LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Lolita Club - Complete!

Epilogue Part 1.)

The world is too small.  That's the truth, and it was the only thing I could think when I almost bumped right into Adele coming off the elevator.  She wore the most stunning, elaborate, and likely overpriced lavender dress, with a huge bow over long, curly blonde hair.  I wouldn't have recognized her at all if she hadn't spoken. "Oh, I'm sorry!  I didn't... Bess?" I swear, I didn't see this coming.  I really, actually didn't.

I'd never seen Bess look so beautiful, not in the days we'd known each other, not in the dreams I'd had about her since then; she glowed in a way that only somebody as pure as she was could glow, and she was dressed in elaborate attire - fairy kei, contrasting my sweet lolita mainly in the amount of things stuck to her face and tressed up in her very voluptuous  two tone pastel wig. The first statement had been in disbelief, and the second now came with more measured thought. "Wow, you look beautiful.."

"It's... for therapy," I muttered, taking a step away from the elevators so Adele and I could talk. "You're blonde." "Wig," she smiled. "Oh.  Yeah.  Obviously..." I pulled my bag up on my shoulder and played with the end of my hair.  Or wig.  Or whatever.  I'd let my actual hair grow out quite a bit in the past two years, so I'd gotten used to playing with the tips.

Therapy. I smiled at the notion and then looked surprised for a moment, digging into the little clutch purse I carried with my coord, so I could hand her a little pink envelope. "You don't have to read it now, um... part of my therapy was to write you a letter with..." With the way I wished we'd met, and what might have been, and what I wished I'd done, if I'd been healthy, and how sorry I was to take that from both of us.  "Anyway I'm supposed to carry it with me until I run into you naturally, so I guess my therapist will be happy to hear that..." What was I even supposed to talk to her about... I rubbed the back of my blonde wig and tried to be the me that I knew she liked. "I'm going to buy you tea."

"Uh.  Yeah.  Alright.  But I still don't like tea." I followed her down the stairs toward the convention hall.  There were a lot of mock up tea parties going on, but there was a tea shop in the commerce center too.  I followed a few feet behind her as she walked with purpose.  I should have known I'd bump into her here...

"I didn't take you for a fairy kei girl, you know." I'd pulled her seat out, I'd ordered for the two of us, and I thought about the fact that she was dressed just one step away from being a little girl anyway. Gosh, with a diaper...? I looked at her and tried to will away my cheeks flushing. "How have you been, Bess?"

"Uh.  Fine.  You know." “You just sort of... disappeared at the end of the semester." "Oh.  I switched schools.  I'm getting my education degree now, so I can teach middle school.  It wasn't personal or anything." Marnie still went to Adele's school, but she took most of her classes online because she worked full time at the super-center downtown.  We only saw each other on weekends.

"I'm sorry." Suddenly, in that moment, the letter didn't seem nearly enough. I wasn't a sappy emotional person, I was headstrong and brash, and my apology came across with that same passion. "I totally screwed up back then, I was selfish and stupid, and I grew up being given like, anything, so I ignored what I knew was right deep down and did something nobody should ever do."

"Hey, uh... it's fine.  We don't have to get all..." I took a deep breath and kicked my feet under the table. "I mean, I said all I had to say.  In the hospital.  And you gave me this letter.  So..." I waved the pink letter in the air and stuffed it in my shoulder bag. "So what have you been up to the past couple years?"

"I quit the club when you left - Caramel runs it now, though I still finance a lot of the activities. I went to live in Tokyo for a semester, hoping that the world would return to normal you know? But when I got back, you were still gone, the club was prospering without me, so I just focused on my studies I guess. I only even do the lolita thing at conventions now." Wow, I sounded pathetic. "So education, huh?"

"You sound like me now," I laughed a little and took a sip of my tea.  Seriously, why would anyone drink tea?  Socialites... "School's good.  I'm working hard.  I’ll probably graduate next year.  Nothing special." Way to be boring, Bess. "Single," I threw out, "in case you were wondering."

