LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mixed up HomeStay

Lexi beamed. She was so happy Bao liked her and her ideas, even though the girl was older than she had planned for. 

She got the older girl a coloring book and some pencils before going back to her own coloring. 

After coloring for about another 30 minutes, Lexi was really getting tired. She yawned and set down her markers and wandered downstairs. It was only around 6:30 now, when Lexi’s bath usually was around 7-7:30ish, and her bedtime starting at 8, 8:45 in weekends.

Lexi headed downstairs to find her parents. “Daddy?” She asked when she saw him, hugging his leg. “Daddy I’m tired.” She said rubbing her eyes.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a long plane ride, all the mix up, getting used to the family, and her personal problems to boot, Bao was probably just as tired.  

She watched the younger girl head out of the tent, and she closed her eyes.

She fell asleep.

Robert smiled when his little girl came walking over to him to tell him she was tired.

"Are you ready for your bath?" he asked her.

He bent down and lifted her up.

"Do you want daddy to give you a bath tonight?" he asked touching her nose.

Lexi nodded and yawned. She hugged her daddy close and smiled. “Yes please Daddy.”

She smiled when Rick offered to bathe her. “Yes please! Daddy bath tonight.” She said laughing a little. 

He smiled and put out his hand for her hearing aide.  He wanted her to get used to that because when she was old enough to do it herself, he wanted her to know to hand it to him until they feel she is old enough to put it up somewhere where she can find it after sleeping, maybe after she turned thirteen years old, but she would probably be able to take it out herself by the time she is nine or ten.

He then started to take it out and then handed it to her so she could hand it to him.

Then he gave it to Mary so she could put it up while he carried her to the bathroom.

He knew she would need to see his face a lot more now, so she could guess at what he was mouthing when he spoke to her.

Then he took her up and started to undress her....

Bao was now sleeping almost comfortably her itching and burning almost forgotten except for a little squirming in her sleep from time to time as she shifted in her sleep.

Lexi fidgeted with her hearing aids. She knew how to take them out by herself, but she knew her parents preferred to do it. When her dad took them out, she handed them to her dad and then let him carry her upstairs for her bath. 

Erica took the aids and put them in their case before carrying them up to Lexi’s room, so she could have them for when Robert would put her to bed and read to her. She set them on the nightstand. She saw Bao Ya’an in the tent and smiled. She gently draped a blanket over the girl and picked up the coloring supplies. It must’ve been an exhausting day for her. 

Robert helped his daughter into the bath, and then he put in some toys for her.

"Did my little girl have a fun day today?" he asked her carefully moving his mouth slowly and purposefully so she could try to read his lips.  He also used a couple of signs to try to help along the communication.

He then touched her head and showed her the shampoo so she knew what was coming next....

Carefully, he worked on washing her making sure she knew when he wanted to get anything soapy near or on her face so she wouldn't get soap in her eyes or mouth.

Bao turned a little here and there, but she didn't notice the itching once she was asleep.

However, because of the itching, she moved her hands, unconsciously into her sweatpants and scratched from time to time over the top of her panties.

Lexi smiled and played with her bath toys while Rick started to bathe her. When he was talking, she made sure to look at him. She nodded enthusiastically. “I love Bao!” She said excitedly. When Lexi’s hearing aids were out, she would be louder, since she’d be unable to hear her voice unless she was really loud. “She’s gonna sleep in my room tonight and everything!” She beamed. She continued to chatter away to Rick. By the time her bath was over, she was really yawning. 

When she was out of the bath and in her towel she reached up for Robert. “Daddy can you brush my hair please?” She asked sleepily. Her hearing aids would need to stay out until her hair was dry, or else her wet hair might get her hearing aids wet. Though she’d be able to have them back when Rick read to her. 

"Of course, baby," Rick said when she asked if he'd brush her hair out.  He got the water bottle he often used to help loosen up tangles when brushing her hair, and he always went slow when he came to a knotted area and worked it carefully so as not to hurt her too much.  In truth, he was a lot more patient with getting knots out of her hair than a lot of parents were, mostly because he rarely got chosen to do it, and he really liked her trusting him to do it.

When he had her knots out and her hair was as silky as curly hair can be, he took her dressed into her room and sat down on her empty bed.

