to put anything in his stomach, no matter how unappetizing the food may have seemed.

Where were you on the night of …?” Greg asked with a mocking interrogation tone until Erin cut him off by slipping a spoonful of broth into his mouth and holding the spoon there as he swallowed.

“Oh, I’ve got better questions than that when I interrogate someone,” Erin said with a devilish grin and a playful tone, thoroughly enjoying the rapport they were building with each other.

“Okay,” Greg, opening his mouth wide for the next spoonful.

“How do you not have a girlfriend?” Erin asked, putting another spoonful of broth in his mouth and then using the tip of the spoon to scoop up the minor dribble on his lower lip - then feeding that to him as well.  “And I want a real answer or I’ll break out the rice pudding next.”

“I have no idea,” he responded after swallowing, his tone showing his honesty.  “I guess I just haven’t met the right one yet.”

“Have you ever been married?” Erin asked, feeding him another spoonful of broth, then switching over to the Jello.

“Nope.  Engaged, yes.  But never married,” he admitted.

“And why didn’t you get married?” she inquired, dipping the spoon into the red Jello and feeding him the first heaping spoonful of it.

“Because engagement showed us exactly what engagement was supposed to show us,” he answered honestly again.

“And what’s that?” she asked, really getting into this conversation.

“That we weren’t meant to be married to each other,” he answered, trying not to laugh as laughter would have been painful for him just then.  “How did you get into nursing?”

Erin played very coy, returning to feeding him the broth and taking her time in deciding if she was going to tell him anything about herself.  But the more intriguing thought in her mind was about what would be fun to actually tell him.  She could be cryptic.  She was in control and she could clearly see why Charlotte always leaned in the direction of dominating men.  There was very satisfying fun in it.  But Charlotte’s problem had always been about respecting boundaries.  And she would quickly go from appearing as dominant to becoming domineering.

Erin had no intention of disregarding her submissive nature.  Instead, she would attempt a bit of topping from the bottom.  But Greg’s reaction to this was her current primary concern.

“I’ve always liked reading books about women who changed the world in some way and left a mark in their fields of work, like Florence Nightingale,” she said with a lowered tone, saucy to say the least as she fed him yet another spoonful of the broth.  “She was a pioneer in the nursing field in the late 19th century.  Her dedication to patient care got her nicknamed The Lady with the Lamp because she made rounds at night …… and this had never been done before.”

Greg swallowed the broth and immediately received another helping of it.  She was certainly taking charge of the situation … and of the talk.

“Her example of care would forever change the way hospitals treated patients.  Most consider her to be the founder of modern nursing,” Erin continued, leaning the bowl towards her as she scooped up more of the broth and fed it to him - Greg not resisting her at all.

It seemed he suddenly had a bit of intrigue in her too … or so she was being led to believe.  Finishing the last few spoonfuls of broth, she returned to the red Jello, only making him eat half of it.

“That’s a really wonderful role model to have,” he said with a smile and authentic tone.  “And nursing is noble work.”

“It can also be messy work,” Erin laughed, picking up his dinner tray.  “What you ate won’t take too long to digest right through you.  So, when you get the slightest indication that you need to complete the digestion, please buzz me right away.  Do you feel strong enough to take the painful trip to the toilet or do you want to use a bed pan?”

“I’ll take the trip to the toilet,” he said with certainty, Erin smiling at the fearful look that momentarily crossed over his irises.

---------------

At 7pm, Charlotte arrived for her shift, quite promptly after having awakened and read the string of texts she had been sent.  Erin went right into talking to her about Greg, explaining how he was bruised internally but not damaged otherwise.  And in the interest of time, she explained he had eaten his first meal at dinner.  Charlotte knew what that meant and they both prepared for his forthcoming distress call.

A few minutes later, his buzzer sounded and they moved quickly to his room, Erin explaining how flirting had become a common tone with him … and how he was playful about it all.

“Okay, Mr. Townsend,” Charlotte said, entering his room and raising his bed to a sitting position as Erin helped him swing his over the side of the bed.  “Just remember to keep breathing.  It’ll be okay.”

“Do most people make it to the toilet in time when they do this?” Greg asked, pain encouraging him to lean over and panic being evident in his tone.  “Just be honest with me.”

“It may seem like a surprise to you at the moment, but the answer is yes.  Most everyone makes it to the toilet the first time,” Charlotte said with calmness, she and Erin helping him stand to his feet.  “What may seem like urgency to you is actually anything but that.”

“It doesn’t seem possible,” Greg said, going dizzy from being on his feet for the first time in 24 hours.

“When you get there, you’ll be amazed how nothing will happen at first,” Erin said calmly, her voice softening in an attempt to ease his nerves.  “It will be when you relax that everything begins.”

He clung to both of them as they guided his sliding steps in the direction of the bathroom.

