LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost Normal

OK, some of you may have seen a movie of the same name, but here's a diaper version of the same underlying premise.

---

I ran to my room and slammed the door.    I could still hear my sister laughing hysterically and crying “Diaper baby, Diaper baby.”    I could hear my mother knocking on the door.

“Josh, dear.   We need to talk,” she pleaded at the door.

“Mom, I don’t want to talk about it,” I protested through the door.

“I think you’re going to need to talk to Dr. Brooks about this,” she said.

“I don’t want to talk to Dr. Brooks.”    Dr. Brooks was my longtime pediatrician.   A nice woman, but I wasn’t going over my desires with her.   “Just leave me alone.”

My mom went away, and finally, my sister grew tired and went her own way.     I had been careful, I thought, since the last time my mother caught me with diapers.   She hadn’t taken it well, so I’d carefully hidden them, taking them out only when I thought I’d be alone.

That worked, until today.   I thought Mom and Sis would be shopping for a while, so I got one out and put it on.    They came home unexpectedly and caught me.    Now my sister knew, and she’d tease me mercilessly.   My mom was convinced I had some great psychological problem.    She’d tell dad, and then I’d have yet another person to worry about.

Gosh, I hated this.   Why couldn’t they just accept that I liked diapers?   That I wanted to wear them.   They weren’t going to hurt me or anybody else if I wore them.    

Well, it had hurt me.    I had inadvertently run into Rachel while I was wearing a diaper.   She was by herself at the mall and the perfect time to try to strike up a conversation, but I had to ditch out of the diaper first.   By the time I came back, she had gone.   I had lost my opportunity to make a move on the girl I was infatuated with.

Why couldn’t I live in a world where wearing diapers was normal.

I opened my eyes.   The sun was streaming through the window next to my bed.    Gosh, I was tired.   I don’t even remember going to bed last night.   What time was it?   Was it a school day?    Did I have to get up?     I became aware of an odd sensation.    Wetness between my legs.   I  reached down and felt plastic.    I lifted up the covers.    I was wearing a diaper.   Had I been so tired last night I wore one to bed even after yesterday’s furor.

Mom came barging into my room.  “Good morning, sunshine.   Time to get up for school.”   I quickly pulled the covers tight around my neck.   It would do no good to let her find me wearing a diaper.   “Come on, dear,” she said pulling the covers back.     I waited for the onslaught of concern and castigation.

“Let’s get that diaper changed.   You’re running a little late.”   She went to my dresser and came back with another diaper.    She quickly had the old one removed.   She fanned out the new one.   “Come on, dear, wake up.   Lift your butt.”   I did so and she slid the new one in place.

She was starting to tape me up when my sister barged in.   Great, more taunting from her.   But wait, she was wearing a tank top and a diaper.   “Mom,” she whined.   “I need to be changed.”

“I’ll be right there.   I’m just finishing up with your brother.”   Sis spun and left the room.   As she left I could see a dark hue to the back of her diaper.    She had pooped in them.      What had changed?   “Now, hurry up and get dressed,” mom said.   “You don’t want to miss the bus.

I went to my dresser.   I looked where my underwear should be but the drawer had nothing but diapers in it.    I went through the rest of my dresser.   Everything else was fine, but no underwear.   I pulled a pair of pants on and a shirt and went downstairs.

Everybody else was at the breakfast table.   My father was drinking coffee and reading the paper.   He finally folded it and set it down and got up.   “I opened the last bag of diapers in our bathroom,” he announced.   “Are you going shopping today?”

“Yes, I know.   I took the last one from the old bag.   Sorry for not opening up the new one, but the kids were slow to get up this morning.    I’ve already got diapers on the list.   The kids’ supply is getting low, too.”

My head was spinning as I ate my serial.    My parents had diapers in their room.    Were they wearing diapers?    What was going on?

My dad left for work.   My mom told us we better get going to the bus stop.   She handed us each two bags.    I looked in mine.   One contained my lunch.    The other, more diapers.   I rolled the top on that bag down tight.    We headed for the bus.

