LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've been in a consenting total power exchange relationship for a decade and happily so. 

Sir has concluded that I have too much control over my own body functions. He's decided that I shouldn't control when I poo.  

For the past year he's taken to training my anus to be looser and it's working. Both sphincter muscles are weakening. If I don't race to the toilet I'll mess myself a little in my pants.  I know it's just a matter of time before I beg for diapers since the training is still ongoing. Anyone else have experience with making your anus looser? (note, this is a total consenting relationship; no judgements) 

Unfortunately my anus is extremely sensitive so I do have issues in attempting to stretch things a bit in the hopes of becoming looser as I really would like to become poopie incontinent. The way I look at it is that I am enjoying the self training of becoming completely dependent on my diaper for wetting and poopie dependency would just be a lovely extension. I have however looked at various items that can be used for stretch, the plug type with the squeeze ball, for example. But I need something that is small in diameter to start with first and then slowly use that squeeze bulb.:unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2018 at 1:22 PM, DiaperHappiness said:

Unfortunately my anus is extremely sensitive so I do have issues in attempting to stretch things a bit in the hopes of becoming looser as I really would like to become poopie incontinent. The way I look at it is that I am enjoying the self training of becoming completely dependent on my diaper for wetting and poopie dependency would just be a lovely extension. I have however looked at various items that can be used for stretch, the plug type with the squeeze ball, for example. But I need something that is small in diameter to start with first and then slowly use that squeeze bulb.:unsure:

You may find that stretching that way may not work either. It may be more of a mindset than anything. I started working toward that goal 5 years ago. I felt pressure and I released, no matter where or when. Cumbersome in the beginning but now it happens without thought. Telling the mind not to worry about for me was the key. I started seeing some results after about 6 months. Today I have my morning poop which always about the same time but I also have several much smaller ones the rest of the day or night. Those don't have any pressures at all. I am urinary incontinent also but not by my own doing. Maybe that plays into it. I'm not sure. Just remember when you feel pressure then release. Do not hesitate regardless of the situation you are in. No control means just that. I'm not sure if what I've done can be reversed at this point without a lot of work but I really don't want to. I like it as much today as the first time I did it.

• Thanks 1
On 8/1/2018 at 6:50 AM, incondl said:

You may find that stretching that way may not work either. It may be more of a mindset than anything. I started working toward that goal 5 years ago. I felt pressure and I released, no matter where or when. Cumbersome in the beginning but now it happens without thought. Telling the mind not to worry about for me was the key. I started seeing some results after about 6 months. Today I have my morning poop which always about the same time but I also have several much smaller ones the rest of the day or night. Those don't have any pressures at all. I am urinary incontinent also but not by my own doing. Maybe that plays into it. I'm not sure. Just remember when you feel pressure then release. Do not hesitate regardless of the situation you are in. No control means just that. I'm not sure if what I've done can be reversed at this point without a lot of work but I really don't want to. I like it as much today as the first time I did it.

I will have to agree that "mind set" plays a huge part in the desire to become incontinent. To become bladder incontinent I basically willed myself that it was what I wanted in life, it was what I wanted to do, it was form of diaper happiness that gave me much pleasure. It took a few years to get to that stage but now I consider myself to be fully bladder incontinent as I now wet without any thought, effort, just pure natural. I see that because of my very sensitive anal region that can only handle smallish toys, and I mean smallish, I will have to apply the same "mind set" to my poopie habits so that I can fully become totally diaper dependent as I have so wanted for a very long time:drinks_wine:

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, DiaperHappiness said:

I will have to agree that "mind set" plays a huge part in the desire to become incontinent. To become bladder incontinent I basically willed myself that it was what I wanted in life, it was what I wanted to do, it was form of diaper happiness that gave me much pleasure. It took a few years to get to that stage but now I consider myself to be fully bladder incontinent as I now wet without any thought, effort, just pure natural. I see that because of my very sensitive anal region that can only handle smallish toys, and I mean smallish, I will have to apply the same "mind set" to my poopie habits so that I can fully become totally diaper dependent as I have so wanted for a very long time:drinks_wine:

I have to ask. At the end of your post you said you wanted to truly become diaper dependent. There is a huge different between that and bowel incontinent. To me my diapers are the freedom gained or the tools used for incontinence. Diaper dependency is the means to feeling fulfilled at all times by wearing them and or using them. That’s only my thought & how I’m wired.

