LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Managing Attachments (Deleting Images)

What is the procedure for deleting Attachments (.jpg images which have been attached to a post) in the HOME>ATTACHMENTS page. This is accessed from the User menu under My Attachments . If this is not possible for the user (i.e. me) to delete these images would one of the site managers please take this as permission to do so on my behalf. Would someone please reply to this.

Also, I do not see a method for deleting posts if that is necessary (as mentioned in another thread on the topic of removing images). Again, would one of the site managers please respond with a remedy. Thanks so much.

Well, I don't know anything about the attachments. But as for deleting posts all you have to do is click the Options button at the bottom of the post next to Edit. Or, if you want to delete an entire thread (provided you started it of course) there should be a light-grey button called "Moderator Options" or something like that right under the big green "Reply to this Topic" button at the top of the page.

Also It's good to see you again, @nitewets. :) How've you been?

I’ve been pretty good. I’m seeing a doctor(s) about the incontinence stuff. That was—ultimately—a step too far for me. Not to be taken as a comment on anyone else’s decision, I just woke up one morning thinking: “What the f*ck am I doing. This will seriously screw up my life.” 

Besides that, I got busy—I was spending a lot of time here—so I had to follow those priorities. 

• 3 weeks later...

What browser are you using? I use an iMac with Safari and Firefox; the indicated box is not present in either program. Is there a permission requirement in the setup or something like that, that enables and disables the delete icon?

Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 10.09.36 PM.png

• 1 month later...