LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Lolita Club - Complete!

Hi everyone. ^_^  New story!  Umm... this idea is actually from a caption we made months and months ago.  We thought "this should definitely be a full story!" and now it is!  With the conclusion of Frosty, I know a lot of people are looking forward to Velvet.  Pudding and I are actively working on it, I promise!  But we get swamped with commissions and projects and stuff too.  So this is just to tide you guys over.

Also, if you don't feel like waiting, this story is already complete and available on Patreon in ePub and PDF formats!  Please consider supporting us!

Please leave comments and Likes!  Love you guys so much!

~Sophie & Pudding

------------------

Premise: Bess has always been teased for her diminutive size, and Bess’s anger had always gotten her into trouble.  After starting college, a few chance encounters earned her a nemesis: Adele, president of the Sweet Lolita Club.  After Bess’s actions took things too far, Adele hatched a plot of her own: she would teach Bess how a about little girl in cute dresses should act.

Disclaimers: kidnapping, electric shock, diapers, wetting, messing, trauma, abuse, violence

THIS STORY IS ACTUALLY QUITE VIOLENT SO PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS

----------------

Evil Lolita Club
by Sophie & Pudding

1.)

"No, we're not dolls, we're from the Sweet Loli-" For the second time, the arrogant girl interrupted me, and it was getting harder to keep me cool with her - it was 102 degrees in the shade and I was already out in the middle of the quad, under the sun, if a full coord during lunch break. I did not need some brat sassing me, and it was hard keep my sweet composure. "Would you like a flyer?"

"Fuck off." The girl who towered over me was frustrated, but I didn't care.  Until now, I was passive at best, bitchy at worst.  But the second she opened her mouth again, that was the end of it. "But you're so small.  You'd be adorable in--" I shoved her to the grass and climbed on top of her, hitting her hard across the face.  She didn't know who I was.  She didn't know how sensitive I was about my height or how violent and angry I could get.  No one at my high school would have said what she just said to me.  They knew better.  And this bitch would learn too!

"It's very unbecoming of yo-" It was so hard to maintain poise and pose when this girl was hitting me, and it was far less effort to push her off me directly than it was to to hold my temper in check - and I managed the latter, so the former was simple. I pushed and stood, elegantly, as she fell to the ground. "A lady never strikes in anger, the Sweet Lolita Club could be so good for you, it may help you learn some grace."

I climbed to my feet and shoved her again, ready to take this into a full scale fight.  But just then, my best friend Marnie grabbed me from behind and pulled me back. "Bess, what is your problem?!  Cut it out!" I finally settled down, looking up at the woman and fuming.  She was the most annoying witch I'd ever met in my entire life!  Fuck her and fuck her stupid club. "I'm so sorry for my friend," Marnie said with a bright smile. "She's touchy about her size." "Fuck you." I shoved Marnie hard in the shoulder, 'cause I was still pissed off, and stormed off toward the building.

Picking fights isn't going to win you any favors, you know that." Marnie sighed as she sat down adjacent to her best friend. "Remember you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, right?" Not that telling Bess anything about how to conduct herself, especially her temper, ever really accomplished anything...

"Whatever," I mumbled, slinging my backpack over my shoulder. "She started it." "I doubt that." "She wants me to join her stupid bullshit club or whatever.  I don't care about her dress up games.  It's for kids.  I have to study.  I don't have time for games.  What are you doing with that, anyway?" I pointed down at the flyer in Marnie's hand.

Marnie shrugged and looked down at the flyer, then up at her best friend. "Iono, seemed interesting. There's not a lot of schools with clubs like that, it’s like in an anime, and I just figured... it could be fun? And we get partial credit for doing a club, so like if my grades ever slip..." Unlikely, given her track record.

"I'd rather die than dress up like a prissy cutesy know-it-all.  It's disgusting.  Honestly, who has that much free time to waste?" It was a glamorized dress up club.  Wear makeup and frilly crap.  Who the fuck needed a club for that anyway?  And to walk around campus dressed like that?  How much humiliation can one person even stand? "Come on, let's get to class." I hoped that would be the last I'd hear of the Sweet Lolita Club.  But things were only going to get worse.

"You've been a bad girl” were the letters on the note, in pretty cursive script, which continued with, "Actions have consequences." The paper had been affixed to Bess’s locker door on elegant stationary, and it was pretty obvious who or where the note came from.

I rolled my eyes and crumpled up the note.  Over the past three months, my feud with the Sweet Lolita Club had built to climax.  It started when Marnie joined up.  I had visited the club room a few times to pick her up or visit her during lunch.  That bitch of a club president kept pushing my buttons and I was eager to push back.  I'd been suspended once already for on-campus fighting.  Who even knew college had suspensions?  But when Marnie started dressing like those freaks around campus, I couldn't even be seen with her anymore.  Any time we'd go somewhere together, I'd always get: "Oh you look so cute - why isn't your little sister dressed up too?" I couldn't take it.  