“Thank goodness they put the bathroom on the other end of the room,” Greg said with jocular nature, seeing how far he still had to walk and wondering why his backside hadn’t let loose yet - for how urgent the need to release felt just then.

“A few more steps.  That’s it,” Erin said softly, encouraging him with a nurturing tone - Greg beginning to sweat from the whole ordeal.

Well, he was either sweating or had just acquired a fever.  He suddenly couldn’t tell.  And with a dizziness to him that just wouldn’t quit, he likely wouldn’t find out until after all operations had finished.

“Okay, just take your time and sit calmly,” Charlotte said as they got to the bathroom, Greg indeed making it to the toilet and sitting - then suddenly waiting for what he expected to have been immediate.

“Would you like privacy?” Erin asked quietly.

“No.  It’s okay,” Greg said with grimace.  “There’s no performance anxiety.  There’s just currently a strange pad lock on the backdoor.”

Charlotte and Erin joined him in a laugh.  

“A lot of people start to cry and fuss when they get to the toilet the first time,” Charlotte said, chuckling a little at the thought.  “I guess I should laugh about that.  But I sometimes have to walk out of the room to prevent them from seeing me smiling at their dilemma.”

“Well, if you think about it, it’s a grown adult who suddenly can’t act like an adult … for understandable reasons, but still … I can see why that would strike anyone as funny,” Greg said, then freezing in his sitting position on the toilet.  “You wanna hear something more funny, stick around a few more seconds.  Okay … here it comes.”

Greg found the relief his body ached for, never once blushing with embarrassment as that would have taken too much energy to do.  But with the evacuation complete, he was much more relaxed - despite the fact that it was Erin who tended to the toilet paper conclusion for him.  Then he was helped to his feet, carefully guided back to his bed.

“So,” Greg said with a breathy whisper, sitting down on the side of his bed and swinging his legs up onto it before leaning back and sighing - then looking at Erin.  “Where do you wanna go on our second date?”

Charlotte laughed a bit harder, changing out his drip bags and giving him some medication to drift him off to sleep.

---------------

At 2am, as Charlotte made her rounds for patient checks, he awoke.

“You’re one of the lightest sleepers I’ve ever met,” Charlotte said quietly, recording his information and walking up alongside his bed.

“Well, I have a tendency to talk in my sleep.  I didn’t want give away any secrets if we suddenly struck up a conversation,” Greg said with a small laugh, his condition already having shown real improvement.  “So, why did you become a nurse?”

“The pay,” Charlotte stated frankly, then laughing at her bluntness.  “But I’m also a bit of a sadist.”

“Really?  Well, giving needle shots might satisfy that craving for you, I guess,” Greg said with a grin.  “Nursing hardly seems like a career for sadistic purposes, though.”

“Well, it depends on how you look at it.  Maybe even more than sadism is how I enjoy being needed by my patients,” Charlotte said, checking his drip bags.

“That certainly is different than sadism,” he replied.  “More maternal, in instinct than anything.”

“Not really,” Charlotte said. “In truth, there’s not a maternal bone in my body.  But the control factor is quite satisfying.”

“I know what you mean, there.  Every relationship I’ve been in always put me in a mindset where I thoroughly enjoyed melting her senses … babying her insides, so to speak,” Greg admitted.

“So you play Daddy with you girlfriends?” she asked, raising her eyebrows with surprise.

“Who’s playing?” Greg said with a devilish grin.

“Get some sleep, Mr. Townsend,” Charlotte said, chuckling to herself as she left his room.

---------------

At 7am, Erin arrived with as much promptness as Charlotte had the evening prior.  And when Charlotte updated him about her talk with Greg, Erin’s eyes grew big and wide - her heart beginning to beat faster.

“I don’t suppose that what he said means what I want it to mean,” Erin stated grimly but still with excitement.

“Well there’s one way to find out.  And I’ll even help you, to start,” Charlotte said matter-of-factly - Erin looking at her with confusion as to what she meant.  “Remember that episode of Grey’s Anatomy when the nurses decide to see who was the more hardcore nurse among them?”

“Do you mean the one when they wore diapers and took no breaks?” Erin asked, not recognizing the importance of the elephant-in-the-room suggestion Charlotte was making.

“Yeah.  I have an idea I wanna run past you,” Charlotte said, smiling at how Erin still hadn’t pieced it together yet.  “I’ll stick around to help you bathe him in bed this morning.  But there’s a little more I wanna do as well.  And I know you’re really gonna enjoy it.”

Continue on to Part Two

the-abdl-medfet-book-6.jpg

Taken from The ABDL MedFet Book 6, here is a little story about the power in dominance, the passion in passiveness and the patience in a patient.

