LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Lolita Club - Complete!

15 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Maybe you should take a break from being a DM for a while.  Taking a break can sometimes be helpful especially since your stress level is so high.

I've gotten that advice from a few people, and I know it's a good idea.  But right now my D&D sessions are my favorite part of the week and I feel adverse to giving those up. *pout*

16 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Can you not take a small amt of time off of work to start recovering?

I work in a pretty small office so I hate leaving my co-workers without help. >_< I took yesterday off to try to feel better and I feel guilty about it.  Especially because it didn't seem to have helped. 

I appreciate all the ideas though. ^_^ I just can't wait to get home and try taking a nap.

When you get home, and if you have someone there, you can relax, maybe get a light massage to relax you into slumber.  If not, try some stretching exercises.  Your muscles might need some tension released.  OK, good luck.  I'm out of ideas now.

1 hour ago, ELLIE52 said:

When you get home, and if you have someone there, you can relax, maybe get a light massage to relax you into slumber.  If not, try some stretching exercises.  Your muscles might need some tension released.  OK, good luck.  I'm out of ideas now.

Stretches and sleeps sound wonderful.. *cries quietly* work is evil

New chapter in a bit.

18.)

"Marnie is doing flyers today, right?" asked Abbie, and Kanna replied. "Mhm! She's got to get three emails at least today or she'll be on probation." There was some spite there, and I rolled my eyes. "Look, I know you don't like the quotas, both of you, but its important for us to grow as a club - you know if we get thirty active members that we can apply for a dedicated house in the Block, right? Think about that, n entire Sweet Lolita Clubhouse. So just stay positive, alright? Like Bessie here."

Flyers.  Marnie.  Quotas?  She wanted her own house on the campus block?  Wow, that was a hard sell.  Tons of clubs wanted those places, but they were really exclusive and fancy.  I thought about my allegations against the club a few weeks back.  That couldn't have been good for their application.  Why couldn't I learn to just let stuff go?  Ugh...

"It's so we can help with some people who might be big into lolita, but can't afford to come here - if we have a Clubhouse, then we can offer residencies for like... six or seven people per year, and that would qualify them for school scholarship packages. Like all these jocks can get full rides even though they're dumb as stripes and dots together, but there're girls and boys all over the country that aren't given the chance." The way I talked about it, explained it to Bessie, well... it was clear how important it was to me, and the twins had already talked to some degree about how much I'd helped them.

...you know, with a philosophy like that, Adele almost sounded like she was a pretty good person.  Then I remembered that she kidnapped me, electrocuted me, and tortured me for three fucking days!  I stopped sucking on the pacifier for a moment, just to test it... but the scratchiness came back almost immediately.  I'd noticed in the closet, near the end of my torture, that the pain had started to relent.  The spray was wearing off.  It was just wearing off so slowly.  For now, I had to keep sucking on the pacifier.

"I have to head up to the admin office for a few minutes, will you two be okay taking care of our little friend here?" I didn't want to miss the main event, but I did have to get some papers filed before the admin ladies went home, and Abbie and Kanna could handle the docile little Bess for a short spell.

Adele got up and walked out of the room with a packet of papers in her hands, leaving the three of us alone.  Abbie and I didn't have a great relationship.  Pretty much anyone I knew before being kidnapped I didn't have a great relationship with.  And Kanna... well, we probably would be fine if I hadn't smashed her nose in and ran for the front door of the club room.  Did I seriously have to make an enemy of everyone?  But Caramel liked me.  Or at least, he sure acted like it when he had his tongue in my mouth.

"Are you feeling a bit better about being here now, Bess?" Kanna had gotten up and moved over to where the kidnapped girl was seated, her hair up in rollers, her dress very pretty and her lips sucking contently on her pacifier. She certainly looked calmer, that was for sure.

"No," I said flatly.  Kanna smiled just as sweetly, despite my obvious frustration.  I didn't feel better about being here.  If anything, I felt worse.  Before I was angry.  I was furious, actually.  But now, I was scared.  I was losing hope.  And that was a lot worse than before.  I stopped sucking on the pacifier and timed how long it took for the pain to kick in.  Yeah, it was definitely wearing off.

"I know Adele can be a handful," Kanna began.  Abbie laughed, nodding and adding with a smirk, “That's for sure!" "But her heart is in the right place, you'll see. She'll never do anything to hurt any of us, she just wants everybody to be safe and happy, you know?"