Fine, fuck it, whatever, right? "Then I think you should let me take you out for dinner, Bess. Like... a date. Like what I should have asked in the first place." My therapist would disagree, she'd tell me only bad could come of that, that Bess should be an ending point in that part of my life, and not something I should be pursuing. But she was so cute just sitting there, and it's not like she'd say yes.

"This isn't a date?" She blinked and I rolled my eyes. "You just ask anyone to tea?" I didn't know how I felt about Adele.  It had been two years and she never completely left me alone, not in my mind.  Sometimes I'd throw tantrums in therapy about how much I hated her.  Other days, I would lay in bed and wonder what she was up to.  Now she was here and I knew what she was up to.  And I didn't want to spend another two years thinking about her if I didn't have to.

For once, I was speechless. Just sitting there, cheeks a little pink, smiling to myself. "I don't just ask anybody to tea, no. But is this the first date you want to reflect on in ten years, looking back? Us sitting down and catching up and trying to skirt the issue of how much we miss each other? Or do you want to have a real first date."

"I like this one." The two of us, dressed up as ridiculous dolls, drinking ridiculous drinks in a ridiculous place.  Talking and acting normal.  Normal, between Adele and me... that was ridiculous. "And I didn't miss you, for the record."

"Yeah you did.” I smirked and took a bite of a little wafer cookie from the tiny plate in the middle of the table. "I bet you wanted to message me or call me a thousand times, but you didn't trust that I was any better a person since then."

"I don't even have your number." That was the honest truth!  I'd never programmed it into my new phone, or my newer phone after that phone.  I'd never asked Marnie for it, though Adele had come up a few times between us.  But that didn't matter right now. "Still in love with me, huh?  How egocentric."

"Still pretending you're not in love with me? How contrarian." There was a time I never would have doubted what I said, but with Bess it was... well, truth be told, I didn't want her to think poorly of me. But at the same time, she was the only person - the only person - who'd ever praised me for being me. A force of nature, she'd called me. So I didn't question myself; I'd be me, I'd just make sure my motivations were pure. "That's a Hello Princess wig, uhm..." I snapped my fingers, "Cupcakes and Heartbreaks, right? And if I remember rightly, it was only available through their monthly subscription box like eight months ago. Which means you've had it at least since then. When are you going to be okay admitting that change is okay, Bess? You're not static, you're not a painting in the background; you're beautiful, animated, dynamic. Why hide that? It's like your best quality."

...wow.  Way to call me out.  I sunk down in my chair and took a huge gulp of tea.  She smiled that bright, condescending smile and I kicked my feet under the table. "Two years later and we're still at each other's throats.  Maybe that's just inevitable."

"I want to take you out for dinner somewhere - you'll choose where, but I'll pay. I'll order for you, and then afterwards, I'll decide that we're going to walk home instead of drive, because the weather is nice and the river is pretty with the stars and city lights shining off it. And on the way home, you'll want to stop for ice-cream and we'll share a sundae, and wind up at the park in our dresses, nobody else around, and bare feet, and it won't matter about yesterday because we'll have a thousand tomorrows." My tone was pure me, pure Adele, like "you're going to wear your diapers now," kind of tone, but this time not over something crazy. This time something... wholesome.

"How about we go back to your room?" Well, that caught her off guard, didn't it?  I leaned forward on the table, with my elbows on the edges, and rested my chin in my hands.  Adele looked down at me bewildered, and I looked up at her with a smile.

Well, there was a bit of confidence I hadn't expected from her, there was something she'd done for the first time that had caught me off guard. But I was a force of nature, and the hurricane doesn't let the smugly smiling cutie stop it from spinning, does it? I reached into my purse and put a bill larger than needed to be on the table and stood up, taking her by the hand. "You're right, with your contrary attitude we definitely need to go to my room to talk about that."

We were quiet in the elevator.  Was this a mistake?  I sort of felt like our lives up until this point were already so full of huge mistakes that this one couldn't possibly hold any weight.  I'd had a boyfriend last year.  I'd went on two dates with a girl in my French class.  But this was Adele.  And I knew if I didn't go up to her hotel room with her, I'd regret it.  I just hoped I wouldn't regret going.