(Begin with Part One)

Part Two

“We can get into a lot of trouble for doing this,” Erin said nervously, she and Charlotte standing in a supply closet at the end of the hall.  “I just wish it wouldn’t intrigue me so much.  I don’t even know if he’s going to like it.  What if he gets offended?  Or what if he reports us for some sort of harassment or abuse?”

“Okay.  Hold on.  Erin, you are going into one of your I’m gonna worry about absolutely everything until I convince myself that I should do nothing at all states of mind.  We only get in trouble for this if we get caught doing it,” Charlotte said, opening the closet door and stepping out of it - then looking back at Erin.  “And the only way you’re going to know if he likes it is if you try it.  If he gets offended, we play the whole thing off as a joke that was intended to continue to cheer him up … especially since he has made incredible recovery progress in the past 36 hours.  And finally … he can’t report us or even say anything to anyone, if he can’t speak.  So, we simply take away his ability to talk.”

“And how do we do that?” Erin asked with a nervous whisper, poking her head out of the closet and looking down the hallway.

“Think about it, Sweetie.  You’ll come up with a way to keep his mouth occupied,” Charlotte said with calmness.  “Now come out of that closet and start acting like nothing is going on.”

Erin shrunk up her shoulders and made small steps out of the closet.  Charlotte took her by the hand and walked down to the nurses’ station.

“Are you ready?” Charlotte asked, Erin nodding sheepishly.  “Okay, I’m going to run the video debugging program for his room as well as several other rooms.  It will kill the video feed in his room for the next 15 minutes while the uplink reboots itself.  This is the program I was supposed to run this evening.  Should anyone ask, I will tell them that I ran it right now - feeling it to be safer to run while both you and I were here to keep an eye on the patients together.  Okay?”

“……okay,” Erin whispered.

Charlotte ran the program and the two of them moved swiftly down the hall, heading directly to room 77.  Erin’s heart was pounding so heavily that she could hear each thump deafeningly in her eardrums.

“I arranged for his breakfast to be served to him at 6:30.  So, he’ll be ready for another trip to the bathroom and that will give you time to relax.  The key to this whole thing working in our favor is if we show that we are in control … first, of ourselves … and then, of the situation.  It’s nursing 101, baby,” Charlotte explained, Erin swallowing a lump in her throat and following Charlotte’s lead as they walked into Greg’s room - Charlotte shutting the door as they then walked over to his bed.

“Hello, Greg,” Erin said with a sweet tone.  “Did you sleep well?”

“Like a rock,” Greg replied, sitting himself up without the bed having to be raised - a task that still required a bit of effort on his part but one that he accomplished, nevertheless.  “I was just getting ready to buzz for help.  You ready for our second date, Erin?”

Erin smiled, laughing softly as she and Charlotte helped him up.

“You’re getting more aggressive about these dates of ours,” Erin said playfully but boldly, doing her abled best to push through the fear she was feeling.  “You must really wanna go.”

“No pun intended,” Greg said with a laugh as they began to help him across the room and towards the bathroom.

But in the middle of his strides, he stopped - lifting his head up and looking around.  A bewildered look became his expression.

“What’s wrong, Greg?” Charlotte asked, she and Erin having concern as this was behavior he hadn’t shown - up to that point.

“Did you hear that?” he asked, being quite confused.

“Did we hear what?” Erin asked him, then looking at Charlotte who glanced down at her waist and then back up to Erin.

Then Erin’s eyes grew big and wide, realizing what he had heard.

“I don’t know.  I guess I’m losing it,” he said, shrugging it off as he continued on his way to the bathroom.

Erin lowered her chin and sucked in her lips, trying not to smile and also trying not show him how she was blushing.  But, oh my.  What an invigorating feeling it was.  She was grateful Charlotte had pushed her into trying this.  Even if Greg rejected the whole idea, the memories of having tried would live inside Erin’s soul for an eternity.

And Charlotte was right.  All the bases were covered.  The worst-case scenario would likely be that they had to play this whole thing off as a joke that had good intentions in mind.  Greg would understand.

So, there really was no excuse to not try.

Greg got to the bathroom and rested his hands on the doorway, then pausing once more and looking around as he heard something again.

“Charlotte, am I losing my mind?” Greg asked with sincerity.

“No.  You’re not,” Charlotte said, bluntly and with a grin - Erin all-but losing her poise as it seemed Charlotte was tempting the fates.  “But remember, you’ve got all sorts of drugs inside you right now.  It stands to reason that your senses might be a bit out of whack at the moment.”

Greg made his way over to the toilet, taking his first unassisted steps and then sitting down with much greater ease than last night.  Charlotte and Erin stood at the door and watched for a minute.  He really didn’t seem to be struggling at all this time and everything happened as it was supposed to.  This was a good sign as it was further confirmation that all systems inside him were working properly.

