LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Lolita Club - Complete!

Very good. I have yet to completely formed an idea of how this will go, at least I have an idea on the ending, just not the middle. I do love how well you guys are at slowly moving the story along, so many times I have seen stories move so fast that it's over and you are still standing there wondering wtf just happened lol.

23 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I just now got a chance to look at this. This is awesome, i want one lol. Though you'd need a lot thicker of a diaper then the woman in the photo has on, well need a diaper and not training pants or things will get messy quick.

43 minutes ago, Aries said:

Very good. I have yet to completely formed an idea of how this will go, at least I have an idea on the ending, just not the middle.

The ending is quite unpredictable! ^_^ 

5 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

.I didn't care if they were only candy.  I hadn't eaten in an entire day and I was starving.  I unwrapped the candies and popped two in my mouth at once.  My body physically shook with the flavor.  In that moment, I was happier than I'd been all week.

itsatrap.jpg&f=1

Had to be done

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, HyperShark said:

itsatrap.jpg&f=1

Had to be done

haha The same thought I had, though I didn't think of that scene in star wars till now, but it's a perfect one in this situation.

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

haha The same thought I had, though I didn't think of that scene in star wars till now, but it's a perfect one in this situation.

Glad it was not just me!

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

New chapter today. ^_^  (Trying not to fall asleep at work.. so exhausted ;_;)

Don't fall asleep at work now, you will be in big trouble if you do. Us readers will be able to forgive you though if you do, as long as it comes with a story *grin*

5.)

Caramel watched passively as the girl devoured two of the candies, candies that would make her feel warm and slightly euphoric in only the best possible way; a sort of cross between drunkenness and something else, a heightened sense of calm and happiness. The guest tucked their legs under their skirt and stood up, wandering deeper into the closet and running fingers over the dresses; the candies would leave Bess gleeful at the colors and smitten with the textures, should she touch something. "I don't understand how somebody could hate things so beautiful."

"Beauty is a matter of opinion.  I think you look ugly as sin." I sucked the candies clean through and put the last two in my mouth.  I was so hungry... and so happy to have food.  I fell backward into the dresses and sighed, closing my eyes.  All of a sudden, it didn't seem like such a big deal that I was trapped in this closet.  I had food.  I had company.  I'd be fine, until Marnie noticed.

"You think I'm ugly?" There was no sign of offense in their tone, just... surprise, maybe, or mild amusement; like a child had just said the sky was green. "Maybe you think you'd look better than me, in something like this? Maybe you'd like to put your money where your lips are, maybe you think you can do better." The guest tossed a dress on top of Bess's hands, the texture rubbing on her skin delightfully, crisp and playful, brightly colors and shimmery.

I blinked down at the outfit and my head started to swirl with colors.  I felt a giggle escape my lips and I suddenly felt very embarrassed.  I threw the dress across the closet and looked up at the... boy.  I was going with boy. "I'm not wearing your stupid lolita shit... fuck off." And I giggled again.  What was with me...?

"Because you think you'd be less pretty than me, I think." Caramel disappeared behind one of the levels of racking, slipping into the fabric like sinking into liquid, and singing to themselves a pretty little song with Japanese lyrics, apparently quiet fluent in the language.

I pouted and got to my feet, wrapping my arms around my skin.  I felt weird.  I felt... happy.  But... different happy.  Bubbly happy, like I was made of soda pop.  This wasn't normal.  And then I remembered the candies. "What did you do to me?" "I didn't do anything to you," the boy said.  I puffed out my cheeks. "You drugged me!"

"I did not." Caramel appeared through the clothes with another candy in and unwrapped it right in front of her with no hesitation, then ate it without pause. Now whether or not that was a ruse or not didn't matter - Caramel would only have reiterated the same question to Bess: even if she were right, how did it help her right now?

"I..." I looked at him, at the candy in his mouth, and shook my head.  He drugged me... didn't he?  I knew he did!  I knew it... but why would he drug himself?  To fuck with my head?  And even if he did, so what?  I couldn't stop him now.  I sat down in the corner and closed my eyes.  I had to keep myself from doing something stupid...

She sat, but only long enough for Caramel to help her to her feet - at first she struggled, but with the feeling of clouds beneath her it was hard for her to resist the ministrations of her guest. "Prove to me that you think you're prettier than I am, or else I'll think you lied when you called me ugly. And there's nothing uglier than a liar, Bess."