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 4

Epilogue Part 2.)

We went to the third highest floor in the hotel, which required my room key to even allow the button to be pressed. And when we got out of the elevator, there were only four doors in the hall, which loaned itself to the idea that I had a very lovely room. And I did, too; it opened to a large living room with a stocked wet bar and a TV over a fireplace, a large balcony probably bigger than some of the cheaper rooms were in total, and a bedroom behind a double folding archway door. This was the kind of room that I once upon a time would never have spent the money on, because I'd be paying for a half dozen people. But nowadays... I enjoyed the luxury. I stepped in after her and the door clicked shut, and there we were; two pretty little dolls. Alone.

I hadn't been alone with Adele since the hospital room.  Before then, it was the club room.  Before then... I took a deep breath and looked her up and down.  This wasn't that scary, was it?  She wouldn't kidnap me again.  And if she did, I had safeguards.  My therapist, for one.  If she didn't hear from me on Monday, she'd call the police.  But it didn't feel like I had to worry.  It felt... normal.  Well, that wouldn't do.  I went to the bar and poured myself some wine from the mini fridge.

She poured herself a glass of wine and I rolled my eyes and took it from her, pouring it down the sink. "At least pick something nice." I opened a cupboard beneath the counter and pulled out a bottle of much nicer wine, then uncorked it for her, refilling her glass and pouring one for me as well. All the while, she watched me, all the while I think she was on edge like she thought I might hurt her. Which was a fair assessment. I put the glass in her hand and acted just as impulsively as always, but with one difference: I told her, first. "I'm going to kiss you when you finish that, so don't take too long. And I don't know what will happen from there, but I promise it'll be good."

"Safe word." Something I talked about with my therapist.  Something I wouldn't normally say.  What wouldn't I say if I was fucking Adele?  Any time I thought of a noun that might work, I thought of how she would incorporate it into our night together.  Only Adele could be so unpredictable.  I was feeling warm, and I'd only taken one sip of the wine.

"Yameru. It's Japanese for stop." She sipped her wine, and I watched her. She was so cute...

"Why do you think I'll remember that?  Do you think I just know Japanese?  Yama-something?  Aren't safe words supposed to be easy to remember?" I took another long sip of the wine and walked past Adele to sit on the edge of the bed. "Pick a word that isn't stupid."

"I'll teach you Japanese one day," I rolled my eyes and picked something that was definitely stupid. "Potato. Can you remember potato?" I couldn't imagine potato coming up at all in the course of things, and sitting on the edge of the large bed she just looked so... pure. The moment the last drop of wine was gone from her glass, I was on her like white on rice; straddling her lap with my hands on her cheeks and kissing her.

I remembered kissing Adele, but memories couldn't compare to the reality of it.  She was a hurricane against paper.  She was a tornado through blades of grass.  My wig came off almost immediately and my long brown hair poured down my shoulders, unkept and wild.  I must have looked terrible.

Her hair was so long, frizzed from being in her wig cap, and she looked... stunning. "You're coming to see me and you didn't even brush your hair, little Bessie?" My lips had come from hers, and my hand went to her cheek, my thumb between her lips, and my other hand through her hair. "Do you think maybe I should get you dressed properly, maybe I should do your hair, hmm? Clearly you need me."

Her thumb touched my lips and I swatted at her.  I pulled her back on top of me and rolled her over.  I scrambled to get on top of Adele, with my legs on either side of her hips, and holding her by the wrists. "Shut up," I said sharply, trying to ignore the frizziness of my hair.  I leaned down and pushed my lips against hers to make my point.

Wow. I didn't expect that. Confidence, from Bess? Assertion? She'd learned to kiss, too, like she'd remembered the way I kissed her and practiced it over and over in her head. And I'd never been the one pinned down before, and my breath was short and my eye surprised. "And what are you doing, tiny girl?"

