LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Lolita Club - Complete!

4 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Maybe a sequel? ;) 

Adele working black ops, for either US, Chinese or Russians? That is "save the last round for yourself" levels terrifying.

32.)

I woke up with a start.  It was the middle of the night and my insides were twisting.  I really had to use the bathroom, and not even sleep could mask that anymore.  I spit out the pacifier and looked around the dark room.  Adele?  No, she wasn't here.  I tried to sit up, but my wrists were bound tight above my head.  I whimpered softly and tried to kick my bound ankles.  Fresh tears started in my eyes again.  This wasn't fair... this wasn't fair...

It wasn't fun this time.  It wasn't fun when I came back from the nurse’s office at the college, bandaged up and high on painkillers, to my bedroom smelling horrendously awful. I should have expected it, honestly, because it was what I'd trained her to do, but it was still gross. I was too zonked out to care, though, and simply crawled into bed next to the girl - had she done it in her sleep, or fallen back asleep afterwards? Who knew. I pondered it for a bit, but once my head hit her chest, I was out like a light too.

The sun woke me the second time.  The room smelled awful, but thankfully I wasn't able to shuffle around in my sleep.  The combination of constant agonizing pain in my head and chest, my anxiety over being tied to the bed, the humiliation of shitting myself again, and the exhaustion brought on by my constant crying... sleep was all I could do.  Sleep, cry, and poop.  I was finally recognizing what it was like to be a true baby.  But this time, when I opened my eyes, there was a girl sleeping beside me.  Adele. "Hey.  Wake up." I'd tried untying myself for hours in the middle of the night.  I had no success.

"Mm.." My head was still hazy, and I winced when I tried to move from the sharp throbbing pain in my chest. Dammit. "Oh hey..." I didn't want to wake up, but the disgusting smell made it pretty difficult to go back to sleep - it was like a punch in the face. Ugh.

"Don't 'hey' me!  Untie me!" I kicked at her and shuffled on the bed, but the mess in my diaper was soft and liquid.  Even a small movement shifted it around and caused a blush to fill my cheeks.  Suddenly, I laid very still. "Please untie me..."

"I wanna talk, um... later, just a bit more sleep okay?" I palmed around on the sheets until my hand found what my brain told me would be there - her pacifier. I clumsily pushed it between her lips and held it there with one finger, eyes barely even open. "Shh, please? I'm really sore, just a little bit longer." Though her diaper was quickly going to make that difficult.

I shook my head and tried to spit the pacifier out.  When I realized how that wouldn't be possible, I talked around it instead. "Please lemme up.. I can't run, I can't escape, just please... I want to change..." I swear, Adele had literally the worst fetish in the entire world.  But she was... being weird.  Quiet.  Was she just tired...?

"Soon." That wasn't my choice, though, was it? I groaned and rolled off the edge of the bed onto my feet, hand not on her binkie anymore but noting vaguely that she didn't spit it out either. And then I left her there. I wasn't gone long, only a few minutes, only long enough to come back with a silver tray that I put down on my bedside table with a teapot and two cups. "Tea." I smiled weakly, my hands trembling as I poured one cup, then the other.

"In case y-" I blinked, noticing the pacifier in my lips.  I spit it out, blushing and looking away from Adele. "In case you haven't noticed, my hands are a little occupied at the moment." I just wanted out of this diaper.  Nothing was more important to me than changing...

"I know." I took a deep sip of my teacup, the warmth steadying my hands, and then set it down softly with a little clink, before picking up the other one. "Here, careful." Remarkably, I held it pretty still, and guided it to her lips. "Small sips, okay? It's hot, that's all."

Oh my lord, that tasted amazing... and I didn't even really like tea!  But I hadn't had anything to drink in half a day.  I was definitely dehydrated, even after all those bottles yesterday.  I finished half the cup and she took it away.  Then I realized what was different about Adele.  She was being... nice.  Not condescending nice.  But actually nice...

"I make our tea quite sweet.  I tell the girls it's because we're sweet lolitas, but honestly it's because it's the only way I can really drink it and I want them to think I'm the pinnacle of the culture." I tried to laugh, but ended up coughing from the pain, and then spilling tea on my dress. "Heck..."

...this was weird. "Um.  Do you think I could be untied yet?" But Adele shook her head.  So much for nice, I thought, rolling my eyes.  Instead I thought of a different question. "Do you think... you could change me then?  Please?" Did I want her to?  No.  But I would rather her change me again than sit around in this messy diaper.

"I will in a little bit." I nodded and smiled, but it wasn't my strong and condescending smile, it was different. Weak, maybe. I got up off the bed and faced away from her, gently pulling my dress up over my head. All up my left side was marbled purple from the bruising, although the nurse said the rib had mercifully not been broken. My movements were stilted, though, inelegant, like a broken doll. And what I changed into was... a set of blue flannel pajama pants, and a simple white top - something a normal college girl might wear.