"I didn't say I was prettier than you!  And I'm not wearing the stupid dresses!  And you are an idiot!  This is just part of your stupid game!  This is--" Then he kissed me.  He put his lips on mine and I whimpered into his mouth.  I'd been kissed a ton of times, but this... he took his lips off mine and I stared up at him in awe.  Oh no...

She stood there dumbstruck as could be, completely in awe of the moment and confused to boot. Caramel used the opportunity to lift the girl’s top up over her head, and slip into the racks of clothing out of sight with nothing but a line of giggles to follow. "Catch me if you can."

I tackled the boy to the pile of dresses and kissed him.  I didn't care about his stupid dress.  I just... really needed to kiss someone.  And he was the only person here!  Obviously!  But when the kisses finally broke and my head was a muddled mess, I was transfixed by all the bright colors around me.

It was like being underwater, only the water was pretty dresses.  Interesting fabrics and materials, strange ways things intersected and stitched, and even interesting scents of perfumes used by people in the past. And Bess was drowning in it, color and feel and touch, overstimulation and wonder. And Caramel smiled coyly. "Touch."

I touched.  I ran my fingers along the dresses.  They ran along my chest.  I wasn't wearing a shirt?  I still had my now-dry-pissed-in pajama pants on, though.  I pouted and looked down at Caramel.  Really though, what a stupid name... "Try this on." "Uh... I don't want to..." Right?  Why didn't I want to, again?

"Why don't you want to?" Caramel tilted their head with a smile and guided her hand from one dress to another, and then to another, and pulled one of the dresses down off the hanger and pushed it against her bare chest. It was gingham, gorgeous, pink and cherry and adorned in different ribbons and feelings. "You need a blouse to wear under, don't you?  Another different feeling?”

"I..." But he was one step ahead.  He was dressing me in the blouse, pulling it over my arms and buttoning it up.  I didn't fight him.  My skin tingled and everything I touched made me tingle more.  I knew this was wrong, but I was having trouble remembering why.  Then he tugged the pink cherry dress down over my head.  I did look kinda cute, didn't I...?  I always hated looking cute.  I always hated when people looked down on me for my size.

"These clothes are lucky to be worn by you, they're nothing without you, Bess, you give them life. You're the magic that turns this from plain simple fabric into beauty." Not "you're so cute", not "oh you look darling." Nothing diminutive, nothing condescending; Caramel used the process of dressing this tiny girl in adorable clothing as a form of empowerment and encouragement. They built her up with it.

"I... uh.  My pants?" The boy worked the double-knot on my pajama pants and tugged them down to my ankles.  I had already gotten used to the tight metal belt around my waist and between my legs.  But this was the first time I could see it.  It looked like a rough, inflexible thong.  Not uncomfortable, but hardly comfortable either.  I let the dress fall over it again, embarrassed.

"You were told wrong, Bess, it's not what's on the inside that counts - it's what's on the outside, it's what you let touch your skin, what you project to the world." The pretty little mystery had a melodic way of speaking, like excitement was just flowing and gushing atop their words. "Nobody ever said 'she has such a pretty spleen', did they? You're beautiful, you should feel beautiful." Their hands ran up her thighs, up to her hips, pressing the dress against her skin, tight, firm, sensations unfamiliar to her.

Drugged, I reminded myself.  I was drugged.  But it didn't change how the dress made me feel.  Warm and comfortable and special.  The fabric on my skin was like electricity through my stomach.  And Caramel's words only supported my feelings.  He was altogether too hard to refuse.  So I curled up against him and kissed him again.  I just wanted to wiggle around in this dress for the rest of my life.

There was a lot to be said for not being alone, and more to be said for admitting that being right didn't mean being happy, that being wrong and admitting it could be the most freeing thing in the world. Caramel rewarded her for that.  They laid with her, kissing her lips, praising her, talking about every intricate detail of the dress while touching her skin, making the experience of description altogether... erotic. Despite her being wrapped between the legs in steel, collared with bracelets, shocked prior and kidnapped... Caramel made for an experience that was... unforgettable. Incomparable.

• Like 8
22 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Caramel made for an experience that was... unforgettable. Incomparable.

and from how I know you two write your stories, completely in our imagination, never to be seen in writing lol. I loved it, though I am sure most of us saw part of this coming, I mean the candy was obviously drugged. Now after how you described the effects of the drug, I want some lol. Not really, but your writing of detail is great.