Then Charlotte got a devilish grin on her face, retrieving a basin and walking over to the bathroom sink.  Greg lifted his head and looked around the bathroom, but then lowered his chin again - convinced he was hearing drug-induced noises only.  Oh, so little he knew just then.  But in a matter of a few minutes, he would know so much more.

“Is it okay if we bathe you in bed this morning, Mr. Townsend?” Charlotte asked, filling the basin with warm water and then carrying it out of the bathroom - Greg laughing.

“Okay.  You remember how I said that a lot of the questions patients were asked seemed crazy?” he inquired.

“Yeah,” Charlotte replied, setting the basin of water on the tray table alongside his bed and then returning to the bathroom doorway.

“Well, that’s another one right there,” Greg stated with a grin.  “Just for a completely different reason, this time.”

“I’ll take that a yes,” Charlotte said, she and Erin smiling.

“Well taken,” he confirmed.

Erin would tend to the toilet paper conclusion for him again and then help him to stand up.  Her heartbeat was racing with a pace that nearly made her dizzy, this time.  Keeping her movements small and steady, she helped him to carefully walk back over to his bed.  On the bed, Charlotte had placed a thick towel.  It looked quite similar to a disposable puppy pad, just in human size.

Ever-so-carefully, she helped him to take a seat on the side of his bed.  Charlotte drew the privacy curtain, ensuring that the rebooting video cameras wouldn’t be able to see anything.  Charlotte nodded to Erin while unfastening the strings at the back of his hospital gown and stripping him of it.  Then Erin eased him down into a laying position - keeping eye contact with him as Charlotte took a moment to eye up his endowment.  Erin wasn’t joking about his healthiness - in that regard. 

“Now just relax yourself,” Charlotte said, placing her hand on his chest and sliding it down to his stomach as Erin dipped two wash cloths in the basin of warm water.  “You may feel a bit embarrassed about being naked in front of us, but I assure you, we’re quite happy with what we see.  And we’d like to return the favor.”

And with that, Charlotte and Erin lowered their nurse pants, revealing the disposable diapers they had dressed in.  Greg’s eyes grew big and wide, this time.  And for once, he didn’t know what to say.

Charlotte began washing his legs, starting at his feet and working her way up.  Erin washed his arms, beginning at his hands and working her way up.  Greg didn’t resist at all.  What guy in his right mind would resist this treatment?  Even if he was dreaming, it would make no sense to do anything that might startle him awake.

The warm wash cloths left a clean sensation on his body as they went along.  Erin began to gently wash his face as Charlotte worked her way up to his thighs.  And for the first time since he awoke in that hospital a day and a half ago, the pain he was feeling took a second place to something else … to something pleasurable.  Beyond grateful, tears welled in his eyes - something he rarely ever did.

“You did a much better job walking to the bathroom this morning than last night.  And I’m very happy to see that progress, Mr. Townsend,” Erin said with an all-business-like tone as she worked her wash cloth down his neck and onto his sternum.  “Patients who remain in bed too long without exercising their muscles can experience a level of muscular atrophy.  But your progress is ahead of schedule.  So, we want to help you get to your feet as soon as safely possible.”

Erin washed down his chest and his stomach, coyly ignoring his stares down at her diapered center.  Charlotte worked her way up his thighs.  Both were taking their time as they drew closer to the climax he couldn’t have seen coming - not even in his wildest dreams.

“Before we get you up to begin to take strolls around this wing of the hospital, we need to make certain that your muscles are properly …… stimulated,” Erin said, keeping her tone and her words in a professional manner as she knew the cameras had rebooted by then.

And with active cameras, the ability to record audio had returned.  But with a drawn privacy curtain, audio was all that mattered.

“So, this afternoon, we will begin helping you to perform minor exercises in your bed,” Erin said, keeping up the business tone as she and Charlotte worked their wash cloths towards his center.

Charlotte took her wash cloth to his balls and Erin took hers to his shaft.  Greg went cross-eyed for a moment and then closed his eyes.  Now this was the kind of sensation that would eliminate all pain without hardly trying.  But he hadn’t felt anything yet.

Dipping her wash cloth in the basin again, Erin turned to face him as Charlotte set her wash cloth on the tray table and placed her right hand on his stomach - gripping his stiffened shaft with her left hand. 

“Now, we don’t ever want you to over-exert yourself with these exercises.  People get eager to do well and overdo it when they first try,” Erin said, lifting her nurse smock up and pulling her right breast put of her bra as Charlotte pressed in slightly on his stomach while then bending over and sliding his stiffened condition into her mouth.

Greg opened his eyes and sat straight up in reaction to the beginnings of the blow job.  His ability to sit up was aided by Charlotte keeping pressure on his stomach muscles.  When he sat up, he opened his mouth to exclaim - only to have his ability to speak cut off as Erin grabbed the back of his head and rose up on her knees slightly to smash her right breast into his face and into his mouth.