I wasn't proud of what I did to her.  Honestly, I wasn't.  But I wasn't sorry either.  Sometimes things have to be done, things you don't want to do.  Yeah, I lost control.  But in the same way that Adele's bad action had helped me realize my mistakes, I was starting to think that my bad action may have helped her realize hers.  I looked up at the ceiling and sighed.  The calm after the storm...

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 1

33.)

"Come on, let’s have lunch, I'll make some sandwiches." And then... I untied her. And I left the room. I had the remote back, I had the spray back, but I didn't think either would be something I'd need to use. Besides, she needed me to change her diaper, and the cumulative effects of the bottles, plus being in bed for the past twelve hours, would be working wonders on her muscles in her legs anyway.

I felt like Jell-O.  But I could walk okay.  I was sore from the fight yesterday.  I had bruises on my legs and a few on my back.  My head was still ringing and I thought I might have gotten a concussion from hitting it on the ground.  It sure would explain the constant sleepiness.  Adele left the room and closed the door.  I looked at the handle and down at the bracelets on my wrists.  I couldn't touch the doorknob - I knew that.  So I fiddled with the diaper cover instead.  How did she take these off...?

"Sorry." I said after a few minutes, coming back to open the door for her - nobody else was out here anyway, and I'd meant for her to follow me so she could sit at the table and eat lunch. And maybe not sit around in a stunk up place like my bedroom, too.

I blinked.  Sorry?  She opened the door for me and I followed her out into the hall, then down to the common area.  Was it a trick?  Was this like... a new game she was playing?  I didn't know what to think.  Adele had never acted like this before, not that I'd seen. "I'd really like to be changed if that's okay," I repeated.

"I know, I will, I just need to eat and get in the right headspace for it, it's not exactly a pleasant experience for me either." And then, after that very-me statement, I followed with something very not. "I know you're still getting used to it, and you don't like it either. Just eat with me first, okay? I bet you'd like some solid foods, right?"

It wasn't pleasant for her?  I thought this was her... thing or whatever.  I guess even she didn't like messy diapers.  And she had a good point about the solid foods... so I stood beside her at the table and took a sandwich off the plate in the middle.  I elected not to sit - it was better for everyone that way.

"Those ones have miso spread and salmon, these ones are cucumber and cream cheese, and this one and this one are teriyaki chicken." I explained, and even though she didn't sit, I did. I sat, vulnerable, not even watching her. Like either I wasn't afraid of her, or I didn't care right now.

I ate half the damn plate all on my own.  Taste wasn't important.  I was just so hungry.  I didn't even realize how hungry I was until I had that first bite.  I couldn't stop eating.  When I thought I might throw up, I finally started to slow down.  I looked back at Adele, quietly eating a slice of her own sandwich, barely paying attention to me.  It was really weird...

I'd have to restart her bottle training.  Even without the laxatives in her system though, she'd fill her diaper again in a few hours from eating the solid food immediately after being on liquid diet. Heck, if I gave her a bottle or two between now and then she probably wouldn't even realize it was happening - her tushy muscles were susceptible to the relaxation effects too, anyway. Maybe it wasn't even worth changing her now... I sighed and looked up at her. "You trusted me with a secret from your past, something you probably haven't told anybody, and I was... irresponsible with that. I used it as a weapon, and I'm... so sorry."

"...uh.  Well, you should be." Of course she should be.  But I sure as hell didn't expect her to be!  She brushed tears out of her eyes and I looked on in awe.  Bewildered.  Adele was... crying?  Uh... "You're being sort of weird... is this because you're sorry?  Or because you feel guilty?" She nodded. "But you're still not going to let me go?"

"I can't let you go, not yet.  Just because I like it, just because... it's my... f-f-... my thing, doesn't mean it's all for me, alright? I'm protecting them. And you scare me, Bess, and you scare them, and I'm sorry... I just can't let you go, not yet…” I winced when I said that, and I saw that she noticed that because she paused and stared at me.

"I'm not going to do anything to you guys," I said flatly, almost annoyed.  She didn't believe me.  But would I believe me?  Maybe not. "I'm over all this.  Trust me.  And I would never dare mess with you again." Here we were, two bruised and battered women, in fist fights over a lolita scandal and messy diapers.  Couldn't she see how stupid this was?

"I like you." I admitted, flatly, though I left that up in the air as to what that meant, and then stood up from the table to begin cleaning things away. Yes, I liked her. I didn't like her at first, but then again I didn't like messy diapers at first either but now was kinda... charming, I guess. Like her. Ugh.

"Uh..." She liked me?  I hated her.  I mean, I actually hated her.  I hated her more than I had ever hated anyone in my entire life. "What are you talking about, you like me?  Like, you want to be friends?" Or she liked me like... I didn't even like girls!  She kidnapped me!  She had to be fucking joking.