18 minutes ago, incondl said:

I have to ask. At the end of your post you said you wanted to truly become diaper dependent. There is a huge different between that and bowel incontinent. To me my diapers are the freedom gained or the tools used for incontinence. Diaper dependency is the means to feeling fulfilled at all times by wearing them and or using them. That’s only my thought & how I’m wired.

Diaper dependency is probably the better term as I fully enjoy wearing and using them. A diaper gives me peace of mind, freedom, relaxation, offers me a wonderful sense of stimulation and pleasure. A diaper gives me my safe zone where I can be a free as I wish and enjoy what I have created.:drinks_wine:I have not used a potty for wetting for quite some time and I want to achieve the very same thing when it comes to my poopies.:biker_h4h:

31 minutes ago, DiaperHappiness said:

Diaper dependency is probably the better term as I fully enjoy wearing and using them. A diaper gives me peace of mind, freedom, relaxation, offers me a wonderful sense of stimulation and pleasure. A diaper gives me my safe zone where I can be a free as I wish and enjoy what I have created.:drinks_wine:I have not used a potty for wetting for quite some time and I want to achieve the very same thing when it comes to my poopies.:biker_h4h:

I wish you well in your journey. I’m there now and have gone from enjoyment to completeness. I no longer think about it as it just happens

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, incondl said:

I wish you well in your journey. I’m there now and have gone from enjoyment to completeness. I no longer think about it as it just happens

Why, thank you very much. As they say, getting there is half the fun!!!.....lol

The only thing I can say is to be careful. My doctor told me fisting can be dangerous. Take it as slow as you can. You can rupture your anal walls with fisting witch can be fatal. I read that if you devote all of your toiletting to your diapers you will eventually untrain yourself. But you have to have willpower. 

On 8/7/2018 at 5:20 AM, PamperDude said:

The only thing I can say is to be careful. My doctor told me fisting can be dangerous. Take it as slow as you can. You can rupture your anal walls with fisting witch can be fatal. I read that if you devote all of your toiletting to your diapers you will eventually untrain yourself. But you have to have willpower. 

There is truth in devoting time to the un-training process. In the beginning I would constantly tell myself that I had to do this no matter where or when. Over time that got easier & easier and I learned how to handle more & more situations. After I believed it was ok I then shifted gears a little and worked on is I felt the slightest bit pressure just let go. I would think, pressure.... go, pressure... go. Months of that finally did the trick. I already believed it was ok now it's just a matter of doing it. Over time I thought about it less & less but would still go on a regular basis. Today I no longer need to bend over, squat or anything else. Sitting still today only gets it started but finishes as soon as I stand. All other positions give me little to no warning telling me that the mind has learned to pay no attention to whats happening which is exactly what happens with my urinary incontinence except I didn't cause that. Now, years later it's fully complete. You can train the mind to pay no attention to certain aspects of your body. You just have to teach it to do so. One thing that has happened over the years is that you will find you generally have one large BM per day but several much smaller ones throughout the day & night. For me it's never much but it's always comes. Ultimately maybe I'll lose the 1 large one & only have smaller ones every few hours.

Diligence is the key. I just started. I have a long way to go. I asked my doc what could do. He just told me to ignore the urges and just go. Habits form in time. I asked him about the fisting and he advised against it.

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2018 at 4:47 PM, incondl said:

I’m just starting out so I’m very envious of someone how has achieved their goals. Can I ask are you now dual IC and how long did it take you to get there?

please follow my 24/7 blog on here and any advice on getting there would be gratefully received

On 8/8/2018 at 6:43 PM, PamperDude said:

Diligence is the key. I just started. I have a long way to go. I asked my doc what could do. He just told me to ignore the urges and just go. Habits form in time. I asked him about the fisting and he advised against it.

I’ m just starting out as well but I’m very impressed that you’ve told your Doctor, please share more on that. I’ve set up a 24/7 blog on here please follow my journey

2 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

I’m just starting out so I’m very envious of someone how has achieved their goals. Can I ask are you now dual IC and how long did it take you to get there?

please follow my 24/7 blog on here and any advice on getting there would be gratefully received

I’ m just starting out as well but I’m very impressed that you’ve told your Doctor, please share more on that. I’ve set up a 24/7 blog on here please follow my journey

To get to the point where I am now has been 5 years. Pooping happens automatically now. The biggest change recently is that I have many smaller BM’s in a 24 hour period verses 1 time per day. The key is to never hold back. When the feeling strikes immediately release. Over time you’ll stop thinking about it. Best of luck to you

Thanks for replying, I’m hoping to get to that level of pooping. Can I ask how much warning do you get before you have to release now and are you able to hold back at all or does it now just ooze out?