I got to school and got to my locker and threw the two bags inside.   Sitting on the shelf at the top, I noted that there were already two diapers stacked there.   I  grabbed my book for first period and realized I had to pee.   I made my way down the hall and through the door marked “boys.”    I did a double take.   Had I entered the girls’ room?   There were no urinals.   No, I was sure I went in the Boys.    I went to one of the stalls and opened the door.

No toilet.   There was a table in there.    A couple of dispensers adorned the wall.   I looked further.   There was a little flapping door marked waste on the wall.    I opened the next stall door and found the same thing.   Without much hope, I opened the next.

“Lose something?” I heard a voice behind me.   It was my friend Mark.

“What?” I just said out of confusion.

“Looks like you were looking for something.   You leave something behind?”

“Oh,” I said.  “I was just looking for the toilets.”

“The toy whats?” he said.

“The toilets,”  I said thinking, “What an idiot.”   “You know, where you pee.”

“I pee in my diaper.   I just come here when it gets full and change.   Which I have to do.”   He waived a diaper at me and entered one of the stalls and shut the door.   In a few seconds, I heard the distinctive sound of diaper tapes being ripped.    Mark was definitely wearing a diaper.

I still didn’t know what was going on, but I had to pee.  When in Rome, I thought.    I tried, but it was hard for me to get started.   I hadn’t had any trouble peeing in diapers of late, but I remember how hard it was at first.   Finally, I got things going.   Then I realized all the diapers were in my locker.   I ran back to the locker and got one.   I tried to be nonchalant about carrying it back to the boy's room and got inside.   The dispenser on the wall held sheets of paper.   I laid one out on the table and got up and changed the diaper.   I pulled my pants back up and wrapped the wet diaper up in the paper and pushed it through the waste door.   I heard it fall al long way.

I got out and washed my hands and hustled off to homeroom.    The day progressed fairly uneventfully except for the fact that I had a diaper on.   I had never been bold enough to wear one to school before, but here, it seemed, everybody was doing it.    Lunch came and went.   On my way to my last period English class, I saw Rachel.    She was carrying her notebook against her chest but clutched under it was a diaper.   Her too.    I smiled when she passed, and she smiled back.

I had to pee in the last period class.   By now I knew I wasn’t going to get a pass and there wasn’t anyplace to go anyhow.   I wet my diaper in my seat.    How strange this was.

I got home, and mom was there.    She asked me how my day went and I just said fine.   She then took me up and changed my diaper.    I sat down and flipped on the TV.   Almost immediately came a commercial for ActiveDry diapers.    It touted absorbency plus a comfortable, flexible fit.   The tagline said available in sizes from toddler to extra large adult.

This was getting weird.    I wandered down the hall to the bathroom.   I opened it up and found just that.   A room with a bathtub.   There was also a sink, but no toilet.    I needed time to think.

“Mom, I was thinking about riding my bike down to the mall,” I said.

“OK, try to be home by six.  Dinner’s spaghetti.”   I nodded and headed out to the garage.   “Don’t forget your diaper bag,” Mom called out to me.   I looked at the wall, and there were two bags hanging up.   One with the unicorns was most definitely Sis’s.   I grabbed the other and went out and got on my bike.

I headed for the arcade and started into a video game, but my heart wasn’t in it.    I went to the food court and got a soda and sat down and just stared off into space.

“Penny for your thoughts,” a voice said.   I turned around, and it was Rachel.   I smiled.

“Oh, nothing.    Just a lot of things going on the last couple of days.”

“Like what?” she asked.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” I said.   I was also not sure I wanted to embarrass myself by telling her.

“Try me,” she said.   “Everybody says I’m a good listener.”

“Well, yesterday, my mom was upset, and my sister was teasing me.”

“Over what?”

“Because I was wearing a diaper.”

“Why would they tease you about that?”

“This is the part you aren’t going te believe,” I said.   She didn’t respond but just gave me the “try me” look.

