LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mixed up HomeStay

Robert saw that Erica was busy with Bao, so just added the chips anyway.  They could eat them in the car, and if Erica got upset, then she could get upset with him.

Bao held her stomach and looked up at Erica not sure what to say.  It just really hurt.  And she thought she had to use the bathroom again.  She whimpered out.

"It hurts...," but she didn't know how to say where it hurt or what she thought it was.

She tried to pee on purpose, thinking that might help, but no pee came out, and it was still hurting....

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erica frowned and tried to help Bao stand up. She wished she could communicate with the girl better. She tried to remain calm and was trying her best to understand what was going on. “Honey, do you think you need to go to the doctor again? Or just go home and rest?” She asked, unsure what to do. She was a little scared by how sharp and sudden the girl’s pains were. 

Lexi stayed quiet, resting her head on Robert’s shoulder. She just wanted to go home and eat and rest. She didn’t know why she was so tired and hungry lately, but she just was. She also didn’t know why she was so moody and emotional, but she knew her mother certainly didn’t like it if she whined. 

Robert rubbed and patted Lexi's back as he bent down to take hold of Bao's hand.

"Honey," he looked to Erica.  "I can take the girls to the car, or I can go and pay while you take them, but I think at the very least, we should put the children in the car.  They are both in difficult situations, and I don't think it's good to have them walking around the store like this, right?"

He hoped he had not upset Erica by stating the obvious, nor for babying Lexi too much.

Bao looked up at Erica for a minute, and she whispered.  "Can we go home?"

She was breathing really funny to try to control her show of pain, but it was really hard.  Her body was shaking, and her knees were wobbling as she stood still bent nearly in half holding her stomach and rubbing it, or more like, her side.  She had tears in her eyes that were starting to overflow and in danger of running down her cheeks.

Erica sighed. She wished Bao would at least be honest with her and tell her what was wrong, or try and take her hand. She was just trying to help the girl. “You go pay for everything. I’ll takw the girls to the car.” She said standing up. “Lexi will just have to hold my hand  while we walk to the car.”

Lexi was concerned about her new friend, but she was confused as well. The girl didn’t seem to answer her mother’s questions or let her help her. Maybe Lexi was just too tired to really understand. 

Bao reached up towards Erica and took her hand trying to hold it, but her side really hurt, and she had to let go of the woman's hand to hold her side again.  It was a very tedious trip to the car because the girl was in a lot of pain.  However, once she got out to the car, she seemed to relax in the seat, and the pain seemed to subside enough that she could at least make less noise and look down at her lap.

Robert would still be a few minutes in the store as he waited for the lines to dwindle.  Back to school shopping always brought a lot of shoppers out because almost everyone needed the same things.

“Lexi stop whining. You need to be a big girl and walk.” Erica scolded her daughter, who was asking to be carried and was saying that she was hungry and tired. Erica was at the end of her rope. She made sure both girls were in the car okay and got in the front seat with a sigh. “Do you think we need to go to the doctor again Bao?” She asked worriedly. 

Lexi sniffled and hugged her doll. It wasn’t very cuddly, since it was a hard bodied toy, but it made her feel slightly better. She wasn’t trying to whine and misbehave, just she was exhausted and starving. She wanted to ask her mother if there was a water bottle or anything in the front seat, but she decided against it.