"Didn't I say shut up?" A little bit was the wine.  A little bit was my attempt to impress her.  But a bigger part was just... I really wanted to kiss her.  Adele had been a monster, sure.  But no one kissed like Adele.  I wanted more of that, so after tonight, if I walked away, I could hold onto it forever.  I pulled on her wig and it came off.  I fumbled with the cap and her hair bounced out.  I paused. "...your hair is short."

"And yours is long." I put my hand up her back and grabbed her by the long hair, pulling her face back to mine and kissing her firmly again. What a pair we must have been, two girls with so much history in so little time, in such a burning need to kiss and touch and find out exactly what our dynamic was. And her firm tones made me blush and feel things I didn't ever feel. I broke the kiss and held my nose to hers. "If you want me to shut up, then you'd better just keep my mouth busy."

Kissing girls was a very different experience to kissing boys.  Our lips were glossed and decorated in glitter and color for the convention, and they slid off each other softly, tenderly, no matter how rough our kissing became.  I breathed into her mouth and touched her tongue with mine.  Between kisses, our tongues would fight, battling for dominance, until they'd get tired and retreat.  My hands ran up the stiff, starched lavender dress, along her hips, and against her chest.  I swear, these dresses were so in the way...

I'd never been interested in sex before.  Even when I had her bound in the clubroom, it wasn’t sexual.  Like those particular fires everybody else felt just never sparked in me. But when she ran her hands up my sides, when this girl who I'd hurt so badly wanted nothing more than to feel every part of me... I guess in that moment, I felt a spark. And I flipped her back over, challenging her and pinning her down. My knee slipped between her legs and I leaned in to her ear and whispered. “Bad girl.”

The turning, flipping, fighting, arguing... it wasn't until both of our dresses were on the floor, untied and unzipped, when we were both dressed in nothing but bras and panties, that it dwindled.  I sat on top of Adele, the covers a mess beneath us, with the crotch of my panties pressed to her belly button, and drew lines along the stitching of her bra cups.  I was so out of breath... "You're... prettier than I thought you'd be..."

I wanted to tell her something sassy, I wanted to say she was pushier, but I was out of breath and she was on top of me and my heart was racing in that thrumming way like being at a nightclub with the music rumbling my insides. "I always figured I'd be the one who ended up on top, especially when you were cuddled up to my chest in my bed and dressed like a pretty baby..."

"Can't you be--" I hesitated.  I stopped myself.  Adele looked up at me and I took a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling.  What was I doing?  Why was I fighting her?  Because she was embarrassing me?  I sighed, finally, and looked down at the girl beneath me, touching her stomach lightly with my fingertips. "...tell me about it.  Your.  Uh... fascination with that stuff."

Welp. That didn’t come anywhere near something I expected her to say. I paused and thought for a moment, thought about dismissing her, about arguing. About taking control. But she offered me something and part of my therapy talked about concessions people make and steps they took and to value them as gifts. So... with her on top of me, in the most sexual position I’d ever been in... I began to explain. ”I don’t know why I like it. I think... I can’t really explain it. But when I’d put you in your diaper, when I’d dress you up pretty, when I’d put you to sleep or make you need your pacifier... it made me feel like you needed me.”

"Did you do it with, like... other people?  Before me?" She shook her head. "Do you... wear... that stuff?  And do that stuff?  I mean, you own all those covers, so I figured..." Weirdest conversation ever.  Weren't we supposed to be having sex?

"Yeah, sure. But I'd always do it in context of somebody taking care of me, the way I did with you. I would read stories and pretend be the little girl. But like nobody ever wants to do that, so the idea that I could live vicariously through you..." I laughed a little bit and put my hands on her hips, running my fingers down her hips. "I'd never done that before, and a lot of what we did was totally less appealing in person. But like, I think I learned that I'd rather be in charge, you know? Or like, be the caretaker, the Mommy? I really got a lot out of that, and ever since then, that's how I imagine myself."