OK, until I woke up this morning, I lived in a world where only babies wore diapers and they were teasing me because I wanted to.    I wished last night I was in a world where everybody wore diapers and this morning I woke up and I was here.”

Rachel smiled and giggled a little bit.   “If they don’t wear diapers on your planet, what do they wear?”

“Underwear.    Panties for the girls.   Briefs or boxers for the boys.”

“You mean like a panty that I wear over my diaper when I wear a dress?”   she said.   I didn’t really know that was the case.   

“I guess.”

“What are those boy things?”

“Boxers are shorts, like boxers wear when fighting only you wear them under your pants rather than the diapers.    Briefs are kind of like girls panties except they have a fly.”

“A fly?”

“A slit so a boy can pull unzip his pants and pull out his penis to pee without taking off his pants.”

“Isn’t not wearing diapers messy?” she asked.

“We just hold it until we can get to a toilet.”

“A toy let?” she said breaking the word apart as Mark did. 

I spelled it out for her.    “A plumbing fixture that sits on the floor and has a seat and you sit on it and pee and poop, and then you flush it away.”

“Sort of like a bidet?” she asked.

“Sort of, but you don’t wash with it.    You just go.”

“And how do you not go when not sitting on the toy let.”

“We learn when we are very small to hold it in.   It’s called toilet training.”

“But holding it in is bad for you.”

I just gave up and waved my arms.   “See, as confusing as the idea is to you, that’s what this world is like to me.”

“That’s a very imaginative story,” she said while standing.    “You’ll have to tell me more about it sometime.   Gotta go.”

She left.   Had I driven her away with my crazy talk.   It didn’t sound like it.   She didn’t laugh at me or ridicule.

I got home in time for dinner and afterward went up and checked out the internet.   I googled boxer shorts and got nothing other than information on prizefighters.    I tried panties, and sure enough, as Rachel had described, they were all covers to go on over girls’ diapers.    I tried briefs, and all I got were plastic pants.

I was just about to give up when I noted the last item in a page of search results said “Panty boys.   The Diaper Less.”   I clicked on it.   It was a whole site about those who fantasized about not wearing diapers.   There was information about how to train yourself, how to find places to pee and poop without diapers, and stories.   Stories of people having an almost sexual reaction to not just wetting uncontrollably.

I realized I had hit the DL scene.   Here DL meant Diaper Less, not Diaper Lover.

I got undressed for bed.    I stood there looking at myself wearing just a diaper for a while.    This was what I’d hoped for.   Nobody passing judgment over me.   Nobody is ridiculing me.    Even Rachel wore one, and we had a good plan.   I hoped I’d not driven her off with talk about toilets.

I awoke the next morning.   Had this whole thing been a dream.    I reached down under the sheets.   I was still wearing a diaper.   I went over to my dresser and pulled it open slowly.   Still full of diapers.    It wasn’t a dream it seemed.   I was still in my diapered reality.

I realized I had not pooped the day before and I had to do so now.     I had pooped my diaper from time to time before, but it wasn’t my favorite thing to do, especially the cleanup.   I figured now was as good of a time as any, so I did.   I got carefully back into bed and awaited Mom.

Shortly she came in and changed my diaper without fuss.    Having her carefully wipe my rear clean was a far cry from being chastised for wearing them.     I got dressed for school.   I decided that there’d be no more talk about toilets, lest people think I was strange.

I spent the day at school looking at the other students.    They were all, to my knowledge, wearing diapers.   So were my teachers.    In the last period before lunch, I was one of the last to leave the room.   I saw the teacher pull a diaper out of her desk and follow me out and head down the hall.    No doubt the teachers had their own changing room.

I grabbed a diaper from my locker and headed to the boys’ changing room.    I didn’t feel so nervous about carrying it in the open now.   Everybody was doing it.    I got to lunch and sat down to eat.   “Hi, anybody sitting here?” I heard.   It was Rachel.