I held up my mittened hands, showing off the electrocuting bracelets and pointing with my mittened hands at the collar.  Wouldn't do anything to hurt us?  She hurt me every day!  A hundred times over! "She's evil," I managed around the pacifier, glaring at the both of them.  Two word sentences may not be very impactful, but they sure were ominous.

"Yeah, I guess so." Kanna shrugged and stood up from where she was adjacent to Bess, and crossed the room to the locked liquor cabinet that looked like an ornate piece of victorian furniture. "If you get punished, you probably deserved it. You hurt me, remember?"

I looked her up and down as she fiddled with the little lock on the cabinet.  Abbie turned her head and rolled her eyes.  Obviously, she wanted nothing to do with this. "Sorry," I said, because I was.  Because Kanna hadn't done anything to me.  I was taking out my anger at the situation on her.  I did that a lot, I was realizing... "I was..." Suck, suck. "Scared." And that was my word limit for another minute.

"We were all scared, the day the dean came down here and told us what we'd ben accused of - we were all scared that the club was going to go away, and then we'd lose each other." There was something in Kanna's voice, something... personal. Like what had happened was in particular a slight against her.

I didn't have a chance to answer.  I had to wait.  Kanna managed to unlock the cabinet and pull out a corked bottle of wine.  She popped the top off - it had been opened before - and took a large swig.  That gave me enough time.  My words were back. "Didn't mean that," I told her.  I meant to add "to happen", but the words were caught in my throat.  I sucked harder on the pacifier and soothed the tingling.

"I forgive you, but only because you're trying to get better." She sat back down in front of the girl and held out the bottle of wine with a wine-glossed smile on her lips and a slightly goofy giggle. How was she to know that alcohol would hit Bess like a train? That it might leave her giggling and elated? She didn't know what Adele had given her in that milky bottle, after all.

I nodded my head and Kanna pulled the pacifier from my lips.  She tilted the bottle up for me and I took three large gulps before she put the pacifier back in place.  Ohhhhh that helped a lot.  I smiled up at her.  Kanna... I liked this one.  Abbie crossed her arms in frustration.  She obviously didn't approve.

"Come on Abbie, don't be lame - she's being good, right?" "You should put that back before Addie gets back; she doesn't like it when you drink during the day." "She doesn't have to know you spoilsport, and besides, its totally almost basically dark out okay? You're not my Mom." Abbie scoffed and pulled her phone out to busy herself with.

Okay yeah.  I really liked Kanna!  I actually felt sort of bad for giving her a nose bleed.  I giggled a little and took another sip of the wine.  It was hitting me a lot harder, a lot faster, than I expected.  But hey - being drunk and trapped in a diaper was way better than being sober, let me say. "Like you," I told her, after we'd finished half the bottle.  I couldn't stop giggling.

"Well I like you, too, especially when you're not trying to get me expelled!" Kanna laughed and took the bottle, setting it down on the table and taking the mittened hands of her little captive."You don't really hate us, do you? We just wanna be happy and and... you were making us all so anxious. You didn't mean all the things you said, did you?"

I shook my head, because that seemed like the right answer, and I think because maybe I didn't mean all the things I said.  I was taking a lot out on the club for stealing Marnie away from me.  Did I honestly care about this lolita dressy crap?  No.  To each their own.  Whatever.  But when they got involved with my best friend... "Sorry," I said again, because I honestly was.

"See, I knew you were just a little cutiebug deep down inside." Tightly, Kanna wrapped her arms around Bess and squeezed, tight enough to maybe be uncomfortable, certainly tight on her stomach. "You look really cute you know? I know I know you hate being called that but like, why? It's such a compliment and any other word wouldn't be good enough."

I pouted a little and shrugged my shoulders, pushing her off me a little.  But for some reason... I just didn't seem to have a lot of strength.  Getting her to even notice I was trying to wiggle out of her grip was already so hard.  Maybe I really was getting drunk, huh? "Dun like it," I said plainly, quietly.  I stopped sucking on the pacifier.  One.  Two.  Three.  Four.  Suck.  Wow, that stuff was fading fast, wasn't it?

"I knoooooow you don't but it'll be okay, I think maybe it's because you want to be seen as like independent and junk, right? You want to be respected, and you think being called cute is diminutive, but... BUT," Clearly Kanna wasn't immune to the wine, it seemed, "I think its empowering.”

"It's not," I glared, hiccuped, and giggled.  Wow, what a weird messed up mix of emotions there!  But that's alcohol for you.  Was it?  Last time I drank, I wasn't all that giddy... maybe it was mixing weird with the spray in my throat?  I should have thought of that first.  But on the other hand - maybe it had burned some of it away!  Alcohol was a cleaner, after all.

