LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to this stuff

I am 18 and finally embracing my sissy wants and desires. I am interested in diapers/scat play and eating. I also love prostate play. I am looking for a forum where I can talk about my daily activities and get some challenges of types to do. Please direct me if this is not the place

• 3 months later...

I'm bi sexual and have started to explore my sissy side. I feel very feminine when wearing my bras,panties and other girly things. I just love wearing pink diapers with all my girly things. Nothing wrong with being yourself

• 3 months later...

You are in the right place. I love cloth diapers and locking rubbeer or plastic pants, not clear. I like to get myself diapered and locking rubber pants and loose running short shorts and go for a walk and see if any spots me. If I stand up you canot see the rubber pants but the swish and crinkle sound is great.  I not tried a skirt or any female cloths but thinking about a short mini to see what that is like. LI like spandex short shorts and zentai suits and male lingerie of pu leather look.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:55 AM, deacon said:

You are in the right place. I love cloth diapers and locking rubbeer or plastic pants, not clear. I like to get myself diapered and locking rubber pants and loose running short shorts and go for a walk and see if any spots me. If I stand up you canot see the rubber pants but the swish and crinkle sound is great.  I not tried a skirt or any female cloths but thinking about a short mini to see what that is like. LI like spandex short shorts and zentai suits and male lingerie of pu leather look.

To push to this to the edge of discovery - have the lock (and chain if used that way) exposed and hanging outside the outer outfit be it shorts or skirts a dress will not work unless

the chain is worked thru a opening in the waist band which sort of makes things interesting because then the dress can not be removed - hummmm !

In front no place to hide and cover it - in the back but not obvious until one turns around to leave - "why I think he is locked into his outfit" !

The number of diapers worn should have a pronounced prominent bulge and create that waddle walk with too much bulk in the crotch.

Shorts would work but best be it a skirt or tunic length dress so the crinkly noisy diaper cover can be heard with movement - you are not going quietly or unannounced.

The skirt/dress hem length should be just end where the curvature of the butt meets the thigh - any bending over or reaching exposes the under pinnings and if long

strides are taken walking the hem line would raise up showing all - wearing a petticoat ups the viewing angle.

Obvious contrasting colors would make this interesting especially LOUD NEON PINK.

Note not making enough noise - add some sleigh (jingle) bells here and there and the footwear mary janes add taps to soles.

Some shoes could be adapted here for more amusement with flashing LED lights in the soles.

Finally when you are ready to really sport your stuff add a flashing LED dog collar*** with S-I-S-S-Y spelled out in rhinestones.

*** that collar could have an optional feature of anti-bark requiring a paci to keep the verbal noise down

To prevent tampering with any portion of the outfit thumbless mittens should be worn.

Now you are free to move about the forum.

I found it odd that no-one responded to my post - but then it dawned on me that:

To prevent tampering with any portion of the outfit thumbless mittens should be worn.

With those mittens on one is not going to be using a computer keyboard to post anything but gibberish -

maybe with a pencil or stylus in the mouth pecking away at the keyboard but that too would be restricted

with a pacifier in place - this gets interesting - with the paci in place voice texting is also gibberish.

My my what a quandary we have here - all sissy dressed up and only able to communicate on a level of a baby !

Sadly - I don't hope to read about any more of this - unless someone has the key to communicate ! 

• 4 weeks later...

WOW     Thanks for your comment was very interesting and we can learn from each other.  I like the short shorts with spolit sides so the rubber pants show just a little and yes the crinkle sound is so exciting and I am always looking around to see who is looking and it is fun to be walking and peeing at the same time, so much fun.