After he handed her the hearing aides, he smiled and started to look for one of her favorite books in the headboard case of her bed.

"Which one is it, tonight?" he asked her.

Lexi smiled and let Rick brush her hair out. It was such a pain for her to do herself because of how curly and frizzy it was, so she needed help to eliminate frustration. 

When her hearing aids were in, she climbed into her bed, forgetting about the tent. She smiled and thought for a moment. “Desperaux!” She said excitedly, referring to the book The Tale of Desperaux . She smiled and listened to her father read, starting to doze off before he could even get halfway through a chapter. 

Once he was sure she was asleep enough that she wouldn't notice, he moved her from her bed to the tent and in her own sleeping bag because he thought she'd be upset if she set this all up for her guest and then didn't even sleep in the tent with her.

He noticed the other girl moving around a lot in her sleep, but didn't say anything.

He just went back down to Erica after he tucked their baby in, and smiled.

"They're asleep," he informed her.

Bao was starting to dream about being on the plane again....

Right before she dozed off, Lexi took out her hearing aids and put them in their case on her nightstand. She fell asleep pretty quickly after that. Because she couldn’t hear much when her hearing aids were out, she was a very deep sleeper. 

Lexi cuddled up with a soft stuffed doll she’d had since she was little. She slept with it every night. 

“That’s good. I saw Bao Ya’an was asleep when I brought Lexi’s hearing aids up. I draped a blanket over her. This has been a big day for both girls.” Erica said smiling. “Do you think we should keep her for the six months?”

Robert considered it for a minute.

"Well, if we don't, she'll probably just go back to China.  I'd hate to ruin her fun without at least trying."

He smiled.  "And Lexi seems to like her.  She was really excited that Bao was going to sleep in her room with her and stuff.  Lexi wouldn't stop going on about it all through her bath."

Robert chuckled.

Bao woke up and looked over and saw her small host.

She smiled before getting out of bed scratching through her sweats.

She walked over to the bathroom, and crept in and closed the door.

She looked down at her legs thinking about how much it was going to hurt to pull off her sweats.

After a few minutes, she took them off.

When she reached down at her panties, and started to peel them off, it really hurt.

She suddenly gasped loud enough that people downstairs probably heard that she was up.

Erica smiled. “I think it’d be nice to have her around. Lexi does seem really fond of her. Of course we’d have to ask her if she wants to stay here, considering Lexi is so much younger.”

She heard Bao Ya’an make a little sound, but shrugged it off. She figured the girl got up to use the bathroom. 

She pulled her panties out in front, but it was really hurting.  She let go of the front without yet pulling them down not sure what to do.  It hurt so bad....

She thought a moment about it, and decided maybe she didn't have to pee that badly.

She pulled up her pants and walked out of the bathroom and climbed back into bed.  She really didn't want to make it hurt any more as it would be impossible to get to sleep if she pulled her skin apart all the way down there.

She laid down and closed her eyes trying to will what was already stinging to stop.

Tears rolled down her face.

Eventually, though, she did get to sleep.

Within the hour or so, she was sleeping in a wet sleeping bag, but she didn't wake up.  She slept through it peeing all the way all over her bedding....

The next morning, at seven, she was still asleep.

Robert woke up at around six thirty and had gone downstairs to start some breakfast for the girls.

Erica woke up at 7:00 instinctively, used to waking up and getting ready for work before she dropped Lexi off at school. It was the weekend though so she was able to stay home. She was lucky that her job was flexible enough to give her weekends off. She got dressed and headed downstairs to greet Robert. “I figured we’d let the girls sleep in. It was quite the day yesterday.”

Lexi woke up around 7:30. She was still extremely tired and wanted to go back to sleep, but she was too hungry. She groaned and headed downstairs, still in her blue Brave pajamas, with Merida on the front of her shirt. She was so tired and groggy she forgot to put her hearing aids in. She walked into the kitchen and hugged Robert’s leg, her orange hair frizzy and wild like every morning. 

Robert said some things to her that she couldn't hear before he realized she didn't have her hearing aide in, and she was just clinging to his leg.  

