LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Lolita Club - Complete!

6 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

But my house is like a billion degrees 

I KNOW THE FEELING!

This past week our AC broke down and I live in South Carolina where the average air temperature is enough to melt steele beams and I probably would've died or something if I hadn't stayed with my sister while it was being fixed. 

7.)

"Well?" I looked at her expectantly, like she was missing a vital piece of the puzzle. One of the lolita boys sighed and rolled his eyes. "If you're so gluttonous to have finished before everybody else, then you get to clean up."

"I'm not cleaning anything," I said flatly.  Annoyed.  I guess now was as good a time as any. "I'm not playing dress up and I'm not one of you!  She kidnapped me in the middle of the night!" I pointed at Adele across the table. "She kidnapped me and locked me up and didn't feed me and this is illegal!  So call the police!  If you don't, you're all accomplices!"

"You came here of your own accord," one of the girls who's name was Acacia offered, like it was the most simple fact in the world. "Yeah, you were ashamed of your behavior and wanted to confess that you just wanted to be one of us,” continued another.  Abbie, one of the two that took the pictures.

"I don't want to be one of you!  Don't you get that!" I slammed my hands down on the table and climbed up onto my feet, knocking the chair to the ground.  I couldn’t believe this!  Were they really so stupid?  Were they manipulated?  Or did they just do what Adele said?! "I hate this place!  I hate all this shitty lolita crap!  I didn't come here on my own!  And look!" I held out my hands to show off the bracelets. "She electrocutes me with these when I don't listen!  Someone call the police!"

"You were wearing those when you got here," I shrugged my shoulders, and went back to eating what I was eating - a little nibble of a sandwich, like her behavior didn't shake me even one bit. "Now sit down, you're never going to learn to be a Loli at this rate."

I lost it.  I absolutely lost it.  She was not going to convince a room full of people that I wanted to wear this crap!  And if she did, I'd make it so they would never let me stay.  They'd beg Adele to show me the door.  I reached down under the table and pulled up on it, flipping the table on its side and breaking the fancy china and ruining all the food.  Soup poured all over the lolitas' dresses on the other side.  I didn't care. "I.  Don't.  Want.  To.  Be.  Here!"

The food made a mess of the carpet, but nothing compared to the mess the girl made on the floor after a full three minutes of electrocution. She screamed bloody murder, she pissed herself, she begged and pleaded, but it was the full 180 seconds before the torture stopped. Nobody said anything, we all just looked at her with judgment and disappointment. "Clean this mess up." I directed her, holding the remote where she could see it.

I couldn't move.  I was sobbing openly, curled up on the floor in a puddle of my own urine.  The dress was ruined.  The whole room was ruined.  And I was sobbing in front of Adele.  But it was okay!  It was okay.  Because everyone saw what was really happening now.  They all knew I was being held here against my will.  They knew she was hurting me.  They'd call the police.

"Clean up." And then another shock came, but not from me - the click came from one of the twin boys, who had his own remote.  "I have class to attend, please make sure she's cleaned up this room, the carpet, and all the dresses before I get back."

The twin boys came over and propped me up against the wall.  I was still twitching, shaking, and scared.  I looked up at them with fear, with concern, with... confusion.  I didn't understand.  They... they knew what she was doing to me?  They were letting this happen?  Tears kept pouring down my cheeks.  I didn't understand any of this...

"Your protest against the dean almost got the club shut down, and the club is paying for our tuition,” one began, while the other shocked her briefly, neither looking less intimidating in the pretty dresses. "You're so selfish, and you only think of you, and you went on this foolish crusade which could hurt people and you didn't even care."

They picked me up.  Physically picked me up.  I kicked my feet and shook in their arms, until they set me down on my feet.  My knees buckled and I fell straight to the carpet, on my hands and knees.  I couldn't stop crying. "This... this is... illegal... it's inhumane..."

"Nobody cares, Bess. Get cleaning, because if you don't finish everything by the time Adele gets back, she's going to punish you and trust us, you don't want to be punished by her." A tone of voice that came across like he spoke from first hand experience.