Charlotte wasted no time, tightening her lips around his shaft and swirling saliva around his girth as she bobbed her head up and down.  Greg looked up at Erin, taking in the scent from her chest while also absorbing the meaning behind the contented smile on her face and that twinkle in her irises.  In playful response, he gently sunk his teeth into her areola - ever-so-slightly.

“Very good, Mr. Townsend,” Erin said with her continued business-like tone as she took her wash cloth to his back.

Charlotte was making quick work out of the task at hand, or rather, the task in mouth.  Greg wrapped his right arm around Erin, his left hand wandering down to her diapered bottom.  Closing his eyes, he tightened his groin muscles as much as possible.

And then he softly grunted, Erin smashing his entire face into her breast as he erupted - gushing with a stream that had some impressive propulsion to it.  And every bullet was preceded with that wonderful feeling at his base before it shot up the shaft to eject into her mouth.

But Charlotte never flinched, swallowing every last seed as Erin leaned forward and returned him to a laying position.

“Thank you for being so kind about allowing us to bathe you,” Erin said, her continued business-like tone still being all that was getting recorded as she tossed her wash cloth into the basin and stood up.

Taking her washcloth to his stiffness one more time, Charlotte then put her wash cloth in the basin as Erin picked up his hospital gown and draped it over him.  Then she pulled her nursing smock back down while pulling her nurse’s pants back up.  Charlotte pulled her pants back up as well and then opened the privacy curtain, the cameras having indeed turned back on - but nothing of interest having been recorded.

“Now, right after the exercises, you’ll want to get some sleep as your muscles will be aching for a little time to recover peacefully,” Erin said as Charlotte took the basin to the bathroom - along with the wash cloths.  “Don’t be embarrassed by how minor exercises can so easily exhaust you.  Given all you’ve been through, it’s understandable.”

Greg smiled slyly and closed his eyes, the killer bee effect doing more to make him sleepy than anything else.  There was always a time of recovery for any guy right after an orgasm.  It was why the joke that all guys fall asleep right afterwards came to be.

“I will see you this evening, Mr. Townsend,” Charlotte said to him.

“And I’ll be back in two hours to check on you,” Erin whispered to him very quietly.  “I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.”

And with that, Charlotte and Erin left his room.

“Okay, now the rest is up to you,” Charlotte said as they returned to the nurses’ station and she gathered up her things to leave.

“So that’s it for you?” Erin asked, quite surprised that Charlotte was handing him over to her so easily.

“Oh, I’ll still have my fun with him,” Charlotte said with a devilish grin.  “But I won’t be crinkling as I do it.”

Erin grinned widely.

“Have a good day, Sweetie,” Charlotte said, heading out.  “I’ll see you at 7pm.”

Continue on to Part Three

(Begin with Part One)

Part Three
A few days later

Greg was healing very well.  His pain was minimal and at points in time, his pain was non-existent.  He was eating real food on his own and taking nurse-escorted walks around the hospital wing.  His release would be tomorrow morning, if all went well that final day.

Erin and Charlotte had reversed shifts.  Erin was now night time and Charlotte now took the day shift.  Continuing the game, Erin had taken to wearing nurse dresses and had kept herself diapered.  Greg was a happy competitor in this little match and did his part in keeping everything secretive.  He had also begun reaching under the back of her dress and patting her diapered bottom whenever the angle was right to prevent the cameras from catching him.  And their flirting had only gotten more intense.  Erin had taken to calling him Daddy whenever she could and he had taken to calling her his BabyGirl.  The dynamic was in full-bloom and she couldn’t have felt more alive, if she had tried.

Charlotte, on the other hand, didn’t wear any more diapers than that once when she gave him the blow job.  But she kept him under her thumb, speaking to him more like a mistress than a mother.  It was a strange change for him from the one shift to the next, a change that wasn’t natural for him.  But when Erin was there, he became aggressive and when Charlotte was there, he did his best to be submissive.

The only unfortunate thing that took place was how he had regretfully made good on what he promised would happen.  When the IVs came out of his arm, he was fine for about two hours.  Then he would spend the next 24 hours throwing up, again and again and again.  Charlotte and Erin just kept cleaning it up.  By his suggestion, they kept him stocked with warm, flat Coke and sea salt & malt vinegar potato chips.  Slowly, he nibbled on the chips and sipped the Coke.  Though he threw all that up too, it eventually began to settle his stomach.

So, on this, his final day at St. Ignatius Hospital, Charlotte decided that she wanted a way to remember him.  At about 10:30 that morning, she walked into his room - intending to take him on one final nurse-escorted stroll around the hospital wing.  Though these walks had outlived their purpose, this last one would become a walk to remember.