He smiled and bent down and lifted her up.  Patting her bottom lightly as he put her in his lap, he pointed at the table wondering if she wanted some breakfast.  Then he called out to Erica.

"Honey, our early riser is up, but she needs her hearing aide.  She seems to have forgotten it."

He then bounced her on his knee a couple of times to try to get her to laugh and to play with her.

Upstairs, the exhausted foreigner was just starting open her eyes at 7:40.  She felt something was off under her blankets, but she wasn't awake enough yet to place what must have happened.  She lay there a few moments before she absent mindedly scratched at herself and felt the damp material of her clothes.

She sat up quickly and struggled to get the sleeping bag open to look to see what had happened.  She was shaking from nerves.  What if these people got mad at her?  She finally got the blankets off just as the door opened to the room revealing a wet bedding and her clothes to the person at the door.

She started to feel tears stinging her eyes before running down her red blushing cheeks.  She had never done this before!  It was so... she couldn't really describe what she felt.  There were so many emotions running with what had happened, not to mention her privates felt on fire and itchy.

Lexi smiled and laughed when Robert was bouncing her. She was almost always a happy kid. Even though she couldn’t hear at the moment, she was happy with her father. She yawned and hugged him tight. She was still tired but, she was hungrier than she was tired. 

“Daddy I’m hungry.” She said a little louder than usual. Since she couldn’t bear her own voice, she had no idea how loud she was being. 

Erica nodded and headed upstairs to get Lexi’s hearing aids. When she got into the doorway, she saw Bao Ya’an with soaked bottoms. “Why don’t you get cleaned up sweetheart. I’m going to go bring something downstairs to Lexi. I’ll come back up and talk to you. You’re not in trouble though.” She said calmly. She opened the case on Lexi’s nightstand and grabbed Lexi’s hearing aids and headed downstairs to give them to Robert. 

Bao Ya-an looked down as the woman asked her why she didn't clean herself up.  Then she said she'd be back leaving the room with something before letting her answer her about why she didn't clean up.  She had missed that the nice lady was asking her to go ahead and clean up, so she stood where she was, thinking that although the woman said something about not being in trouble, whatever that meant, and she was quiet about how she handled the problem, she was coming back, and so, she was probably going to drop the hammer about whether she was going to be sent back to China probably after she told the man what she had done....

Robert nodded at his little one, and carried her to the kitchen to see what they had for her to eat.  He wasn't sure if Erica had fixed breakfast yet or not for the children, so he just looked for something to make her happy for the moment until he discussed with Erica what they should feed the children.

Erica hadn’t started breakfast yet because she didn’t expect the girls to be awake so early. She also had no idea what Bao Ya’an liked for breakfast. She came downstairs and handed Robert Lexi’s hearing aids. “I’m going to go help Bao Ya’an with something.” She said before heading back upstairs. She looked confused as to why the foreign girl hadn’t moved. “Honey I said you should go get cleaned up. You must be uncomfortable. How about you go take a shower or a bath. I don’t want you to get sick. I’ll clean up the tent. We can talk after you’re feeling a bit better.” She said calmly and nicely. She showed the girl where the bathroom was and the towel cabinet, along with the different soaps and what they were for. 

Lexi smiled when Erica brought her hearing aids to her. She wanted to hear what her dad was saying to her. “Can I have Waffles daddy? With lots of syrup and berries? Please?” She asked hopefully. She was really hungry, and also wanted something sweet. 

"Well, I think we should wait for mommy on what he had for breakfast," he told Lexi.  "How about for now, we just let you have something to tie you over.  Maybe a couple of cookies or something?  After all, we have to consider the new girl, too, and what she likes.  You want her to be happy, too, don't you?"

He rubbed his baby's back as he carried her to get her a couple of cookies and some milk.

Bao nodded when she was shown the bathroom, and she started to strip out of her wet things and then leaving them on the floor for the moment as she wasn't sure what to do with them yet, she got in the shower and started to wash.

As the water hit her privates, she started to whimper because it hurt some and it kept itching.

When they didn't come right down, Robert gave in and put Lexi at the table so he could start mixing up the batter for waffles.

"It looks like mommy is going to be longer than I thought, so I'm going to go ahead and make you some waffles, sweetie," he told his little princess.