I looked up at the boys and wiped my eyes.  They were regulars.  People I’d see in the club room when I’d visit Marnie.  Adele, the twin boys, and the two girls.  Kanna and Abbie.  I fell back on my ankles, managing to sit, and tried to find my composure. "She's a terrible person... she's a dangerous person.  She needs to be locked up..."

"You'll see things her way, you just need to be good." The other boy shocked her with the remote again and pointed to the mess she'd made of the club room. "Get started now, you have a long day ahead of you."

• Like 6

This is not getting much better. Can someone even be shocked for 3 minutes straight without dying? Or even falling unconscious?

Grammar Patrol:

13 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

one of the girls who's named was Acacia offered, 

shrugged my shoulders, and went back to eating what I was easting

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

7.)

I looked up at the boys and wiped my eyes.  They were regulars.  People I’d see in the club room when I’d visit Marnie.  Adele, the twin boys, and the two girls.  Kanna and Abbie.  I fell back on my ankles, managing to sit, and tried to find my composure. "She's a terrible person... she's a dangerous person.  She needs to be locked up..."

"You'll see things her way, you just need to be good." The other boy shocked her with the remote again and pointed to the mess she'd made of the club room. "Get started now, you have a long day ahead of you."

(Screams like a viking cheerleader) Ancestors above!!! Stand and fight girl!!! Rally and strike them down!!! No quarter, no surrender, fight through the pain!!!! I stand with you shoulder to shoulder. For the gods, for honor, for freedom. Stand and give them hell!!!!!

(Starts blasting "Behold the Face of Your Enemy" at max volume while screaming a war cry)

Off-topic, but I finally finished Little Luzy. 

That story is very much published novel quality. Superb. I found it really difficult to keep from crying on the train this evening, just knowing that story was a few pages from ending. 

I cried when Luzy said goodbye to Nora. She was such a beautiful character. 

I didn't like the long sexual scenes  Why couldn't these characters be just normal people? 

I disagreed with Nora changing Martas role. In a professional care environment, that was very dangerous, and unprofessional. Sure, punish the woman, but do it behind closed doors. 

That said, I was astounded to learn the relationship between the two. Just quite shocking, and _very_ in-theme with the rest of the story. 

Im really sad that this story had to end. Time to go back and re-read it, but slower. 

Am an absolute fan of your work, Sophie and Pudding! Thank you for writing it!

16 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

This is not getting much better. Can someone even be shocked for 3 minutes straight without dying? Or even falling unconscious?

This is a good question.  Probably the shocks get a little less harsh over time, so though it still hurts really bad, it keeps her conscious and stuff.  I guess like... the first second would be the biggest surge?  I'm pretty much just rationalizing a concept.  I've never gotten into electroshock so I actually don't have a lot of first-hand experience! :o  But I do promise it gets better!  Or rather, as time goes on, Bess plays the game and there is less torture stuff. ^_^ Also, Puddin needs to step up her grammar and spelling!!

@ozziebee - I'm glad you liked Luzy! :D The sex stuff can't be helped... my writing partner is a total deviant. -_-  And I am torn on the Marta/Nora stuff but I do think that Nora realized her "plans" hadn't worked out the way she wanted them to, since what happened /still/ happened!  So a change might be required.

Thanks again for all the kind comments!  You guys are so sweet. ^_^  New chapter today!

8.)

Most of the guests left.  They were disgruntled.  Someone would call the cops, I told myself over and over.  But even an hour after they left and I'd only just finished cleaning the carpets, no one had come to save me.  Marnie.  I should have told them to find Marnie.  One boy and one girl stayed, along with Caramel and Abbie.  Kanna had been at the party, but she left.

It was only one person in the room who knelt down next to Bess as she was given a bucket to handwash the delicate fabrics of the dresses she'd stained - it was Caramel, who today was dressed in shortalls and plaid bows, with a bandaid in pastel pink over the bridge of their nose. "It seems like you've had a rough day, Bess.”