9 minutes ago, Aries said:

and from how I know you two write your stories, completely in our imagination, never to be seen in writing lol. I loved it, though I am sure most of us saw part of this coming, I mean the candy was obviously drugged. Now after how you described the effects of the drug, I want some lol. Not really, but your writing of detail is great.

^_^ Thank you very much!  I want to get another chapter up today since I'll be busy tomorrow.  We'll see...

34 minutes ago, Aries said:

and from how I know you two write your stories, completely in our imagination, never to be seen in writing lol.

Read Little Luzy. They spare no detail in that one! :blink:

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Read Little Luzy. They spare no detail in that one! :blink:

oooh! I must have missed that one. Some of their past stories I must admit I didn't get into mostly due to the fact I was an idiot and couldn't see beyond my own limited views on things.

That story came out early in 2017 and I joined up Groundhog Day because of that story and another story that was erased during The Great Purge by Bree Buck.

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

oooh! I must have missed that one. Some of their past stories I must admit I didn't get into mostly due to the fact I was an idiot and couldn't see beyond my own limited views on things.

Same.

Unfortunately Little Luzy was wiped out in the Purge. So you'll have to download it here:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/60613-the-future-of-pudding-sophie-stories/

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Unfortunately Little Luzy was wiped out in the Purge. So you'll have to download it here:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/60613-the-future-of-pudding-sophie-stories/

Ohhh I have to update that list! :o I did edit Lottie and we finished a few stories since then.  I could definitely add them so everything is in one place.

@Aries - Some people think Luzy is our best story!  So I definitely think you should read it. ^_^ 

3 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

5.)

Caramel watched passively as the girl devoured two of the candies, candies that would make her feel warm and slightly euphoric in only the best possible way; a sort of cross between drunkenness and something else, a heightened sense of calm and happiness. The guest tucked their legs under their skirt and stood up, wandering deeper into the closet and running fingers over the dresses; the candies would leave Bess gleeful at the colors and smitten with the textures, should she touch something. "I don't understand how somebody could hate things so beautiful."

"Beauty is a matter of opinion.  I think you look ugly as sin." I sucked the candies clean through and put the last two in my mouth.  I was so hungry... and so happy to have food.  I fell backward into the dresses and sighed, closing my eyes.  All of a sudden, it didn't seem like such a big deal that I was trapped in this closet.  I had food.  I had company.  I'd be fine, until Marnie noticed.

"You think I'm ugly?" There was no sign of offense in their tone, just... surprise, maybe, or mild amusement; like a child had just said the sky was green. "Maybe you think you'd look better than me, in something like this? Maybe you'd like to put your money where your lips are, maybe you think you can do better." The guest tossed a dress on top of Bess's hands, the texture rubbing on her skin delightfully, crisp and playful, brightly colors and shimmery.

I blinked down at the outfit and my head started to swirl with colors.  I felt a giggle escape my lips and I suddenly felt very embarrassed.  I threw the dress across the closet and looked up at the... boy.  I was going with boy. "I'm not wearing your stupid lolita shit... fuck off." And I giggled again.  What was with me...?

"Because you think you'd be less pretty than me, I think." Caramel disappeared behind one of the levels of racking, slipping into the fabric like sinking into liquid, and singing to themselves a pretty little song with Japanese lyrics, apparently quiet fluent in the language.

I pouted and got to my feet, wrapping my arms around my skin.  I felt weird.  I felt... h

Once again surprised that it's that fast acting. I'd personally still try making myself throw up less because I except it to work and more hoping the shock would get my brain working right at least long enough to steady myself. I'm guessing the drugs are probablly something like DMT and MDMA mixed with something for rapid sublingual absorption. Maybe DMSO?

45 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

By the way @Sophie ♥ did you ever have A&S as well as your other more recently finished stories moved to the "Completed Stories" section so that people can find them?

No because I'm so lazy ;_; I really should do that... 

FNF - you're pretty on the money. ;) 

7 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Okay it is official, Little Luzy has me hooked. I am already on page 74 pleasesendhelp.

No can do, friend. You've gotta ride it out just like the rest of us. :D

Normally I don't binge read/watch/play/eat... I don't binge things. But I read LL in like 10 chapter chunks! I did one page per day. Which, for thos of you who don't know, is 25 comments/chapters/replies.