"Forget it." I forced a smile and thought for a second. "I need to give you two bottles now, and then I'll change your diaper,” I didn't forget the importance of those words, "and give you a bath." Maybe I could find something online - a recording or something? Something to help break down her anger maybe.

"You know I can't be your friend as long as you have me kidnapped, right?  Like, you aren't that stupid, are you?" She kept cleaning and I balled my hands at my sides.  She was so frustrating! "Adele, seriously.  You wanna be friends?  You gotta let me leave." Even if she did, there was no chance in fuck I would ever like her.

"Do you want to be changed?" I sounded a certain level of resigned, maybe? But I was holding out the first of two bottles to her, because this had to go on; there was no turning back now.

"Of course I do." She handed me the bottle.  I understood.  Drink and she would change me.  But we were here alone.  She was hurt.  If I wanted, I could win in a fight.  And what - stay in this diaper the rest of the day?  But if I drank the bottle, I'd be too weak.  I sighed. "Let me leave, Adele... if you really like me, if you really want there to be hope for us... you need to let me leave."

"Please just drink your bottle." I needed time to think. I needed time to fix things, to get the project back on track, and I needed her not to be a source of guilt for me if I wanted for that to work. "Please?" More than that, I'd wanted her to... if not like me, then at least trust me. And I'd set back that part of the project pretty badly.

"I don't want to drink it.  I don't want to do this anymore.  I want to be changed out of this diaper.  I want to go home.  And... and maybe we could meet for lunch or something.  We could try to talk like people instead of like... this.  Don't you want that?  Didn't you say you liked me?" Maybe I was using that to my advantage, but it was all I could do.  I couldn't back down.  This was as close as I'd ever gotten to leaving this club room since I'd arrived five days ago.

With a deep sigh, I reached into my pocket and showed her the spray canister. "I want you to drink your bottle. I know you don't like me using this, which is why I’m not unless you force me to. Isn't that a sign that I'm being fair to you?"

"This is fair?" I motioned down at the diaper, at the bottle in my hand, at the bracelets on my wrist. "I'm saying things you don’t want to hear, so your answer is to silence me.  Instead of listening to me.  Tell me, how is that fair?  How could we ever be friends like that?"

"I don't want to silence you, I want you to drink your bottles so I can change you, and give you a bath, I can't imagine the diaper rash you must have by now. I wasn't going to spray you, or anything, I've talked to you like an adult, haven't I?"

This wasn't getting me anywhere.  I had to give her an ultimatum.  I had to use what I'd learned and hope... hope that she was a better person than I thought she was. "I don't like you very much, Adele.  I think you're really awful for what you did to me.  But... all the club members say you're so wonderful.  Why don't I get to see that?  Maybe if I did... maybe I'd like you too.  Maybe we could be friends, or... or something.  So... if you're going to keep me here and torture me - because that's what this is, torture - then fine.  But you're giving up on me ever caring about you.  Or you can let me go... and show me that you're a good person after all..."

I didn't know what it was, maybe it was that she was right, or maybe I just knew that she was manipulating me. But with a sigh and quick hands, I grabbed her cheeks and sprayed her mouth full of the spray. Maybe she didn't want to be changed. Maybe I'd use that. "Obviously you don't want your diaper changed, so maybe I'll wait for Marnie to get here and let her do it.  That's only a few hours away."

I didn't fight.  I didn't argue.  If I tried, she'd win anyway.  I knew this tactic would have more impact.  And sincerely, this tactic was the most honest.  She sprayed my mouth and threatened me.  And I looked up at her with... disappointment.  Like what little hope I had in her was gone.  Obviously it was.  I guess... Adele really wasn't worth caring about after all.
“You don't deserve me.  You don't deserve... any... w..one.." My throat was already tight.  It was already sore.  My mind went straight to the pacifier.  I wanted my paci...

"Maybe I don't." I smiled sadly, and leaned up and kissed her nose, then ruffled her hair. "Maybe I'm supposed to be alone - that could be why I've never felt anything for anybody before, huh? Maybe you're not my exception, maybe you're just a glitch."

That was the last of my hope in Adele.  Deep down, she was evil.  I'd made a lot of mistakes in my life, but giving up on her... that wasn't one of them.  She handed me the bottle and I drank it without argument.  Honestly, I was getting used to the bottles.  They lasted a long time and they kept my throat from getting sore.  Positive association. I sat in the beanbag chair in the stinky, mushy mess with all my weight, queasy and uncomfortable.  I'd never get over the feeling of shit in my pants, but I was starting to get used to the smell.  Ugh, what a sickening thought.

"I thought about... when I let you go, in my head... you'd come back every weekend, and be my little girl for a few days." Maybe that was fantasy after all. I smiled awkwardly and shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe you just won this one." I swapped out her bottle for the second one and left her there, in the club room, sitting on the beanbag and messy, alone, and went to my bedroom.