Lexi pouted a little when Robert said she couldn’t have her Waffles. “But daddy I’m so hungry!” She said trying not to whine. She sighed and ate the cookies and milk though, still wanting the Waffles she requested. 

When Robert gave in and said he’d make them, Lexi smiled. “Yay! Thank you Daddy! You’re the best!” She squealed happily. 

Erica had to dismantle the tent to get to everything dirty and wet. She ended up just grabbing both sleeping bags and the blanket Lexi used for the floor. She figured that was the most discreet way. She brought everything down to the laundry room in the basement. Before heading back upstairs. 

“Hey! Why’s mommy bringing all the stuff from my fort to the basement?” Lexi asked with a small pout. She was upset that her mother was dismantling her fort after she worked so hard on it. 

"I don't know, baby," Robert said.  "I don't think right now is the right time to ask though.  She looks kind of flustered and busy, honey.  How about we find out later, okay?"

He picked her up and carried her over to the counter putting her in a chair, standing, so she could see the batter to distract her.

"How about you help me make the waffles, sweetie?"

Bao Ya'an came out of the bathroom eventually, a towel around her waist and holding her dirty things.

She looked up at the nice lady when she re-entered the room.

"What do I do with this?" she asked.

She had wide teary eyes that threatened to leak down her cheeks any minute.

"I sorry about last night.  It doesn't happen before, so I don't explain it."

She rubbed her legs together against her itchy privates that were still sort of stinging, too.

• 4 weeks later...

Lexi huffed and crossed her arms. She wasn’t one to pout or cry for no reason, just when she was upset or hurt. She had spent a lot of time on her fort and was upset it got taken down after just one night. 

The waffle batter did distract her though. She smiled and tried to help her daddy. “Daddy can we add chocolate chips?” She asked hopefully. She was really craving sweet things and was feeling extra hungry today. “Pretty please?”

Erica took the clothes from Bao Ya’an and tossed them into Lexi’s dirty clothes hamper to bring down shortly after. 

“It’s okay sweetie. You’re probably just getting used to your new environment and I know yesterday was very stressful.” 

Erica’s voice was calm and soft, not sounding the least bit annoyed. She gave the foreign girl a small hug. “I’m not upset with you at all.” She reassured. 

“Go get dressed and then we’ll all have breakfast. Then we’ll see what’s happening today.” She said nicely. She made sure not to talk too fast, being used to that with Lexi. 

Once she knew Bao Ya’an understood, she grabbed Lexi’s hamper along with the one from the master bedroom and carried them to the laundry room in the basement before emerging to the kitchen. 

“Something smells good in here!” She said, wanting to be cheery to prevent any potential embarrassment of their guest. She was being very nonchalant so as to not raise suspicion. 

Bao Ya'an smiled sheepishly when the nice lady told her to get dressed for breakfast, and that she didn't seem upset at all about her wetting the bed.  She even seemed to believe her, and blamed it on her getting used to her new environment, and Bao, not having any reason to think otherwise, just nodded and agreed with her.

Bao stayed upstairs putting on a clean pink shirt and some shorts over some white panties.  Then she checked herself in the bathroom mirror to make sure she looked the way she wanted because she had elected not to wear one of her training bras, and it seemed okay.  Then then brushed out her hair and brushed her teeth before finally coming down later.

Robert smiled at his little one.

"Do you want chocolate chips?  Do you?" he teased her going to the fridge and opening and then closing it to further tease her, trying to tempt her into coming to get them herself.

He looked over at Erica a she poked her head in at them.

"Lexi is making waffles for breakfast," he told his wife with a smile.

Lexi laughed and nodded. “Please daddy!” She said jumping off the chair and going to the fridge. “Chocolate chips!” She squealed, trying to reach for them. 

Erica smiled and laughed. “Not too many chocolate chips. I don’t want you having too much sugar Lexi.” Erica was always more strict about sugary foods and drinks than Robert was. Most of the stuff in the house didn’t have much sugar, but the chocolate chips were left over from when they were making a cake for a party. 

She smiled when she saw Bao Ya’an appear. “Hi sweetie. Robert and Lexi are making chocolate chip waffles. Do you like that?” She asked, wanting to make sure the girl ate something she liked.