LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ausdpr Patreon Launch

ausdpr

PatreonPreview.png

It's late at night and I'm creating a Patreon, which seems the most suitable time to do such a thing.

All content - comics, art, stories, illustrated stories, captions - can be accessed for $5

https://www.patreon.com/ausdpr

It's important to point out that some of the preview pictures won't be up at launch, they're from the unfinished sections of stories and comics which I'm working towards, and excited to tell the story for. Also note that I'm not good at a whole bunch of standalone drawings for known characters etc, but will instead be more so telling some ongoing strange and disturbing stories.

Stories - particularly a large Diaper Dimension story which I'm working on - are something I hope to post here still, with a delay after Patreon, whereas Patreon will have matching illustrations (I may post some, or lower resolution versions, of the images here, since I want to share them, but also want to be able to fund doing this stuff and cut back on other things which get in the way).

Definitely starting this month :D, I'm pacing bigger content to have them not get in each other's way when new, and am adding a few more images for the first chapter.

On top of my previous post, I’d also just like to announce that I’ve launched my new main storyline for the Patreon - Bryce’s Big Act in the Diaper Dimension, an illustrated story which I think is going to be a lot of fun. :D

Bryce_Promo.png

If you'd like to support illustrated diaper dimension stories for a few dollars a month, head on over to http://patreon.com/ausdpr