“Hello again, Gregory,” Charlotte said with a very serious tone, the same one she had used ever since she gave him that hum-dinger of a blow job the other day.  “Tell me how much you would like to be taken for a walk and don’t skimp on the adjectives, this time.”

“Hello, Miss Webb,” Greg said, sitting up and addressing her by her last name - a change he made fairly quickly, once she turned on the mistress charms.  “I would thoroughly enjoy being taken on a walk.  It is my utmost pleasure and definitive reward to be given the precious time by you to be exercised with a walk.”

Charlotte stood at the foot of his bed, her hands folded in front of her and her posture radiating her position of power.  But she cracked a smile and then laughed at his response, easing the atmosphere.

Definitive reward?” she asked with a laugh.  “Get up.  Let’s go.”

“I couldn’t think of anything else to say,” Greg said with a laugh as he stood up.  “But I did want to ask you something.”

“Oh?  And what’s that?” she inquired, leading him over to the door.

“Well, during these walks, I’ve seen other patients who were wearing hospital gowns that didn’t have an opening in the back that had to be tied together with strings,” Greg said, Charlotte grinning devilishly as they strolled down the hallway - taking slow strides as always.  “Out of curiosity, I’m just wondering why my gown has always been the kind that opens in the back.”

“Gregory, I can’t begin to tell you how many bare asses I’ve seen at this job.  And most of them have been so flabby and unattractive that I all-but insisted that they get the full gowns,” Charlotte confessed.  “But then there’s your ass.  It’s tight and naturally lifted.  And if I hadn’t kept you in the kind of gowns that were open in the back, then I would’ve deprived myself of the pleasure of seeing your ass.  After all, at this stage in the game, it’s all about what makes me happy.  Isn’t it?”

“Yes, Miss Webb,” Greg said with a sly smile and lowered chin.

“Good boy,” she replied, patting his bottom as they turned the corner to head down another hallway - the exact moment when no camera would be aligned to see her playful gesture.  “Oh, how I’m going to miss having you around to tease at my leisure.”

“You’re certainly passionate about it.  It’s a wonder that you don’t have a collection of guys that you have wrapped around your fingers,” Greg said, trying to be kind while not getting himself in trouble.

“The longer boys stick around, the more tendency they have to make women … messy on the inside,” Charlotte admitted as they strolled along.  “It would take one mighty impressive boy toy to keep my interests in him.  Most don’t have that kind of staying power.”

“Probably not, but there’s a blaring contradiction you are overlooking,” Greg said, Charlotte tilting her head slightly and giving him a sharp look.  “I mean … that you might be overlooking.”

“Do tell.  What is it that I might be overlooking?” she asked with a clear and precise tone of dominance.

“Well, if few guys have the ability to even remotely measure up to your expectations … and if you have no desire to ever lower your expectations … isn’t it possible that you might wind up alone?” he asked with a cautious voice as they turned another corner and headed down yet another hallway.  “I’m probably looking at this wrong, but it sounds like the problem isn’t finding a guy who measures up well.  Maybe the real search is to find a guy who measures down far enough to always have to be looking up at you.”

“Gregory, cut the adjectives now and get to the statement,” Charlotte said, not dismissing the point he was trying to make - just wanting him to shed the caution and simply say it.

“Wouldn’t it make better sense to find a guy who was malleable enough for you to mold into who you wanted him to be?” Greg asked.  “A project, instead of a partner.  Because, if you think about it, the end result is very simply one of two things:  He either becomes your boy toy or he’s gone.  What greater display of submission is there beyond that?”

Charlotte said nothing for a few seconds, thinking about the logical point he had made.  And, coupled with the discussions she had had with Erin about the difference between being dominant and being domineering, Charlotte was wise to have paused before answering.

“Then the right choice won’t be a boy who is ready-made,” she concluded.  “The right choice will be a boy who understands his purpose as you do.  If I have to explain it to him, he’s not the right one.”

“I would also offer up the suggestion that you don’t automatically expect him to be a mind-reader,” Greg said as they turned another corner and headed back to the hallway his room was in.  “Maybe just a guy who is always mindful and willing to evolve for you.”

“This has been some good food for thought.  And I appreciate your wisdom.  Thank you for that,” Charlotte said, then leading him over to the supply closet and opening the door.  “Now step inside my office.  There’s something else I want to discuss with you.”

Not shocked at all that the power-wielding Charlotte would take him in a supply closet, Greg walked inside without hesitation.  Then Charlotte took a seat on one of the empty shelves and summoned him to walk over to her.  Making him kneel in front of her, she slid her nurse’s pants down to her knees and then lifted her legs - putting his head between her thighs and pulling him towards her.

“Do you normally not wear underwear to work, Miss Webb?” Greg asked as she smiled down at him and ran her fingers through his hair.

