LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Changed Man

Chapter 1

Sue stood in the laundry, looked closely at the pair of Joe's briefs in her hand. She sighed, and put them aside to soak. 

She stared out of the window for a moment, looking over the unkempt back lawn. 

She felt hopeless. 

Since Joe had been reassigned to contract work, not only had his work become erratic, and his income reduced, but he had been even less responsible around the house than before, despite being at home for days at a time. 

The garden was deteriorating, and Sue felt that she was the only one who ever picked anything up around the house. Often, she felt like shouting at Joe. But he was the man of the house. That was a hurdle Sue found hard to overcome. 

The stained underwear was too much. Sue rang her friend Gil. 

-------

The two friends were soon at the local coffee shop.

'Maybe he's not lazy, Gil,' said Sue. 'Maybe he's depressed, with work and all. That could be behind everything.'

Gil looked at her friend. Gil was a few years older than Sue. Sue had worked under Gil as a nurse, and Gil had a soft spot for the younger woman. Gil had moved into psychiatric nursing, and now supervised a facility for people with various problems. 

'Maybe,' replied Gil, 'But I don't think so. I think the problem may be kind of inherent in your personalities.'

'What?' said Sue, alarmed. 'What do you mean? Do you think I...'

Gil laughed. 

'It's nothing out of the ordinary,' she said. 'Our society is set up for men to lead marriages. That suits a lot of couples, but not all. I'm not sure it suits you two, from what I've seen.'

'Lead?' said Sue. 'We're sort of together. I know you know us quite well, so what have you seen? You've never mentioned this.'

'You've never complained,' said Gil, 'And it's not my place to interfere if you're getting on ok. But I can see you're unhappy, and Joe doesn't sound to content either, so if you want, I can give you an idea if an alternative. I can show you another way.'

Sue stared at Gil. 

'You have my attention,' she said with a grin. 'What other way? I'm intrigued.'

Gil smiled.

'OK,' she said. 'Let's go for a walk.'

They left the coffee shop and walked into the main concourse of the mall.

'Let's just look at people,' she said. 'They're mostly women and children here, but they'll do for an illustration.'

'What do you mean?' asked Sue. 

'It's about who takes the lead,' Gil said. 'Put simply, who's in charge.'

Sue thought about what she'd just said about she and Joe being sort of together, equal in their marriage.she wondered what Gil had in mind. 

'OK,' said Gil. 'Let's play a game. Well look at a couple or group, and you tell me who's in charge, who is taking the lead. Well start over there, mum in red top.'

Sue looked at the young mum ordering her little daughter to hurry up. The daughter immediately did as she was told. 

'That's easy,' she said. 'The mother.'

'Yep,' said Gil. 'Now this lot,' she said, pointing to a noisy group of teenaged girls. 

Sue watched them for a minute. 

'No one's in charge there,' she laughed. 'In fact they're all arguing about what to do next.

'Precisely,' said Gil. 'They don't mind, but from an efficiency point of view, it's hopeless, and if they were all married to each other, they'd be in trouble.'

The next group Gil pointed out was a mother with a female friend and three children. They had finished shopping and the children, two girls and a boy, were straggling. The mother called to one of the girls who responded quickly and rejoined the group. She called several times with no effect to the boy who was wandering off, then resorted to catching up with him and delivering a sharp swat to his backside, which together with an order to hurry up, got him moving. 

'See how it works?' Gil said. 

Sue laughed. 

'Yes,' she said, 'But I'm not a mum and I could hardly spank him! Joe's not a child.'

'Not chronologically, perhaps,' said Gil seriously. 'This is about the dynamics of the marriage. The best distribution of power. Have you heard of a female led marriage?'

'No,' said Sue. 

The subject sounded serious, but interesting. Something attracted Sue to the idea of power in her marriage. 

'Come to the clinic,' said Gil. 'I'll show you some things. Tomorrow at 10am? '

'OK,' said Sue.  

The clinic where Gil worked was just out of town. Sue often passed its high wall and imposing facade. 

'See you there,' replied Gil as the two women parted. 

Sue felt a pleasant buzz of expectation as she walked to her car. 