I gave him a sour glare and sat on the carpet, looking up at the two girls, who were talking.  The other boy was on his phone. "What's honestly going on here?  Why is everyone so afraid of Adele?  Is this normal?  Kidnapping people?  Torturing them?  What kind of club is this?!"

"It's the Sweet Lolita Club," Caramel answered, honestly, and took one of the dresses in hand to start spot cleaning it, which was a big step beyond what anybody was doing. "Do you think everybody is afraid of Adele, Bess? I wonder why you'd think that."

"Because!" I got a sideways look from one of the girls in the conversation - one I didn't recognize - and I decided to keep it down.  The last thing I needed was more people working against me... at least I had a friend in Caramel. "Because... everyone's acting like this.  Everyone's treating me like it's normal to lock me in a closet and starve me and shock me and humiliate me.  And it's not okay!"

"I wonder if there are people who think campaigning against a club of people who's only crime is to look cute, is considered normal to some people?" Caramel thought for a moment, and then shrugged their shoulders. "Do you think Adele did this on a whim, without a lot of thought first?"

...no.  Adele was calculated.  Adele was slow to action.  I'd learned a lot about my nemesis over the past few months.  That made me nervous.  I would run headlong into situations.  I'd start fights.  I'd win them.  But this... this was something else.  I pouted on the carpet while I finished washing the dresses.  One girl left and Caramel followed after.  All that was left was the one guy and Abbie.  I really didn't like Abbie, but at least I knew her.  She was one of the club's regulars.

"Adele isn't going to be happy that you're not finished," Abbie frowned, although she didn’t look up - she was sitting at a sewing machine, an ornate older one with its own table, under the window. "You know we made a lot of those dresses? That you were so mean toward? I hope you get them all clean, for your sake."

"I literally could not give a single fuck about your fucking dresses," I said flatly.  The boy looked up from his phone, then went back to it.  I glared at him. "And what about you?  Sissy boy.  You look like you could be an actual man if you stopped playing dolly dress up with girls." I was annoyed.  I was taking it out on everyone around me.  But I wanted to take it out on Adele.

"Actually, I'm engaged." He was filing down the sides of his nails, looking entirely disinterested. "Why are you trying to make enemies so much? Like do you like it when people hate you? Is your self esteem that low? Do you need a hug, hunny?"

I threw the scrub brush at him and he barely flinched.  I guess when you were that big, something so small wouldn't bother you. "I am not making enemies.  I just want to get out of this fucking place.  I swear to Christ, I'll stop this stupid feud.  Obviously I know what you psychos are capable of.  So just let me go!"

"You don't get it, do you? By the time we're done with you, you won't want to go anymore, you'll be one of us and you'll be so remorseful for who you used to be. Who you are right now. Honestly, you should be thankful." He stood up and held his nails up to the window for light, then went to the rack of nail polishes across the room.

I stared at him.  Like he was crazy.  He was crazy!  I'd want to be here?  I'd be remorseful for who I used to be?  Like hell!  But when I looked up at Abbie, she nodded her head in agreement.  My chest was starting to hurt.  This whole place... it was completely removed from logic.  Everything about it was terrifying.  And ten minutes later, Adele was back.  I had only finished half the dresses.

"About the results I expected." I sighed, shaking my head at the girl on the floor, at the pile of clothes yet to be cleaned. "Come with me, little one, let's talk about what you did wrong." And implement some measures to help motivate her, to boot.

Little one.  I glared daggers at the bitch.  But she wasn't the least bit phased.  She opened a door on the other side of the room, one of the rooms I had never been in, and led the way.  I fumbled to my feet and hurried after her, because what were my options really?  I reached for the needle in my pocket, tightening my hand around it.

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 7

Why do I have the feeling you're going to pull a Little Luzy on us and reveal that Bess isn't actually who she thinks she is? Like, maybe Bess used to be an assassin for a religious cult or something but she had her memories erased and that's why she's so angry all of the time?