Come back every weekend and be her little girl.  Yep, she was delusional.  I'd somehow gotten roped in with a crazy person.  I sipped on the second bottle and looked up at the ceiling.  So much of me had resigned to this fate.  That I would be here forever.  But it had only been five days.  But after two messy diapers and confronting my issues with lolita clothes, was there really anything else she could do to me?  I hated to admit it, but it looked like Adele had changed me after all.  And maybe for the better...

A minute later, with a tiny silver rod in my hand, I went over to my stinky little girl and bent down at the knees.  She had the bottle tilted up, exposing her neck.  I waved the little wand over the collar and it clicked open.  I did the same thing to each of the bracelets on her wrists.  She stared, confused.  “Go home, Bess." I hadn't changed her, and her throat would be sore longer than she'd have anything to cope with, but I was exhausted. I left her alone and went back to my room.

-----------

Thank you for reading!  Please Like or Comment to show support!  We also have a Patreon!

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

33.) chance in fuck I would ever like her.mind went straight to the pacifier.  I wanted my paci...

"Maybe I don't." I smiled sadly, and leaned up and kissed her nose, then ruffled her hair. "Maybe I'm suppked like Adele had changed me after all.  And maybe for the better...

A minute later, with a tiny silver rod in my hand, I went over to my stinky little girl and bent down at the knees.  She had the bottle tilted up, exposing her neck.  I waved the little wand over the collar and it clicked open.  I did the same thing to each of the bracelets on her wrists.  She stared, confused.  “Go home, Bess." I hadn't changed her, and her throat would be sore longer than she'd have anything to cope with, but I was exhausted. I left her alone and went back to my room.

-----------

Holy shit Adele gave up? Fuck if I we're Bess I'd be hauling ass for the hospital with luck they can still detect the drugs, if not in blood than in hair. Hell I might just ask to borrow someone's phone and call the cops. If they search the place they might find the the collar and any remaining drugs.

^_^ 

The rest of the story will obviously have a very different theme.  Also, @Wannatripbaby - if you still have an interest in finishing this story, this is a good point to jump back in!  You won't have to wait for each hopeless chapter.

Thanks for readying, guys!  Stay tuned for more!

wow, that's all i have to say. Maybe later they find Adele in her room where she had drugged herself, electrocuted herself with that little shock collar and is setting in a very wet messy diaper. Trying to punish herself for all the evil she has done.  That would be really dark though, so maybe they just find her sleeping in her bed in a messy diaper nursing on a paci with an empty bottle next to her, tying to forget what evil she has done. 

Ok, I guess wow wasn't all i could say lol

13 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Also, @Wannatripbaby - if you still have an interest in finishing this story, this is a good point to jump back in!

Thanks, Sophie! But, I think I'm good for now. Aside from the fact that the story itself was bothering me, I was following too many stories anyway. I might pick this one back up after one of my other stories ends, but as of right now my brain is feeling a little over-taxed and the last thing I need is to binge a heart-pounding Sophie & Pudding story.

11 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Thanks, Sophie! But, I think I'm good for now. Aside from the fact that the story itself was bothering me, I was following too many stories anyway. I might pick this one back up after one of my other stories ends, but as of right now my brain is feeling a little over-taxed and the last thing I need is to binge a heart-pounding Sophie & Pudding story.

I totally understand! :D I am reading exactly ONE story and that's too taxing for me, so I know where you're coming from.

18 minutes ago, Aries said:

That would be really dark though

Well it is a pretty dark story so far!  So I guess we'll see. ;) 

So Bess is a project... a pretty elaborate project. Was it the injuries Bess inflicted on Adele that woke her up? But even now, she wants to be friends? What kind of crazy is that? But then there are certain aspects Bess is no longer fighting. Getting used to the smell of the diapers. Looking forward to a change, but no comment about being let out of diapers. 

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

My mind went straight to the pacifier.  I wanted my paci...

It isn't "I wanted the pacifier" but "I wanted my paci..." Little bits and pieces of acceptance.

I don't at all understand the change in Adele, but will just ride with the story as I'm sure it will all come out. It seems too sincere to be just part of her plot to complete the 'project' but maybe she really had just gotten carried away and now realizes she's got to go to a different approach.

And now letting her go... on the surface this is huge. On the other hand, if there's a trick to getting off that diaper cover; if it can't be cut off or otherwise forcibly removed, I can certainly see Bess returning to Adele. That wouldn't be the return Adele referred to, but it would be one small step.

As usual, you're spinning and weaving an amazing story. Thanks!

42 minutes ago, diaperpt said:

So Bess is a project... a pretty elaborate project. Was it the injuries Bess inflicted on Adele that woke her up? But even now, she wants to be friends? What kind of crazy is that? But then there are certain aspects Bess is no longer fighting. Getting used to the smell of the diapers. Looking forward to a change, but no comment about being let out of diapers. 

It isn't "I wanted the pacifier" but "I wanted my paci..." Little bits and pieces of acceptance.

I don't at all understand the change in Adele, but will just ride with the story as I'm sure it will all come out. It seems too sincere to be just part of her plot to complete the 'project' but maybe she really had just gotten carried away and now realizes she's got to go to a different approach.

And now letting her go... on the surface this is huge. On the other hand, if there's a trick to getting off that diaper cover; if it can't be cut off or otherwise forcibly removed, I can certainly see Bess returning to Adele. That wouldn't be the return Adele referred to, but it would be one small step.

As usual, you're spinning and weaving an amazing story. Thanks!

I mean fire department could get it off if all else fails and hospitals have some pretty damn good cutting implements

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

I mean fire department could get it off if all else fails and hospitals have some pretty damn good cutting implements

Awww... and ruin a perfectly good plot?? Just kidding... I know how so many readers hate the torture Bess is being put through - as I've said before, I'm fine with it in a story, horrified and outraged if it were real. 

Still, her getting it off would 'spoil' the need for her going back to be changed. Then again, we KNOW that because I had the idea doesn't at all mean that's what is planned.

I like this story. But chapter 31 I did not like, it did not make sense. I assumed that Bess was weak to move.
-------
This is my idea for later:
Bess is weak, very weak. He can not walk. He can barely crawl.
Bess between thoughts.
  He does not want to talk. Pain torments her. He does not want to get rid of his pacifier, he does not want to suffer. Only bottles and pacifiers, because the throat hurts a lot. I do not want to suffer.
Adele is good, she loves me. Adele, Only me when I'm bad, when I disobey. That's why I must be good, obedient and adorable. But I will not surrender, one day I will avenge myself. I'll get revenge on Marnie. Marnie the treacherous, the false friend. Adele will help me, because Adele loves me.

3 hours ago, JonhSmith13 said:
I like this story. But chapter 31 I did not like, it did not make sense.

Well, I understand where you're coming from.  31 is basically the... mm.  Apex of the story?  It's the climactic moment.  It's pivotal.  Not only did Bess finally lose it, but so did Adele.  Until now, Adele has been in constant control.  But she lost herself to the moment, the same as Bess, for different reasons.  The subsequent chapters - like the end of 33 - are because of that moment.  Because both of them were finally pushed to their worst.

Though I really like your ideas for the future, this story isn't quite so black and white. ^_^ I think 30 chapters of torture and emotional decay are enough to move on. (Honestly, it was probably too much!) But when Pudding and I wrote it, we wanted it to be more about the outcome than the process.  What's the point of the story if there's no "result" to everything Adele did?  What I mean is: though the idea of shattering Bess's identity is super sexy, we wanted to do more with the story.

Anyway, I hope you continue to like the upcoming chapters.  Though Bess will not be as subservient as your expectations, I guarantee you will see changes in her!

New chapter in a little bit guys.  I'm still waking up. XD

34.)

"Okay I'm here, but you won't let me in?" Marnie had gotten the text from her best friend, she'd come right away, but the door was locked. How was Marnie to know that it was because her best friend was in a loaded diaper, locked in place by a cover that was so thick she couldn't get it off, even with scissors. "Bess? Are you gonna let me in?"

"No!" My dorm was unlocked when I got back.  My phone was gone, but I could send text messages through my computer.  I was in full-blown trauma mode.  The first thing I did was text my parents. 'If I don't text you every six hours, call the police and send them to this room number at the university.' They took a lot of convincing.  Then I texted Marnie, cussing her out.  Why she bothered to show up, I didn't understand.  I threw the scissors against the door and looked down at the omutsu.  I had to get it off somehow...

"Hey come on, let me in..." She heard things being thrown around in there and frowned, jiggling the handle. "Please?  Adele is missing, and I don't even know what happened, but I'm glad you're okay. Let me in, okay?"

"Fuck off!" Two words at a time.  That was pretty much my limit.  I popped the pacifier back in my mouth - before running out of the club room, wrapped in a blanket, I had the presence of mind to grab the medicine-filled pacifier.  I had to come up with a new angle if I wanted this diaper off.  If I cut the fabric and not the holes... I managed to create a big gash, right where my crotch was.  The discolored, disgusting diaper poked through and I let out a sigh of relief.  If I kept at it, I could take this diaper off for sure!

Marnie didn't like to do it, but she was worried about her best friend, she was worried she was acting irrationally, worried she was going to end up hurt. That's why she sourced the key from the RA at the end of the hall, charming her way into it, and let herself in. When she got into Bess's dorm room, though... well... that wasn't what she was expecting.  The worst smell she'd ever smelled, Bess sucking feverishly on a pacifier, and a diaper peering out from a garment that she'd obviously been trying to cut away. "Oh my lord..." Marnie coughed. "What is that smell?” Penny meet floor. Oh gross.

"Get.  OUT.  Of.  My... d..d.." My head grew foggy and my throat ached.  I sucked on the pacifier for support and tried to regain my words.  I'd gotten most of the diaper cover cut away, though shreds were still rooted firmly around my legs and my waist.

"Here let me help." Marnie knew her friend would argue, but she wasn't going to take no for answer. Had she really done... that? Was that something Adele made her do? But Adele was missing, and Marnie was worried that her best friend had hurt her. She took the scissors from her and spoke firmly. "Stop. I'll do it." Then, in a supreme show of friendship, Marnie got to her knees, inches from the site of disaster, and began to help her friend by cutting at the fabric.

Did I care anymore if Marnie saw me in a diaper?  No.  Did I care if she had to put up with the smelly mess?  No!  So the second Marnie finally cut the last bit of fabric away, breaking the chain with a steak knife and a lot of precision, I smacked her hard across the cheek. "Stay away from me, y-you..." No word I could think of was strong enough, but my voice wouldn't let me get another word out anyway.  I seethed, then walked - or waddled - straight into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, locking it behind me.  Cunt.  That would have been a good one.

Marnie sighed and fell back on her butt, looking at the tattered garment on the floor all around her. What has happened? Why was she here? How did she get here? And what had happened with her and Adele? She cleaned the pieces of the diaper cover up from the floor and listened vaguely to the sound of her best friend and running water in the bathroom. ”I’m not going anywhere, Bess. I’m your friend and I don’t care about what happened before, okay? I want us to be okay.”

I sat in the shower - a very, very long shower, using up every drop of hot water in my building - with the pacifier between my lips.  I felt so unclean.  I felt disgusting.  I wanted to sit here forever.  Marnie would knock on the door every so often and I'd shout at her to leave me alone.  I didn't give a fuck what she had to say.  This was every bit her fault as Adele's.  If she had said no, Adele never would have done what she did.  Marnie gave her permission.  She betrayed me.

Marnie stopped talking after a while, and after she finished up tidying, she ordered pizza - which was always a sure-fire way to get her best friend’s attention. Once the box was was on the coffee table, she went up to the door one more time. "Bess, babe, I got pizza with mushrooms and peppers..." Her favorite. How was Marnie to know that her limited palette this last week would probably not be able to cope with the spice of even bell peppers? "Come on you don't have to talk to me, just come eat okay? I'm sorry..."

The water was cold.  I was feeling ill.  I had to get out of the shower.  I had to get dressed.  I had to get new locks for my door because I was never letting anyone in here every again, that was for sure.  I dressed in a towel and stumbled out of the tub.  My legs were weak.  I felt weak.  Two bottles, I reminded myself.  Halfway through my run home, I stumbled and slammed into the grass.  I just wished my head wasn't so cloudy...

When she opened the door, Bess fell. And Marnie caught her. "Hey, careful, you could have gotten hurt." There was a smile Marnie had that she only ever had for Bess, a smile she shared with her when she was standing by her during one of her angry rants, even if she didn't agree (and she seldom did). "Come over here, stop being a stubborn butt, sit, look, pizza."

I hit her again, this time on the shoulder, as hard as I could.  She almost dropped me, but she didn't.  I didn't care what the fuck she had to say!  I sucked on the pacifier and plopped down on the sofa, looking at the door on the far side of the room. "Go," I told Marnie, pointing at it. "Leave."

"No, stop being mean to me okay? I didn't kidnap you, I didn't hold you hostage, I didn't do any of that stuff to you. Adele told us this was just a college prank to teach you some manners, she didn't say anything about the.... the diapers, or... you using them, or whatever, okay! I was sour that you stopped being my friend, but I didn't want you to get hurt okay... it was just a dumb thing I went along with that I shouldn't have."

"Get out," I told her, as sternly as I said it the first time.  I didn't care what her excuse was.  I didn't care if I deserved it or if she was feeling petty.  Marnie was my best friend.  And I would never push her under the bus, no matter how rarely we were talking.  I was just... livid.  I was furious.  I pointed again to the door.

"Fine, you know where to find me I guess..." Marnie stood up, tears in her eyes and rubbed with the heel of her hand. "I'm sorry, Bess, I'm sorry I didn't stop things, I'm sorry I didn't see them getting out of hand, I'm sorry that I was any part of this. And..." Maybe it was just time to leave now.

I tried to eat the pizza, but it burned my throat.  It took the rest of the day for the spray to wear off, and when night came, I couldn't sleep.  They got into my dorm.  Marnie got into my dorm too.  Anyone could walk in whenever they wanted.  I had to get locks.  The next day, I skipped class.  I'd skipped three days already, what was another?  I went to the store and picked up ten different locks and fastened them to my door, my windows, everything.  I looked up kidnapping.  I looked up cases against kidnapping organizations.  But I had nothing on Adele.  I had no proof.  I resigned to the reality of the situation: it was time to keep my head down and do nothing.  And most of all, I had to stay out of Adele's way.

-----------

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

34.)

I tried to eat the pizza, but it burned my throat.  It took the rest of the day for the spray to wear off, and when night came, I couldn't sleep.  They got into my dorm.  Marnie got into my dorm too.  Anyone could walk in whenever they wanted.  I had to get locks.  The next day, I skipped class.  I'd skipped three days already, what was another?  I went to the store and picked up ten different locks and fastened them to my door, my windows, everything.  I looked up kidnapping.  I looked up cases against kidnapping organizations.  But I had nothing on Adele.  I had no proof.  I resigned to the reality of the situation: it was time to keep my head down and do nothing.  And most of all, I had to stay out of Adele's way.

-----------

Get to the hospital Bess they can check for the drugs!!

3 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Get to the hospital Bess they can check for the drugs!!

If I wrote these chapters in real-time I would give you a superpower to speak directly to the characters, FNF!  I think it would make for a very compelling story. ^_^ 

4 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

If I wrote these chapters in real-time I would give you a superpower to speak directly to the characters, FNF!  I think it would make for a very compelling story. ^_^ 

That could actually be a really interesting collaboration with a lot of possibilities. I'm wondering what the in universe justification could be? Do we want to have me as character in universe or do we go full meta and smash the fourth wall? I'm intrigued.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

That could actually be a really interesting collaboration with a lot of possibilities. I'm wondering what the in universe justification could be? Do we want to have me as character in universe or do we go full meta and smash the fourth wall? I'm intrigued.

The character would have a voice in their head that tells them what to do, who seems to have omnipresent fourth-wall breaking abilities, but they only hear from the voice on rare occasions (at the end of the chapters!) They would go around telling all their friends like "This crazy conspiracy theorist in my head is telling me the CIA is going to hire my arch nemesis??  I'm not crazy!!  I swear, this is happening!"

12 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

The character would have a voice in their head that tells them what to do, who seems to have omnipresent fourth-wall breaking abilities, but they only hear from the voice on rare occasions (at the end of the chapters!) They would go around telling all their friends like "This crazy conspiracy theorist in my head is telling me the CIA is going to hire my arch nemesis??  I'm not crazy!!  I swear, this is happening!"

I'm in XD

35.)

"She's still missing, you know." Marnie had made it a pattern to bring by her best friend’s notes, even though Bess never let her in anymore, and it hadn't escaped her gaze that she had a pacifier clipped to the collar of her pajama shirt too, visible through the crack in the door. "Adele, I mean. I know you probably don't care, I just thought you'd like to know. You probably hope she's dead I guess. Anyway I need to get to class, I'm busy..." Busy because she was attending Bess's classes for her and taking notes, and attending her own classes.

I sat on my sofa and looked at my school notes.  Then I turned on the TV.  Then I tried to make food and realized all too quickly that I didn't have anything in the house.  In the end, I laid down in bed and stared at the pacifier clipped to my top.  It had been two nights without sleep.  It was Friday.  I checked my burner phone - I had disconnected my old phone line.  Only my parents had my new number.  3:05pm.  I didn't care where Adele was.  I did hope she was dead.  But she wasn't.  She was too stubborn to die.  And the second I started thinking about her, I started to wonder... why had she let me go?  I slipped the pacifier between my lips.  I needed to sleep...

"Do you want Chinese?" Marnie had taken to a particular pattern of knocking twice, asking loud enough for her friend to hear, waiting thirty seconds, and then leaving. It seemed to be the best compromise. "I have leftovers is all." Thirty seconds starting now.

I had a lot of time to think.  A lot.  That was all I did.  Think.  TV didn't interest me.  I'd worn through all my food in the house.  And whenever I left, I got scared.  At home, I could use my pacifier.  It kept me calm.  And one thing I thought a lot about was Marnie.  With a second to spare, I opened the front door.  It took a long time to undo all the locks...

"Hey Bess.” She held up some chinese containers in a little bag and smiled hopefully. "I have bourbon chicken, beef and black bean, noodles, and lots and lots of duck sauce." Which Marnie happened to know that Bess adored, because she had a fixation with sweet things just as much as spicy.

I sat quietly on the sofa with the TV muted.  I didn't know what was on.  I didn't care. "Are you doing alright?" "Sure," I muttered. "You going back to school tomorrow?" It had been four days since Adele let me go. "Dunno.  Might go home.  See my parents for a few weeks..." Months.  Years.  College life... it wasn't for me...

Marnie had noticed that the notes she'd been taking for her best friend were piling up, and didn't look like they'd been touched. "If you want, Bess, you can do that. I kinda figured you'd get back on the horse, though... you're really proud of your grades and you always wanted to be the best, right? Just doesn't seem like you to..." She trailed off.

I fiddled with the pacifier in my fingers.  That fact wasn't lost on my best friend, but I honestly didn't care.  Fuck her.  I took a bite of the chicken first, but it was way too much for my tongue.  In the end, the only thing I ate were the lightly buttered noodles.  It was all I could stomach.