"Oh but like it is because people do things for you when you're cute, they go out of their way to please you, to get your attention, it makes them want so badly for you to like them, to notice them. They're like 'oh notice me senpai' and you're like 'begone, kohai' and stuff." Kanna decided at that moment to get up and put the wine bottle away.

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 2

Huh. I thought for sure Kanna was about to "punish" Bess for hitting her earlier. Maybe things really are calming down? Maybe the worst of the pain really is over?

*looks at name of story.*

Probably not. :unsure:

Oh I almost forgot:

Grammar Patrol:

18 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Kanna had gotten up and moved over to where the kidnapped girl was seated, her hair up in rollers, her dress very pretty and her lips sicking contently on her pacifier. She certainly looked calmer, that was for sure

12 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Maybe things really are calming down? Maybe the worst of the pain really is over?

Well, this isn't a very long story. ^_^ Only 45 chapters.  And in my opinion, you're past the worst of it!  

19.)

The club door opened just as Kanna got the cabinet locked, but it took Adele all of two seconds to figure out what had happened.  She stared at me and I looked up at her with a dumb smile.  Alcohol really did help my situation.  Practically?  No.  But mentally?  Fuck yeah. "Hiya!" I said, waving a mittened hand in the air.

I rolled my eyes and stomped across the club room, kneeling in front of my little project, pulled her pacifier out, and pumped three or four good pushes of the spray directly in her mouth while scowling at Kanna. "She's not allowed alcohol, Kanna. And neither are you." Kanna wasn't allowed because she couldn't be trusted; Bess wasn't allowed because it caused the longevity of her throat spray to dilute and wane.

I shoved her and tried to scramble away from the spray, but I was drunk and weak.  She pulled me by the hair and pushed in on my cheeks until I opened my mouth, spraying me with the horrible sickly liquid.  I gagged and coughed and fumbled for the pacifier with my mittens, pushing it into my lips and sucking dizzily. "Fuck... y-.. y-..." It hurt too much.  Even with the pacifier.  I couldn't talk.  I had to take a break.

"You're not in trouble, so don't use bad words or you will be." I snapped my fingers to get Kanna's attention and pointed to the chair. "Over the chair, ass in the air. Right now. You know you made a mistake, so don't make it any worse, I don't want you being a poor influence on Bessie here, she's been a really good girl." "But… I didn't... I.." "Now, Kanna Marie."

I blinked, watching the whole scene unfold.  Adele just ordered her to lean over the edge of the chair, raising her ass, and Kanna just... did it.  I felt a chilling cold rush through me.  Her control over the other girls.  Her power.  Her voice.  That wouldn't happen to me, would it?  Of course not...

Kanna mumbled as she presented her ruffled undies up in the air, and I produced a crop with a large heart-shaped swatter on the end from a little walnut case resting on one of the sideboards. With precision, I swatted her behind with a whistling snap a full ten times before letting up, and by the time I did, Kanna was sobbing and apologizing.

My eyes were wide.  Watching.  Quiet.  Sucking softly on the pacifier.  Kanna looked up at me with her tear-stained eyes, then down at the chair.  The whacks rang through the air.  Each smack on her ass made me twitch.  I... didn't understand.  Why was Kanna listening to her?  Why was she letting herself get spanked?  She was an adult!  What had Adele done to these people?  Why were they so afraid of her?

"Now apologize to Bessie for giving her things she's not supposed to have; her throat is in pain now because of you." I still held the crop firmly, a wicked looking piece of equipment. "S-sorry Bess... I didn't mean to... hurt you, I'm r-really sorry."

"...iss fine," I muttered, looking in awe at the girl as she was propped back up on her feet.  I had to look away.  I was so ashamed for her.  I was embarrassed for her!  And I was the one that had a pacifier between my lips.  I sucked quietly and looked down at my mittened hands.  Was I resigned to their fate?  What could I even do?

"How are you feeling? How much did you have to drink?" I spoke to her like she was an actual child, I lifted her up under the arms and I sat her crinkly behind down on the table, looking into her eyes and at her flushed cheeks with concern.

I looked up at Adele, then down at my feet in embarrassment, sucking on the pacifier.  She was so much taller than me, even as she sat me up on the table.  She leaned down to look into my eyes, but her smile... it was sweet and kind.  Unlike her smile before.  I swallowed hard.  She was... absolutely terrifying... "Few... sips..." Maybe six or seven, I thought.  My head was spinning a little.