“Not when I know it’s gonna get in the way, at some point,” she said with a bright but devilish smile.  “I’ve heard enough good points from you for today.  I don’t need to hear any more.  Now start licking.”

“Yes, Miss Webb,” Greg said, then leaning forward and obliging her command - Charlotte instantly realizing another one of his gifts.

“Good boy,” she said quietly, crossing her ankles at his back as she got comfortable.  “Boys are always such trivial creatures to me.  I guess that’s why I’m so picky about the ones I use for pleasure.  There’s plenty of fish in the sea but there’s also sharks, seaweed and bunch of other dangerous things.  Look at me when I’m talking to you.”

Greg looked up at her but kept his focus on the task at hand, or rather, the task at his mouth.

“I’m not expecting the moon and stars, Gregory,” she said, pulling his gown up and looking down at his waist to see his attentive reaction.  “But I am glad to see that I’m appreciated.”

She then went into a repetitive cycle of smashing his face into her center, then pushing his head away slightly - over and over, the whole time keeping his mouth in contact with her labia.  She seemed possessed at points, especially when she looked down at him with a frenzied, lustful craze in her irises.  She moved his face to the right a bit and then to the left a bit, placing him at a specific spot and when his tongue found it, she gasped for air - grabbing the back of his head and sinking her nails into his scalp to prevent him from budging at all.

“You are not gonna move one little bit.  So help me, if you do, I will make your car accident feel like a toothache,” she said with hushed yet rageful tone.  “I know you’re not a boy toy and I forgive you for not being one.  But there is someone who is not only looking for the very essence of what you are … she is also the very thing you need in your life.  And if you upset her tonight, I promise you that you’ll never be the same after I get my hands on you.”

And with that, Charlotte seized up, wrapping her arms around his head and leaning forward as she wrapped the lower halves of her legs tightly against his shoulder blades.  Oh, what a glorious orgasm.

She held him there for a few minutes before releasing him, then taking a few more seconds to put herself back together and find her composure before leading him out of the closet and back to his room.

“You won’t find your boy toy, Charlotte,” Greg said, returning to using her first name as she helped him down onto his bed.  “He’ll find you and when he does, you’ll know instantly that he was the right fish.”

“How can you be so certain, Mr. Townsend?” Charlotte asked, returning to using his last name as she covered him with a blanket.

“Because unlike a lot of people, you actually know who you are looking for,” Greg said, then closing his eyes and resting.

---------------

At 3am, Erin quietly crept into room 77, stepping up on a chair and reaching up to pull the power cord of the camera out just enough to switch it off.  It would be a little while before this disconnection was detected by the system, part of the reason why the nurses were asked to run debugging reboots on the surveillance cameras every couple of days.  It was a big hospital with a bunch of minor problems.  But on this night, the camera issues would work in her favor.

With a sizeable-yet-specific window of opportunity to work with, Erin crept over to his bedside and drew the privacy curtain closed ever-so-quietly as to not wake him up.  Then she took her nurses dress off, stripping down to her bra and her diaper before lifting up the blanket and crawling in bed beside him.  Resting up against the side of his body, she listened to him breathing steadily and evenly - just happy to be that close to him.  But the fates weren’t going to rob her of any memories that night she had earned the making of.  Greg awoke.

“Hi, Daddy!” Erin whispered excitedly.

“Hi, BabyGirl,” Greg whispered, a bit groggy but waking up.  “Whatcha doin’?”

“Thinkin’,” Erin said with a small voice, playful to say the least about her giddiness at that moment.

“Yeah.  And what are you thinkin’ about?” Greg asked, watching her chicken-wing herself underneath the blanket and then hand her bra to him - Greg holding up the bra and looking at it.  “You’ve been thinkin’ about your boobs?”

“Noooo,” she said with a laugh.

“Well, I’ve been thinkin’ about your boobs.  I have to admit to it,” Greg said, Erin laughing and directing his hands onto her breasts - Erin then moving his hands down the front of her body and onto the front of her diaper.  “You little angel.  Did you come dressed for bedtime?”

Erin nibbled on her lower lip as she then directed his left hand inside the front of her diaper, his fingers finding the swollen and wet outer lips of her labia as his palm pressed lightly against her clit.

“Hmm.  You really have been doin’ some thinkin’,” Greg said, Erin crawling on top of him but staying under the covers - grinding her mound into his hand.  “So whatcha thinkin’ about now?”

“I think I love you.  No,” Erin said, then reneging the sentiment.  “I don’t think I love you.  I know I love you …… Do you love me?”

“I love you and need you,” Greg whispered back, affection in his tone and lust in his eyes.

“Show me,” she whispered aggressively but still with a soft voice, pulling up the front of his hospital gown and taking hold of his stiffened condition.  “Don’t move, Daddy.”