“You are!” I said.   She sat down.   We chatted.   We stayed off the discussion of underwear and toilets.   She talked about her home ec project where she had to sew a shirt.    She said she had to learn to measure people.    She asked if she could practice on me as she’d only had a chance to measure the other girls in the class.    I volunteered, and she produced a cloth tape and took various measurements.

After school, I went to the grocery.   I headed down the health and beauty aisle and was taken aback.   There were many different products.    In my world, you’d be lucky to find a few protective underwear options “designed to look like underwear.”   Here there was selection after selection of highly absorbent tape on diapers.    There were ones targeted to kids with comic book characters on them and ones obviously for adults.

Again, I pinched myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.    I was going to have to suggest mom try some of these other brands for me.

I got on the computer and looked to see what else was different in this world.    Lots of articles on the perils of how to not hold your pee or poop.   How to stop your kids when they acquire this bad habit.   Lots of products for diapers, disposal, creams and the like.    It was amazing.    I went to plumbing suppliers, and while there were lots of bidets, there was nothing approximating a toilet.   They didn’t exist.

I came back to the Diaper fewer pages.    Fantastic stories about people forced to hold it.   People who decided they weren’t going to use diapers.   People who built “potty chairs.”    I found reading these stories to be pretty interesting and almost erotic.   What was I thinking?    I was already living my erotic fantasy.

I got into bed.    I started thinking about Rachel.   I dreamed of her lying next to me diapered.   I drifted off to sleep.

A week passed since the entry into my alternative world.    I was getting quite used to wearing diapers.   This had been by far the longest stretch I’d ever spent diapered.   The most I’d ever done was 24 hours.   It was refreshing just to be able to pee when I wanted.

Rachel came up to me one day after school.   “I made you something.”

“Really, what?”

She looked around to assure we were alone and reached into her bag and pulled out something made of blue satin material.   She held them up.   “Boxer shorts.”

She was right, they were that and the first underwear I’d seen in a week.

“Ah, thanks,” I said.

“You don’t like them?” she said.

“I just wasn’t expecting this.”

“Don’t you want to try them on?” she looked at me expectantly.

What the hell, I thought.   Anything to make her happy.   I went into the boy's room and stripped out of the diaper and pulled them in place.   All my underwear had been cotton.  These silky ones felt nice against my skin.    I  pulled my pants back up and headed out.

“Well,” she said expectantly.

“They feel real nice,” I said.

“I made them blue like your eyes,” she said.   We started walking.  She chattered about finding some patterns for boxers outfits and adapting them.   This is why she had measured me.   She paused.    “I put a fly in them.”  She hadn’t forgotten that aspect of our discussion.

“Yes, very nice.”

“Can you show me how you pee without taking your pants off.”

There were woods on the side of the road, so I led her a few feet in.    I unzipped my jeans and fished my penis out the fly hole.   It took a few seconds, but I started to pee.   Afterward, I retreated and zipped up.

Rachel giggled.   “Want to see something else?”

“Sure.”

She lifted the hem of her skirt.    She had a pair of panties made of the same material.   And she wasn’t wearing a diaper underneath.

“You did that for me?” I said.   

“Yes.”   She dropped the skirt and took a few steps closer.   She rose of on her toes and kissed me.

“I’ve been practicing for days trying to make sure I could hold my pee long enough for you to see.   I don’t think I can wait much longer.”    She pulled a diaper out of her bag.  She reached up under her skirt and dropped the panties.    She then deftly put on the diaper while keeping the skirt mostly in place.

“You’re good at that.”

“Lots of practice.   Sometimes it’s easier than waiting to get to a changing room.”

I nodded.

We kissed again.

“Will I see you tomorrow?” I asked.

“Of course,” she said and headed off.   I made my way home like I was walking on clouds.    She kissed me.    She had made underwear for the both of us to please me.    It was amazing.    I got home and figured I’d better get back into a diaper.    I got up to my room and dropped my pants.    Just then my mother walked in.

