LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird question

Elenwen

Sorry, I don't quite know where else to place this, as this is too... kinky?.. to be in Incontinence forum, so...

Anyway, my question is mainly to incontinent members, especially to other girls.

As long as I can remember, ever since I started "playing with myself" (which was long before I discovered AB/DL), I was really worried about finding a partner.

The problem is, I completely don't feel or control my bladder and if there is as much as a drop inside of it, 90% of time it will get released during... umm... well, during climax... And there is usually much more, than just a drop in my bladder...

I'm not sure, how a guy would react to me suddenly losing control like that in the middle of a romantic encounter...

Can anyone say anything about this?..

I'm sure it depends on the guy, but if you are straight forward with him before you do something like that, as you really should only consent with someone you trust anyway, and he still wants to fool around, then I'd have to say he knows what he's getting into and he must not mind if he wants to continue even knowing what might happen.

Some people, will actually enjoy this as it might be their dream to have the one person that they think is like a princess have an episode like that.  Some people will be grossed out, but if you talked to them about your situation, and they know about it, then they can't say they weren't warned.  I doubt the grossed out variety will push things that far if they know that you might accidentally wet.

Some people will not see it as anything more than what sex already is, and won't think of it one way or the other.  They will be happy, most likely that they could put you at such ease, that you could forget about that discomfort enough to actually make you excited enough that you peed without thinking about it at all.  Of course, they might feel a need to clean up, but eventually, most people do clean up from having sex.

I think yo should not worry about it too much, and if you trust someone enough to want to go that far with them, then they should have earned your respect enough that you shouldn't be scared to tell them about your incontinence, and about it causing you to wet yourself when you get physical.  Honestly, as far as I know, most women have to use the bathroom right after climax.  I don't know how bad it is or if they would wet if they didn't, but in my experience, they do pee.  So you are not strange or weird in that way.

• Like 1

Well, I'm neither a girl, nor am I incontinent. Actually, that might make me better suited to answer your question since your main worry is "what will a guy think if I pee on him during sex?"

The short answer: depends on the guy.

The long answer: Assuming this isn't a "one night stand" or something like that, this guy would know a bit about you, including your incontinence. He DEFINITELY needs to know about that before you have sex.

Now, some guys (and girls) are completely grossed out by body fluids. These guys, you can't really do much with and honestly, with your condition, probably wouldn't want to have around anyway.

Then there's the opposite: guys who are into "Water Sports." Obviously they won't object. :)

But for guys who don't fall on either of these extremes you just need to be honest and clear about what will happen before it happens. If he's a nice, considerate guy then he'll be willing to look past your "problem" because he loves you enough to accept your handicap. If he's not, well, like I said you probably wouldn't want him in your life anyway. ;)