So Marnie and I were spending time apart.  I had finally started staying out of their hair.  But my badmouthing the club only intensified.  Then the dean got involved and they almost got shut down.  If only.

It happened during the night, surprisingly swift and stealthy for a gaggle of girls dressed in pastel frills and patent shoes - she'd been taken while she was asleep, an ornate handkerchief with delicate embroidering held over her nose and mouth with a pungent smell to it. Then darkness. When she woke up, Bess was not in her dorm room, not in any room she recognized.

My head was spinning.  The sun beamed through the window.  Was it morning already?  But I swear I went to sleep only a few minutes ago.  Then I remembered the dream I had, about someone trying to suffocate me.  Then the dreamless sleep.  And I realized a little too slowly that I wasn't in my dorm.  I... I didn't know where I was.  But with the frills along the bed, the pastel walls, the dolls on the shelves, and everything decorated with bows and lace, I had a pretty fucking good idea.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

As much as I admire your technique as a writer I may sit this one out so the comments aren't composed  entirely of me yelling at full aggro volume. Then again I may not be able to resist another Sophie and Pudding story. I am so conflicted.

8 minutes ago, Aries said:

Another good start, it would have got a like, but ran out when i gave your last story a like lol.

No worries, I'm glad you're enjoying the beginning! ^_^ Much more to come! 

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

As much as I admire your technique as a writer I may sit this one out so the comments aren't composed  entirely of me yelling at full aggro volume. Then again I may not be able to resist another Sophie and Pudding story. I am so conflicted.

Oh FNF you are going to LOVE this one! :D You could write an entire dissertation on Adele!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

No worries, I'm glad you're enjoying the beginning! ^_^ Much more to come! 

Oh FNF you are going to LOVE this one! :D You could write an entire dissertation on Adele!

My safe-word is squirrel

22 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

After your analysis of ELC, you're going to have a PhD in Psychology! (I look forward to reading it. XD)

FNF's analysis is tons of fun - I love being on the receiving end of it, I look forward to reading it too... if they can keep from needing to call in the troops ;)

I'm interested in this story too :D

I love loli dresses AND forced diaperings.

11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

FNF's analysis is tons of fun - I love being on the receiving end of it, I look forward to reading it too... if they can keep from needing to call in the troops ;)

Oh me too, FNF hits all my buttons. I may not be vocal on that aspect of myself, but it is fun to see someone else acting out that part of me that i don't show much of anymore. It's just not a big part of myself as it once was, but it us still fun to watch it unfold and turn into something i never could do.

15 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

love loli dresses AND forced diaperings.

:42_EmoticonsHDcom:

I am not much into the dresses, but you know i can realky get into the force diapering.

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Disclaimers: kidnapping, electric shock, diapers, wetting, messing, trauma, abuse, violence

YourFNF, this is not for you!  Now of course, she, oops, they will read it.

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

YourFNF, this is not for you!  Now of course, she will read it.

Then we get to read all her wonderful rants and long winded speeches that she's so good at.

5 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Look forward to MANY of those two things. :D 

Wow I have a surprisingly large reputation

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Wow I have a surprisingly large reputation

You've built a reputation as an outspoken and unique person with insightful commentary and a penchant for bloodlust.

And now you have to deal with the fact that we love you for it.

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

You've built a reputation as an outspoken and unique person with insightful commentary and a penchant for bloodlust.

lol

Thanks Kimmy :)

6 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I second that statement. @YourFNF

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

I ran into this quote the other day, I know it describes me - maybe it describes you too :)

image.png.a182efb1b9a8239efe1f3fb965781642.png

Wow that's actually really good advice.

# of Chapters: 1

# of Comments: 17

God, I love you people. :)

Grammar Patrol:

15 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

But jut then, my best friend Marnie grabbed me from behind and pulled me back.

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

# of Chapters: 1

# of Comments: 17

God, I love you people. :)

I love how passionate the DD story forum is!  It's a really great place to write stories.  That being said, I'll put a second chapter up today.

Thanks for the editing, as always. ^_^ 

2.)

"You had to know this was coming." I said from the the doorway, and when she stood up to try and run at me I pressed a little button in my hand and the puppy training collar around her neck shocked her hard enough that she fell over. I watched, passively, as she tried to take it off, but the bracelets on her wrists, locked in place with pretty padlocks matching the one on her collar, caused the collar to shock her over and over until she stopped trying. She was a pest, a nuisance, and I wouldn't suffer it any longer.

