LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
LittleCasserole13

Little from another land.

Recommended Posts

Hi hi! 

My name is Cassie I am 22, I am from Missouri. I mostly feel like I am 5-10 but mostly five... if I had to describe my little space it is mostly like I am a five year old who still holds onto her baby things while doing big girl stuff. I love to color, and watch Disney. My friend introduced me to this site so I could make some more friends I am a little not an abdl but I am hoping I am still welcomed here the same ^^ 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Cassie, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, please make yourself at home. Always nice to meet new people. No worries, littles are very welcome here, there’s all kinds here. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well, I looked at your profile and saw "Location    Ask" I hope it is not Troy, or if it is, just do not use Ajax. Do not tell anyone I brought this up, Nobody will believe you. I know, this belongs in "Bad Jokes". Actually it belongs in "Worse Jokies"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Cassie, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, please make yourself at home. Always nice to meet new people. No worries, littles are very welcome here, there’s all kinds here. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Thank you^^ and I hope this will be a home for me

 

12 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

Well, I looked at your profile and saw "Location    Ask" I hope it is not Troy, or if it is, just do not use Ajax. Do not tell anyone I brought this up, Nobody will believe you. I know, this belongs in "Bad Jokes". Actually it belongs in "Worse Jokies"

Lol it’s KCMO I just wasn’t sure but I feel this is a safe place so ^^

Share this post


Link to post

With a name like the one you use. I would be worried about ladies saying "I could just eat you up". You know how they try to be cute with us Little Girls

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you all for being so nice and friendly to my bestest little friend LittleCassierole13...im glad you all made her feel safe and welcome like you have done with me...thats why i told her about this community cuz i knew we will be able to make many new friends of all kinds here and feel safe about it...thank you all for being so awesome!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/7/2018 at 7:59 PM, LittleCasserole13 said:

Hi hi! 

My name is Cassie I am 22, I am from Missouri. I mostly feel like I am 5-10 but mostly five... if I had to describe my little space it is mostly like I am a five year old who still holds onto her baby things while doing big girl stuff. I love to color, and watch Disney. My friend introduced me to this site so I could make some more friends I am a little not an abdl but I am hoping I am still welcomed here the same ^^ 

Of course you are welcome here :) not everyone here wears diapers, At least I think that’s true lol. There is more to this community than just adult babies and diaper lovers. Have fun, enjoy, and make lots of friends.

21 hours ago, Blitzs_little_Zombie said:

Thank you all for being so nice and friendly to my bestest little friend LittleCassierole13...im glad you all made her feel safe and welcome like you have done with me...thats why i told her about this community cuz i knew we will be able to make many new friends of all kinds here and feel safe about it...thank you all for being so awesome!!!

I must have missed your intro, for that I apologize. Welcome as well.  Lots of friends for all. So just curious, are you like littlecassierole or younger in the diaper age?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Of course you are welcome here :) not everyone here wears diapers, At least I think that’s true lol. There is more to this community than just adult babies and diaper lovers. Have fun, enjoy, and make lots of friends.

I must have missed your intro, for that I apologize. Welcome as well.  Lots of friends for all. So just curious, are you like littlecassierole or younger in the diaper age?

I didnt post a formal intor..i kinda prefer one on one interactions so i made my profile pretty detailed...

I think my little age is a bit all over the place..some days im younger and some days im more middle than baby or little girl...but i do go more baby around bedtime every night

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Blitzs_little_Zombie said:

I didnt post a formal intor..i kinda prefer one on one interactions so i made my profile pretty detailed...

I think my little age is a bit all over the place..some days im younger and some days im more middle than baby or little girl...but i do go more baby around bedtime every night

Awwwww that’s cool. My motto since I was 15 has been “growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional”. I always tell people here that I am mostly DL with sometimes AB tendencies. Often lately though I have been feeling the tug more towards baby. Not sure why, and mostly at night around bed time. Any way, I ramble, welcome to the club, I am almost always around if you ever want to talk or need advice, or just want to shoot  the poop :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/7/2018 at 5:59 PM, LittleCasserole13 said:

Hi hi! 

My name is Cassie I am 22, I am from Missouri. I mostly feel like I am 5-10 but mostly five... if I had to describe my little space it is mostly like I am a five year old who still holds onto her baby things while doing big girl stuff. I love to color, and watch Disney. My friend introduced me to this site so I could make some more friends I am a little not an abdl but I am hoping I am still welcomed here the same ^^ 

Hiiii welcome

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, LittleCasserole13 said:

Hiii Jessica 

Hiiiii how sre youxxx

Share this post


Link to post

Hiiiiiiiii. Welcome. I love your intro. You sound super amazingful. I'm sure you'll make loads of friends here :) xxx

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, jessicaloves said:

Hiiiii how sre youxxx

I’m good you? If you’d like we can pm

 

8 hours ago, lil_trixie said:

Hiiiiiiiii. Welcome. I love your intro. You sound super amazingful. I'm sure you'll make loads of friends here :) xxx

Awww thank you^^

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now