LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which is the best AB/DL disposable diaper for pooping?

Best AB/DL diaper for pooping  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best AB/DL diaper for pooping

• Blue diaper (DC Idyl, Super Boompa, MyDiaper Blue, LFB's Nursery Blue, etc.)
    • Pink diaper (DC Amor, Dotty the Pony, MyDiaper Pink, Rearz's Princess Pink, LFB's Nursery Pink, etc.)
    • Plain white diaper with frontal panel (such as ABU's SDK and Bambino's Teddy, etc.)
    • White diaper with all-over prints (such as Aww So Cute/BetterDry/Cuddlz/Tykables diapers, Rearz's Rebel and Bambino's Magnifico, etc.)

Inspired by the "Which Do You Belive I S The Best To Poop In?" thread, except that this one only covers AB/DL disposable diapers. What is your favorite disposable diaper for messing/pooping and why? You may choose from one of the four groups (Plain white, White with printed designs, Blue or Pink)

The selection I would have made isn't listed. And that would have been any flat fold diaper, even one made from a towel. As long as it fits, absorbency isn't of much concern, unless you really plan to wet the diaper, too. (And why wouldn't you wet an already messy diaper, or mess an already wet diaper?)

20 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

The selection I would have made isn't listed. And that would have been any flat fold diaper, even one made from a towel. As long as it fits, absorbency isn't of much concern, unless you really plan to wet the diaper, too. (And why wouldn't you wet an already messy diaper, or mess an already wet diaper?)

I was only doing AB/DL disposable diapers.