"Well, I'm going to take care of you, even though you made a mistake. You mustn't have anything I don't give you from now on, alright? Your bottles from me, and that's all. It's for your own good, I promise." And then, warmly, I leaned in and kissed her on the forehead.

I hated feeling small.  I hated being reminded how short or tiny I was.  I hated all of this.  But... the way she kissed my forehead.  She'd done that before.  It was hard to feel hate when someone does something so sweet to you.  It was hard not to be reminded that you are safe.  She locked the cabinet with the wine inside and went into the other room.  I looked over at Abbie and Kanna, who wouldn't make eye contact with me.  And I asked a question I should have asked a long time before. "What... is she?"

"She's Adele." Was the only acceptable answer, the only answer that made any sense at all. There was no firmer description, no more accurate or succinct a way to put it - she was Adele. And that’s all she was, and all she could be. There was no other way to sum her up.

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

19.)

-----------

Shit this really is fucking cult. What's especially terrifying is that the school seems to be completely ignoring this.

20 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Shit this really is fucking cult. What's especially terrifying is that the school seems to be completely ignoring this.

Ditto. Really the only reason I've stuck around this long is sheer curiosity. It's like watching a literal train wreck; you can't look away!

Grammar Patrol 

29 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

My eyes were wide.  Watching.  Quiet.  Sucking softly on the pacifier.  Kana looked up at me with her tear-stained eyes, then down at the chair.  The whacks rang through the air.  Each smack on her ass made me twitch.  I... didn't understand.  

Oh my goodness I don't even have a chapter to give you guys today but I just saw Incredibles 2 and I want to write a story about the villain turning Helen into a helpless hypno baby and they could be cute together and I literally haven't stopped talking about this for two hours now! (But Pudding hates fanfics.)

13 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

@Sophie ♥ I'm sure not everyone has seen Incredibles 2 yet (I have) so you might not want to mention the *secret* villian by name?

Edited.  Tho I never mentioned anything about them being the villain!  Hypno tech is usable by anyone of course. ;) 

20.)

Kanna left.  Abbie didn't.  Adele put a new movie on the TV and pulled out the bean bag chairs again.  She was working on paperwork, but I sat quietly beside her in a beanbag chair of my own, looking over now and again.  It looked like she had more to do than I thought.  Maybe schoolwork?  Or maybe it was for the club.  The alcohol was starting to wear off and I felt sleepy and a little sick.  I watched the movie.  Something about the fashion industry, but at least it was in English.

"Make sure you pay attention, hunny, I'm going to have homework for you on this tomorrow." I motioned to the program on the TV and she looked up at me with a questioning glance, but said nothing. I liked her like  this - able to talk, but only barely. "Go on, watch and learn."

It was a strange calm.  All weekend, I had fought.  I had argued and kicked and screamed.  I had tried to escape in every way possible.  And I failed.  Everything I did failed.  But when I let everything happen on its own... when I let everything calm down... well, it was easy.  No pain.  No humiliation.  I'd gotten used to the pacifier.  I'd acclimatized to the diaper.  Was it embarrassing?  Sure.  But sometimes... I'd forget.  It was becoming... almost normal.  So I sat down and watched the movie, trying to ignore the sickness in my tummy.

At one point, Abbie brought out a blow up mattress and parked it in front of the TV, then laid down on it - but not before motioning for Bess to come lay with her - after all, how was Abbie to know the timebomb that Bess was right now? I watched to see if she'd go, if she'd go lay down, if she'd be good. Her anger had been washed away and the girl that was left was compliant, polite, even... sweet. "Go on, it's okay, you can lay with Abbie to watch."

I shook my head and crossed my arms over the silly maid dress.  Abbie rolled her eyes and Adele didn't push the situation.  And anyway, I had more pressing matters.  Ever since that bottle, since the wine... I really had to pee.  I inched a little closer to Adele and looked at her homework.  Math?  A minute or so later, I poked her on the shoulder. "Bathroom?" I asked.  I wouldn't make eye contact.  I knew what she'd say.  I knew the fate she was sentencing me to.  But I needed to try.  "Please...?"

"I think you know the answer, Bessie, so I'll pretend you didn't ask. And if you don't ask, if you sit and watch, and do what I want for you to do, I'll change you before bed." I didn't even look up at her, like I was a Mom talking to an actual child.

I shook my head and looked up at her, lit by the light of the television screen.  She didn't look away from her homework.  This was stupid!  This was humiliating!  I closed my eyes tight and crossed my arms.  I had to calm down.  I had to convince her... appeal to her.  I was beginning to fit in here.  I was listening, doing as she told me.  We didn't have to fight!  If we could just compromise... so I poked her shoulder again and looked into her eyes this time.  My cheeks were on fire. "...I'll... do anyth-..." Suck. "thing."