Feeling needed.  Taking care of someone.  I guess, if Adele had explained it like that the first day I met her, I might have understood.  Though I probably wouldn't have.  I would have laughed at her.  I would have thought she was a freak.  Now look at us.  I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest, looking at the door on the far wall. "You brought some, right?" "Huh?" "Don't act stupid.  Did you or didn't you?"

Wow, she had me pegged, didn't she?  I felt a blush on my cheeks and I gently nodded my head.  I never really wore them anymore, but I always brought them anyway.  A security blanket maybe?

"Well, what are you waiting for then?" She was quiet.  She was probably staring at me, trying to work me out or something.  But I couldn't look at her.  I could hardly get the words to come out of my mouth!  Why was she so stupid all the time? "Do you want me to change my mind?"

"No, I want to change you." It was easy to put her on the bed, once I made up my mind to. It was easy to grab her by her slender little hips and pick her up, ease to toss her down on the bed like a doll. Easy to be me and go to the closet. "Girls your age always come back around, little Bessie. You just need your Mommy, right?" God I felt electric.

Mommy?  I sat up with a frown and watched as she fumbled through the closet, in one of her suitcases. "Obviously this was a mistake." Was I really going to lay here and let Adele put me in another diaper?  Willingly?  I shuddered at the thought.

"It wasn't a mistake, because you asked for it when you were at your most comfortable, when you felt at your most safe. When you trusted me." I turned around, holding the diaper - a new print - in my hand. "And I won't betray that trust. No locking panties, no tricks. But you need to ask me for it." Then, something else. "Please?"

"You have got to be kidding me.  I'm not asking." Wasn't it enough that I was willing to let her put me in it?  I wasn't going to ask to be diapered by someone my own age! "Actually, isn't this sort of invalidating the whole idea of why I came up here?"

"No." I pushed her down on the bed, having crossed the space, and I put my hand down between her legs, because I knew exactly what I'd find ~ she was wet from our extended petting and kissing, and it was enough for me to say what I needed to say. "You're soaking wet, Bessie, obviously you need this."

"That's not the same thing and you know it," I said sharply, trying to sit back up, before she shoved me back down to the sheets.  Potato.  I knew my safe word.  I could use it whenever I wanted.  She'd stop.  But I didn't say it.  Not yet, anyway.  So maybe that was a sign...

"You should have told me how wet you were, little Bessie, imagine if you stained these lovely bedsheets? How embarrassing would that have been for Mommy to try and explain to the nice hotel people?" This was different to before, this wasn't absolute power. This was a game, this was tender teasing, this didn't feel like I took away her choice. At least, I didn't think it did. And when I lifted her ankles and pulled down her panties, the difference this time was the unmistakable smell of sex and arousal when I did. Wow…

I pushed my legs together and tried to sit up again.  But her hand came down hard on the side of my thigh and I whimpered and fell still on the mattress, out of breath.  My cheeks went pink. "I'm not little..."

"Bessie, you're half my size at best, you're the littlest honey sweetie I've ever seen. Now don't make a fuss, Mommy needs to get your little bottom nice and padded so that I can give you your reward." I'd never done anything sexual with the baby stuff, but I'd never done much sexual at all. It didn't occur to me, really. But a lot of girls in the pictures I saw had a particular vibrating toy that plugged into the wall, and I figured given she'd come up here to have sex with me, there was no harm in mixing the two, right? I did own the magic wand, after all. I opened the diaper up, her diaper, her eyes wouldn't focus on me but they wouldn't look away from the diaper, either. And I spoke softly, out of tone, quietly to her in contrast to my actions. "Are you okay with this? We can stop any time, I know this could be triggering so if it is, you can make it stop. I'm in charge, but you're in control. Understand?"

"Whatever," I said softly, looking up at the ceiling.  My cheeks were glowing in the soft evening light of the room.  I could make her stop.  Whenever I wanted.  But it was just a diaper, right?  And she talked about how it made her happy, that it made her feel needed... deep breath. "I'm fine."