Can feel the pressure of it when it happens but it’s already started by then. That’s if I’m standing or sitting. Bending over is when I can no longer tell until I stand back up. That happens multiple times per day. I also do not release. It automatically happens. 

1 hour ago, incondl said:

Can feel the pressure of it when it happens but it’s already started by then. That’s if I’m standing or sitting. Bending over is when I can no longer tell until I stand back up. That happens multiple times per day. I also do not release. It automatically happens. 

I’m very jealous, that’s a fanatastic achievement, fingers crossed I’ll join that exclusive club at sometime

30 minutes ago, DaveeBEd said:

I’m very jealous, that’s a fanatastic achievement, fingers crossed I’ll join that exclusive club at sometime

It’s not at all easy to train the mind to do something that was taught as a infant but it can be done. First of all be absolutely sure this is something you need and not just a sometimes desire. Also do not push it to happen. Let it be natural. Also when it does happen never, ever question where you are at. Just let it go and learn how to react so as not to offend others. You’ll learn what to do in all cases over time. Always have supplies nearby. Always! Also know this is not a sometimes thing. It’s for life. No looking back. Over time you’ll find that you just do it and carry on with your life. I left this board during that time because there are so many variables to one’s incontinence that I just wanted to concentrate on what I wanted and not what others did. I found it distracting. You can always PM me if you want to know more. Good luck to you!

6 hours ago, incondl said:

It’s not at all easy to train the mind to do something that was taught as a infant but it can be done. First of all be absolutely sure this is something you need and not just a sometimes desire. Also do not push it to happen. Let it be natural. Also when it does happen never, ever question where you are at. Just let it go and learn how to react so as not to offend others. You’ll learn what to do in all cases over time. Always have supplies nearby. Always! Also know this is not a sometimes thing. It’s for life. No looking back. Over time you’ll find that you just do it and carry on with your life. I left this board during that time because there are so many variables to one’s incontinence that I just wanted to concentrate on what I wanted and not what others did. I found it distracting. You can always PM me if you want to know more. Good luck to you!

Incondl, thanks for the supportive words i’m Know none of it will be easy and most lose their nerve before it’s too late I will just take it as it comes and hope I can go through the pain, discomfort and embarrassment. I will PM you when I need support.

13 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Incondl, thanks for the supportive words i’m Know none of it will be easy and most lose their nerve before it’s too late I will just take it as it comes and hope I can go through the pain, discomfort and embarrassment. I will PM you when I need support.

Enjoy your journey. I hope you feel a fulfilled as I feel. 

What I have learned over the years of unpotty training / diaper training is the more you use your diapers as a toliet the easier it becomes, loss of bladder control is what I had wanted since childhood and I have accomplished that goal as now when ever I wear a diaper I wet my diaper with no control, it happens when ever it needs to and I’m unable to stop it from happening. This is what I yearned for since I was 7 years old. Now I had a good reason to be wearing diapers and life was good. 

However things did not stay the way I had wanted, I only wanted to wet my diapers when wearing diapers but my wife wanted something else, she wanted me in diapers full time, I exsplained I only wet uncontrollably when wearing a diaper and still had control when not in a diaper, she said she understood that but I did not understand her, she wanted me in diapers all the time, wetting them all the time. 

So began my transformation from part time diaper wearing to full time wearing diapers and constantly wetting with no control. 

After a couple of years I had to tell my wife I was glad she insisted on full time diapers and how I actually loved wetting my diapers uncontrollably and my life was good once again. 

Now my wife has an evil streak in her and I found out just how evil it is when she told me I was no longer allowed to use the toliet and should just get used to the idea of crapping my diapers also, this came about after she caught me in a messy diaper one day, I just shrugged my shoulders and said ok, what ever you want and started messing my diapers. 

Now here it is some years later, I’m in diapers 24/7 and have no control of when or where I might pee or poop my diapers and now life is great. 

On 7/8/2018 at 8:34 AM, Diaperedanimal said:

I've been in a consenting total power exchange relationship for a decade and happily so. 