And with that, she directed his tip between her legs, pushing her diaper to the side and touching his tip to the opening of her canal.  Raising her hips ever-so-slightly, she then slid down - just enough to push the full-mushroom of his head into her opening.  With a smile that emanated the lust she was feeling, she clenched her canal muscles - her opening tightening around his head and holding him as she slowly slid herself downward.  Incrementally, his shaft penetrated deeper and deeper inside her, Erin gasping for air several times.

Oh, yes.  His endowment was real, very real.  It had been no mirage.

She kissed him, opening her mouth and allowing him to command the French of the moment as she kept sliding down on his shaft.  And when their pelvic bones met, she sat up - placing her hands on his chest to brace herself.  Gliding back and forth, she took a few moments to enjoy his length and girth inside her.  Oh, yes.  It was an overwhelming feeling.  That’s why she enjoyed it.  That was how it was supposed to feel … his stiffness and her tightness.

Gazing down at him, she smiled - then raising her to slide upward.  His shaft slid out of her, making her shudder from the relief of fill.  But the slickness of her canal spun him in circles and he gasped as well.  Sliding back down around his shaft, she felt his unyielding rock-hard state …… and that was when sparks began to fly.

Every little movement - upward and downward, when she rocked back and forth, when she pounced and their pelvic bones met with a thud - all of it set off little pings of electricity inside both of them.  She couldn’t get enough and neither could he.  Tears welled in her eyes, producing a fussy bit of behavior that only stiffened him that much more - a true reaction from a Daddy.

She shuddered again and a new layer of wetness saturated her insides, making her pounces turn into easy glides.  The sensations increased, growing to a fevered-pitch … and that was the moment she felt his girth thicken, an indication that he was nearing eruption.  Frenzied, she began to pounce while whimpering uncontrollably.  To keep her hushed, he reached up and covered her mouth with his hand.  But she wouldn’t stay still.  She couldn’t stay still.  It was impossible.

Taking his thumb in her mouth and wrapping her lips tightly around it, she sucked on it as she watched his whole body tense up.  And she tried to hold out.  Oh, she tried so desperately.  But having deprived herself of it, of fulfilling that cliché of being a lady in waiting … it came with a price.  And as she shook like a leaf, she helplessly squirted - her droplets landing on his abdomen just a moment before his seeds shot out, stinging the back wall of her womb as they landed.

He sat up, his orgasm sending him to the summit.  Sinking her teeth into his thumb, Erin wrapped her arms around him - orgasming as well, trying to keep the sensations growing by gently pouncing on him.  And when her emotions skyrocketed, she sat down on him - still mounting him as she wrapped her legs around him.

There they would remain for a few minutes.  But she couldn’t spend any more time with him, not without a greater risk of being caught.  Getting up and putting her clothes on, she opened the privacy curtain and checked herself in the bathroom mirror - then headed for the door.

“Princess,” Greg said, Erin stopping her exit and looking back at him.  “I’ll be calling you tomorrow morning.”

Erin grinned shyly and walked out of room 77, then making her way back to the nurses’ station.  She felt his seeds rolling out of her already, depositing into her diaper and giving her a most glorious reminder of how she hadn’t been cheated out of a memory unforgettable.

But would it be the last memory with him?

---------------

The following morning, Greg dressed to leave just after breakfast.  A friend had brought him a set of clothing to put on.  Erin and Charlotte walked into his room to say goodbye.

“Well, Mr. Townsend,” Charlotte began.  “We’ve just been given the official word that you have been released.  You are free to go, whenever you are ready.”

“I’m ready to go,” Greg said, walking over to them both.  “But I don’t know as I’ll ever be ready to let go.”

“Then don’t let go,” Charlotte said, shaking his hand and then walking out of the room.

He then looked at Erin who was far more emotional about his departure.  And without giving her another second to conjure up any reasons as to why this had to be goodbye, he embraced her.

“I hate goodbyes,” Erin said with teary eyes.  “Especially this one.”

“So do I,” Greg said softly.  “That’s why we’re not going to say goodbye … because this isn’t the end.”

Erin looked up at him with wide-open eyes.

“It’s only the beginning,” he said with a smile.  “If you’ll have me.”

She embraced him more tightly with tears now streaming down her cheeks.  Greg left and Erin walked back to the nurses’ station.

“Well?” Charlotte asked, Erin nodding and smiling.  “Good girl.”

“So how long do I wait before meeting with him again?” Erin asked, her mind too blitz to be able to think on her own.

“How long will that diaper make it without being changed?” she said with a smile.  “If I were you, I’d be texting with him already.”

Erin smile, picking up her phone but then setting it back down.

“I don’t wanna inundate him.  Guys get inundated easily,” Erin said, nibbling her lower lip and smiling - then laughing.  “I’ll at least let him make it to the elevator first.  I don’t wanna seem obsessed, you know.”