To be continued
  • Like 2

Ok, though nit a fan of stories with make subs, but i decided to at least read your first chapter and you have gotten my attention. I too will be waiting for your next chapter.

A Changed Man

Chapter 2

At last, thought Sue as she drove home. Something's happening, or might happen. 

It seemed to her that she and Joe were in a kind of rut, and Joe at least seemed to have no ambition to get out of it. 

Joe worked from time to time, but when he wasn't working he was basically a sloth. 

Sue worked, and when she wasn't working she was basically a housemaid for Joe. They didn't go out, or do much other than get through each day with minimum excitement. 

But Gil had sowed a seed in Sue, who was looking forward to change. 

------------

Sue opened the front door. She had to push it hard because Joe had taken off his work boots and left them just behind it. With a sigh, Sue picked them up. She picked up a trail of garments Joe had discarded on his way to his favourite armchair. Sue heard the noting before she saw Joe, who was stretched out in the armchair, wearing only a pair of white underpants. Sue screwed up her nose as she looked at Joe's hand resting on the bulge of his balls and penis. The material there was yellowish, and even looked damp. 

Sue thought of her conversation with Gil. I can't really spank him, Sue had said. Right now, Sue wished she could. She imagined with pleasure putting Joe over her knees and giving him a solid spanking, until he was bawling like a baby. Then  Sue was enjoying this little fantasy she would put Joe back in diapers and send him to his room to think about how childish and revolting his habits were. 

Joe interrupted Sues thoughts by waking with a grunt. He moved his hand away from his crotch. 

'When did you get home?' he asked. 

'Not long ago,' replied Sue. 'Your stuff is everywhere, Joe. And are your underpants damp again?'

Joe grunted again. He just put up with Sue's hypersensitivity to spotless underwear. I'm male, Joe thought. I don't dab everything clean every time I use it, like a girl. 

• Like 2

Dammit! I jus tried editing my aborted Chapter 2 and my iPad still won't let me access the punctuation keyboard to edit the chapter. 

I can access it here, though. I'll try cutting and pasting the whole thing, or start a new chapter if that doesn't work. 

'Your readership is important us. Thank you for your patience. Normal service will be resumed shortly.'  ^_^

Thanks Fulldiaper. I think the iPad's fixed. 

A Changed Man

Chapter 3

Sue stood in front of Joe as he lay back in the chair. Sue enjoyed looking down on her husband. She felt as if she should have a whip coiled in her hand or something. At least a tight black leather outfit.

Sue had to prevent herself from grinning. These ideas of dominating Joe were fun.

For Joe's part, he felt a little intimidated but the view he had of Sue. She was wearing tight jeans, and the way she was standing her crotch seemed to be bulging towards him. He looked up at the undersides of Sue's large, firm breasts under their woollen covering. Above that, Sue's grim face. He couldn't help releasing a tiny spurt of urine into his underpants, and clamped his fingers over the cloth to hide the glistening wetness. 

Whether or not Sue had noticed, she brushed Joe's hand away from his crotch, exposing the damp mound of cotton. 

'You're like a toddler, Joe,' said Sue angrily. 'You know what, Joe?' she continued, enjoying this little ad lib on a theme, 'If your going to keep wearing grown up underwear, but can't keep yourself dry, I'll get you a diaper pail and you can soak your soiled pants in Napisan every day. I'm certainly sick of scrubbing your wet, dirty pants.'

Joe looked shocked. Sue didn't usually speak like this. 

'Sue,' he began. 

'I don't want to hear it, Joe,' Sue said shortly. 'I want you to get up, take off your wet pants and have a shower. Then see if you can find se clean underwear to put on, get dressed and come back here. Then we can see if you can behave like a grownup for the rest of the afternoon.'

Joe was almost too angry to speak, but he was also embarrassed. He had on only a t shirt and his admittedly slightly damp underpants. He glared at Sue, but got up and left the room without a word. 

Interrupted again. More later. XXX

• Like 4

I know whats coming next and hope she still loves him to not be to

domineering. A good spanking with love is always good for both

parties. Gets them back to being a loving couple.

I know this could go either way I'm hoping it goes my way. :P