Sir has concluded that I have too much control over my own body functions. He's decided that I shouldn't control when I poo.  

For the past year he's taken to training my anus to be looser and it's working. Both sphincter muscles are weakening. If I don't race to the toilet I'll mess myself a little in my pants.  I know it's just a matter of time before I beg for diapers since the training is still ongoing. Anyone else have experience with making your anus looser? (note, this is a total consenting relationship; no judgements) 

Hope all is well with your diapers And your training!

8 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

What I have learned over the years of unpotty training / diaper training is the more you use your diapers as a toliet the easier it becomes, loss of bladder control is what I had wanted since childhood and I have accomplished that goal as now when ever I wear a diaper I wet my diaper with no control, it happens when ever it needs to and I’m unable to stop it from happening. This is what I yearned for since I was 7 years old. Now I had a good reason to be wearing diapers and life was good. 

However things did not stay the way I had wanted, I only wanted to wet my diapers when wearing diapers but my wife wanted something else, she wanted me in diapers full time, I exsplained I only wet uncontrollably when wearing a diaper and still had control when not in a diaper, she said she understood that but I did not understand her, she wanted me in diapers all the time, wetting them all the time. 

So began my transformation from part time diaper wearing to full time wearing diapers and constantly wetting with no control. 

After a couple of years I had to tell my wife I was glad she insisted on full time diapers and how I actually loved wetting my diapers uncontrollably and my life was good once again. 

Now my wife has an evil streak in her and I found out just how evil it is when she told me I was no longer allowed to use the toliet and should just get used to the idea of crapping my diapers also, this came about after she caught me in a messy diaper one day, I just shrugged my shoulders and said ok, what ever you want and started messing my diapers. 

Now here it is some years later, I’m in diapers 24/7 and have no control of when or where I might pee or poop my diapers and now life is great. 

Now I wish I could find me a wife like yours.  Now if I do get married and my wife wants me in diapers full time I do not wish it upon her to change me.  Though I will not refuse if she is ok with it.

I found learning to poop into my diapers without conscious effort very difficult.  It was quite the opposite of urinating in my diapers.  That I found to be easy.  In a few weeks of 24/7 diaper wear I was urinating unconsciously at times.  Although it took longer within months I was wetting myself at night without waking up.  After a year of diaaper wear I was for all practical purposes bladder incontinent and diaper wear was a practical necessity.  It was then that I turned my attention to developing bowel incontinence.  This is more difficult and its consequences more severe.  It is a much bigger commitment because you are going to have to clean yourself in public restrooms and the like everyday of your life going forward and carry the necessary supplies with you without fail.  It also has the potential for much greater embarrassment because of the smell.  Plastic pants help as does what you eat but a soiled diaper is smelly. I had to resolve that any time I felt like a poop that I would do it there and then.  There was a lot of mental resistance to this so I had to be determined.  It was easier to squat but that was not going to be a practical way of carrying on when I had become better accustomed to pooping into my diaper.  Standing and leaning a little forward worked quite well for me and now I do not really need to lean at al.  It just slips outl.  It was several months before I could honestly say that I had pooped without conscious effort only know what I was doing half way through.  That was several years ago.  I now defecate in my diapers without thinking.  My poop is softer and I tend to poop a few hours after each meal so I have several dirty changes a day.  But I am happy where I am and glad I made the effort.  Being effectively bowel and bladder incontinent is both a daily chore and a daily source of satisfaction.

• Like 1

I can quite relate to "diapercal" when it comes to the mental roadblock in become poopie incontinent. The odor of course is always an issue which can be reduced by wearing plastic panties like I do. And of course you must always be prepared for diaper changes while taking care of your outdoor daily errands. I have found that a handicap washroom is by far the best place for that necessary change. My wetting incontinent is quite advanced and very enjoyable to say the least but I still have to put mind over matter when it comes to my poopies. I still have to make certain that I keep things as relaxed as possible the moment I feel the very first subtle hint that a poopie will be happening at some point. But I have gotten to the point that I can enjoy my poopie in relaxed freedom as I sit at my computer chair or just wandering around the house dealing with the necessary chores of the day. In fact, the last few weeks have been great because I have been able to enjoy having a poopie while still walking around. And because my poopies are always quite soft and I freely wet frequently, my diapers are certainly in a heavenly state of soggy messy warmth.:03_EmoticonsHDcom: