LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Lolita Club - Complete!

4 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

@Aries - Some people think Luzy is our best story!  So I definitely think you should read it. ^_^

oops, I completely missed this lol. Sorry I was binge reading Luzy and then had to run to the store that my Wife/Little, who bribed me to go with her with Chinese food lol.

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

No can do, friend. You've gotta ride it out just like the rest of us. :D

Normally I don't binge read/watch/play/eat... I don't binge things. But I read LL in like 10 chapter chunks! I did one page per day. Which, for thos of you who don't know, is 25 comments/chapters/replies.

I am a chronic binge reader/watcher/player when it comes to books, Netflix shows or Games. When I encounter something I really enjoy I tend to basically devour it. Two particular examples of this was a few years ago I happened to see a movie on a streaming service. And I basically had all of the 24 books within a few months.

Another example is that at the beginning of this year I found the wonderful world of Star Trek: Next Generation. Over the next 5 months, I had basically consumed all 7 seasons of Star Trek: Next Generations, Deep Space 9 and Voyager.

I suppose I am just the type of person who does this. My hours of various Steam games tell their own tale.

Anyway, I am on page 156 now and am loving this to bits, even more than before. Honestly 10/10 (and I don't give that lightly!) I have spotted a few spelling mistakes and suchlike around the place but it has not detracted from the story. At this rate, I think I will have this finished by either tomorrow or the day after.

1 hour ago, HyperShark said:

Another example is that at the beginning of this year I found the wonderful world of Star Trek: Next Generation. Over the next 5 months, I had basically consumed all 7 seasons of Star Trek: Next Generations, Deep Space 9 and Voyager.

haha, I tried to do that with Next Gen, but I couldn't get into it after binge watching Voyager and DS 9, though Star Trek Voyager is my all time favorite Star Trek TV show. Not sure why. I also Binge read The Inheritance Sega and binge watched Stargate SG1. I am not much of a reader, so it's mostly just tv shows and movies. I sometimes do that with games, but it's been a long time.

16 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

No because I'm so lazy ;_; I really should do that... 

FNF - you're pretty on the money. ;) 

Also as soon as I come off the drugs that boy is getting his ass kicked, like full on multiple broken bones level. One I feel like it would help with moving past the whole sexually assaulted thing. And two if they have to call an ambulance, well that's my ticket out, since the cops probably show up soon after.

Okay, I just finished Little Luzy, one word for it. AMAZING (with the exception of that part between Nora and Marta that got kind of weird fast.) To be honest I did at some point mostly skim read the parts that did not take place in Nora's house (mostly when it did not have either Nora or Luzy in) but that was after Luzy was staying at Nora's house on a daily basis

On 7/8/2018 at 3:27 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

I smiled to myself and pressed the second button on the remote, which caused a shock twice as powerful as the first... but it didn't come from the collar, not this time; it came from a steel belt that pressed against her sex and between her legs - a Lolita should be chaste, after all. And despite her reaction, I continued my composure, looking through the armoire.

I screamed out and fell straight to the carpet, shivering and convulsing on the floor, as my pajama pants warmed and darkened.

I'm terribly late to the party, but...

https://youtu.be/yfq3B9JvIcQ

13 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Okay, I just finished Little Luzy,

I am trying to read it. I ended up staying up till 2:30 in the morning reading it. I am up to chapter 52. Right when I think I figured a small detail out, it changes.

On 7/9/2018 at 11:25 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

:o How did you guess?!

I think the premise of the story was hers, and most of the character stuff with Bess was mine. ^_^  She's always so creative!  I'm a lucky girl.

I think you are at that. My best to you both. She does have a delightfully wicked tendency though.:wub:

22 hours ago, HyperShark said:

Okay, I just finished Little Luzy, one word for it. AMAZING (with the exception of that part between Nora and Marta that got kind of weird fast.) To be honest I did at some point mostly skim read the parts that did not take place in Nora's house (mostly when it did not have either Nora or Luzy in) but that was after Luzy was staying at Nora's house on a daily basis

Thank you!  I understand the skimming thing - you want to focus on the main plot and when it tilts away from that it's hard to stay focused. ^_^ If you read anything else of ours, make sure to let us know what you think!

8 hours ago, Aries said:

I am trying to read it. I ended up staying up till 2:30 in the morning reading it. I am up to chapter 52. Right when I think I figured a small detail out, it changes.

:D I'm glad you're enjoying it!  I love our penchant for misdirection, especially in Luzy.  I hope you continue to be surprised by upcoming chapters!  Keep us posted!

4 hours ago, 'Lil Wendi said:

She does have a delightfully wicked tendency though.:wub:

She sure does. O_O 

OKAY GUYS I PROMISE!  New chapter today! :o I won't let you down!

~Sophie

P.S. Thank you guys so much for all the comments.  Like... I'm just so amazed at the love and support.  Thank you so so so much.

12 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

If you read anything else of ours, make sure to let us know what you think!

I will, but after I have recovered from the whole reading 600 pages in the reading marathon that I did for Little Luzy ;)

6.)

I blinked hard at the morning light.  My head was ringing.  I was still wearing the stupid pink cherry dress and Adele towered above me.  Sunday, I reminded myself.  One more day and they'd realize I was gone.  One more day and I'd tell the police everything.  This had gone too far.  I fumbled to my feet.

"Well don't you look lovely!" I smiled but not in a wholly encouraging way. “But a lolita should never be seen with her hair in such a messy state, she should never be seen without proper accessories. Don't worry, Bess, you've got all the time in the world to learn!"

"You'll let me out of here right now." But the fire in my voice was gone.  Honestly, I wasn't feeling too great.  My hope in all this... it was slipping.  I held my hand to my head and closed my eyes.  No.  Someone would save me... they would. "You're going to jail for this."

"I'd need to have done something wrong for that to happen, you silly goose." Boldly, I leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, and ran a hand through her hair to flatten down some of the mess. "And you did sign the letter to your parents last night saying you had a wonderful opportunity at a house here, and you'll be in touch when you can.  But it might be a while."

She kissed me on the forehead and I swatted her hand away, looking up at her with as much frustration as I could muster.  How dare she! "I didn't sign anything like that!  I would never join your stupid club you psychotic bitch!  And no one is going to believe you!" I shoved her hard, but she didn't fall over.  I had barely eaten, and my head was in a weird place.  I didn't have the right strength.

"You did, but you don't need to believe me.  That's the thing about facts, they're true even if you don't believe them.” I smiled sweetly and opened the door behind me. "Come along." When the girl looked skeptical, I sighed and explained simply. "It's time for breakfast, you don't want to miss it, do you?"

Breakfast.  Breakfast.  The word rang over and over in my ear.  I chased after her as she left the closet, leading the way into the club room.  The table in the middle of the room was decorated with lace and sewing equipment.  Needles.  I could use one as a weapon!  But now wasn't the time to fight.  I needed food...

No sooner had we arrived that the door to the club room opened and a gaggle of chittering lolita girls and boys arrived - at least a dozen, many of which Bess would recognize, toting decorative sandwich shop bags filled with the aroma of food. "Bess, help Caramel to clear off the table please."

I looked up at Adele with frustration.  But food.  And for all the girls and boys to walk in, I didn't see Marnie.  Goddamnit... so I moved to the table and helped clear it off.  Even in the daylight, Caramel's gender was still uncertain.  She could easily have been a girl, but I had to assume she was a boy.  After last night... I felt a blush on my cheeks as I pocketed a sewing needle in my dress.

"You should put that back." Caramel whispered as they worked on clearing the table, their voice melodic and singsong. "Adele wanted to feed you baby food in a high chair, but I convinced her you'd be good. Stealing things is pretty bad, and assaulting another club member is even worse."

"...baby food?" I didn't understand what he was saying.  Why would I eat baby food?  I felt the frustration well up inside me and I balled my hands into fists.  If anything, the admission only made me more determined.  I needed to defend myself. "Stay out of my way," I told Caramel. "This is none of your business."

"As you wish~" "Less talking and more working, Lolis." I reminded the two of them, although I was on the other side of the room divvying out the food onto elegant china and silverware along with the bulk of the other club members.

I sat down at the table and looked around at the lolitas.  I stood out.  I wasn't finely tuned.  My hair was a mess.  I hadn't showered in two days.  I had no accessories or makeup.  I didn't belong here.  Everyone knew it.  All the better.  I could have started making a fuss, I could have begged someone to call the police.  But I was so hungry... food first.  Then safety.

"You'll need to take a bath after breakfast, Bess, you smell quite unbecoming of a Loli." There was some mumble agreement in the group, but nobody else said anything as they all sat down. Each plate was the same - one half of a sandwich, one little cup of soup, and a half of a cookie. A decadent and lovely breakfast, but meagerly portioned too.

I finished everything in under a minute.  I was starving.  I mean, I was actually starving.  My stomach was unsatisfied, though.  I looked next to me at Caramel's plate, which still had all of his sandwich and part of the cookie.  I looked across the table, at the empty plates and baskets.  My head was ringing.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

6.)

I blinked hard at the morning light.  My head was said anything as they all sat down. Each plate was the same - one half of a sandwich, one little cup of soup, and a half of a cookie. A decadent and lovely breakfast, but meagerly portioned too.

I finished everything in under a minute.  I was starving.  I mean, I was actually starving.  My stomach was unsatisfied, though.  I looked next to me at Caramel's plate, which still had all of his sandwich and part of the cookie.  I looked across the table, at the empty plates and baskets.  My head was ringing.

Yeah that's the point where I lose my shit and kill someone. It may not be the smartest plan but regardless of whether or not they're lying I have to assume help isn't coming and with the whole restraint collar I can't escape. That leaves one option fight your way clear or go down in one last blaze of glory.

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

I'm glad you're enjoying it!  I love our penchant for misdirection, especially in Luzy.  I hope you continue to be surprised by upcoming chapters!  Keep us posted!

I will, I have been occupied lately with a game, It's a text base game that I played for almost two years, but I haven't played it for some time. Now that I am back to playing it I have to remake a bunch of settings. It's one of the things that makes most people not want to play text base games, but I like doing it. I also looked at some of your other stories and found out that I have actually read more of your stories then I thought. And one of the stories I REALLY LOVE I didn't know you wrote it lol. I can't remember the name of it, but it's about the student that was suppose to be graduating and the teacher is holding her back.  

8 minutes ago, Aries said:

And one of the stories I REALLY LOVE I didn't know you wrote it lol. I can't remember the name of it, but it's about the student that was suppose to be graduating and the teacher is holding her back.  

A Week Less Ordinary. ^_^ Yep, I wrote that like ages ago.  It is probably the closest thing to Evil Lolita Club I've written, actually!  So if you liked that, you'll probably like this.

24 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

A Week Less Ordinary. ^_^ Yep, I wrote that like ages ago.  It is probably the closest thing to Evil Lolita Club I've written, actually!  So if you liked that, you'll probably like this.

Yeah, I remember the first time I started reading that one. I was like OMG this story was written just for me lol. I think I have read it at least twice now. And now that I know where to find it, I will most likely read it again.

Damn, I just finish Little Luzy, I stayed up after midnight these past two nights trying to finish it. It was fantastic, once I got into it a ways I almost couldn't put it down (sleep tends to force people to stop reading lol) 

16 hours ago, Pudding said:

I got this one!!

Right here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/little-luzy-12914723

Free for everyone <3 

I want to reads this because you guy's are great writers, but I'm also worried about loosing it and waking up at Memphis bus station after finishing two whole bottles of Stolichnaya. 

4 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I want to reads this because you guy's are great writers, but I'm also worried about loosing it and waking up at Memphis bus station after finishing two whole bottles of Stolichnaya. 

It's a hard one to read, some parts make you want to punch something, cry and throw up all at the same time. For you, I would advise you not to read it, but it's your choice, but I would feel like a crappy friend if I didn't at least warn you about it first.

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

It's a hard one to read, some parts make you want to punch something, cry and throw up all at the same time. For you, I would advise you not to read it, but it's your choice, but I would feel like a crappy friend if I didn't at least warn you about it first.

I have this morbid curiosity but I feel like all the comments are just going to be me screaming in rage.

24 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I have this morbid curiosity but I feel like all the comments are just going to be me screaming in rage.

If you do read it, make sure you have a bottle of milk and a diaper on so afterwards you can go lay down and find a happy place. I am not sure how you are mentally, this might be too much, so if you do read it and it starts to get too much, just stop reading it. I don't want it to ruin you day, or break you. I care to much for the few friends I have on here to let anything happen to them if I can help it. But the story is very sad, but happy too. It had me crying in many places, some because I was happy, some because I was sad.

You nailed it for me Aries. Started reading about 2pm. At 2am I was half way through, balling my eyes out as Luzy was changed, crying for my Mummy. 

incredible story, the emotions are raw, the characters quite real. 

just incredible. 

I absolutely cannot tell you how much all your comments and stuff mean to me. :blush: Thank you all so much!!  I'm gonna put up another ELC chapter today.  But my house is like a billion degrees and I'm just trying to relax and play FF9.

• Like 1