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Why do I have the feeling you're going to pull a Little Luzy on us and reveal that Bess isn't actually who she thinks she is? Like, maybe Bess used to be an assassin for a religious cult or something but she had her memories erased and that's why she's so angry all of the time?

:o 

(I can't say that's beyond the realm of plausibility..)

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

:o 

(I can't say that's beyond the realm of plausibility..)

Of course you can't. One trend I've noticed about the few stories of yours I've read is that the Antagonists often turn out to actually be helping the Protagonist is some way. Now, how you're going to justify Adele's actions is beyond me. But I'm sure if anyone could find a way, it would be you. ;)

6 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Of course you can't. One trend I've noticed about the few stories of yours I've read is that the Antagonists often turn out to actually be helping the Protagonist is some way. Now, how you're going to justify Adele's actions is beyond me. But I'm sure if anyone could find a way, it would be you. ;)

:whistling:

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Honestly Adele's actions can't be justified, she has clearly committed or ordered committed multiple acts of torture. This is literally something defined under international law as crimes against humanity. I could easily see this supporting a 50-75 year prison sentence. On most issues I'm willing to see shades of grey but torture is something that like murder, I view as being an absolute wrong.

1 hour ago, Wannatripbaby said:

At the end you will find out that the main character is a lover of Adele's and they decided to play a game where Adele wipes her memory and gives her new ones and this is all part of a game they planned together.

32 minutes ago, Aries said:

At the end you will find out that the main character is a lover of Adele's and they decided to play a game where Adele wipes her memory and gives her new ones and this is all part of a game they planned together.

I'm going to start stealing all these ideas and make a story out of them!! XD

32 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I'm going to start stealing all these ideas and make a story out of them!! XD

We did that already, in one of our sex roleplays years ago!

4 hours ago, Pudding said:

We did that already, in one of our sex roleplays years ago!

Ok now that just sounds amazingly hot. Probably like super FAP material but I'm ok with some of that every now and then... just saying... I mean you dont have to post anything like that.... but if you did ....

13 hours ago, thedman said:

Ok now that just sounds amazingly hot. Probably like super FAP material but I'm ok with some of that every now and then... just saying... I mean you dont have to post anything like that.... but if you did ....

I honestly have no idea what she is talking about!! :o  I'll ask her and get back to you.

New chapter today. ^_^ 

9.)

The room, as it turned out, was a bathroom. But not a normal bathroom, more like a parlor, with an elevated platform with an oversized bathtub with little iron feet on the corners, and a warmth coming from a faux fireplace in the corner. There were also a lot of mirrors. "I'm sure you want a bath, right? You did potty all over yourself twice, right?"

I felt my cheeks take on a bit of color and looked around the bathroom.  The vanity was huge.  The mirrors were gigantic.  I finally got a good look at myself and almost died of embarrassment.  The dress, stained dark on one side, flowing down over me like a child's dress.  And I was so much shorter than Adele - almost a foot.  My hair was a mess, but my face was soft and round.  Normal, except it didn't look that way at the moment.  I swallowed my breath and closed my eyes, looking anywhere except in the mirror.  This was humiliating...

In her hesitation, I put my hands on her shoulders and stood behind her, making sure she could see herself in the mirror, making sure her reflection was all she could see. Her and me. "You're not just a cute girl, not just diminutive and small, the way others have teased you growing up. You're more than that, you're bright, and clever, and witty... and you're also beautiful, on top of that."

I was blushing.  Even I could tell, looking at myself in the mirror.  I hated her.  I hated her so much.  I hated how she talked down to me.  I hated how she acted like she knew anything about me.  And before I thought better of it, before I remembered there were two people in the other room, I pounced on top of her and held the needle to her throat. "Take.  These.  Bracelets.  Off.  Or I'll kill you!"

I actually looked... disappointed. Not scared, just disappointed.  "Oh Bess, why are you doing this? Is this going to make you happy? I brought you in here to give you a bath, to make you smell pretty, and give you back some of your dignity. Maybe you just don't want it back?"