"Good girl..." I was slow and deliberate with my actions, cautious and patient. I set her bottom down on the diaper. Paused. I powdered her. Paused. Rubbed it in, then paused. I'd never smelled what another girl smelled like when aroused, but it was kind of intoxicating, especially mixed with the baby powder. I focused, I praised her, I taped her diaper up and I rubbed the front experimentally... then climbed on top of her and kissed her, my hand still pressing and rubbing. I'd get the wand soon, but I wanted to start slow.

She kissed me, but I struggled to kiss back.  We moved up on the bed, but every gesture made the diaper crinkle between my legs.  My cheeks were on fire and I felt uncomfortably warm, though the room itself wasn't warm at all.  Minutes ago I was taking off her dress, and now she had taped a diaper around my hips.  This was weird... it was so weird...

"Relax, it's okay..." I whispered in her ear. "You're so cute, cute in the way that you can get anything you want, cute in the best way, not the type of way that leaves you powerless but the kind of way that makes you invincible." My breathing was definitely shallow, though, every time her diaper crinkled I felt warm, my chest was racing. "God you're beautiful..." And wet. So wet. And I was wet! I'd never been turned on, not like this, and I bit my lip. I think it was time to reward her.

"Potato," I mumbled, struggling to keep my breathing even.  But it wasn't out of arousal - I was feeling very anxious.  I looked up at Adele as she hovered above me, with her hand between my legs against the soft crinkly padding, and I saw the conflict in her eyes.  She had everything she wanted... why would a word stop her?

It was the hardest thing I've ever done, but at the same time it was easy. Logical. She'd come back into my life and all I had to do to keep her was to listen - something I'd never done before. She said potato, and I paused. I took two deep breaths, and I got up off the bed. At first it may have seemed like I was annoyed or disappointed, but my hasty retreat was only to get something quickly, something I held out in my hand. I held out a pacifier. "You told me, I think, in the hospital? That sucking your binkie helped when you were nervous, right?"

It wasn't mine.  It wasn't the one I had saved for the past two years, that I used to help me stay calm when I was studying for exams or working on essays.  It was a different one.  But I took it nonetheless and slipped it between my lips.  It was humiliating, sucking on a pacifier and wearing a diaper in front of the girl who was once my nemesis.  But I didn't care.  I just wanted to calm down...

"I won't go further until you say so." With her binkie between her lips, I moved slowly. I moved deliberately. I crawled onto the bed, not on top of her, but next to her. Then above her in position, with her head about level with my chest. And I played gently with her so long hair. "You can cuddle if you want." This time, I was all-but-naked. And she didn't smell like a college students bowels had been emptied in her pants. This time it would be her choice.

It had been an emotional day.  A longer day than I expected.  I didn't think I'd run into Adele, and I didn't think I'd be in her hotel room.  I definitely didn't think I'd be wearing a diaper, and I certainly didn't think I'd fall asleep cuddled up to the cup of her bra.  When I woke up, the sun had gone down.  Adele's eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply.  I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked at the blanket that had been pulled over me in my sleep.  Maybe... she wasn't so bad.  Maybe this wasn't that weird.  She needed to be needed.  I wanted to be wanted.  How different were we?

[END]

---------

Want to know what happens next?  There is one bonus chapter!  An Extended Cut scene exclusive to our Patreon!  Don't worry - it's not plot relevant or anything like that.  In terms of real content, this is where the story ends.  But we wanted to write one last bit of sexiness between Adele and Bess. ^_^ 

Thanks for all the support and love for this story.  Make sure to Like or leave a comment telling us what you thought!

• Like 6

Not the way I thought it might end, though I'm not sure what I thought that might be. I think secretly I wanted 'evil' Adele to win. :30_EmoticonsHDcom:  From like ch.35 or so the one thing I kept thinking was 'Stockholm Syndrome' and sure enough there it was a little later. Bravo ladies!!  Another wonderful entry in the pantheon of Sophie & Pudding! :65_EmoticonsHDcom:

God's I'm not sure I've ever felt more so morally conflicted. It's clear Adelle has changed and Bess has moved towards forgiveness. But I still want to see Adele punished. I guess I view Adele's actions as unforgivable. Does that make Bess a better person than me?

@Sophie ♥

I'm not sure that I breathed at all in the epilogues. I just got lost in the story. Beautiful. Without knowing what your bonus chapter might reveal, it doesn't really matter to me. These two might become lovers or they might just say good-bye and walk away from each other; it doesn't matter. 

While righteous condemnation of Adele isn't wrong, let's consider Bess' behavior from the start - why did she so viciously attack the Lolita Club except for the selfish motivations comparable to Adele's selfish motivations? No the two transgressions aren't equivalent, but they are both transgressions and unacceptable behavior.  Now, both girls have sought therapy and are in a process of change. Well, I was a bit disappointed in that Adele seems to have a bit too much aggressiveness although she has clearly changed - and my disappointment is unreasonable - it's hard to set aside what you've been all your life. And there is a very basic, primal attraction between the two. Label, schmabel, Bess identifies herself as hetero but that doesn't mean she can't be attracted to a woman. Society - family burden us with all kinds of labels and so often they cling to us like ill-fitting clothes. Except it's easier to take off ill-fitting clothes. I don't care how someone else identifies and though I feel I've settled into an identity, I'm not afraid to be challenged in that identity by a potential romantic interest. Right now, I'm happy for both Adele and Bess.

I've loved the story and you just know, I'll be back!

9 hours ago, YourFNF said:

God's I'm not sure I've ever felt more so morally conflicted. It's clear Adelle has changed and Bess has moved towards forgiveness. But I still want to see Adele punished. I guess I view Adele's actions as unforgivable. Does that make Bess a better person than me?

Being in abusive situations is a funny thing.  You tend to be more forgiving than the people who watch you get abused.  Or even people who know you were abused.  It's weird how willing we are to forgive things that shouldn't be forgiven, just because we want to connect with someone. -_- 

In short, Bess isn't better than you.  She's just human.

8 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Loved the ending! Sorry for not commenting much, been following this for a while but I felt I had nothing much to say.

Hi Sharkie!  Thanks for the final comment. ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

8 hours ago, diaperpt said:

While righteous condemnation of Adele isn't wrong, let's consider Bess' behavior from the start - why did she so viciously attack the Lolita Club except for the selfish motivations comparable to Adele's selfish motivations? No the two transgressions aren't equivalent, but they are both transgressions and unacceptable behavior.  Now, both girls have sought therapy and are in a process of change. Well, I was a bit disappointed in that Adele seems to have a bit too much aggressiveness although she has clearly changed - and my disappointment is unreasonable - it's hard to set aside what you've been all your life. And there is a very basic, primal attraction between the two. Label, schmabel, Bess identifies herself as hetero but that doesn't mean she can't be attracted to a woman. Society - family burden us with all kinds of labels and so often they cling to us like ill-fitting clothes. Except it's easier to take off ill-fitting clothes. I don't care how someone else identifies and though I feel I've settled into an identity, I'm not afraid to be challenged in that identity by a potential romantic interest. Right now, I'm happy for both Adele and Bess.

This is a really good analysis.  It's true that Bess is not innocent.  That doesn't mean she deserved what Adele did, or that what Adele did was okay, but it changes this story from a nice girl getting hurt to something else.  I actually really liked writing a character that was sort of a bad person.  I often don't get the chance.  That's Pudding's domain.

• Like 1

Wow! How do you even start commenting on a story like this. That had me so full of emotions I was a mess reading it. During the majority of the torture I was repulsed almost to the point of being physically ill. Being a cop I know what it feels like to be tazed. To get hit that many times and for that long you would literally feel like a truck ran you over. All I could hope for was escaping and then to have my heart ripped from my chest when Bess finally got out only to be shocked back into    unconsciousness. By time the end of the story came I was actually surprised that I found myself hoping they would get together. The extended cut was just that extra treat you guys so often give. Thanks so much for this. I loved it.