"The sooner you start using your diapers," there were those words again, "the sooner I can start reviewing if you've learned enough about being a baby, and grow you up. But you can't take that next step until you embrace this one. And nobody here cares, and you'll be pampered and cared for by me after you do. It's honestly more embarrassing for me than it is for you, isn't it?"

"No," I said harshly.  But that was the last word I could get out.  I'd overexerted my voice.  I leaned back in the chair and watched the rest of the movie.  My stomach ache was just getting worse, though.  I was hungry.  I had to pee.  And I felt sick from the wine.  I sucked the pacifier for comfort, but it wasn't helping very much anymore.  When the credits started to roll, I poked Adele again. "Please," I said again. "Anything..."

"No." I repeated, and looked up at the clock, "although now that you mention it, it's time for another meal time for you. I bet your tummy is rumbling, huh? Are you my hungry loli?" I got up from the chair and went over to the mini-fridge, took out one of the formula-cocktail-filled bottles, and set it in the microwave to warm up.

"No," I said to her.  I didn't want a bottle!  I wanted to be taken out of these stupid clothes!  I climbed up to my feet and shifted awkwardly from foot to foot.  Fighting her wouldn't work.  Arguing wouldn't work.  I had to... to compromise.  To find a middle ground.  But I didn't have any words.  I couldn't work on her.  On us.  I couldn't figure it out!  She had to have an end goal.  For me to leave her alone?  To get revenge?  I didn't know!  So I asked. "What do you... w-want...?" I could give it to her.  Whatever it was, she could have it.  As long as she stopped all this.

"What I want is for my little girl here to stop being so fussy and accept that she wears diapers now, and that she needs to use her diaper like she has once already, so I can continue with her training and maybe by weeks end have her out of diapers, wouldn't that be nice?"

"Why?!" Abbie looked up at that one, staring at me, then at Adele, and rolled over on the air mattress.  I huffed, looking up at her, just as the microwave dinged.  Why!  Why did she want to train me?  Why was she starting me over as a baby?  So I wasn't such a brat?  I'd just stop being a brat!  If she'd just tell me what to do!

"Because it's my last resort and hope for you." I took her pacifier out of her mouth, which I knew would sting this close to having been re-dosed, and walked over to the air mattress with the bottle in one hand and the binkie in the other. "Come lay down, drink your baba, be good alright?"

My throat ached.  It burned.  I closed my eyes and shook my head.  I could fight it for a few minutes.  Maybe five.  But it would overwhelm me.  I knew the pain and agony.  I knew how it tore me down.  I stayed standing, by the microwave, and balled my hands into fists in the mittens. "Please... lemme... prove..."

"It's like when you take an exam, hun, if you want to take a retest you have to reschedule, you can't do it right away - think of this time as study time, alright? Study time to learn how to be a sweetheart. You've been doing good so far, so keep it up?" "Nobody is going to know anyway, Bessie, just us. So who cares, right? We don't." Abbie added.

I shook my head again and felt tears in my eyes.  Breathing hurt.  Even if I breathed through my nose, it still hurt.  I was so sore... "When... c-can I... t-test...?" A date.  An end goal.  If I knew all this was temporary, if I knew I could be free... maybe it wouldn't be so hard.  Wetting myself.  The thought made my cheeks burn.  I couldn't believe I was considering this... but I had no power.  I had no cards to play...

"If you're good, and I think you've learned everything you have to learn about being a baby loli, then I could see you out of diapers by the weekend. And I think you can do it, but this little outburst has shaken my belief a little bit - was I wrong to have faith in you, Bessie?" I remained standing there above the air mattress, holding the bottle.

"...Fri...day..." "Friday." It was Monday night.  Three days like this.  Three days in diapers.  Three days with a pacifier.  Three days with mittens on my hands.  I could do it.  Couldn't I?  Because the second I got out of here, I'd tell the police.  I'd get that bitch thrown in jail so fast... "F-fine..." And that was all I could say.  I hurried over to her and took the bottle.  Immediately, the liquid cleansed the pain in my throat as it trickled down.  Relief washed over me.

-----------

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Well it's not called Goody-Two-Shoes Lolita Club for a reason. ;) 

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Catch you on points this weekend.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm still curious as to what Adele's endgame is. It isn't just simple revenge because and she seems to not enjoy causing Bess pain... I'm still going for the cult leader angle.

Yeah definitely cult going on here.