"Do you miss her?" That was a loaded as fuck question. "Adele, I mean?" It had come from watching her fiddle with the pacifier in her hand, or the fact she still had the pacifier at all, to be truthful about it. She expected to be screamed at or told to leave, but Bess seemed... quiet. Contemplative.

"...no," I answered.  But it's weird, sort of.  Being kidnapped.  Abused for five days.  And turned back into the world like nothing happened?  It was... lifeless.  TV was so dull.  Friends were a chore.  The only thing I ever felt anymore was fear... and I didn't even have a reason to fear that.  It was a primed response.  Automatic.  Did I miss Adele?  No.  Did I miss my time with her?  Absolutely not.  But I definitely... was missing something...

"Okay." The club certainly did - without its leader, members were flittering away like a stack of papers in the wind, but Bess surely didn't care about anything to do with that, which was fine. "So if you don't miss her, and you know that she's gone missing, and the club is basically dying... why are you still hiding? What are you afraid of?"

"I don't know," I mumbled, looking down at my feet.  All this was for her club, wasn't it?  She kidnapped me so she could keep her club safe.  But the second I leave, she lets her club die?  It didn't make sense.  No, it was never for the club.  I think Adele figured that out.  Then if it wasn't for the club, what was it for?  Her?  An awful long way to go to get revenge, I thought. "You know, Marnie... I always thought you were a really righteous person.  When I saw you in the club room, one week ago, and you didn't help me?  I didn't believe it.  I thought Adele must have tortured you too.  But now the truth's out.  You're as petty and evil as the rest of us.  It's amazing I ever looked up to you." I wasn't trying to be mean.  I was... introspective.

"I guess so." It was hard to argue that when she was filled with as much guilt as she was. "To be honest, at first, I thought you were enjoying yourself, that it was some game you were playing, like those girls who walk around campus in collars. I think maybe... I thought that, because it was easier to think that of you, than to believe you would be so hateful, you know...? I know I screwed up, though, I know I let you down. Maybe we won't ever be friends again because of it, but you're important to me and things that are important... for good reasons, or bad... are worth fighting for."

A week ago, I was a loudmouth bitch.  Now, I was scared to go outside.  In one evening, Adele went from torturing me to setting me free.  My best friend went from a saint to a sinner with a single sentence.  People are complicated.  People are fragile... "I think I hate myself, Marnie.  I think I hate... everyone..."

"It's funny because I think that Adele thought that was the case, and deep down, she thought she was helping? I know she did bad, I'm not arguing that, don't worry. I just think a part of her definitely wanted you not to hate as much as you do... and she thought that was the right thing to do, maybe? I have a hard time because the Adele that she was with us all is like a different person to the Adele she was to you..." How confusing...

"When I was little, I was afraid of everything." My dad.  My mom.  The kids at school.  Busses.  Bugs.  Trees. "But being afraid didn't protect me." He still hit me.  "Then I wasn't afraid of anything." I was aggressive and picked fights.  I started wars I couldn't win.  "And that didn't protect me either." Adele...

"Are there only two options? Being afraid of everything, and being afraid of nothing?" Marnie leaned back and looked at the ceiling. "Adele wasn't afraid of much, but she was afraid she was falling for you, she told me that when we were drinking tea, the day you were passed out on the beanbag. She said that made her afraid, and she didn't know how to handle that." Probably not useful knowledge to know, though. "I'm afraid of some stuff, not afraid of others. I think fear can be a good thing, sometimes... I think knowing what to be afraid of, and what to be afraid of losing, are things that keep you safe…”

"I think I'm always afraid," I mumbled. "Except..." I looked at the pacifier in my hands. "Except when I'm sucking on this stupid thing..." It was a dumb admission.  Something I never would have said last week.  But... well, now I knew Marnie was a terrible person too.  We all were.  What was the point in keeping secrets anymore? "I don't understand that.  Adele falling for me.  All she did was torture me."

”All she did was torture you, but you’re still able to feel safe with that in your mouth? How does that make any more sense than her falling for you? Maybe... Adele was an outlet. Like maybe you feel like when you’re with her, even though she can hurt you, you know she wouldn’t let anybody else hurt you.”

"Yeah that's nonsense." I sighed and handed Marnie the remote.  Four days ago, when I got home, I wanted nothing to do with her.  Now... well, I had a new perspective on things.  Marnie was just like the rest of us: full of mistakes.  Somehow... that made me feel even closer to her.

-----------

• Like 1

Oh gosh... this was as clear as... no, not clear at all... but this is what you do to us poor readers... Well, I know several people will be responding soon with all kinds of wisdom that's just flat escaping me! Being confused doesn't at all mean I'm not liking the story, though.

31 minutes ago, diaperpt said:

Oh gosh... this was as clear as... no, not clear at all... but this is what you do to us poor readers... Well, I know several people will be responding soon with all kinds of wisdom that's just flat escaping me! Being confused doesn't at all mean I'm not liking the story, though.

It's a confusing time for Bess!  I promise things make more sense shortly. ^_^