I hesitated, for just a minute, before leaning forward onto the girl and putting all the weight I could on her collarbone.  I pushed the needle into her neck, so it hurt, and blood trickled out.  I could kill her.  I could poke her over and over until she couldn't breathe anymore.  I could poke her until blood drained out from her.  I would kill her.  I really would. "Take them off.  Now!"

She was on top of me, but her hand was on the needle, and mine was in the bib of my apron, and on the remote. And I let her prick me once, even though it hurt, I let her have that moment, to be reminded of why what was about to happen was about to happen. And I shocked her hard, and swung my knees up, flipping her off me and onto the floor adjacent. And then, in a heartbeat, I was on top of her. And I was not happy.

The electricity jolted through my neck and I lost my grip on the needle.  And before I knew what was happening, my back hit the tile floor hard and the needle cascaded across the tile.  My wrists were pinned by my head and Adele was on top of me, looking down with a frown.  The little dot of blood on her neck boiled over and dripped down onto the top of her breast.  The air was knocked out of my lungs.

"You're so sure you don't want to be one of us, so maybe I just need to make being how we are a more appealing option, no? Don't worry, I planned for this, I planned for you being so stupid that you couldn't see how good you had it. And how sad is it that I had to plan for that?" She was still wheezing when I slid the lipbalm tube across her lips, still trying to breathe when the realization came that she could feel her body, but couldn't move her arms and legs anymore. "Don't panic, its just a minor paralytic, a little muscle relaxant."

She climbed up off me and I reached up after her, to grab her shirt, but my arm fell limp at my side.  My mouth tasted funny.  Numb.  Tingling.  And I realized all too suddenly that I was struggling even to move.  I turned my head to the side, using every ounce of strength I could muster, and I saw my fingers twitch.  I outstretched my arm along the tile beneath me.  But lifting the weight of my arm... it was too much.  Hopelessness washed over me and I felt tears in my eyes. "Stop... please stop... please don't do this anymore... I'm sorry, I said sorry, I said I wouldn't do it again... I'll leave you alone, your whole club, please let me go..."

"No more crying. No more fighting." She was smaller than me, not small enough that she was that easy to throw around, but easy enough for me to undress her, easy enough for me to release the chastity belt around her waist with the magnet built into the remote, easy enough to get her into the water of the bathtub that smelled sweet and warm and... intoxicating. Actually, the water smelled a lot like the candies that Caramel had given her.

I felt tears drip down my cheeks.  I could feel them, but I couldn't stop them.  I couldn't stop Adele from undressing me.  I couldn't keep her from picking me up like a child and dropping me in the tub.  I raised my hands to try and stop her, but I couldn't even get them past my waist.  So I cried.  I cried in the tub as my only act of defiance.  I cried because she said not to.  This wasn't fair... this wasn't fair...

"You're not going to be a Loli, not at first. You had that chance and you didn't want it, so we're going to fall back on plan B, and maybe you'll be happier that way." I cleaned her. Our washcloths were soft and subtle, and the soap and lotion and shampoo was lush and wonderful, and the aroma off the water was heady and dreamy.

I tried to splash her.  I tried to hit her.  I could do a lot more in the water, where gravity had less of an effect.  But whenever I tried to reach up at her, my arm failed me.  I sunk into the tub, where I could move, and fought off her probing hands where I could.  But it was futile.  Everything was futile.  Everything was hopeless... wasn't it?  But my tears had stopped.  My head was feeling heavy.  My eyelids were heavy...

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 3

You're  not going to be a Loli, not at first. You had that chance and you didn't want it, so we're going to fall back on plan B, and maybe you'll be happier that way." I cleaned her. Our washcloths were soft and subtle, and the soap and lotion and shampoo was lush and wonderful, and the aroma off the water was heady and dreamy.

Can't wait to see what plan B is. I'm guessing that there is going to be some retraining involved