My heart was racing.  Tears filled up my eyes, but I was determined not to cry.  I looked down at the little metal bracelets on my wrists, at my fingertips twitching and shaking.  My head was ringing... "What... what is this...?" "It's like an invisible fence.  Don't put your hands too close to the collar and you'll be fine." I managed to pull myself up onto my feet, trembling and dizzy.  But when I took another step closer to the doorway, she pushed the button again and I fell to the floor with a scream.

The collar was cute, pastel mint green with a little heart for a buckle, something appropriate to the girl’s new style of dress to which she would quickly become accustomed. "Don't worry your pretty head, this is just... exposure therapy, to help with some of your irrationalities." I walked past her, confident, proud, elegant and ladylike in my candy-striped dress, and went to the armoire adorned with dolls above. "You'll dress how I want you to dress."

I pulled myself up to my knees, but I was already a mess.  My head was swirling and I couldn't think straight.  Was... was this really all about our rivalry?  She had to be kidding... she was electrocuting me! "I'm not wearing your stupid lolita shit... are you really this petty?" I stumbled to my feet and almost fell right back over.  I moved to touch the collar again, but my hand stopped short.  I learned fast.

"No cursing." I almost hummed with whimsy and waited for her to challenge me, but the only sound was that of the dresses being moved left and right by my touch in the armoire. "You've tarnished our reputation, Bess, so its only fair that you're going to help to fix it. You're going to be our spokesperson, our... mascot, or idol, if you prefer. We're going to dress you up and pick your words, and you're going to be a good little girl and do as you're told. Or else."

"Or else.  You think you're really that intimidating?  Fuck off." I walked away from her, toward the door of the bedroom.  Sure, she could shock me.  But I wasn't afraid of her.  I wasn't going to play her stupid game.  And no matter what she did to me, no matter what she said, I wasn't going to be her fucking toy.

I smiled to myself and pressed the second button on the remote, which caused a shock twice as powerful as the first... but it didn't come from the collar, not this time; it came from a steel belt that pressed against her sex and between her legs - a Lolita should be chaste, after all. And despite her reaction, I continued my composure, looking through the armoire.

I screamed out and fell straight to the carpet, shivering and convulsing on the floor, as my pajama pants warmed and darkened.  I didn't even notice, not right away.  Not until the sensation trickled down my ass and against my hip.  Tears dripped down the side of my face and I curled into a ball on the floor.  I thought I was going to die...

"Now, I think this ensemble would be an excellent start to your first coord." I turned around, holding up a set of lilac colored shortalls with bows above the legs and on the lower back.  The little smile on my lips soured immediately. "Did you soil our carpet? Oh you vile girl, what has gotten into you? You truly do need our help, it seems!"

She was sadistic.  She was a mess.  She needed mental help.  I didn't unroll from my ball no matter how many kicks and prods the club president gave me.  I was immobile.  I was ashamed.  She was humiliating me, and worse over... it was working.  If I could get that button out of her hands, I could fight her.  I could kick her ass.  But she wasn't fighting fair.

"Get up."I prodded her her with my toe, gently, but she didn't respond. Sighing, I went to the door and called out for some help - a pair of figures in dresses came to help, both of which were revealed to be boys. "Cammie, Carlie, help our little idol up. She's made a mess of herself, see? And all over the carpet, too, it looks like we may have overestimated her, wouldn't you say so boys?"

The boys were small and clearly twins.  But still, they were bigger than me.  They helped me up off the floor and lifted me under the arms, leading me through the door and into the common room of the club.  I recognized the table, the bookshelves, the sofa, and the computer.  The decorations were hard to forget.  I finally shoved them both off me and managed to stay standing.  My pajamas were soaked through and my heart was racing. "W-what is your problem?  Why are you doing this?  Because I got you in trouble with the dean?  Grow up!"

There was a flash, two flashes, and a few more - cameras taking pictures, pretty plastic polaroids in the hands of two girls who popped up from behind one of the sofas.  Each picture highlighted the fact that she’d clearly wet herself. "It's for your own good," I explained, sincerely.

My chest started to ache.  I looked at the two girls holding the cameras and the two boys holding my arms, and finally, at the woman who had done all this to me.  The president.  And I was starting to feel the weight of all this.  I was starting to think... maybe this was a mistake. "L-listen," I mumbled. "I'm sorry... for... for all this.  I get worked up really easily and... and I'll just leave you alone from now on.  Please, don't do this.  This is all kinds of illegal, and you aren't stupid.  You know you can't do this."

"Can't do what, exactly?" I tilted my head and approached her, looking cute as could be in my dress, not a hair out of place, not a smudge in my bright and childish makeup. "Can't help you? There's no law against helping a girl in need, is there? And who's going to believe the girl who's been chasing trouble all year with the Sweet Lolita Club? It's your word against ours, and there are an awful lot more of us than there are of you, peach."