“What are you wearing?” she said sharply.    What could I say?   I was standing there in the silk boxers.

“Umm…they’re boxer shorts…you know like they wear in the ring?”   I was hoping she didn’t notice the fly.

“Why aren’t you wearing a diaper?    I don’t want my floors or furniture ruined.”

“It’s OK, I can hold it,” I said not remembering how the world had flipped.

“No, you must not do that.   It’s very bad for you.   I’m going to have to get you an appointment with Dr. Brooks if you persist in doing that.”   Oh, great.   Here we go again.   Just when I was in a place where I could comfortably wear diapers, now I’m in trouble for having underpants on.

I pulled them off, and mom roughly put a diaper on me.   “Get rid of those silly things,” she commanded.   Mom left the room.   I sat there staring at the boxers.    I didn’t much want to wear them, but Rachel had made them for me.   I picked them up and held the satin to my face and thought about Rachel.

I stuffed the shorts in the bottom of my dresser.     I still smiled at the memory of Rachel lifting her skirt to show me her panties.   Maybe he was well on the way to becoming a DL in this world.   Still, the kiss was electrifying, and I was looking forward to more.

I got through the weekend and Monday morning I was preparing to go to school.   I was hoping to see Rachel again.    Mom told me just to take it easy that she was going to take me to see Dr. Brooks.   Great, I knew I wasn’t sick.  This had to be about the underwear.

I fidgeted while waiting in the office.   What was I going to tell her?   I doubt the alternative universe thing was going to fly.   She’d have me committed to a mental hospital for sure.

“Your mom tells me you’ve been holding it rather than using your diaper.”

“This is all a misunderstanding.   I like using the diaper.   I told my girlfriend,” I paused.  I’d never referred to Rachel as my girlfriend.   It felt good.   “I told her about there were some people who don’t wear diapers.   They just hold it until they can get to a place where they can pee or whatever.”

The doctor just nodded.  I  continued.    “I told her they wear silky shorts instead of diapers, so she decided to make me a pair.   I was just trying them on to humor her when my mother caught me.”

“But she says you just hid them.   Are you continuing to wear them?”

“My girlfriend did make them for me.   I don’t want to hurt her feelings, and they are very nice and fell good, but I don’t intend to make a habit of wearing them.”

“You understand,” the doctor began.   “That holding in your urine and feces can result in some serious health problems.”

“Yeah,” I countered, “But, we’re not talking about any long time.   Just long enough to get to some place you can pee without soiling your pants.   If we weren’t supposed to hold it for at least short periods, why do we have sphincters?”

“Those are vestiges of our animal history where an ape didn’t want to foul his den.   We now use diapers to keep everything nice and sanitary.”

“Wouldn’t having a plumbing fixture like a sink or bidet that we could go release our sphincters to being even more sanitary.”

The doctor took a long, contemplative thought.   “Perhaps you’re right.   But until we get such things, you’d be best advised just to use your diapers.”

“I am using my diapers.   Like I said, this was just to make my girl happy that I tried on the shorts she made me.”

We talked a bit longer and I left the room while the doctor talked to my mother.   When we got home, my mother demanded that I hand over the boxers.    I defied her.   They were mine.   I wasn’t going to wear them (at least not regularly), but I wasn’t going to hand over Rachel’s gift.   After more yelling, she stormed out.

I decided to try them on one more time.   I knew no matter what I did, my mother would eventually take them and throw them out.   I peeled off my diaper and pulled them on.    Again they felt nice.   I rubbed my hands over the smooth fabric.    Maybe if I had nice underpants like these, I’d have not developed an interest in diapers.

My door flew open.   My father came in and my mother was just behind them.   The fact I was not in a diaper was readily apparent.    I was more afraid than I’d ever been in my life.    My father came forward and yanked them down and tossed them to my mother.   He quickly lifted me up as he sat on the bed and I came over his knee.   “This is what you get for disobeying your parents.”    His hand came down hard on my bare buttocks.    Then again.   Then again.   It continued to ten strokes, maybe more.   I was crying not just from the pain but the intensity of the situation.

He stood up and told my mother to get a diaper on me.    He left the room.    Mom pulled the diaper on me roughly.   The soreness of my spanked rear was further exacerbated by the tight diaper.   She then dragged me downstairs and out into the backyard.   Here I was standing outside in just a diaper.   This was another fantasy, but I wasn’t enjoying it.    Dad was building a fire in our backyard fire pit.   Sis was there watching.

I was pushed towards the fire.    My father handed me the boxers.   “Your mother told you to get rid of them, now get rid of them.”   It was clear I had no choice.   I tossed them into the heart of the fire and watched them as the flames consumed them.   I started to cry again as they disappeared into ash.   I ran back inside and up to my room and got into bed.    This was all too much.

I dreamed of Rachel.    We were sitting together, and she had her skirt hiked up to reveal her blue satin panties.    I was fully clothed.   She started to kiss me.    I reached down to put my hand on the panties and then…

“Josh, Josh!” I heard my mother call out.   I opened my eyes.   It had been a dream.   Rachel wasn’t here.

“Yes, Mom?” I called back.

“Are you up yet?   You don’t want to miss the bus.”

“I’m up,” I said hopping out of bed.     I immediately realized something was wrong.    I wasn’t wearing diapers.   I was wearing the same old briefs that I’d worn before.     I padded over to the dresser.    No diapers, just underpants.    I woke up my computer and typed DL into the search engine.    I got Diaper Lovers, not diaper less.   I searched for “toilet” and got loads of hits.   I was back I the toilet using world.

I got to school and put my lunch in my locker.   No diapers there either.    I went to the boys’ room.   Urinals and toilets abounded.   No changing table.    I sat down in homeroom and looked at the calendar.   It was the day after the last time I had it out with my mother and teased by my sister.    I must have dreamed the whole diapered universe thing.   It was somewhat comforting to be back, but I was a little sad.   It seemed so real.   And I wanted it to be real.  Especially the part about Rachel.

I caught up with Rachel at lunch.    “Hi!” I said.

“Hi!” she replied though there was no special recognition.

“I’m Josh.   I was wondering if we could get together some time.”    It was a lame proposal I was sure she’d brush me off.

“I really can’t,” she started.   Here comes the brush off.    “Not today.   I’ve got piano lessons.    How about we meet after school tomorrow.”

“Great!” I said a bit too enthusiastically.    At least I had a chance with Rachel.   Maybe all the stuff I dreamed about her was giving me a little confidence.

That evening I knew what I had to do.    I went into my closet and took the padlock off the old footlocker I had in there.    I opened it up to reveal my diaper stash.  I went to my underwear drawer and took some, but not all of my underwear out and replaced it with the diapers.     I grabbed one and proceeded to put it on.

That night after dinner I told my parents I wanted to talk to them.    “Mom, Dad.   I’ve made a decision about my life.   I’m going to wear diapers when I chose to, which will be a good deal of the time.   I’ll take care to make sure that they are disposed of properly.    You can have me go see Dr. Brooks if you like, but it won’t change my mind.   Not even Sis teasing me is going to make me change my mind.”

“OK, son,” was all they said.   I  left the room.   I’m sure they were deciding what to do between the two of them, but I didn’t care.    The next morning I packed three diapers in my backpack in addition to the one I was wearing.    When I got to school, I placed them in my locker for further use.    I included a few plastic grocery bags to discretely carry them to the bathroom and for disposing of the used ones.

I met Rachel after school.    We walked over to the local ice cream parlor and talked about each other.   She told me all about her piano and how she was working on sewing projects for a home economics class.  I told her I played a little guitar and about my family.

“There’s one more thing I need to tell you.    It might be a deal breaker so I figure I should get it out in the open before we go further.”

She gave me a concerned look and nodded for me to go ahead.

“I like to wear diapers.   Adult diapers.    In fact, I’m wearing one now.   I  don’t need them medically.   I just do it for fun.”