"Marnie," I said flatly, looking up at Adele.  And to my surprise, the club president didn't seem too happy with my remark.  Marnie.  The only member of their club that wasn't here.  And why was that?  Because she didn't know what they were doing here.  Marnie was a very honest girl, and she and I had been friends all through high school.  She would never let this happen if she knew about it.

"Oh you mean your friend, the one you literally cast aside like a dress that had fallen out of fashion, when she wouldn't heel to your wishes?" I played it smooth and calm, confident beyond perhaps how I truly felt, but composure was my strong suit when it came crunch time.

I hesitated. "Marnie won't lie.  She won't go along with this.  She knows I'm... I'm brash sometimes, but she would never do anything to hurt me." No matter what.  Sure, I was always a bitch.  But Marnie wouldn't respond like that.  She was sweet and compassionate and caring.  I looked at the other four, who held their composure much worse than Adele.  And I was pretty sure... I was pretty sure she was bluffing. "Now let me go.  Let me go and we can stop all this."

"You know, you might be right - maybe this plan is the wrong way to go about things." Words that should maybe have given her comfort were, nonetheless, a lot darker than they seemed in tone.  Bess made a good point.  She couldn’t be trusted.  Drastic measures were needed.

I let out a little sigh and forced a smile.  See, we could come to a compromise. "Just take this shock stuff off me and let me go and I promise.  We can put all this behind us.  Alright?  I'm tired of fighting anyway." At the very least, I seemed sincere.  But fear had definitely gotten the best of me over the past ten minutes.

"Come with me." She didn't argue. She followed me down the hall, but instead of heading to the bedroom - the last door on the left - we went to the first door on the left instead.  After pushing her inside the room, I locked the door with a little click. Clearly better plans needed to be made.

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

2.)

"Yo

"Can't do what, exactly?" I tilted my head and approached her, looking cute as could be in my dress, not a hair out of place, not a smudge in my bright and childish makeup. "Can't help you? There's no law against helping a girl in need, is there? And who's going to believe the girl who's been chasing trouble all year with the Sweet Lolita Club? It's your word against ours, and there are an awful lot more of us than there are of you, peach."

"Marnie," I said flatly, looking up at Adele.  And to my surprise, the club president didn't seem too happy with my remark.  Marnie.  The only member of their club that wasn't here.  And why was that?  Because she didn't know what they were doing here.  Marnie was a very honest girl, and she and I had been friends all through high school.  She would never let this happen if she knew about it.

"Oh you mean your friend, the one you literally cast aside like a dress that had fallen out of fashion, when she wouldn't heel to your wishes?" I played it smooth and calm, confident beyond perhaps how I truly felt, but composure was my strong suit when it came crunch time.

I hesitated. "Marnie won't lie.  She won't go along with this.  She knows I'm... I'm brash sometimes, but she would never do anything to hurt me." No matter what.  Sure, I was always a bitch.  But Marnie wouldn't respond like that.  She was sweet and compassionate and caring.  I looked at the other four, who held their composure much worse than Adele.  And I was pretty sure... I was pretty sure she was bluffing. "Now let me go.  Let me go and we can stop all this."

"You know, you might be right - maybe this plan is the wrong way to go about things." Words that should maybe have given her comfort were, nonetheless, a lot darker than they seemed in tone.  Bess made a good point.  She couldn’t be trusted.  Drastic measures were needed.

I let out a little sigh and forced a smile.  See, we could come to a compromise. "Just take this shock stuff off me and let me go and I promise.  We can put all this behind us.  Alright?  I'm tired of fighting anyway." At the very least, I seemed sincere.  But fear had definitely gotten the best of me over the past ten minutes.

"Come with me." She didn't argue. She followed me down the hall, but instead of heading to the bedroom - the last door on the left - we went to the first door on the left instead.  After pushing her inside the room, I locked the door with a little click. Clearly better plans needed to be made.

Yeah the moment they let me out in public I'm bolting for the cops. I may not like the five'O but I'm white and somebody just put fucking electrodes on my junk, in this case they'd actually help. Like this is some legit Jigsaw shit. I'd be looking forward to seeing these people in court.

32 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah the moment they let me out in public I'm bolting for the cops. I may not like the five'O but I'm white and somebody just put fucking electrodes on my junk, in this case they'd actually help. Like this is some legit Jigsaw shit. I'd be looking forward to seeing these people in court.

And here comes the most favored comments.

It has been interesting couple of chapters, but for now i will hold my tongue till i get a few more chapters in.

46 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Two chapters in and we already have electric panties! XD Won't this be a fun ride?