She pursed her lips and thought about it for a second.   “Do you…?” she asked trailing off.

“Wet them?   Yes,” I confessed.    “And sometimes I poop in them, but I don’t do that much.”

“Hmm…  I’m going to have to think this over,” she said.

“Fair enough,” I said.    This might be the end of our relationship right at the start, but I needed to do it.

Sure enough two days later I was in with Dr. Brooks.    I was wearing a diaper, and she gave me a full exam.

“So, you’re not having any problems with wetting or soiling?” she asked.

“No, I just like to wear them.”

“I had to be sure.   Some people are embarrassed about incontinence and would make up things to hide it.”

“No, no problems like that.”

We talked a bit further.   She asked about the frequency of wetting and soiling.   She talked about problems with contact dermatitis which was a fancy way of saying diaper rash.    She also talked about fungal flare-ups that could happen and what to watch for.   She suggested I might try a barrier cream.

“So, you don’t have a problem with it?”  I asked.

“Until you present with some medical issue as a result no.   Psychologically, if it interferes with your life, it would be bad.   Have you given concern about what would happen is your friends found out, for example.”

“Yes.   The only person I really care about I already told.”   Of course, that person I’ve not heard from in days so it may have already interfered with my life.

“I’ll talk to your mother,” Dr. Brooks said shaking my hand.

And so it went.   I wore diapers and mom didn’t say anything about it.    I got an occasional snide remark from my sister, but that was to be expected.

I was leaving school the next day when I heard someone call my name.   It was Rachel.   “Hi, I’ve been looking for you.   Can you come home with me?”

“Sure,” I said with a smile.    At least she was talking to me.   She might be preparing to let me down easy, but I’d take what I could get.    We chattered a bit about school stuff until we got to our house.   She let us in.

“My mom won’t be home for about an hour.    I want to show you something.”    She took me up to her room and picked an item out of a pile of cloth of other items on her desk.   “I made this for you.”

I took it.   It was blue plastic with a flannel interior.    “It’s an all-in-one diaper.    I found a pattern for babies, and I kind of guessed on sizing it up.   I made it blue, like your eyes.”

I smiled.    This was not a soft let down.

“Do you want to try it on.    The bathroom’s over there.”

I went into the bathroom and removed my pants and disposable diaper.  I fitted hers on me and did up the Velcro on the sides.    It fit pretty well.   I adjusted it again.   I picked up my diaper and pants and carefully folded them.    I came out into her bedroom.

“Fits pretty good,” I said.

She checked the fit.   “Do you like it?”

“I love it,” I said.    Then just as in my dream she got up on her toes and leaned forward and kissed me.   It was even more electrifying than in the dream.

“I’ve got something else to show you,” she said lifting her skirt.   “I made one for myself.”    The raised skirt revealed another blue all-in-one, one that fit her perfectly.   I smiled, and we kissed again.

And so it goes.   Rachel and I are together.   I wear diapers, and I have a friend to share the experience with.   My parents stopped protesting, though they didn’t offer any real support.   But I don’t mind.   This is the best possible world I could imagine.   It was almost normal.

THE END

• Like 4

aww.... just a quickie!? oh well, short and sweet stories are lots of fun, and this one was no exception! :D if i was in josh's shoes i would have been horribly confused and flustered about the deja-vu with underpants vs diapers universes switching like that lol glad to see they ended up together and she has a little diaper fetish of her own there. definitely enough here for a sequel/continuation, if even just a short one. good just, man!

Thanks.    I'll have to keep these characters in mind for a future story, but I just dashed this short one out after I was thinking about the movie.

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked this. It was a fun story to read. I liked the passion Josh showering this story. Not many people are willing to go against the desires of their parents and then with something that is not socially accepted. I don’t wear diapers out of desire but if I did I can’t see myself taking that kind of a stand with my parents. Good job on this one it was a pleasure giving it a like. Thanks for sharing it.